discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

what should the band's name be?

the line between florida and georgia
29%
tulita
71%
suggestions are still open
No votes

Total votes : 7

discussion

Postby final girl » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:51 pm

Last edited by final girl on Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── { a ring-a-ding gal! }

Postby stranger danger » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:42 am

{mariana beatrice jones - female she/her pronouns - bisexual - nineteen - fc: kiera, please}
postive traits. sunny, affectionate, understanding.
negative traits. overbearing, stubborn, and reckless.
her background, singing was something that ran in the family - so of course, mariana wanted to pick it up. she was very talented, and her mother often booked her for small gigs around town. her little sister/brother would often tag along until mariana had to book her own gigs. sooner than rather than later, their mother disappeared into the night with the car, all of their money and most of their food. mariana had no clue why her mother decided to get up and leave, but at that time she had only been ten. she knew she had to take her younger sibling and run. mariana is.. a singer who loves games of chance. she loved to have fun when she didn't have five others to take care of, but will still find a way to integrate fun and games into their everyday life. her dream is to open an orphanage, make sure no child is left abandoned like she was. mariana's car.

mariana found the car in what she had thought to have been a junkyard,but instead, it was an old dealership that was somehow still in business. the car was outback, freshly painted yellow, and mariana knew it had to be hers. for awhile, she considered stealing the keys, until she realized she has no clue where they could be. instead, she chose to take their savings and bought it. the car itself was rather cheap but she was happy. it wasn't until the following years did mariana regret it a little - the car was high maintenance, and it was and still is, very hard to keep up with. she loves it nonetheless - she even let the kids spray paint their names on it.
Last edited by stranger danger on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- i was strollin' through the park one evening

Postby stranger danger » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:03 pm

{❁ - mariana's relations - ❁}
{❥ - crush on : ✧ - close friends : ✦ - best friends : ✶ - family : ♡ - was interested in: ♦ - wary of}
anthony/bass guitar {✶✦} - at some point mariana internally remembers calling anthony her
son - and at this point she thinks its true. she was more of a mother to him than their actual
mother. nevertheless, she loves her brother with all of her heart.

betty/drums {✦♡} - her best friend since forever. starting the band was something she'd never regret,
not even after being on the run with her their entire lives. mariana just wishes she'd stop bedazzling the
drums sticks - it costs money that they don't have.

ryan/rhythm guitarist {✧} - mariana's grateful for the goofiness ryan brings to the group's usual grim demeanor.
it's hard to keep everyone happy, but ryan makes it a little easier to do. everyday mariana likes to remind her how
grateful she is in anyway she can - as it's hard enough to stay happy in a life like this.

deidre/keyboard {♦} - of course, mariana's not one to judge or exclude, but deidre leaves mariana on edge,
only because they know so little about her. she stills accepts deidre, but carefully.

priestly/lead guitarist {♦✧♡} - mariana misses the days when priestly wasn't so paranoid. in fact - she can't really remember when he wasn't. whenever he begins to act paranoid, mariana likes to say he's 'preaching to the choir', because his name reminds him of the word priest. she assumes he doesn't like it all too much when he's not in a funny mood.

Last edited by stranger danger on Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 the bass 」

Postby final girl » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:09 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
name.anthony jones gender.cis-male sexuality.questioning age.thirteen instrument.bass guitar
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
info.anthony can barely remember anything before the band, maybe some vague memories of his friends, guitar, or his mom, but he doesn't really want to remember those. most of the memories of his mother are very positive and to be honest, anthony doesn't really want to hear anything good about her, he's always thought unless mariana is not telling him something she had no reason to leave her children with nothing. but on a happier note, his lack of biological family (other than mariana) made anthony consider the band as his family, he loves more than anything. well maybe he loves his bass just as much as the band, it was the basement, he remembers his mom bringing it up little before she left and telling him that if he got good enough he could play with mariana some day, he's been playing it nonstop since. unlike most of the other band members who are using this as a kind of buffer until they can pin down a job, house, etcetera, anthony actually wants a career in music and he probably wouldn't mind if they kept on doing this for forever. but everyone's getting older and he's not sure how much longer they will keep doing this and he's not looking forward to inevitable end.
(+)traits.compassionate, determined, loyal, curious (-)traits.emotional, impulsive, stubborn, childish
Last edited by final girl on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final girl » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:18 pm

▲ - positive
★ - favorite
✚ - friend
✦ - family
▶ - neutral
☁ - unknown
▼ - negative
✖ - hate
────────────────────────────────────
mariana/vocals - ✦/★ - if anthony's being honest, mariana is his favorite, she's kinda be
en the closest thing he's had to good parent and he's super grateful to have her as a sister.
betty/drums - ★ - bets, mariana and anthony have been together on the road for so long
he kind of considers betty to be like a second sister. he's 100% okay with bedazzling(it adds
to their performances)but her other buying habits make him nervous. otherwise she's good.
deirdre/keyboard - ✚/▶ - deirdre's good. she hasn't really done anything to get anthony to
love or hate her, the only thing is the lack of information on her, it's just a little bit suspicious.
ryan/rhythm guitar - ✚/▲ - anthony is down with anyone who is looking to brighten the ba
nd's mood so he thinks ryan is pretty cool. that's about it.. now i just want to fill some space.
jakob/lead guitar - ☁ - technically priestly hasn't done anything wrong, he's just a little bit,
super intimidating. anthony's also paranoid that priestly and one of the girls will get together.
Last edited by final girl on Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ B-E-T-T-Y ! ] - the drums

Postby nah » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:26 pm

YOU KNOW WHERE
TOF I N D M E
───────────────────────────
name(s), betty myo, 'bets' gender, female age, 19
sexuality, lesbian role in band, playing the drums

───────────────────────────
negative traits, spendthrifter, smart aleck, per ─
fectionist, too calm at rlly, rlly bad times positive
traits,
quickwitted, gregarious, extremely precise

ON, ON YOUR !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSCREEN ! SCREEN !
──────────────────────────────────────────────
betty, prefering to go as 'bets' stating it sounds cooler, is the raaather un
fitting drums of the band. betty is a huge perfectionist and can be very dainty de
pending on what she's handling, and you would often say that the drums are a
more 'destructive' instrument, as it deals with banging a lot of things repeatedly to
make a melody. despite this, her parents encouraged it though she frequently called
them 'really boring' and 'more of a chill' family compared to the things she's used to in
the band. her parents immigrated to america and they saw it as a way she could stretch
her wings in a new world and make it for herself, so playing the drums was pretty okay
with them. the whole idea of starting a band was initially her just seeing a few kids at a
park mess with some pots and pans and stating that they were 'in a band'. so, she decided
to recruit a friend and it now became what is today, she even got an actual drum set rather
than some old modified kids toys and a couple of old pots with bedazzled drumsticks, though
she still bedazzles the drum sticks. most of the gems fly off, though, which is a waste of mo
ney. even if you tell her not to, she insists its fine and more gems are there, always.

though things were initally great as time went on, her father died of a bad sickness and
really broke her mother, and something in betty cracked too, though she chooses to ignore
it. sadly her mother eventually grew really silent, which left her to do a lot of things alone,
her mom was just so sad, this eventually caused her to be a spendthrifter, she never exactly
learnt how to properly conserve money with help and she ended up learning to live life a li'l
more independently, but she now cherishes a group she's in. she's changed quite a bit in life.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by nah on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
nah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ B-E-T-T-Y ! ] - relationships

Postby nah » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:26 pm

╔══════════╗

faceclaim: lee chae-rin

╚══════════╝
BETTY'S RELATIONSHIPS
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
- on good terms / - close friend / - on bad terms / - hates them / - crush / lover -
mariana - ♦ & ❤ // anthony - ♦ // deirdre - ● // ryan - ❤ // jakob - ●
betty personally believes mariana is one of the best people she's met, no matter how many times
she scolds her for bedazzling drumsticks, she personally doesnt mind and still appreciates her com
-pany. anthony is another one of those cases, she's known him for what feels like forever, and prob
-ably is forever. nonetheless, she cherishes his company close to her the same she does mariana.
deirdre is a different story. though betty has and probably never will hate deirdre, she has a very
hard time talking to her, but isnt afraid of her. ryan, however, is an easier case. betty probably
loves her humor the most about her, she's always really happy and she tends to cling onto that
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
mood very frequently and it ends up festering into something she'd lock inside of herself for years. nonetheless, same with nearly everybody, she
enjoys ryan's company. priestly, is nearly the same, however she has the same problem with him as she does deirdre, she finds him just a little
hard to talk to due to his paranoia. she's not carefree herself, she'd confess to that, but would it hurt to lighten the mood just a tad? pretend
you're on top of the world for a day? feeling to guilty to pressure him into being carefree, she'll see him the way as he is, fun, but hard.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by nah on Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:13 am, edited 8 times in total.
nah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ryan the rhythm guitarist

Postby ohm. » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:19 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxname; ryan park
xxxxxxgender; female
xxxxxxage; sixteen
xxxxxxrole; rhythm guitarist
xxxxxxsexuality; pansexual
xxxxxxfaceclaim; princessmei
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

+ traits; humorous, light-hearted, fearless, empathetic, intelligent, free-spirited, persistent
- traits; impulsive, clumsy, reckless, terrible jokes, afraid of confronting problems, irresponsible
history; for as long as she can remember, ryan’s parents have been constantly arguing and fighting with
each other. she used her guitar to cope with the stress of her parents possibly splitting up, making silly
tunes to make each situation a little brighter. finally she decided she couldn’t handle it any longer and
decided to leave home. losing all sense of direction, ryan found herself completely lost and stranded in
a different city. luckily she was picked up by the band a little after four years from the start, yet like
how she stumbled upon the band, she’s a little lost, like floating on a river, not sure where she’s drifing
ohm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ryan’s relationships

Postby ohm. » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:20 pm

ryan’s relationships

♡ - crush
★ - friends
● - positive
♦ - unsure
■ - negative

mariana ★ ryan is really likes mariana because of her caring personality, and she’s really grateful that the group took her in when she was completely alone. she loves how mariana is very genuine, and manages to keep everything and everyone together without destroying the atmosphere.

anthony ★ ryan enjoys hanging out with anthony, since he’s a pretty cool kid and appreciates her sense of humour. he’s very passionate about his music, which is something that ryan admires, and she likes talking to him about totally random things - music, movies, food, life..

betty ● at first, ryan wasn’t sure of betty, with the bedazzled sticks and the perfectionism and all. totally contrasts her own personality, although over the years she’s learned to appreciate her despite their differences. ryan kind of looks up to betty, knowing that she was the one that started the band right from the dirt.

deirdre ● although ryan doesn’t know her too well, something about her ambiguity draws ryan to want to know her better. she likes the ‘roll with it’, rough and tumble air of deirdre, and she could see the two of them having some crazy adventures. she still can’t pronounce deirdre’s name correctly, but is hoping to get to know her better.

priestly ●/♦ ryan thinks priestly can be pretty cool when he’s more relaxed, but sometimes he can really rain down. still, she loves to side along with mariana, bugging him to loosen up some times, although she can tell when it goes too far. on a side note, she thinks his hair is super cool!!
Last edited by ohm. on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ohm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ Deirdre ● Keyboard One ☾

Postby PaperRose » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:02 pm

random

Faceclaim: Kate Winslet
╭──────────────────
xxxxname. deirdre mariana celestex
xxxxnicknames. whateverx
xxxxgender. femalex
xxxxage. seventeen
xxxxsexuality. demisexual
xxxxrole. keyboard one
☽ ● ☾
──────────────────╮
xxxhair. brown dyed grayx
xxxeyes. hazel
xxxheight/weight. 5' 6" / 142 lbs.
xxxfigure. hourglass
xxxskin. fair
xxxpiercings. earlobesx

xxixxVenturesome, Frank, Stoic, Independent, Impulsive, Daring, Conciliatory
╰─────────────────────────────────────╯
➳ Deirdre is not very forthcoming about information on herself. If you ask her a question she will answer honestly. That being said if it's something she doesn't want you to know or something she doesn't want to get into, she will tell partial truths. Many of the people in the band don't really know much about her past. She tries to not talk about it much.
➳ Things at home weren't the greatest, fights with her mom, and a father that liked his bottle more than providing for his family. She just left one day and has been a lot happier since. She feels incredibly guilty about leaving though because she left her younger sister there. Deirdre wasn't sure she could survive out in the world, so she thought it'd be safer for her sister at home.
Last edited by PaperRose on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me