ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴠɪꜱɪᴏɴ [ᴡᴏʟꜰ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ, ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴠɪꜱɪᴏɴ [ᴡᴏʟꜰ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ, ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ]

Postby ace.of.spades » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:11 am

Ahh ok.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:26 am

hmmm I am debating if I should add another male or female D:
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:07 pm

Just a reminder @Sunsmoke @ItachMe that you should only post where almost everyone has posted, otherwise it's kind of spam.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yunjin » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:45 pm

Will be posting tomorrow, sorry been busy today owo.
Yunjin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﹏Mika-Chan﹏ » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:48 pm

Kurostare Ayato Juuzou
Nickname;;
Kuro.
Pack;; Nox pack.
Rank;; Guard.
Rank Wanted;; Lead Guard?
Age;; Three years nine months.
Sexual orientation;; ?? Leans more towards the male population?
Gender;; Male.
Infatuated with;; None.
Tails twined with;; None.
Sire to;; None.
Kin;; All family is deceased, as far as he knows anyways.
Personalities;;Kurostare; + Solemn, Intelligent, Quick thinker, Open minded. =Shy, introvert, Awkward.- Explaining Things.
Kalo; + Innocent, Wise, and Witty. = Perverted Humor.- Long winded and Depressing at times.
Kurosei; + Humorous. =Quiet. - Sadistic, cruel, aloof, murderous, ruthless.

Likes;; Quite, being alone, being helpful, being productive, swimming, Hunting as activities go. He also prefers Rabbit as his prey of choice. Love Kalo.
Dislikes;;Unknown pain and loss. Death of loved ones. Killing those who he is closed to. He dislikes his other personality, Kurosei. Fish. Snobby personalities. Abuse. Violence, at it's peak.
Fears;; Being alone, Being taken over by his other personalities.
Strengths/Weaknesses;; He is very easily manipulated due to his other personalities manipulating him often. (As he suffers from Borderline Personalty Disorder, as well as Schizophrenia.) He is not the best at swimming in long distances./ He is very fast and agile with sharp reflexes. Kurostare is also exceptionally persuasive.
History;;Born to a small couple acre of forested land, With only a mother to care for him. His father before he could even remember, died due to a fatal gouging of the gut by a hoofed animal. A slow painful death he must of suffer, perhaps he got trampled to ease him of that death. His mother cared for him like she was suppose to, for about three moons (Three months.) Then as if she was two face, she forced him to do whatever she said and if he disobeyed or messed up,he was given harsh punishments. Such as thrown against hard object, clawed, bitten on the flanks, back, underside, ankles, neck everywhere. She Refuse to be given food, Refused to be able get water, Commanded to stay somewhere for hours sometimes even 24 hours without food or water. She had not just Psychically abused him but also Emotionally, Telling him how everything he done was wrong, How he was horrible, How he wasn't suppose to be born, how she hated him, everything. She was a horrid acrid mother yet, he still slaved to her and loved her with every fiber of his being.

A full moon it was, thee clouds covering it every few minutes, he began to zone out. Kurosei, spoke to him, 'Mother is very..... Blissful isn't she?' Kurosei asked sarcastically. "Who is that?!" Kurostare whispered softly not wanting to bother his mother, or.... Not wanting to make her aware, that he was awake. 'Haha I'm in your conscious.... How about you let me out?' Kurostare was briefly shocked for the moment but replied anyways. 'Y-you can do that? Why would I let you do that?' Kurostare asked softly. 'So you don't have to suffer any longer, just clear your mind. I'll let you back when I think its necessary or... when you call out to me just like now.' Kurosei said softly. 'I guess I will let you.' Kurostare granted permission to Kurosei. Kurosei reeled into the control as Kurostare retreated silently. Kurosei cackled loudly waking their mother. "Kurostare" she barked at him and clawed him against the face. Him being about Ninety to ninety-seven pounds, slid back a little. He stopped the cackling and leaped forward "I'm tired of you why don't I rid of you already?!" He said asking himself the rhetorical question in his schizophrenic state of being. He slashed at her neck, 'No!' Kurostare screamed from the back of their conscious. Kurosei was pushed to the back of the mind, and Kurostare ran to get some moss for luckily only a flesh wound. He wet the moss and put it over the wound. "I didn't want to hurt you, but I did." He cried. She recovered and continued to abuse him worse and worse it got. Although something seemed off of the this white clouded day, she seemed weak. She coughed and spit up grey colored bodily fluids. Later that same day he found her face down in the middle of a meal, stone cold and dead. He was horrified for the moment, and was slightly mournful. Though he was happy at the age of A year and Three months he was finally free from his mother's torment.

He didn't know were to turn so he stayed alone in the territory that he had inherited from his mother. A wolf by the name of Heday came into his territory in search of food, Kurostare found him wandering around. Kurostare growled not because of territory, not because of food, because of how he didn't want to get bond with anyone else. To just see them die later on he hated for himself to get close to someone then watch him die. Really he was trying to do them both a favor cause who wants to see someone they are fond of die. No one of course, but despite his best efforts, He failed. Heday won him over with his bright, beautiful, and slightly annoying personality. They made an arrangement to share the small few miles of territory rarely touched by any other wolf and it's only prey was woodland bird, squirrel, and rabbit. Heday and Kurostare lived almost as if they were mates they slept in the same den but not together, shared meals, and fought together. A mere five months later Kurostare had lost it, Kurosei pushed him from control. Blood thirsty Kurosei killed prey just for the hell of it. Heday being the "Good" friend he was, called him out on it. "Hey! don't you think you need to stop?!" He called worried that he was just wasting energy and just letting things go to waste. Kurosei looked over at him, "Who says that?" He said cackling and sneering as he lunged at his unsuspecting Victim. With a flurry of hits upon the neck the younger wolf, Heday lay limp under him. Kurostare regaining control "Why?!" He said crying over the dead body of his friend. "I hate you I hate you so much!" He yowled at Kurosei. Kurostare being the loving person is He set Heday's stiff body in the water cleaning him of all the blood. He worked on digging a hole for two or so days. He then buried the body with the few flower like weed's he could find, as no flowers grew around this part.

Kurostare no longer wanted to partake in this land anymore, as it gave him bad memories. He gathered himself and began to travel in search for more wolves. He traveled many miles in pursuit of this wondrous new life he dreamed of. He wondered into many territories most of the packs hostile some even wanted to sacrifice to him cannibalistic wolves. Soon out of exhaustion he stumbled in the territory of a wolf pack, they took him in and nourished him and brought him to health. Then being offered a spot in the pack he accepted.

Full Name: Zen Misaki
Preferred name: Misaki.
Chromosomes are: XY
Preferred gender Identity: Masculine
Time ticks at: Four years two months.
Pack; Nox pack.
Rank; Warrior.
Origins:Japan.
Accent: Japanese.
Vocals: Light and boyish.
Aroma: Coffee
Sibling to: None - Open -
Sire to: No little youngsters
a rather determined young lad and is can be strict and
unpredictable when called for.
smaller and weaker than the much older youngsters which
clouded the den. He tended to get bullied, being pushed around and even bitten.
This only worsened as he grew old enough to move into the den with the other canines.
The ones who had bullied him moved as well but had done so before him.

Now sleeping with his enemies, Misaki began to fear for his life. He could
never sleep, he always kept his orbs wide open in fear of
of being attacked. He would flinch when even his mother came and
began to wash him as his fur was covered in debris from the nest
which he had not minded at all. He had been more worried
about the others canines around him.

This lead to his worst beating yet. He was tired from not sleeping and
caring for the elderly canines within the pack. Misaki had returned to the
den before his enemies and had accidentally dozed off. The others
had arrived with him knowing. Misaki was not able to wake up in time.
Before he knew it, his eyes had flown open as he felt fangs sink
into his neck. His attacker swung their head, making the
wound even bigger. A loud yelp came from the surprised Misaki, who tried
to fight off the canine. He ended up with several other wounds, the main
ones his neck and his right shoulder.

Misaki was then moved to the den for the subordinates by his mother.
Of course the others got away with it, as they were the Betas youngsters.
They went unpunished. Misaki was then left with those wounds which
his mother ended up patching up.

As he turned into a fine adult, Misaki left the pack rather quickly. Of course
not without saying goodbye to his Mother. The two held a short conversation
and said their goodbyes before departing for good. He ran far away, towards
the horizon. Misaki visited many places. The ocean, forests, and many small
springs. He met many other canines along the way and faced many
troubles to get to were he was now. Which was in the ranks of the
Nox. He joined without thinking twice, as he was ready to
settle after traveling for so long.

watching birds, and going to sleep by streams.
Dislikes: Tyrants, very loud noises, cars, humans, guns, hunting
or tracking dogs.

Full name: Yuuchiro Hyakuya.
Nickname; Yu.
Preferred name: Yu.
Chromosomes are; XY.
Preferred gender Identity: Male
Time ticks at: 3 Years old.
Pack: Nox.
Rank; Warrior.
Origins: England
Accent: British
Vocals: Androgynous.
Aroma: Ash.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.
Infatuated with: No souls.
Bound to: None.
Sire to: None.
Relative to: Mikaela. (Adopted Brother.)
Personality; Yu is a strong male, usually keeping a enthusiastic personality. Whenever in times of the dark where wolves suffer the most, Yu will try his best to lighten the mood a bit and comfort those who need it most. Because of this he is the perfect company to keep around and is found to be quite trustworthy, being the wolf who you can tell everything' to, even if you don't know him or you've just met him. most would call him charming with the way he acts and how his aura stands strong most of the time, which has made him now more uncomfortable due to most females he has met being attracted to him and he usually tries to stay away from romantic-type topics, often holding a serious tone or grudges when anyone tries ask about it.

Memory contains: Yuuchiro was captured by humans when he was about five or six months old and taken to a shelter place with many many other canines, mostly wolves at that. He met a small group of wolves all very friendly, consisted of five members one catching his eye. His name was Mikaela, these two became instantly friends and where together from the start. Sometimes they would even, play like a real family picking their Mother/Fathers/Offspring etc. Yu loved to watch as Mika his friend would take care of the smaller pups and played with them softly treating them so nicely and sweetly. Yuu and Mika one day got together and started to make a plan to escape with their family so they could live in peace and happiness as a family.

Yu one particular morning had finally figured out the layout of the building and exactly where all the entrances and exits were. He showed all his family members and told them all to go out one of them and meet up behind the building. When the people left the alone they sprang into action, they all bolted out the exits. Only to be met with the humans in a few mere seconds they shrilled on the top of their lungs they started beating all of his family. Yuuchiro watched in horror as Mikaelus was pulled a pistol on. Yu jumped forward in attempt to save his loved one. This did succeed, He shot in his flank. He laid crippled for the moment from blood loss as Mika tried to get him to get up but Yu told him to go. Mika did finally turn tail and flee after coaxing from Yu. Yu was assumed to be dead by the humans and thrown into the back of a truck to be skinned later. Yu slowly regained control of his legs and limped into the forest in search of Mika.

Yu was in awe at how pretty the world was, he already knew it was pretty but compared to the old dim thing he was used to it was nice to set his gaze upon again. He called for Mika weakly as he stumbled through the brush. His green eyes looking around for the pale wolf, soon setting his eyes on one he called "Mika?" It hadn't been Mika but it had been another wolf. The other wolf looked around at him and approached and starred at him. Yu at this point was getting Dizzy, "Mika is that you?" He called again as he stumbled onto his face. The wolf came over and watched as he lost consciousness.

Yu woke upon the cold ground he looked around and was surrounded by a bunch of wolves who had prenatally aided him. He shifted his head looking for the pale wolf and did settle his eyes upon it but it wasn't Mika it has totally different eye color and was shorter than Mika. This soon became his pack, he was adopted into it just like Mika adopted him into his little family back at the shelter. This gave him a sense of comfort, from the old days he supposes. One night he was traveling outside on patrol by himself, he smelled another presence it seemed familiar. He brushed it off as a dog who roamed around their parts. He wandered around for awhile looking around and marking his territory when he spotted a wolf that was pale. He called out, "Hello?" The pale wolf turned to meet his gaze. The wolf froze and starred at him, Yu padded closer and gave the same reaction. "Mika?" He called softly to the male wolf. The wolf stared at him for another couple of seconds before turning and fleeing pretty fast. Yuuchiro starred and began to give chase but was out raced by the wolf.

He since that day has wondered about his old family a lot more, but was told by his pack not to worry about it and that they were his family now. The only family he needs, but sometimes he cant help but think... That he loves Mika more than them... He hates that as well but that.... is what his heart tells him. He still searched for the wolf of which was once his family.
Likes: Being with those he loves, also loves to be inspired and driven by something.
Dislikes: Humans, being alone, and the dark.

Full name: Mikaela Hyakuya.
Nickname; Mika.
Preferred name: Mikaela.
Chromosomes are XY
Time ticks at: 3 Years and 2 Months
Pack: Vlast.
Rank; Beta? (If not then Warrior.)
Origins: England
Accent: British
Vocals: Husky and low
Aroma: Pine or damp wood
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.
Infatuated with: Yuuchiro...? In a way?
Relative to: Yuuchiro. (Adopted Brother.)
Personality; When he was a pup, he was a relatively curious and carefree wolf who had no problem running around and having fun. but after the death of his dear family, who had been his rock during hard times, he completely hut down. Mika put up a wall to protect himself from being hurt again; if he doesn't let anyone get close to him, he won't be hurt by the loss of them again. he is a very respectful wolf, bowing his head and obeying those above him in rank. He is just a very reserved creature who doesn't talk much, preferring to listen to others speak and keep his own thoughts to himself. He is rather a loner, in a constant state of avoid other canines. He is also very logical and will apply that to almost all situations. He is also very protective of those he loves, and is willing to make sacrifices for his family. He hates to see other canines in pain, he will protect them at all costs. Mika has a soft spot for pups and impressionable youngsters as they are willing to learn and always add an energetic life to the pack. Mika although can be quite scary at times and becoming emotionless when the memories of his family being slaughtered plays within his conscious. He becomes very cold and distant for a hours to days. This happens as he tries to isolate himself from the pack due to him not wanting to have another family, and forgetting his old one. Neither does he want his new family to be slaughtered.

Memory contains: At a young age Mika was captured along with his mother, and taken to a shelter-like place, although this place slaughtered wolves, to sell their pelts and skulls. More and more canines appeared in the shelter. He adopted them into his ‘Family’ and would love and play with them. Sometimes they would even, play like a real family picking their Mother/Fathers/Offspring etc. Mika loved to take charge of the younger canines. He just loved them in general, he wanted no harm to ever come to them or even get taken away from him.

One day Mika worked to find the entrance to the outside world. He gathered up his family and took them to leave the dreaded place. Only to be caught by a Human, the human started to slaughter his family. Yu tried to protect Mika and "died" doing so. With all Mika’s family being slaughtered he made a run for it. He made it! He ran into the forest, growling in anger and mourning his now slaughtered family. His beautiful family…. All of them slaughtered. The images ran through his head as he thought of his family. “Why did you leave us Mika?” They sneered at him. Mika cried out as pain seared his heart, he had abandoned them all alone to bleed out.

The world outside was much larger and more colorful then said by the humans. This caught him off guard, as the humans told him that the outside world had been infected with a virus and was killing everyone and everything. Mika began to travel to find a place to stay. Just for a little…. He began to train, Sparring with others and even using trees to sharpen his claws. He needed to become stronger, he needed to avenge his dead family.

One day a pack of wolves invaded his territory running him out, he ran into another pack's territory. That's when he saw Yu… Yu hadn't died when his family had been slaughtered and had escaped. Mika stared in awe at his best friend and brother. Yu gasped and muttered “Mika… Is it you?” Mika just looked at his family member in awe, he then turned away and fled. "This- this can't be..." He thought as he looked back at the wolf who looked to be the only friend he had left... one that had grown without him... He truly was the one who was left behind not his family.... Or perhaps maybe both of them where.

Mika soon ran into a pack of non-hostile wolves, they took him to their camp and nursed him back to health. They acknowledged his tactics and strategies and gave him spot in their pack, he had to ponder that. After quite the while of pondering he accepted. Although they haven't fully gained his trust yet. This may just need time, or maybe he will never fully trust them. That is not their fault although, just the humans who slaughtered his family. The humans he hopes to destroy. He still wonders about that wolf, the wolf who looked to be one of his family... Who knew his name.... He searches for that wolf.
Likes: Being alone, Having a laugh, spending time with pups, Protecting the ones he loves.
Dislikes: Humans, Authority, constant whining, and being woken up early.

Full name: Murlkine Hawidik
Nickname; Kine.
Preferred name: Murlkine.
Chromosomes are; XY.
Time ticks at: 3 Years old 9 months.
Pack: Vlast.
Rank; Hunter.
Origins: Unknown.
Accent: Southern.
Vocals: Soft and deep.
Aroma: Milk.
Sexual Orientation: ? He just wants someone to love.
Infatuated with: No souls.
Relative to: Grow (Father.) Carlone (Sister.) Hanika (Sister.) Amelien (Mother.)
Personality; He is rather shy and prefers to be more of the quiet type. He hates to interfere or interrupt anything as negativity is usually not far after interruption. He is very friendly and loves to learn about things. He although just never befriends anyone as he does not want to, due to abandonment issues that have built up inside of him. He also suffers from a fear of loss and betrayal from those he loves. He in a sense is not very trusting, yet you could trust him with your life and he would lay down his for yours. He's just that type of wolf.

Memory contains: The Black Feather was one of the few standing packs in the cold snowy areas , they had food ,shelters and eachother which made them stand for another winter. A grey pelted fae named Amelien was the Alpha of the pack along with her mate. He didnt tell her his name , he just said "Grow". Shortly after the winter the fae gave birth to 3 healthy pups.
Murlkine being the first born along with his twin sisters Carlone and Hanika.Grow wasnt supprised that only one had his pelt color and hair.

A few months had passed since the birth and all the pups had open eyes , Carlone and Hanika ran out of the cave to play with the other pups in the pack. Murlkine tried to go the way his sisters went of on but instead he feel down a hole , he hurted his ear on a stick sticking out in the hole. His mother called for help. Grow went down the hole and grabbed the pup by his neck , his father was very smart as he jumped on small rocks to go up the cave like stairs. Once up they asked a Medic to check on him if he had any injuries. He only had some scratches and a rip in ear which could be treaten. The Medic soon spotted his eyes. "Has he Always been blind?" came out of her mouth.

Murkine was a teen by now and he still had problems with his blindness. His mother worried to much that she banned him from going outside the pack area , his father in other hand was really mad and very dissapointed with him. He didnt want a blind wolf to lead the pack so he made his sister Carlone the next Alpha instead. He never explained to Murlkine why he just kept ignoring him for months. His problems had been worse as he got bullied by the other teens/adults in his pack. They called him "Blindkine" and "See me". His mother had enough as she asked another blind wolf for help. He was the Advisor of the pack and he accepted the Alphas order. He soon began to train Murlkine how to feel if someone was close by listening to the ground and to see other wolves from his third eye on his forhead. He had been trained for 2,5 years and he could do what a normal wolf could do. He could hunt,run and walk just normaly.

He demanded his father to say why he wasnt the Alpha. "I dont want you to be Alpha cause you cant see" he never heard such a big word from his father. Crow turned his side to his sisters instead and one of them did ask his father to make him the Alpha "Father he has been trained now for almost 3 years why dont you accept him?" Said Hanika. Carlone was just as awful as Grow was "Didnt you hear him? He cant see so beat it".

The Adviser was sick. No other wolf cared about him as much as Murlkine did. He gave Murlkine his black blindfold, he said that he had stole it from a human camp and that Murlkine could use it as not making other wolves stare into his white blind eyes and feeling uncomfortable when talking to him. The Adviser soon passed away by his sickness.

He felt that he had no purpose in the pack as he soon left the following night without speaking to anyone. He began his travel for a better life in a pack as he soon found a place of an unknown name. He soon heard a voice. "Who are you?" he felt the wolf movements , it was a, male much older than him. He soon saw that he was blind "I see you have a problem with your sight you can come with me to my pack if you want to." Murlkine just smiled and said "I would gladly enjoy that Mr...?"- The conversation ended as the male padded away leading him.
Likes; Friends, Loyalty, quietness, and love.
Dislikes- Violence, Water, and Liars.
|Haise| Male | Semi-literate |Pansexual

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
¿I ɯɐ ๏чʍ
Hello the name is Haise. I like to role-play I'm semi-literate and my preferred gender role s male. Pm me if you'd like to role-play.

❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀
"If I were to a have a role in a play it certainly be... a failure."
﹏Mika-Chan﹏

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:49 pm

Accepted @﹏Mika-Chan﹏

Also @everyone I am not posting because I am waiting for -Onyx. You guys can keep rping without me!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﹏Mika-Chan﹏ » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:56 pm

@[Grinn.]
Um haha thanks, dear... but Mikaela is a male. <3
|Haise| Male | Semi-literate |Pansexual

¿I ɯɐ ๏чʍ
Hello the name is Haise. I like to role-play I'm semi-literate and my preferred gender role s male. Pm me if you'd like to role-play.

❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀ link ❀
"If I were to a have a role in a play it certainly be... a failure."
﹏Mika-Chan﹏

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me