[❂] as we walk in fields of gold - ValleyClan - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[❂] as we walk in fields of gold - ValleyClan - discussion

Postby AtlasHyperion » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:28 am

𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 & 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜

Hey, kids. Here's the discussion thread for ValleyClan!

main thread

[removed]
Last edited by raey on Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: additional image removed
atlas // they/them
if you ever need someone to talk to my dms are always open
stay safe, be kind, and have a great day!
AtlasHyperion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nazareth

Postby AtlasHyperion » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:02 pm

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ N ▴ A ▴ Z ▴ A ▴ Я ▴ Σ ▴ T ▴ H ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Name: Nazareth
Sexuality: homosexual
Eyes: yellowy-green
Pelt: mottled gray/brown
Build: muscular, compact
Scars: one across his nose

Nazareth is a very firm believer in individuality and choosing one's own identity,
one of the reasons that he chose to keep his name. He also chose to keep it
because it was the name that his mother, Tanya, chose for him, and he believes
also that it is very important to honor your family and your ancestors. He was
named after Tanya's granddaddy, and grew up with stories of his adventures in
the Golden Valley. He experienced severe depression after her death, and swore
to himself that any kitten of his kittens would hear stories about his adventures.
Because of his upbringing, he also has a strange vocabulary, and many cats have
ridiculed him for his odd word choice and un-Clanlike behavior.

Short Description: weathered
+ Traits: very loyal, protective
of those he loves, stands his
ground, strong moral code
(which he always upholds)

- Traits: grumpy, many find
him annoying, often
condescending, is
annoyingly honest
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
atlas // they/them
AtlasHyperion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[❂] moon dust in your lungs, stars in your eyes

Postby deftonesly » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:08 pm

THICKETWIND
, cismale / 30 m / homosexual / medicine cat of valleyclan
thicketwind is a dark brown tabby maine coon with white patches and vibrant yellow eyes. he is a broad-shouldered tomcat with a thick, muscular build, large paws, rippling shoulders, and a big ol' head. his tabby fur is long and spiky, specifically along his back, neck, and throat, while the fur around his paws and the fur of his tail are easily tangled and often knotty. his coat itself is mostly dark brown tabby but across it are various white patches: one on his right fore-paw, a couple across his back, one on his tail, and a large white bib that covers his throat, trails down to his tummy, and flashes up the left side of his muzzle to cover his chin and half of the bridge of his nose. this peculiar white flash is accompanied by a bright patch of ginger directly alongside it, which then wraps around the other side of thicketwind's muzzle. his nose is a rusty orange color, and above it lay extremely bright yellow orbs and numerous white whiskers. thicketwind's ears are massive just like the rest of him, with black tufts and white hairs sprouting from within. the maine coon smells of herbs and frost-touched cranberries.
behind the name
"thicket" is derived from the maine coon's long coat and the spiky of fur along his spine and at the tips of his ears. "wind" is his suffix due to his constantly ruffled look.
characteristics and personality
thicketwind is . . . brilliant, skilled, cool-headed, adaptable, sharp, hardworking, grounded, difficult to anger, pious/devout ; no-nonsense, straightforward, overbearingly honest, nonconventional ; stubborn, socially inept, lacks a gentle touch, stiff, reserved, anti-social.
extras and history
thicketwind wasn't always valleyclan's steadfast healer, but once a warrior apprentice. he had a brash, mean-spirited mentor, fogmask, who pushed him till no end and constantly antagonized thistlepaw. one day, his mentor shouting at him ended up startling the tomcat enough so that he fell from a tree and dislocated his shoulder. he spent half a moon with valleyclan's former medicine cat, morninglark, healing and helping her organize her herbs or even gather them for her. thicketwind soon learned that he had an excellent nose for herbs and a fantastic memory, and much to fogmask's horror, he started to spend more time with morninglark than the brute. soon enough, his apprenticeship was switched, and morninglark became his mentor. the molly died when he was only nineteen moons old, but she had taught thicketwind well, and he being so intelligent even managed to teach himself a few tricks. he still mourns her greatly and often talks to himself as if she's still with him, and even visits her grave when he needs some quiet time or prayer. thicketwind is an extremely skilled medicine cat; sometimes, he jokingly thinks that the position was made for him. he has no trouble at all remembering herbs, their locations, and different remedies due to his memory, which is as sharp as a knife. he is never bored with his job and takes his work seriously. when challenges arise, thicketwind meets them head-on. no time for panicking or hesitation! it would take something significantly awful to shake the maine coon, as he is typically rooted firmly in the ground and isn't easily upset. he does well under pressure and welcomes change, even. where's the point in screwing around or shying away from the truth? he is, by nature, very straightforward. don't come to thicketwind if you're looking for sugarcoating. once thicketwind has his mind set on a goal, it's hard to steer him elsewhere. this is useful for his job, as he's very interested in his line of work and doesn't struggle with keeping on task. however, this means he does not have much room in his life for anything besides his duties. despite being absolutely suited for his job as a medicine cat, no cat is perfect, and thicketwind is no exception. one of his more detrimental flaws is that he lacks the gentle touch that a medicine cat would be expected to have. the soothing, motherly type doesn't fit his style, and this can lead to friction with patients. not only that, but this stiff medicine cat's practices can sometimes come off as unconventional; he likes to try new things and remedies. he may or may not have successes with his odd experiments. socially, he is a bit of a dud. this stems from hiding away in his den all the time and not really talking to his clanmates. in fact, the only time thicketwind can get to know them is when they're gritting their teeth or passed out from pain, you know? as for his opinions on the tension between outsiders, clan cats, and the naming of cats . . . he doesn't really mind. a cat is a cat, and he will help someone no matter their title. thicketwind tends to remove himself from gossip or clan issues, becoming a neutral force. he finds it to be petty and irrelevant and would rather, just, not.
Last edited by deftonesly on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:46 am, edited 10 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[❂] let me see if i can take your breath away

Postby deftonesly » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:08 pm

EDEN
, cisfemale / 19 m / bisexual / loner of the valley
eden is a stunning, purebred snowshoe molly with icy blue eyes and warm, creamy fur. she is a short yet lithe little thing, with petite paws, delicate features, and a downy soft pelt. eden's coat sports a creamy white base, then overlaid with dark patches: two for her ears, two for each of her eyes to create a "mask" effect, and one large splotch that covers her entire tail. these dark brown pieces of color dwindle to a faded brown around each of the aforementioned patches, and faint brown stripes climb up eden's legs and strike across her spine. white hues also follow the pale/dark brown markings, specifically accenting her chest, paws, and muzzle. eden has a pink nose and a white muzzle with a flash trailing from it to split the dark brown circles around her eyes down the middle. the snowshoe's eyes themselves are completely mesmerizing and intricate . . . mostly a pale icy blue in contrast to her warm colors and the pink of her nose and paw pads, but becoming darker in shade the closer the color marches to her pupils. eden also smells of mint and sweet dewdrops, and, amazingly after all her traveling, has no scars across her small frame.
characteristics and personality
eden is . . . charismatic, intelligent, humorous, playful ; rebellious, reckless, fearless, impulsive ; arrogant, conceited, possessive, antagonistic.
extras and history
(should she decide to join the clan, eden will keep her name). eden's mother, a gorgeous house cat named collette, was seduced by a passing stray named milo, and, soon enough, eden was born. they gave her the mysterious name, (and playfully called her eddie), for a fine title had to be given to such a fine molly. with her ravishing looks and beautiful blue eyes, it didn't take eden long to capture collette's heart . . . however, she couldn't seem to do the same with milo. he left them soon enough, and, with time, eden herself would follow. despite collette's consistent urging for her to stay indoors, the molly had milo's roaming spirit, and hated being cooped up in her twoleg nest with her very protective mother. so the snowshoe explored constantly, venturing into the twoleg city and wandering backyards for hours . . . until, one day, when she was ten moons old, animal control found her and took her in. she never saw her mother again after that day. after spending a few days in the pound, eden escaped when her cage door was opened by a twoleg who wanted to look at her. all it received from the molly was a swipe to the arm, and then eden was a wild feline at last! ever since, she has been hopping from place to place, mostly sticking to nature-bound areas, but sometimes entering cities. her current pitstop is in the valley claimed by "valleyclan" and speckled with tons of loners like herself. she has been watching the clan cats curiously for the past moon now, and can't deny that maybe, just maybe, she would like to join them. eden secretly hopes that she will one day meet her father milo. even though she has mixed emotions about how he left her and colette, she feels that now that she's living a life similar to his, they would connect far better than she and her mother ever had.
Last edited by deftonesly on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:42 pm, edited 13 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [❂] as we walk in fields of gold - ValleyClan - discussi

Postby AtlasHyperion » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:11 pm

@sign of the times;

I clearly stated on the main thread not to reserve characters or create characters of high roles (medicine cat was specifically listed as such a role) until I've decided who gets them. I don't know how many people are interested, or how I'm going to choose yet. Please do not post here without a completed or semi-completed form, and please edit your posts now.
atlas // they/them
AtlasHyperion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [❂] as we walk in fields of gold - ValleyClan - discussi

Postby AtlasHyperion » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:35 pm

And by edit I meant don't make your cat a medicine cat.
atlas // they/them
AtlasHyperion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:46 pm

tank,
      do my forms suit your fancy for now? :)
      sincerest apologies i suppose.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[❂] crookedbreath - senior warrior - silver tounge softness

Postby lysistraticmuse » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:22 pm

Valleyclan wrote:

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

↞Looking in the mirror, drop of rum on my tongue↠

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥
senior warrior ♂ 67 moons.

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
↞description↠
Crookedbreath is a short (but thick) haired brown tabby Tom with ice blue eyes, and a russet tint to his fur. His tail is of average length, coming to about ten inches, and his limbs are long but stocky. His left ear is missing its tip, and he has a deep scar down the right side of his neck. He was named for his crooked gait as a kit and his strange accented drawl, a unique combination for this strange cat. Crookedbreath's gait isn't as noticeable as it once was, but he still leans a bit further to his right side than normal. Some may consider him handsome, but he's known to be a bit rough around the edges (despite being a sweetheart).

└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

↞nickname;; crooked↠
↞mother;; tigerfeather↠
↞father;; shellface↠
↞siblings(s);; open↠
↞children;; Morningmask↠
↞mate/crush;; open↠
↞sexuality;; bisexual↠

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

↞song claim↠
↞I'll Be Good↠
x
↞voice claim↠
↞George Clooney↠
x

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
↞personality↠
Crookedbreath is not a lazy cat by any means, he's always out hunting for the clan or out on a patrol. He loves being active and getting his paws dirty, even if his clan mate calls him rough for it. The Tom is usually known to keep to himself or sit around his friends in a comfortable silence. He's not the type to waste words or embellish what he means, but he's not mean-spirited by any means. He's always willing to help out a clan member in any way he can and tries his best make others happy in his own way. Although he's usually very quiet, he loves to have conversations with anyone who approaches him, as long as they're doing something productive while they're talking.

└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

↞history↠
Crookedbreath was born into the clan to a career queen and a senior Warrior of the clan. His father was very strict and harsh with his young son, but it was only because he wanted the best for his son. Shellface wanted his son to be perfectly trained to be a strong force of Valleyclan, even though Crookedbreath wanted to train on his own terms.
Crookedbreath in his young age preferred to take his time observing the territory, picking up shining stones or downy feathers to bring into his nest along the way. His mentor, Jaggedtooth, saw this as a sign of weakness and a gross neglect of his duties and taught his apprentice with his claws fully unsheathed.
Punctures and claw marks littered his fur as he was groomed to fit his father and mentor's idea of a perfect warrior ready to be appointed as deputy. The Tom was very discouraged and distraught because of their Constance criticisms, and that he was prohibited from doing what he liked to do. He enjoyed the constant moving and training, but the criticisms wore away his already fragile resolve to be happy. Luckily, his best friend was there to help keep him going throughout everything. She was a beautiful tuxedo cat with a striped tail and powder blue eyes, a gaze worthy to be named for. Steepgaze, known at the time as Steeppaw helped him sneak away from his overbearing guardians and into the cliffs and river to gather some beautiful peace and quiet.
The two were always there for each other, standing side-by-side as they were granted their warrior names. Steepgaze was named for her powder blue eyes, and ability to spot prey from several Fox lengths away. Crookedbreath was named for his strangely accented drawl and his ability to silver tongue his way around a situation. Seven moons after they became warriors, the two entered a new step in their lives, becoming mates. The warriors were deeply in love with each other, and with adventure. They'd often sneak out of the camp to explore the wide territory and race through the fields of wheat and some times edging the mountains. This habit continued throughout all of her life, even when she gave birth to their first and only kit, a beautiful daughter named Morning after the dawn that appeared in the sky behind her.
The two would sneak out of camp to have some fun, leaving Morningmask behind with a queen, one of Steepgaze's good friends. Crookedbreath and Steepgaze would gather beautiful items to take home to their daughter, and stockpile them for her warrior ceremony to present her with a gift.
One day, not unlike any other, the two gave their morning greeting to Morningmask and moved out to go hunting within the cliffs, a regular haunt of theirs. It would soon take a turn for the worst. As they neared their hunting ground, the stench of something vile filled their nostrils, causing bile to rise in their throats. Dogs, rabid and relentless burst from the brush, teeth bared and eyes wild. Steepgaze turned to her mate, scraming for him to get help as his started in shock at the scene before him, body working on overdrive. He was clawing and fighting the pack, blood flying and staining the coats of everyone involved. When Steepgaze was thrown against the base of an oak tree; he finally agreed to race to the camp for help, screaming "I love you Steepgaze, I'll be back soon!"
When he reached the camp, he was out of breath and too much in turmoil to express his ideals fully, so he simply screamed of dogs and blood. His veins went cold upon laying eyes on his daughter, worried that she might never see him or her mother ever again. Quickly, he ran to her, giving her a quick lick on her forehead before racing off to join the rest of the gathered cats, ignoring the pleas of Morningmask asking him to stay behind. He knew what he had to do.
Crookedbreath fought valiantly alongside his lover and his clan, doing quite well until he got distracted by a dog going straight for the tuxedo warrior. He intercepted the note meant for her, leaving a deep gash down the side of his neck. Thoughts of death ran through his mind, but he only wished for Steep and Morning to be safe as he lost consciousness. Sadly, he'd find that his wishes wouldn't come true after he came too in the Medicine den, being told the news by the healers. He shouted and cursed The Ancestors in the Field of Stars for taking her from them, and got sick at the loss of the only one who truly understood him.
When he saw Morningmask for the first time after, his neck was bound in cobwebs and his eyes terrorized by the trauma he'd faced. Scared at how she'd receive him, he cried tears of joy when she embraced him, taking comfort in the presence of her father. They spent her vigil speaking sweet words and promises to her, trying to clean some of the dried blood from her coat before was to be returned to the earth. Instead of leaving her in the hands of the elders, they followed them to one of her favorite spots and helped to bury her, marking the grave with a bunch of sturdy rocks, promising to visit her every day to tell her that they loved her.
Since Steepgaze' passing, the Tom has carried on in a relatively similar manner, except that he always felt like half a man now that she wasn't right beside him. He still runs through the cliffs, gathering feathers and shells to leave for her, and he's trying to help himself feel more alive, instead of just surviving.

crookedbreath is within the middle-ground of the naming issue. he feels as though the true value and loyalty of a clan member depends on their ability to serve the clan the best that they can; if a cat can prove themself through their actions, a name is simply a word they answer to. however, he does believe that one should respect the honor it is to be offered a warrior name in Valleyclan,
and if they choose to decline it, to do it more respectfully than it is often handled.

Last edited by lysistraticmuse on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
lysistraticmuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[❂] morningmask - warrior - venom within a rabbit

Postby lysistraticmuse » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:32 pm

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

↞Give me emergency, ↠

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

warrior 22 moons.

↞description↠
morningmask is a fairly average sized tuxedo cat, nearly identical to her mother except for the green eyes she's developed since kithood. her paws are kind of small, and her coat is not as thick as her father's. her nose is a bright pink, and she has a fiar amount of small scars on the inside of her left leg.

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

↞'M, Mask, Morn↠
↞mother;; steepgaze↠
↞father;; crookedbreath↠
↞siblings(s);; open↠
↞children;; none↠
↞crush;; open↠
↞sexuality;; bisexual↠

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

↞song claim↠
↞Lions↠
x
↞voice claim↠
↞Ginger Rogers↠
x
↞scent;;↠

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

↞personality↠
Morningmask is a very demure she-cat, always taking precautions to look her best in any circumstances. She believes that the key to feeling good is acting like it, and she's very confident in her beauty and attitude. Mask adores conversations with her clanmates, especially ones that she happens to be close to, at least on the surface. Inside, she's quite cynical and critical of her clan members and very rarely enjoys talking to any of them. She despises small talk, and revels in deep and meaningful exchanges with cats that she's actually interested in. The shy ones are always the ones with the best stories, and the most potential. To those which she actually cares about, she's quite kind in her mannerisms, but she won't hesitate to tell them her two cents in any form.

↞history↠
Morningpaw was born into Mountainclan to Crookedbreath and his mate Steepgaze, the single kit of the litter. Steepgaze was a beautiful fæ with a kind and proper exterior, but the desire to explore filled her heart. When Morningmask reached the age of five moons, her mother started to sneak out of camp with Crookedbreath to go to the far reaches of the territory for some adventure. Morningmask was alright with this of course, she genuinely loved her mother and wanted her to have fun, providing that she came back and gave her all of the attention she wanted. And she did, so the young female never said a word about it. Everything was going well, and Steepgaze was standing right next to her after she got her apprenticeship. Until one day, when Steepgaze would say I love you to Morningmask.

It was a day like any other for the apprentice, she was out changing the moss in Whispershade and Goosethistle. Her mother and father had visited her that morning to tell her that they loved her before heading out on a hunting patrol, just like every other morning. Nothing seemed out of place until a belligerent shell of her normally reserved father came bursting into the camp, screaming of dogs and blood. The leader immediately gathered all of the fit warriors to go out and combat the pack, leaving behind the apprentices, elders and inexperienced warriors to guard the camp.

Morningpaw was terrified and sick with worry over what happened, especially from the look on Crookedbreath's face. She was helped into the medicine den by Stormflower and another one of her friends where she stayed until the patrol returned, being consoled by the medicine cat. When the patrol returned, they were all covered in injures and her father returned unconscious with a large bleeding gash in his neck. But there was no sight of her mother until her tuxedoed fur appeared lifeless on the back of another warrior. She went into a hysterical fit, knowing that her mother would never again tell her the three words that she needed the most, and that she'd never be able to say them to her. The medicine cat gave her poppy seeds and honey to help her sleep until her father had awakened, and Steepgaze was to have her visual.

At first she was angry with her father, but when she saw the bleeding wounds on his body and his desperate, traumatized eyes, she instead felt the utmost sadness. The two went up to the body of their loved ones and shared tongues for the last time, shedding many tears and lost words, laying their heads on her once beautiful form now stained with blood and dirt. When the elders took her away to be buried, she whispered "I love you" to her as she watched them bury her in a spot underneath one of her favorite cliffs. There, she marked the place with several heavy rocks, so that she'd have a place to visit every morning to tell her mother "I love you". Since then, her relationship with her father strengthened, and he remains one of the only people that she truely cares for. The two of them visit that grave everyday, but they're trying to find happiness once again.

Morningmask is quite different than her father on the issue of naming within the clan. She believes that it is an immense honor to receive a warrior name from the leader, and from the Field of Stars. in her mind, it is a great disrespect to not accept a warrior name, or at least half of it. those who choose to keep a remnant from their old name are acceptable, but she tends to have a sharper tongue and attitude with outsider.

Last edited by lysistraticmuse on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
lysistraticmuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[❂] hemlock - loner - little heart breaker

Postby lysistraticmuse » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:47 pm

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
I guess you could say that my life's a mess

But I'm still looking pretty in this dress
I'm the image of deception
┌─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
xx╳Hemlock. She intends to keep her name, even when she joins the clan.
xx╳Hem, Hemmy, Lock
xx╳unknown
xx╳female
xx╳33 moons
xx╳loner
xx╳homosexual
xx╳Judy Garland (Dorothy)
xx╳homewrecker - Marina and the Diamonds
xx╳Hemlock was born to the loner Jett and the Valleyclan warrior Wrenheart along with her sibling, Asphodel.
xx╳Hemlock is open for any romantic relations, though she is incredibly flirtatious when it suits her goal. The she will only have true feelings for another female, but will often flirt with males to get what she wants.
└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

┌────────────────┐
xx╳likes;; flings
looking her best
being confident
getting her way
love
cute shes
mint
sharpened claws
└────────────────┘
┌────────────────┐
xx╳dislikes;; loud noise
toms
traditionalist namers
being looked down upon
sparrow
mud
└────────────────┘

When everything is life and death
┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
xx╳appearance;; hemlock is a black and white tuxedo cat with a pink nose and pale brown eyes. she stands around ten inches tall at a weight of ten pounds exactly. her claws are rather long and sharp, and she has pink toes. there is a small scar across her stomach near the start of her womb from an old injury, rendering her unable to have kits. her tail is of average length, though she is slightly shorter than she should be for her length. her body is very sleek.
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

┍━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xx╳fears;; being alone
never being loved
mortality
death
┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙

You may feel like there's nothing left
┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
xx╳personality;; hemlock is the definition of a heart-breaker. the she-cat is incredibly flirtacious, often sending a wink to any follower or stray she happens across. most think her to be as sweet as can be, but they would be wrong. she does care a lot for her siblings and those close to her, but she is often revolted by many cats and their attitudes. most of the time she can't stand toms, usually the ones who think they're the best thing that ever happened to the planet. under her facade, hemlock is poisonous, just as her name suggests. the fae is very manipulative, with no qualms about lying to better herself, and often uses her "charm" to bribe food and companionship from other loners, though her claws will come out if they get too friendly. however, hemlock is very against useless killings. for one, it dirties up her coat, and secondly, she believes that no life is lesser than another, so if someone must die, it must be for a reason.

she loves kits, and often dreamt of the joys of motherhood until her injury took away her chances. she finds herself to be a little bitter and jealous of queens, but she would never harm them or their kits. in fact, she sometimes dreams of finding a clan and training only so she can be around kits most of the time.

asphodel and her often clash in their ideas of pretty much everything, and share many squabbles over how they should progress. they do love each other, very much in fact, but they have a very poor way of showing it. hemlock desires to be a part of a clan, though she does not wish to be required to have a warriors name. she believes her name shouldn't matter, and hemlock abhors the idea of giving up the name her parents gave her to suit the pampered Valleyclan cats. the fae has survived well enough without a name, and she'll be loyal no matter what, so why should she succumb to their whims?
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

┍━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xx╳quirks;; signature smirk
sleeps on feathers and fur scraps
cries silently
wags tail when pleased
┕━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Instead of love and trust and laughter
xx╳brief history;; from birth, hemlock was taught that life wasn't always fair. they lost the other two of the litter to a bad case of greencough, and were forced to live outside of the clan due to Wrenheart's affair with their father. when none of the kits even remotely resembled her formal mate, she made the choice to leave them with Jett, and only see them whenever she could sneak out at night, or pass it off as a hunting trip. after the kits stopped nursing, Wrenheart never returned to see them.

this broke Jett's heart, especially as he had loved her so deeply, and he mourned the loss of a mother for his children. the tom taught them all they would ever need to know to survive, including teaching his charms and deceit to his daughter. Jett was all too aware of how fæs were looked down upon sometimes, especially if they were beautiful, and he wanted to make sure he could protect his only daughter.

Hemlock adored her father, and enjoyed sparring with him, and hearing tales of his journeys throughout the valley. she felt bitter towards Wrenheart for abandoning her and her father, but she cherished the name the two picked for her.

at the age of seven moons, she discovered that Wrenheart still met with Jett, but avoided Hemlock to prevent the pain of being estranged. her mother had gotten pregnant with her second litter of Jett's, but this time she had passed it off as her formal mates, Goosetongue's, litter. All of them were healthy, but she felt as though Jett should have one of them to raise, and Hemlock deserved to know one of her siblings. thus, the partnership became a trio, and Asphodel began living the life of a loner.

things went rather smoothly for the three in the valley, and Asphodel proved to be a nice balance for her manipulative and cynical views. however, a series of accidents that always seem to plague the time of leaf-bare left the family in shatters. first, Hemlock was attacked by a badger while attempting to sleep, slicing open her womb, and hearing out a decent portion of her uterus, leaving the molly unable to have kits, and unable to help provide for the family. then, Asphodel falls through the ice attempting to catch fish through a hole, and almost drowns. if not for Jett, he certainly would have perished. lastly, in the most devastating event, Jett succumbed to a severe case of pneumonia, partially caused by Asphodel's incident.

torn by the loss of her father, only eleven months from the present day, Hemlock thinks that it is necessary for her and Asphodel to join the clan to survive, though she isn't keen on giving up her name, and she won't, if she has any say about it. the only thing standing in her way, is the ability to put her pride behind her.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈[
What you get is happy never-after
But deep down all you want is love
The pure kind we all dream of
But we cannot escape the past
So you and I will never last

relations
      ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        name description
        • role to
Last edited by lysistraticmuse on Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lysistraticmuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me