Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby AquilaFuga » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:29 pm

Do not post on this topic more than once per page. If you spam, you will receive a warning.

Looking to advertise your group roleplay or to join one someone else has already made? You've come to the right place.

Remember, several roleplay topics are not allowed:
      • Mature content romance
      • Minor x adult or incest romance/relationships
      • Ongoing and/or unprovoked abuse
      • Creepypasta/Rainbow factory
      • Gore/excessive violence
      • Teen pregnancy
      • Pregnancy as main plot
      • Mental health/asylum roleplays
      • Substance abuse
      • Yaoi/Yuri (this does not ban regular homosexual relationships)
      • Slave/Master (as of 20/06/14)
    • The one image per form rule now applies to this thread as well. Posts containing multiple images to advertise each RP will be edited, continuing to break this rule will result in a warning.
    • If you are advertising a thread only post information about the plot, any entry requirements, and a link to the roleplay.
    • If you are looking for a roleplay to join you're welcome to post asking if there are any roleplays of that genre/theme; please take further discussion to PMs to avoid creating spam in this thread. Remember, if you're looking for a private roleplay you need to use the one on one search thread.

Like any roleplay, you must follow the CS forum and roleplay rules.

Tess wrote:As this is a family website, we have strict rules on romance-related or abuse-related roleplays.

The same rules apply for PMs.

Anyone found to be requesting or indicating that they want to roleplay something against CS rules may have their communication abilities revoked, or may be banned if the situation is considered severe enough.

If you want to roleplay something which is not family-friendly, you should find another website to do that on. This is not the right kind of website for these roleplays.

There is no excuse for breaking the rules.

If you're not sure if a plot is appropriate check with staff first, if you see a plot you're not sure is allowed then report the post.

Thanks to the Amazing Quill~! We've got us some Badges! Show your support for the thread by slamming these bad-boys into your siggy! x3 And remember, the more people know about this thread, the more likely they are to see and join your Roleplay!

Code: Select all
      [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3664990][img]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee475/jedimasterquill/stamp_ad_v2.gif[/img] [/url]

Code: Select all
      [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3664990][img]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee475/jedimasterquill/stamp_ad_v1.gif[/img][/url]
AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Four Elements [WARRIOR CATS]

Postby aubunny » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:42 pm

long, long ago, in the ancient times of the warriors, there lived four special clans..
These four clans had different ways - they didn't simply have powers such as exiling but they had much more. They had weird powers such as being able to control water, fire, earth and wind. They have been given these mythical powers by almighty Weatherclan -
the combination of all four elements.

Only certain ranks have these special powers bestowed open; deputies, medicine cats and leaders will come to the special Rainpool to recieve their powers once they have become that rank.

Now that the 4 main clans have died down, these clans have come in to take over the clans.
Earthclan took over Thunderclan camp.
Fireclan took over Shadowclan camp.
Waterclan took over Riverclan camp.
Airclan takes over WIndclan camp.
These clans are rather new, so they won't die down any time soon.

aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴘᴇʟᴀɢᴏ ᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛʀɪᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ [⇹] ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby evixtus » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:45 pm

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆
A r c h i p e l a g o
▆▆▆▆▆
E q u e s t r i a n
▆▆▆▆▆
A c a d e m y
▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆
the essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit, and fire.
- Sharon Rolls Lemon

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
      You don't just ride a horse. They don't do all of the work; it takes two to be a team. Some were born into this world, and some came into it when they saw the rodeo at the state fair. Nobody realizes how difficult it really is, but this isn't something you just try once and then quit. There's no such thing as leaving the bond you gain with a horse and never returning to it. They don't understand the struggle of staying up all night, just so you can see the miracle of a foal being born. If you fall off, you don't choose to leave the arena, you get back on and finish the course. Your horse, an animal that can run with the power of courage and love themselves, they aren't just a 'horse'. They're your best friend, the love of your life, the one you can tell all of your secrets to. The strength of an unbreakable bond is one of the best feelings in the world. At Archipelago Equestrian Academy, the bond between human and horse is felt as soon as you step on the property. Here we have students who excel in all types of riding and disciplines, coming out on the top of their game. They're fed the flame of professionals, playing their aces with every little chance they get. Survival at AEA depends on how devoted you are to your future career. Can you stay and succeed or fail and go home?

evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:52 pm

~ Ƒσя Sσℓσ∂ιη ~

𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝑦 𝔬𝔣 𝔖𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔡𝔦𝔫! 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢.

If you are on a mobile device, it says: Welcome to the underground city of Solodin! The Quell live here.

The Story:

Long ago, before their were humans on earth, their was simply spirits that ruled the earth. Over all of the spirits were the Moon, Earth, and Life spirits. Earth wanted someone to care for and love, so they created Man and Woman. Man and Woman lived happily on the earth, but the spirits saw that the humans were weak. They needed warriors to protect them. So, each of the great spirits created warriors: Moon created Howlers and Light created Quell. Quell were magnificent, each stunningly beautiful and powerful. The Howlers were powerful animal spirits, but they were ugly. They had teeth, claws and fur. Both of the races were blessed with powers to protect the humans. But, when the humans met the two new races, they were terrified of the Howlers. The Howlers turned on the Quell and the humans. Eventually, the Howlers banished the Quell underground out of jealously. Still, the humans were terrified of the Howlers. The Howlers were forced to hide in the forest. They struggled to survive, living lie half starved animals. The Quell, on the other hand, flourished underground. Together the Quell created a paradise.

Present day:

The humans have long since forgotten about the magical species. The Howlers and Quell have been at war for centuries. The old hatred is still burning strong and everyone is sick of the fighting. A lot has changed since the early days. it is rumored that there even Quell and Howlers that have fallen in love. Their children are half Howler/ half Quell. Though, the war still rages on. Lately, things have been quiet between the two races, too quiet.... There is rumor of an attack among the soldiers.

Roleplay HERE
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:17 am

credit to national geographic for photo

discussion

Tornadostar says wrote:I was once a kittypet. They called me Renegade at that time. I was always curious about the outdoor world and what made me leave was a cat coming to me in a dream. I left my house folk and I'm sure they miss me very much but I didn't belong. I got into a fight with a rogue named Cinders, I won but he was quite old and frail so I tried to keep from using my claws. He told me, "you fight well for a kittypet. What's your name?" I thought of saying my kittypet name but that life was behind me so I told him Tornado. He asked what a rogue like me was doing around the streets and not in the woods. I stared at him longer than I thought I did but answered him that I was finding cats to join me in the woods. Cats that would benefit in the group. Moons later the cat came to me and taught me how to set up this group. I was leader, Cinders was my first deputy, and a rogue who had her growth stunted named tiny was our healer. There was outrage and rebellion within the clan. It took a badger attack to prove I was their leader. After the attack I was given 9 lives and named Tornadostar by the star cats in my dream. I renamed Cinders Cinderfur. Tiny became tinyleaf. The rest of my clan got new names as well. Eventually Cinderfur died and I name Newtclaw to be the successor. He was gentle and had the making of a true leader so when I left for star clan I knew my clan was in good paws. I watch tornado clan grow and flourish today even though all the cats I had in my generation have joined me in star clans ranks

Main topic has started roleplay link for roleplay is in my signature
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daughter » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:22 am

A ƇOURƬ OƑ ƬHORƝS AƝƊ ROSƐS
There were 7 faerie courts: Day, Dawn, Night, Summer, Winter, Spring, and Autumn.
They lived in harmony with humans as their slaves. The humans were angry with how they were
treated, and rebelled against the faeries. A war broke out, and some of the faeries supported the
humans in the fight. The long war ended with the faeries and humans coming to a comprise: the
faeries would live in the northern lands and the humans would live in the southern lands. It wasn't
fair, as the faeries had a greater amount of land than the small area the humans had to live in, but
they signed the treaty. There would be an invisible wall that separated the faeries and the humans.
They lived for many years with no outburst and have continued to do so. However, tensions begin to
rise as some faeries want to take back the land the humans reside in.

IMPORTANT: In this role-play, there will be no Amarantha. Plus, you do not need to have read the
books to participate. Also, women can be High Lords as well.

This is set before Tamlin and Feyre meet. You can play as characters like Tamlin, Rhysand, and
Lucien if you please. This is my first role-play so please bare with me. Here is the discussion thread.
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:05 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
        xxx"gather round, gather round, kits. today i will tell you the legend of how we came to be."
        xxxthe queens grinned as their small kits began to gather around the three elders that sat in
        the middle of the large, hollow nursery.
        xxxfirst, a tall scrawny old tom, smalltail, spoke to the kits. "long, long ago, there were
        four clans, clans that lived far away in a distant land. they lived in war with each other,
        constantly driving each other from the places they lived and destroying peace."

xxx"one day, a young tom found these warring clans and offered them a way to escape.
        he lead those willing to follow to small twoleg colony by the sea. he lead them onto a twoleg
        whale and they fled across the vast ocean,"
        said a gray, plump she-cat, ashfin, as she took over.
        xxx"who was the tom?" a small white she-kit called out cautiously.
        xxxa small scarred elder, palmnose, picked up from there. "his name was sea, the first leader
        of seaclan. when they made it to this island and fled off of the twoleg whale they found this
        vary cave on our beach."

xxx"the farther they searched, they found more dens and eventually they found the biggest
        den of all,"
        said smalltail.
        xxx"in the den they found the most glorious object. the starstone, this was where sea became
        seastar,"
        said ashfin.
        xxx"and to this day, when a new leader comes to rule, they still go to the starstone," finished
        palmnose.
        xxx"alright, alright, it's time to get to bed," a queen said, motioning the kits back to their nests
        as she eyed the three elders.
        xxxa tall brown tom with spots walked into the nursery. he grinned at the elders and the queens
        as they hurried the kits back into their nests. "so, you've told them the story of sea and how he
        found the clan?"
        he asked, looking at his paws.
        xxxsmalltail nodded. "yes, spottedstar, we're getting quite old and we knew it was time to past
        down the story,"
        he said, dipping his head to the leader.
        xxxspottedstar nodded. "of course. i think it is only reasonable that i tell you all. palepelt has
        received a prophecy from starclan,"
        he said.
        xxx"well, what was it?" palmnose asked, intrigued.
        xxx"as the white waves lap the shore, bone will be exposed and sand will fall from the skies,"
        spottedstar said, leaving them to wonder what it could mean.

main thread!

Strike A

introduction -
life is hard enough for a model but when your whole career future lies on one moment,
you better believe someone's going to play dirty...

plot -
six models are being given the chance of a life time to star on a reality tv show to impress
the leaders of many leaning agencies, as well win a twenty thousand dollar prize. of course,
just because they are co-stars doesn't mean they all see eye-to-eye and defiantly doesn't
mean they will all play clean.

Pose.

from young ages, the heirs of germany, argentina, egypt and russia have been betrothed, placed in arranged
      marriages by their parents. they agreed that when their youngest children turned eighteen they would all be
      sent to the germany palace to being courting each other. they agreed that once the snow started to melt,
      their children would be married. these young heirs now have three months to get to know each other. will they
      fall in love or become enemies?

main thread
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:28 am

Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"War for the future" JSS part 2

Postby .Paralian. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:07 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"It began so fast.Whether you were watching tv with your family, or still at work,
everyone was minding their own business, till a few people began to act, different.
Then there was more, and more, and more. The main towns were warned, they
tried to evacuate people, but there was no where to go. Eventually they were
everywhere, and there was no where to run. all people could do was hide and
hope for safety. Most Frantic five days. "
"They're all only getting worse, day by day its getting more dangerous to be out
there, anywhere. Many people have hidden, some have stayed outside and used
the end of the world as an excuse to go crazy, against the law, because law
no longer exists. The government tried to keep these past five months under
control, even tried to continue a functioning society, with no success. well,
they're attempting to create 'quarantine zones' towns which are being
cleared from the infected, A work in progress to say the least.
"10 years. 10 bloody years. and we're still alive, but they're also, still 'alive'.
No they're not people anymore, it's all monsters wandering around and nothing
more. I wish I could say I'm only talking about the infected too. But I can't.
Towns have developed as well, it wasn't easy but a few places have succeeded,
but not everyone stays in these towns,they dare to sleep among the monsters."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
.Paralian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍃 [ ʟᴀᴜʀᴇʟᴄʟᴀɴ ᴠ. ᴛᴡᴏ ] 🍃 ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:09 am

Laurelclan is located in Greece, which is where the clan name originated. The cats currently live at the base of Mount Olympus, and the peak of the mountain is where the leader and medicine cats go to speak with Starclan. In leaf-fall and leaf-bare, the cats travel to a hidden camp along the coast where they'll have better hunting and better weather. To get to this camp, they must either travel over mount olympus, which is dangerous, or travel around it.

There are some rogue packs and loners that live in the forest by Mount Olympus, so Laurelclan cats must always be on the lookout for them. In the warmer seasons, some Twolegs travel to the forest and live in wooden dens, sometimes bringing along kittypets or dogs or small Twolegs.

Mount Olympus is known as "The Everlasting Mountain".
The camp at the base of the mountain is known as the "mountain camp".
The hidden camp along the coast is known as the "coast camp".
The forest is know as the "home to enemies".

Every thirty pages will be a moon.
Every fifteen pages is a half-moon.
Ranking ceremonies will not be held, and the cats will automatically age and change ranks.

Discussion Thread
(Please post forms in the discussion thread).

This is an original idea by SilentMelody. Please do not steal or use.
Original Thread
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery