πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš•πšŠπš’πš—πšœ - 𝚊 πš πš’πš•πš πš‘πš˜πš›πšœπšŽ πš›πš™ - 𝚍&𝚏

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš•πšŠπš’πš—πšœ - 𝚊 πš πš’πš•πš πš‘πš˜πš›πšœπšŽ πš›πš™ - 𝚍&𝚏

Postby Ξ›lpha » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:19 pm

ah, the plains of north america. the land of your ancestors. the land where the wild horses ran free. you are home at last.

5793 years in the future, the humans are gone. a multitude of deadly diseases following one after another wiped them out nearly 2000 years ago. since then, the earth, in an attempt to heal itself, shifted its' tectonic plates back to the super-continent of gondwanaland. earth's creatures underwent a journey back to the land in which they originated from. for the horses, this meant the great plains of north america. of course, none of these horses had ever been owned or bred by the humans for over 2000 years. although, some very few purebred horses still exist. most horses have been crossbred so much that it has become hard to tell which breeds they are. there are three main types of horses; heavy-weight (drafts, friesians, shires, etc.), middle-weight (warmbloods, thoroughbreds, mustangs, etc.), and light-weight (ponies and small horses. falabellas and shetlands excluded). these three groups only exist because a majority of horses who cross between these weights die along with the foal in the process of birthing. after generations of horses journeying to the continent of north america, the horses have finally arrived. now, after forgetting how to interact with other horses and herds properly, it is time to learn the ways of the wild once again.

but, will you be able to make it? to learn the ways of the wild horses, your ancestors? only time will tell.

x
Last edited by Ξ›lpha on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ξ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš•πšŠπš’πš—πšœ - πš›πšžπš•πšŽπšœ

Postby Ξ›lpha » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:20 pm

all of the rules below are made to make this roleplay a fun and enjoyable experience for all. failure to follow these rules will result in a warning, then up to three strikes, then a ban from the roleplay. if you have any queries, please either post here (the discussion thread), or pm one of the staff.

staff:
    firefly - myself, owner
    (gee I feel really lonely. I may add moderators in the future if it gets busy)

strikes:
    bans:

n/a
    n/a

my number one rule
    all of chicken smoothie's and tess's rules apply and should be followed.

forms and discussion thread
    I request that all forms be posted on this thread, the discussion thread. here you can also chat with other roleplayers about the roleplay or about roleplay related stuff (like your real life horses, etc.). please, if you do wish to show everyone a picture of your horse, make sure that you are not in it.

patience and understanding
    patience is incredibly important. some people, including myself, do not always have the time to post. if the roleplayer hasn't posted or even been online in an incredibly long time, I suggest that you do inform me. also, many people live in different time zones and may post at inconvenient or strange times. just be patient and understanding of this. as well, people do have lives outside of chicken smoothie. for example, they could have work, school or university/college during the day and may not always have the time to get up a post. just keep this in mind if you ever start to get impatient.

power playing and mary/gary sues
    I'm sorry, but no one likes it when their characters have no possible chance at winning a fight or you take control of their character and give them no chance to even respond in the first place. of course, factors such as height, age, breed, experience, agility, speed and weight to come into play here (the next few rules will explain such matters). however, I will be checking that your characters are not perfect in every single way and do have a weakness, otherwise it would be unfair. power playing is practically just controlling the other person and almost writing their response in your post. if it comes to my attention that you are power playing, I will hand out a warning (not a strike) and request that you edit the post. this is just to make things fair.
    (sorry if I got a little rage-y there)

characters - breeds
    as stated in the story line at the top of the page, there are almost no purebred horses left on earth due to approximately 2000 years worth of horses crossbreeding. there are three main categories of horses; heavy-weight, middle-weight and ponies (also in story line), but there'll be more about that later. when making your form, I request that you make sure you have something that says "most influential breed(s): [insert breed(s) here]" just so that everyone gets a general idea. as the categories suggest, if your character is mostly influenced by a friesian, shire, tinker, draft, black forest, etc. it would be classified as a heavy-weight horse. if your character is mostly influenced by an arabian, thoroughbred, warmblood, andalusian, mustang, lusitano, etc. it is classified as a middle-weight horse. if your character is mostly influenced by an icelandic horse, chincoteague pony, connemara pony, dartmoor pony, welsh pony, etc. it would be classified as a pony. please note that miniature ponies, shetlands and falabellas are not allowed due to their incredibly small stature. if you are trying to find an image for your character, please just find an image of the most influential breed(s) and use that instead.

characters - weight and height
    refer to previous rule for weight classes. these weight classes generally sum up the strength, speed and agility of a horse. the heavy-weight horses are more likely to be stronger but slower and not as agile as the other two weight classes. middle-weight horses are probably going to be reasonably strong, very fast and quite agile (agility with middle-weight horses depends mainly on the most influential breed. eg. an arabian would be more agile than a warmblood). ponies would generally stick to fighting and breeding with their own kind because they are not very strong compared to a horse, have shorter legs and are not as agile. when choosing the height of your character, please look at the most influential breed(s) to figure out what height would be appropriate. note that during a fight, being tall can be both an advantage and a disadvantage.

characters - age and experience
    multiple sources state that horses in the wild can live up to around 40 years of age, but average at around 25-30. however, this is a realistic roleplay and it would be best to stick with the facts. a mare's fertility declines after the age of 15 which increases the risk of losing a foal as well as risking the life of the mare during pregnancy and birthing. a stallion reaches his prime at around the age of 13. in other words, when they reach their prime, they are at their 'peak' of sorts in terms of strength, speed and agility. please consider this throughout the roleplay. a seven-year-old stallion is incredibly unlikely to beat a thirteen-year-old stallion unless some amazing turn of events happens (must be arranged with the user your stallion is battling with). note, a colt becomes a stallion at the age of three and a filly becomes a mare at the age of three. most of the horses in this roleplay would not have had much experience when it comes to fighting, snaking and stealing mares because of their time over the past 2000 years has been spent journeying to the great plains of north america or at least attempting not to die as the continents shifted.

characters - starting out and herds
    most characters will start out either on their own or with another horse (who may be your character). a stallion's job is gather and defend his mares, who will eventually bear him offspring if they are covered (mated with). a group of horses is considered a herd once they reach three members. note, a herd is sometimes referred to as a harem. you may not have your own mare be in your own stallion's herd. feel free to start up a bachelor band (a group of young male horses not quite ready for a herd) if you wish.

characters - twins
    due to the fact that twin foals being born in the wild is quite rare, I will allow only three sets of twins to be born per roleplay year. please either pm me or mention it here on the discussion thread to reserve a slot.
    1. aesthetic
    2. starwindrider
    3. moon

literacy and horse knowledge levels
    this roleplay is open to people of all literacy levels. however, there is a minimum of four reasonably long-ish sentences per post. I understand writer's block, so if you are having difficulties writing much, please make a note in brackets at the bottom of the post so that I know. people of all levels of horse knowledge are welcome here. if you have any questions about anything horse related, please feel free to ask either on this thread or via pm.

signatures
    I do request that you disable your signature on the roleplay thread. having your signature on the discussion thread is fine though. if you need help with this, I'd be more than happy to help.

forms
    I would rather you do your own form, but one with the basic information needed is provided. fill in the areas indicated with the instruction given.

Code: Select all
    [center][i][image here][/i]
    [color=#808080][b]BASICS[/b][/color]
    [color=#808080]name: [/color][i][name here][/i]
    [color=#808080]age: [/color][i][age here][/i]
    [color=#808080]gender: [/color][i][mare/filly/colt/stallion][/i]
    [color=#808080]most influential breed(s): [/color][i][most influential breed(s) here][/i]

[color=#808080][b]APPEARANCE[/b][/color]
    [color=#808080]coat color: [/color][i][coat color here][/i]
    [color=#808080]mane and tail color: [/color][i][mane/tail color here][/i]
    [color=#808080]patterns/markings: [/color][i][patterns/markings here][/i]
    [color=#808080]eye color: [/color][i][eye color here][/i]
    [color=#808080]height: [/color][i][height here in hands][/i]
    [color=#808080]weight-class: [/color][i][heavy-weight/middle-weight/pony][/i]

[color=#808080][b]TRAITS/PERSONALITY[/b][/color]
    [color=#808080]likes: [/color][i][likes here][/i]
    [color=#808080]dislikes: [/color][i][dislikes here][/i]
    [color=#808080]fears: [/color][i][fears here][/i]
    [color=#808080]personality: [/color][i][personality here][/i]

[color=#808080][b]HISTORY[/b][/color]
    [i][history here, can be brief][/i][/center]

Last edited by Ξ›lpha on Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:00 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Ξ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš•πšŠπš’πš—πšœ - πš—πš˜πšπš’πšŒπšŽπšœ

Postby Ξ›lpha » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:20 pm

12/11/17 - began planning
13/11/17 - finished planning and posted as a wip
13/11/17 (late) - roleplay discussion thread is opened, forms may be posted
16/11/17 - roleplay thread is posted, do not post
11/12/17 - roleplay thread is opened, first post is made

this roleplay is currently
OPEN
Last edited by Ξ›lpha on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Ξ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš•πšŠπš’πš—πšœ - πš›πšŽπšœπšŽπš›πšŸπšŽπš πš—πšŠπš–πšŽπšœ

Postby Ξ›lpha » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:22 pm

Silent Wish - anubis, freyja, yggdrasil, ginnungagap, hapi, ma'at, nike, aurora

Starwindrider - n/a

Moon - minette, aries, artemis, eris, paris, london, river, jack, melvin, quinn, elmer, hypnos, holmer, tyche

Scarlit - dionysus, acorn, lazarus, casanova/nova, aura, vanilla, mirath

Ashdawn - n/a

Long Live The King - n/a

Evixtus - criminal, estrella, baptiste, synnove, trygve

Suzycu - dalphine

Raven - aztec

Night - lykos, salem, kazilia, zahra, lucky, silver arrow, alja, daisy

SkyPoppy - n/a

Freedom - n/a

NeverLand - n/a

Miss Fox - n/a

Blumenkranz - n/a

Tulips4Me - elvis
Last edited by Ξ›lpha on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:46 am, edited 18 times in total.
Ξ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πšœπš’πš•πšŽπš—πš πš πš’πšœπš‘'𝚜 πšœπšπšŠπš•πš•πš’πš˜πš—πšœ

Postby Ξ›lpha » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:22 pm

β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
ο½”ο½ˆο½… ο½—ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„ ο½”ο½’ο½…ο½ο½‚ο½Œο½…ο½“
ο½”ο½ˆο½… ο½‚ο½ο½Žο½„ο½“ ο½“ο½Žο½ο½
ο½†ο½…ο½Žο½’ο½‰ο½’ devours ο½”ο½ˆο½… ο½“ο½•ο½Ž
ο½’ο½ο½‡ο½Žο½ο½’ο½ο½‹ ο½ˆο½ο½“ come

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
base facts
name ragnarΓΆk
meaning norse doomsday
age 12 years
gender stallion
mib friesian sport horse (appaloosa)
theme song 'immigrant song' - thor:ragnarΓΆk trailer

ο½ο½ο½ο½…ο½ο½’ο½ο½Žο½ƒο½…
height 16.1 hands
coat black leopard appaloosa
mane & tail white w/ black & grey
eyes brown
build heavy weight

base traits
likes spring, cool water, sweet grass
dislikes other stallions, killing, insects
fears death

ο½’ο½…ο½Œο½ο½”ο½‰ο½ο½Žο½“ο½ˆο½‰ο½ο½“
mares n/a, open
foals n/a
favourites tbc
lead mare tbc
enemies n/a
upcoming n/a

β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
ragnarΓΆk was born in late summer, a dangerous time to have a foal. his dam and sire were convinced that he would never make it through the winter. his dam did all she could to help him, but his sire decided that his colt was a disappointment. his sire abandoned him and his mother, left them to die, but not before naming him ragnarΓΆk. "I shall name you ragnarΓΆk" he had said. "because ragnarΓΆk means doomsday, and the day you were born was the day of my doom". his dam had a strong disliking of the name his sire gave him, instead trying to call him 'blizzard'. but, the name never really caught on. the snows came late that winter, but they came hard. ragnarΓΆk's dam died whilst using her body to sheild him from the cold, snow-filled winds. the appaloosa colt wandered throughout the winter, becoming exhausted as time went on. finally, he collapsed just inside a rock overhang, too tired to move and ready to let the cold overwhelm him. ragnarΓΆk was lucky. not more than half an hour after he collapsed, a lone mare grieving for her own lost foal stumbled across the little colt. this mare, dawn, looked after him like he was her own, helping him to survive during the winter. ragnarΓΆk was grateful for her help, but as soon as he was able to graze rather than drink dawn's milk, he left his adopted dam and joined a small bachelor band. this band was broing (in his opinion) and followed a small herd of horses. that winter, the lead colt died. ragnarΓΆk took his position and decided that rather than spending their days following the traveling herd ahead of them, they would make camp every now and then and do 'play fighting' (sparring). in one misfortunate event, one colt became irritated with the colt they were sparring with and killed him by pounding his hooves repeatedly on the other colt's head. horrified, ragnarΓΆk fled from his bachelor band. for the last ten years, he has been journeying north-west, in the direction he was born wahe recently arrived at the great plains and concluded his journey
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
ragnarΓΆk is a tough stallion with a generally irritated or grumpy attitude. he is quite oftenly sarcastic and can be an extreme smart ass. he doesn't like shifty/odd horses, other stallions or...well, everyone really. despite his rough outer-shell, ragnarΓΆk is a big softie towards those he likes. due to an unfortunate even when he was young, he is very against killing
Last edited by Ξ›lpha on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:13 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Ξ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πšœπš’πš•πšŽπš—πš πš πš’πšœπš‘'𝚜 πš–πšŠπš›πšŽπšœ

Postby Ξ›lpha » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:24 pm

β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
you ο½ƒο½ο½ŽοΌ‡ο½” tame ο½”ο½ˆο½…
spirit
of ο½“ο½ο½ο½…ο½ο½Žο½… ο½—ο½ˆο½ ο½ˆο½ο½“
magic
ο½‰ο½Ž ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½‰ο½’ ο½–ο½…ο½‰ο½Žο½“

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
base facts
name isis
meaning goddess of light
age 7 years
gender mare
mib akhal teke (purebred)
theme song 'wip' - wip

height 16 hands
coat buckskin
mane & tail black
eyes brown
build middle weight

base traits
likes foals, alone time, friends
dislikes cruel creatures, winter
fears lightning/thunder storms

stallion n/a, open
foals n/a
friends n/a
enemies n/a
upcoming uno

β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
isis was born without a horse to call her sire. she knew she had one, of course, but she never met him. both he and her dam were one of the last purebred akhal-tekes on the super-continent of gondwanaland, meaning that she, to, is purebred. her dam, sunny, was a palomino mare and her sire, of whose name she does not know, was a midnight black. sunny always told her that her noble, pure heritage was something to be proud of. but isis disagrees. every time she passes other horses, they would always, without fail, look at her as though she were an alien. of course, many stallions also viewed her and her dam as a great prize, something beautiful to look at, but all the attention often made her feel uncomfortable and awkward
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
isis is a fierce and feisty mare who is only ever kind to those who earn her kindness and trust. she is determined and strong-willed, she will stop at nothing to achieve her goal. she is an intelligent mare who generally tries to think or talk her way out of things very quickly. isis is, however, very quick to anger, hence why she always tries to get out of a situation as quickly as she can before she hurts anyone or does anything stupid. isis can sometimes become possesive over her stallion or her foals, and can occassionally lash out if she feels as though she is being ignored. she has quite a large ego, for a horse of her age, and is extremely proud. however, isis does become comfortable after being the center of attention for a while, mainly due to too many horses staring at her and her dam when she was young
Last edited by Ξ›lpha on Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:12 am, edited 8 times in total.
Ξ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πšœπš’πš•πšŽπš—πš πš πš’πšœπš‘'𝚜 πšπš˜πšŠπš•πšœ

Postby Ξ›lpha » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:29 pm

β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
fate ο½—ο½ˆο½‰ο½“ο½ο½…ο½’ο½“ to ο½”ο½ˆο½… ο½—ο½ο½’ο½’ο½‰ο½ο½’οΌŒ
"you ο½ƒο½ο½Žο½Žο½ο½” ο½—ο½‰ο½”ο½ˆο½“ο½”ο½ο½Žο½„ ο½”ο½ˆο½… storm"
ο½”ο½ˆο½… warrior ο½—ο½ˆο½‰ο½“ο½ο½…ο½’ο½“ ο½‚ο½ο½ƒο½‹οΌŒ
οΌ‚οΌ© am ο½”ο½ˆο½… storm"

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
base facts
name thunder
age 2 years
gender colt
mib lusitano
theme song 'thunderstruck' - AC/DC

height 14.2 hands (currently)
coat bay
mane & tail black
eyes dark brown
build middle weight
adult
three years

base traits
likes summer storms, wind, fresh grass
dislikes stallions, nasty horses, gophers
fears snowstorms/blizzards

mares n/a, open
foals n/a
friends n/a
enemies n/a
upcoming meet w/ grace

β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
thunder was born in late summer. his dam belonged to a small harem owned by a vicious stallion who found enjoyment in tormenting his mares and foals. being one of the youngest of the foals in the tiny herd, thunder was constantly bullied and teased by the few older foals as well as his sire. his dam noticed this and decided that when spring arrived, she would try and escape. by the time she had worked up the courage to leave, summer had already come and thunder had become a yearling. thunder and his dam made their escape without a hitch. however, during winter, a huge blizzard rolled in and his dam died of cold and weariness. thunder only just survived. ever since, he has been afraid of snow.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
thunder is a bold and curious colt with a slight independent, rebellious streak. he is protective and generally friendly. he has a love for food and hates winter because of the lack of it. he always tries to have a positive outlook on absolutely everything, but often fails due to his tendency to lean towards negativity (no matter how hard he tries not to). he can sometimes become hot-headed and stand-offish when challenged or accused. however, this is incredibly rare. thunder makes friends easily, although some horses to find his fake-sounding positivity irritating.
Last edited by Ξ›lpha on Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:56 am, edited 10 times in total.
Ξ›lpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stallions [ 2. ]

Postby carpe noctem. » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:36 pm

name
    nickname
    height
    class
    influenced breed
    mares
    offspring
    theme

name
    nickname
    height
    class
    influenced breed
    mares
    offspring
    theme
Last edited by carpe noctem. on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me