πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš•πšŠπš’πš—πšœ - 𝚊 πš πš’πš•πš πš‘πš˜πš›πšœπšŽ πš›πš™ - 𝚍&𝚏

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš•πšŠπš’πš—πšœ - 𝚊 πš πš’πš•πš πš‘πš˜πš›πšœπšŽ πš›πš™ - 𝚍&𝚏

Postby Ξ›lpha » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:37 pm

@Scarlit,
    your names have been reserved.

@Starwindrider
    just a note that you should probably read the first page. there are no 'breeds', and Cinna would not have had any contact with humans and probably doesn't even know that there were once humans. also, most horses won't really know what a herd is due to hundreds of years without proper interaction with each other. they will only follow their instincts.

@all,
    I won't be able to do my forms today and probably won't be active very much because we have a dance today.
Ξ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš•πšŠπš’πš—πšœ - 𝚊 πš πš’πš•πš πš‘πš˜πš›πšœπšŽ πš›πš™ - 𝚍&𝚏

Postby Starwindrider » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:48 am

@Silent

The form I used is one I use for most rps, I stopped editing yesterday when I had to go to sleep. I’ll change those ASAP.
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β€’Β°Newt Da Gay BoiΒ°β€’ » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:21 am

Cher Ami

Nickname: She calls herself dear
Breed: American Cream Draft

Height: 16 hands
Coat Colour: gold champagne
Markings: None

Personality: She acts independent. She really intelligent and courageous.
Dislikes: She doesn't like the trees
Fears: She is scared of the sound of falling branches.

Twiggy

Nickname: Twiggy
Breed: Appaloosa

Height: 15 hands at the moment (she will get taller)
Coat Colour: chestnut spotted blanket
Markings: Spoted blanket

Personality: She acts independent. She really intelligent and courageous.
Dislikes: She dislikes being out in the sun for yo long, but she can put up with it
Fears: She is scared of the sound of falling branches.

Bug in a bottle

Nickname: Bug or Bottle
Breed: Black Forest Horse/SchwarzwΓ€lder Kaltblut/Black Forest cold blood

Height: 15 hands
Coat Colour: Brown
Markings: White blaze

Personality: He's intelligent, and easygoing, as well as versatile, strong, and athletic. (if you want more it will have to wait i wanna get to know him myself too)
Dislikes: He dislikes most insects and hates flies. (as he's owner often used fly spray on his (pelt) to keep them off of him)
Fears: He was scared of snakes till he realized he could kill them.
β€’Β°Newt Da Gay BoiΒ°β€’

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ξ›lpha » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:54 pm

@Ashdawn,
    please read the rules/information post for more information. I recommend also taking a look at the form provided, seeing as it is practically identical to what you have there except has spaces for the things you are currently missing.
    you need; an image, to change breed into most influential breed(s), have eye color, paterns/markings, mane and tail color, weight-class, and a brief history.
    also, why do you have three names for the same breed for Bug In A Bottle? (just curious). a Black Forest Horse would not be considered athletic because it is quite heavy and is a type of draft horse. he can be an athletic/agile Black Forest, but you would have to specify that in the form.
    I noticed that on Sanctuary, your forms have attached images. if you need some help with coding/putting the image in, I am more than happy to help you out.

@Starwindrider,
    I figured that was the case, but thought that it'd be best to tell you just in case you didn't know.
    (btw Cinna is gorgeous, he looks stunning)
    just (literally just) noticed that you put weight in breed. sorry if my previous statement confused you, but what I meant was for you to change 'breed' to 'most influential breed(s)' and add weight. could you please read the rules? it explains all that there.
Ξ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:48 am

@Silent

So I change Breed to MIB, then add a Weight section? I’ll hafta figure that out with both columns the same length ( don’t worry, just me being fussy ) and thanks I found it searching for Bay stallions or something similar. Stitch used it for Pilgrim in Sanctuary too.
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ξ›lpha » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:37 am

@Starwindrider,
    yep. if you're having trouble with spacing and coding, you could always change scent to weight or something like that, seeing as their scent is not necessary.

@All,
    my forms are almost finished! yay. i will be making the roleplay thread soon and put it in the navigation, that way there'll be a horse list. when you guys finish your forms, please state it here on the discussion thread and I'll check it over, accept it, then add your characters onto the horse list.
Ξ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨

Postby astrohund » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:54 am

reserve twin spot: colt's form here -- influenced by a mustang // middle-weight

possible names wrote:alphonse, alric, castiel, azazel, augustine, axel, or kuno

( need help deciding )
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨

Postby astrohund » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:56 am

reserve twin spot: filly's form here -- influenced by a mustang // middle-weight

possible names wrote:minette, aries, artemis, eris, paris, london, or river

( need help deciding )
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨

Postby astrohund » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:01 pm