Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.3 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.3 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Ploegy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:31 pm

Alright both my characters are done just so you all know c:
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kirby. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:56 pm

Oh what the heck, mark.
.Kirby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:52 am

➳name; Plum
    ➳age; 20
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Heteroflexible
    ➳crush; None
    ➳pairing; Gray, or any if that's filled/incompatible
    ➳fandom; Megaman

➳hair; Pink
    ➳eyes; Greyish Green
    ➳skin tone; Tanned
    ➳height; 5' 2" (Headcanoned)
    ➳weight; 114 lbs (Headcanoned)

➳abilities / powers; Being a robot, Plum has the usual abilities such as increased speed, strength, and endurance. Using the wheels on her shoes, Plum can skate rather fast, around 120 miles per hour if she puts in all her effort. She is also capable of walking normally though.
    ➳weapons; Not a weapon, so to speak, but Plum has a microphone and sound system within her hat that can either amplify sounds normally or emit a high pitched sound wave that can knock back foes and damage terrain. Even with this, if she's caught in a situation where she has to fight, she prefers using her fists and feet to defend herself.

➳personality; Plum is rather dynamic and confident, along with being somewhat of an adrenaline junkie. She is a bit overly optimistic, and tries not to let anything get her down. She enjoys being reckless and getting into dangerous situations, despite being well aware of the risks, and hates not having things to do. Being a racing announcer, she is observant and good at detecting problems, especially when they relate to technology. However, she is loud and extravagant, often being over the top and standing out in a crowd. While not one to start fights, she is fiery and will not back down if caught in a confrontation.

➳history; Plum, along with her partners Chest and Ripot, were announcer robots built to cover the Battle and Chase competition, an extreme action racing show with a huge sum of money as a prize: 10 million Zenny (the currency in her universe). Once word got out and the popularity of the competition increased, many robots decided to enter the competition for their own person gain. Once the competition finished though, the evil Dr. Wily stole the prize money, and it was up to Mega Man to return the money to its rightful winner! (The plot isn't very deep)

➳other; Almost everything about her is headcanoned, seeing as she only appears in the Japanese version of Battle and Chase and doesn't have much of a personality to go off of.
Last edited by NerdyDisco on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:10 am

I just may stick to two characters this time
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icxacruz » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:37 am

res two characters
~
am I allowed to play as a character that is not my OC? like specifically Keith from Voltron or do I have to play as an OC?

i. luka ii. they ii. bi curious
hi Im icxaruz, previously known as at
mosphere. i was on hiatus during the
summer and i decided to come back
c: my editing might be a bit rusty and
so may be my writing. you will rind
me floating around cs. of course, feel
free to shoot my a pm i love getting those.
have a great day c:
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:28 am

❝until the end.❞
given name. stephanie edgley taken name. valkyrie cain nickname. val gender. female age. twenty-one fandom. skulduggery pleasant abilities white energy manipulation: shield, flight, lightning sexuality. bisexual body modifications. left arm positive traits. empathetic, adventurous, intelligent, persevering negative traits. selfish, sarcastic, rebellious theme. [url=h]link[/url]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

The assistant to the great detective Skulduggery Peasant, Valkyrie Cain was introduced to the world of magic when her uncle passed under mysterious circumstances that she would later find out was murder. A descendant of the last ancient (the first wielders of magic) Valkyrie had always had magic running through her veins, she'd just needed someone to show her. Skulduggery the functioning, ego-maniac, skeleton detective surprisingly took the quick-witted (and rather sharp-tongued) girl under his wing and just like that she became his assistant. Introduced to more and more strange characters that inhabited this hidden world of magic Valkyrie became incredibly loyal to those she thought of as a friend. Learning not only about magic Valkyrie was also trained in Kenpo Karate, Muay Thai, Krav Maga and Capoeira making her more than a match for any of the criminals that the duo runs into. Quick and clever in the years that she's worked with the famed detective Valkyrie has developed her own intuition and deductive abilities and while nowhere near her partners' abilities, she can outsmart many of the adversaries they come across. Admittedly a little selfish Valkyrie has always wanted it all and once she was introduced to a world where the extraordinary could happen it definitely didn't lessen her thirst. Perhaps a little too cocky for her own good being partners with an even worse ego-maniac hasn't helped curd Valkyries penchant for bragging. Capable and independent Valkyrie will often get riled by those who look down on her, the people who see nothing but a young child with a disturbing habit of causing trouble. When faced with those she doesn't like it's a miracle when the situation doesn't boil down to fists, an aggressive person Valkyrie won't back down from a challenge and is always there to protect the people she cares about. With a darkness in her past, Valkyrie understands the draw to power and evil but she also understands the strength that it takes to resist and defeat that evil. Still working with The Skeleton Detective, Valkyrie has cut all ties with her family including her baby sister in order to protect them from the kind of life she lives.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ - Kaori Miyazono.

Postby recherché. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:29 am

Kaori Miyazono. wrote:

➳name; Kaori Miyazono.
    ➳age; 15.
    ➳gender; Female.
    ➳sexuality; Straight.
    ➳crush; Kousei Arima.
    ➳pairing; Pink??
    ➳fandom; Your Lie in April.

➳hair; Blonde.
    ➳eyes; Blue.
    ➳skin tone; fair c'x
    ➳build; Slim.
    ➳height; Average.
    ➳weight; pfft.

➳abilities / powers; None.
    ➳weapons; Her violin.

➳personality; Kaori Miyazono was a free-spirited musician whose playing style reflected her personality. She was often friendly and encouraging, but could also be unpredictable. She was self-dependent and always put a smile on her face no matter what.
    ➳history; When Kaori was five years old, her class went to see a music recital, there, she first saw Kousei. From the moment he touched the keys and started playing, she was immediately inspired by the spirit in his music. Kaori was always a physically weak child and underwent many surgeries. Over time, her hospitalisations became more frequent and prolonged. One night, she saw her parents crying in the hospital lobby as they discovered she didn't have long to live, and shortly after she realized it as well. It was then she decided to live a full and happy life in the time that remained for her. She began wearing contacts, which she had never had the courage to wear; ate to her heart's desire without regard to her body's appearance; and played the music the way she wanted to and not how everyone else wanted her to. Then, she told a lie.

Kaori's parents own a bakery shop that further develops her happy-go-lucky, free-spirited personality. Kaori loved children and was often seen interacting with kids by talking about and playing music with them. Kaori was hiding her illness from Kousei's group. The first evidence of this illness was her collapse prior to her first performance with Kousei. At the time, she claimed to be anemic. However, there were many suggestions of more severe health concerns: she was shown, for instance, with a large pile of medication during Kousei's competition, and was unable to participate in her callback round with Kousei during her prolonged hospitalization. It is later revealed that she was unable to perform with Kousei after she fell and hit her head at home. When Kousei heard from Tsubaki about Kaori's hospitalization, he rushed to visit her.

It later became obvious that her health is deteriorating rapidly, and she could no longer hide her illness from her friends. Her illness began causing bouts of paralysis in her legs.

➳other; reading this made me cry. Again.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◉ - Yukine.

Postby recherché. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:31 am

Kaori Miyazono. wrote:Image
    ➳name; Yukine.
    ➳age; 20 [bumped].
    ➳gender; Male.
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual.
    ➳crush; None.
    ➳pairing; White/Any?
    ➳fandom; Noragami.

➳hair; Blonde.
    ➳eyes; Amber.
    ➳skin tone; Fair.
    ➳build; Slim??
    ➳height; 5'0.
    ➳weight; Unknown.

➳abilities / powers; Transforms into a Katana.
    ➳weapons; None.

➳personality; [May be spoilers!!]
    Yukine is first portrayed as being a bit cold and cruel. He is clearly upset and annoyed at the fact that he died, and became Yato's weapon, complaining about staying with someone like him. As a result of this and the fact that people cannot see him well, Yukine takes advantage of this and other people, stealing money, clothes, and even betraying Hiyori. Yukine though seems to feel jealous over others who are alive, upset about the fact that he is dead and cannot make friends and learn what other students do. He is also apparently afraid of the dark. When Yato is forced to punish Yukine, Yukine confesses all of his sins and apologizes sincerely, and escapes the temptation that hurts Yato as his Shinki. Yukine also is more dilligent in his work as Yato's Shinki, working part time to earn money for the two of them.

Despite this, Yukine is still a bit sarcastic and occasionally yells at Yato when he is upset, especially after one of his few friends dies. When Yato was missing, Yukine started to be more reserved, refusing to worry about Yato, as to surpress his feelings so he wouldn't hurt Yato via negative feelings. He instead busied himself learning how to be a better Shinki from Kazuma and tutoring from Hiyori. It has been shown many times how insecure Yukine truly is especially when the subject of Nora comes up. Despite being Yato's Blessed Shinki, he felt inferior to Nora, and was jealous of her because she had been Yato's Shinki for much longer than him and even knew Yato's real name before he learned of it. He was relieved when he saw Yato release Nora as his Shinki. As his Lead Shinki, Yukine has shown to be very strict with Yato especially after Yato's declared his resolve to change his ways. Yukine's methods with dealing with Yato came off as harsh but it was for Yato's future that he treated Yato in such ways.

➳history;
    [May be more spoilers]!!
    When Yato makes Yukine his Shinki, Yato experiences the forgotten memories of Yukine when he was human and cries in reaction to it, indicating that Yukine had a hard life before his death, although as of now, Yukine still doesn't remember. It is vaguely shown that Yukine had a family, but his mother and sister left, leaving him in the custody of his father. Although how Yukine died is currently unknown, the flashbacks may indicate that Yukine was possibly beaten and neglected by his father because he talked back and later died of his injuries. From then on, Yukine wandered aimlessly as an uncorrupted spirit before being found by Yato. This is more stated in the anime than the manga which has yet to give any hint of his past, so the anime may either be ahead of the manga in this regard but it is not yet confirmed. However, Yato has mentioned in chapter 11 that Yukine had issues with his own father, especially since during Yukine's ablution Hiyori stated Yato acted like a father to Yukine which Yukine reacted to and Yato mentioned he wouldn't let Yukine go because he had potential and had his own father issues
    ➳other; Nopenope.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:51 am

➳name; Cuphead
    ➳age; 21
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳crush; N/A (but if someone wants to bring in either King Dice or Bendy hit me up fam)
    ➳pairing; Red
    ➳fandom; Cuphead

➳hair; Red fading to white
    ➳eyes; Crimson red
    ➳skin tone; White
    ➳height; 5’ 4”
    ➳weight; 165 lbs

➳abilities / powers; can shoot magic bullets from his finger
    ➳weapons; finger guns

➳personality; Cocky, Energetic, and a little bit of an idiot.

➳history; Lives with his younger brother Mugman and his grandpa Elder Kettle. Ended up gambling both his and his brother’s souls to the devil and now work for him.

➳other; literally wears a cup on his head with a bendystraw
Last edited by B0N3D4D1 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ℂ - Hannah Annafellows.

Postby recherché. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:32 am

Kaori Miyazono. wrote:
    ➳name; Hannah Annafellows.
    ➳age; Unknown.
    ➳gender; Female.
    ➳sexuality; Straight.
    ➳crush; ..Sebastian.
    ➳pairing; Magenta.
    ➳fandom; Black Butler.

➳hair; lavender.
    ➳eyes; Navy Blue.
    ➳skin tone; Tan.
    ➳build; Curvy-..
    ➳height; 5'6.
    ➳weight; Unknown.

➳abilities / powers; devours souls ;o;
    ➳weapons; ..demon abilities?

➳personality;
    Hannah is an introverted and withdrawn person; she often has her head tilted down as a way of avoiding eye contact with others. Hannah appears to be terrified of her master and is calm and reserved, except for the moments in which he is speaking to her. In these moments, she is brisk, nervous, and will even tremble with fear. However, during her duels , Hannah displays great confidence in herself and openly mocks her opponent. Other than that, she can be extremely loyal and obedient.

➳history;
    Before she met someone and formed a contract with them, Hannah was an apathetic, bored demon who had other demons subjugated under her. She had grown tired of eating human souls and was uninterested in them until they appeared, asking for a contract to destroy the village that caused his brother's tribulation. Hannah decided to fulfill his wish to kill the townspeople, and he thanked her before dying, something no other human had ever done. This caused her to be attached to him, and she was mournful when devouring his soul.
    ➳other; Nopenope.
Last edited by recherché. on Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me