Re: »»————- WOLF PACK // discussion and forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Re: »»————- WOLF PACK // discussion and forms

Postby Paddfoot » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:27 pm

I think it's dead, unfortunately :/ I've been waiting for over two weeks for a reply and nothing has happened on this topic or on the main thread. Idk why everything stopped, either, it was just fine up until then.

◤------------◥

> X
> X
> X

◣------------◢
Paddfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re: »»————- WOLF PACK // discussion and forms

Postby Alpha_Cat » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:33 am

Ok well I guess I’ll just take my little ole self and leave buh byee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hiya! I'm Nadilee or better know as Alpha_Cat around here.
I love chicken smoothie and roleplaying
on this lovely site. I mainly stick to human
and canine roleplays
but I'm always open to new ideas.
Instagram

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: »»————- WOLF PACK // discussion and forms

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:48 pm

Image is free to use, but not mine.
Kayla
Sexuality: Straight
Power:cardiokinesis ( controlling hearts/ love ) p.s thanks for the link of powers.
Personality: Kayla is very intelligent, and very happy. But if you mess with somebody she loves or cares for, your dead meat. Kayla is a wolf with high morals and high self respect. She loves her power and wouldn’t trad edit for anything, but sometimes she feels neglected, as she feels her power isn as important as others. She doesn’t like to tamper with peoples feelings, and often her powers don’t go to any use. She is always respectful of her superiors. Often she speaks without thinking and gets embarrassed after. Kayla bottles up here feelings a lot. She has high expectations of herself. She wishes to find a mate someday, and create her own family. She has a crush that nobody knows, and though she seems mainly bubbly, she has many secrets. One of her many strengths is hunting. One of her weaknesses is when people tease her, or make fun of her.
Background: Kayla was born into a harsh family, but they will go unnamed here. At the age of 1 Kayla was trained to hunt. All the other pups always teased her. When Kayla was 2 she found her first love. His name was Mako. He was so nice to her. He was Kayla’s first real friend. Eventually they started dating. Kayla loved him so much. When in their relationship, makos past started to unravel. She found out he was from the enemy clan. After long and careful consideration, she decided to introduce mako to her family. Everything seemed well as she introduced them. Later when mako went home her father told her she wasn’t allowed to be with mako. She tried to convince them but her attempts were unsuccessful. After this she left her home in tears. Smoke started to fill her lungs. As she looked behind her, her home was covered in fallen, burned trees. Horrified, Kayla ran into the woods to find mako. Suddenly, she heard wolves walking towards her. Quickly she leapt into the bush. She listened and looked through a tiny hole in the bush. She saw mako. She listened to the conversation, to find out he was using her. Heartbroken, Kayla ran through the forest. She lay down and started to cry. Her sobs echoed through the forest. She fell asleep. When she woke she saw a wolf. The pack took her in.
Family:unknown as she has never told anybody
Theme: Titanium-David Guetta Ft. Sia.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me