Dead Meat (Discussion/forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Dead Meat (Discussion/forms)

Postby ~Hinata~ » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:51 am

Imagine sitting in your house one Saturday evening just enjoying yourself. You may be eating dinner with your family, home alone watching a movie, or maybe you live alone and you were sitting in your room settling down for bed. That was when you hear the sound of banging on your front door. Curious as to who that could be you make your way to the front door peeking out the window next to it. You gasp stumbling back a few steps shocked beyond reason at what you saw. There was someone at your door. Multiple actually. Although, they were hardly human. They were covered in wounds, their eyes were dead and wide, some missing limbs.
You make your way to the window and look out again. Quickly you turn as the doorknob begins to turn. You leap to lock it but you're too late. The door flies open and 4 people start in. You had stepped aside just in time walking them fall to the ground. You stumble back watching them start at you. You don't know what to do! Who are these people and what is wrong with them?! You rush to your kitchen grabbing your gun from your drawer loading it. You point it warning them but they keep at you. Considering it self defense you shoot one, hitting their chest. They keep at it. What the hell!? You walk backwards more your back hitting the wall having a full blown panic attack. You shoot again, this time hitting its head. It falls to the ground. You straighten yourself before starting to shoot the others in the head watching as they fell and things went silent. You take a few breaths trying to comprehend what had just happened.
You didn't know what those things were, if they were even human. Your breath catches in your throat as you hear more coming down the hall way at the sound of the gun shot. You hold your breath for a moment before letting it out reloading your gun knowing now...that this was far from over.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dead Meat (Discussion/forms)

Postby ~Hinata~ » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:53 am

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxx''xxxx''xxxx''xxxx''xxxx''
❥Name/Nickname: Nichole Adkins
❥Age:18
❥Sexuality: Heterosexual
❥Gender:Female
❥Sign: Leo ♌

❥Family:Her parents are divorced and she lives with her
father (James) and she is an only child

❥Crush:pm me :3
❥Boyfriend: pm me :3

❥Looks:Nichole had freckles that dot across
her nose only but she covers them with makeup

❥Style:XXXX
❥weight: Around 135, not sure exact weight
❥Height:5'7"
❥+TraitsLoving, energetic, open minded,
caring, respectful

❥-Traitsflirtatious, naive, protective,
the jealous type

❥Fears: Snakes, heights, drowning
❥Likes: Tennis, Volleyball, theatre, sweet things
❥Dislikes: Snakes, rude people, people who try
to take people and things she love away from her, selfish people, arrogance

~wip~
~wip~

❥Name/Nickname: Zach Walkins
❥Age:19
❥Sexuality: Bisexual
❥Gender:Male
❥Sign: Cancer ♋

❥Family:He doesn't know where any of them are
❥Crush:Pm me :3
❥Boyfriend/girlfriend: Pm me :3

❥Looks:Zach has dark brown hair with a small amount of
blonde highlights. He is tall with a very lean muscular build. He has bright blue eyes.

❥Style:XXX
❥weight: Around 215, not sure exact weight
❥Height:6'1"
❥+Traitsloving, caring, understanding, loyal,
respectful, smart, athletic

❥-Traits loner, hot headed, sarcastic, bad attitude, even
when he does care he acts like he doesn't

❥Fears: Being left alone, drowning, suffocating
❥Likes: running, working, painting, and guitar (He
would never admit the last two though)

❥Dislikes: People that are overbearing, sweet things, lazy people,
blushing, being flustered or stressed.

~wip~

~wip~

Last edited by ~Hinata~ on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character || WIP

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:57 am

Res.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character || WIP

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:37 pm

Res.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alyssa fiona sienna

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:21 am

dσ иσт bє fσσlєd by iтร cσммσиρlαcє αρρєαяαиcє likє รσ мαиy тнiиgร , iт iร иσт wнαт iร συтรidє, bυт wнαт iร iиรidє тнαт cσυитร
-- peddler // aladdin

bαรic iиfσямαтiσи
username || jα૮ઝ ઽઝ૯ℓℓiทgƬѳท
full name || alyssa fiona sienna
alias || lyssa sienna
nickname ((s)) || lyssa
birthdate || july fifteenth
deathdate || n // a
age || eighteen
birth gender || female
gender identified as || female
pronouns || she // her

σи тнє συтรidє
eye color || dark green
hair color || light brown
hair style || shoulder length // straight
dyed hair color || n // a
skin tone || light olive
blemishes || freckles
height || five feet three inches
clothing || lyssa mostly wears tee-shirts in colors of black to white and the grays in between. she will also wear other colors, just not pink or purple. she rarely wears shirts with designs. though that doesnt mean she likes them. but when she does wear tee-shirts with designs on them it's usually band logos or disney. lyssa also really loves to wear sweatshirts. she doesn't really care if her sweatshirts have zippers or not it all just depends on if its hot out or not. her sweatshirts are usually extremely over sized. again her hoodies are usually darker in color ranging from black to different grays or even white. other shirts lyssa will wear are tank tops, muscle shirts, and crop tops.

lyssa usually only wears jeans. she mostly wears skinny jeans not liking others types of jeans all to much. her skinny jeans also range in color from black to dark blue to light blue and most blues in between. some of her jeans are distressed meaning they have rips and holes in them. some were put there by designers, others were accidentally put there while a few she ripped herself. lyssa also really likes to wear sweatpants. she doesn't just wear sweatpants to bed she also wears them during the day if she's just feeling too lazy to put on jeans and actually make herself look decent. her sweatpants are usually black or in some shade of gray. very rarely will she wear shorts.

lyssa wears all sorts of shoes. she mostly wears converse which can either be high top or low top, it doesn't really matter to her. she also wears vans. she has a few pairs, one is just completely black while the others are in shades of gray and blues. finally lyssa wears boots. her favorite are doc martins and combat boots which are, of course, black. she also wears a variety of cowboy boots.

σи тнє iиรidє
favorites || reading // writing // daydreaming // cloud gazing // stargazing // peacefulness // quietness // being alone // animals // nature
least favorites || loud people // rude people // going outside of her comfort zone // clingy people // loud noises
positive traits || sympathetic // empathetic // witty // trust worthy // peaceful // passive // attentive // imaginative // observant // inquisitive // open minded
negative traits || sarcastic // passive aggressive // secretive // hard to gain trust // judging // skeptical // overly cautious // anxious
hobbies || reading // writing // listening to music
skills || archery // hand to hand combat // knife fighting // throwing knives
personality || lyssa is a creative girl. her mind is almost always in some far off world she has thought up to pull herself out of the horrors of real life. she can express this creativeness through her artwork. shell draw up what shes thinking of she thinks its worthy of being drawn. she is extremely observant when shes not stuck in her dreamland. because of this and her vivid imagination she can be quite skilled in finding solutions to problems without even knowing it. but shell hold her tongue and not speak up. shes scared of being made fun of for voicing her opinions. shes very shy and isnt much of a talker. at first meeting and a little while after knowing her shes quite shy and quiet. but over time or very quickly she will come out of her shell, showing her true colors. she can be quite witty and a smart alec. she can also be sarcastic. but if it comes down to something serious she will be serious. shes a friendly person and she can be very caring and trusting, even if she hates your guts. if she does hate your guts she wont show it because shes a people pleaser and wants to keep everyone around her happy.

яєlαтiσиรнiρร
biological mother || helena sienna
biological father || ryland sienna
best friend || tbd
friend (s) || tbd
enemy ((ies)) || tbd
sexuality || heterosexual
crush ((es)) || tbd
boyfriend or girlfriend || tbd
pet ((s)) || n // a

σтнєя
history || wip
theme song || tba
other || >3

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3616162&start=50#p113508047][color=#228B22][size=150]αlyรรα fiσиα รiєииα [/size][/color][/url]
[color=#32CD32]єigнтєєи[/color][color=#228B22] || [/color][color=#32CD32]fємαlє[/color][color=#228B22] || [/color][color=#32CD32]нєтєяσรєxυαl[/color][color=#228B22] || [/color][color=#32CD32]cяυรн[/color][color=#228B22] // [/color][color=#32CD32]σρєи[/color][color=#228B22] || [/color][color=#32CD32]тαgร[/color][color=#228B22] // [/color][color=#32CD32]σρєи[/color]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res male

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:14 am

res male
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinful » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:48 pm

(i'm not sure if siblings are allowed if they aren't let me know and I'll change it.)

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
« ⇺ ✕ ☣ ※ ⟁ ● ● ● ● ⥈ ● ● ● ● ⟁ ※ ☣ ✕ ⇻ »
● ⥈ ●

Name- Rylan Indigo Xion.
Alias- Mostly Ry but her family calls her Birdie.
Age- Eighteen.
Gender-Female.
Sexuality- Bisexual but likes females more.
Date of birth- April 24th 1999.
Zodiac- Taurus.
Family- Her father died when she was twelve, she lives with her mother, her younger brother, and their cat Mews.
Likes- Dull colors, rain, m&ms, reading, writing, puzzles, baseball hats, cats, hamsters, chocolate, grapes, children, soft music, punk styled clothes.
Dislikes- Bright colors, pink, healthy food, vegans, religion, metal, the sun or heat, human contact, speaking in front of mutiple people.
Bad habbits- She bounces her legs when she panics, or digs her nails into her palms.
Crush- N/A
Realationship- N/A
History- I'd rather write this out as I go because I change my characters past often.
Personality- Short-tempered, rude, soft spoken, sarcastic, anti-social.
Voice- Her voice is an soft almost whisper that sounds soothing besides in rare cases when she yells.
Favorite Song- Comfortable Love- Keaton Henson.
Skills- Trained in cpr, knows basic medical training (due to her mother being a doctor), Knows certian camping/survival skills.
Traits- Absent-minded, active, lazy, curious, cautious, jealous, neat-freak, moody, naive.
Fears- Mirrors, being trapped in small places, cars, yelling, large dogs, bugs.

Height- 5'5.
Build- Thin.
Eye color- Green.
Hair color- Very faded green.
Skin tone- Incredibly pale.
Notable features- She has many light freckles across her face though they're only visible in the sunlight. Her right knuckles are scarred terribly from an accident where her hand was slammed in a car door. She has a light scar on her top lip from a fight she had in middle school.
Style- She wears quite literally anything, though she refuses to wear dresses or skirts and likes all of her clothing oversized. She likes baseball hats, blacks, greys & whites. She hates dressy shoes and only wears knock-off brand converse. She dislikes sleeves but loves oversized sweaters.
Favorite color to wear- Dark grey.
Other- >3

● ⥈ ●

Name- Matthew Nezumi Xion.
Alias- Nezumi, Zumi, Rat, Rat boy.
Age- Seventeen.
Gender- Male.
Sexuality- Pansexual.
Date of birth- March 14, 2000
Zodiac- Pisces.
Family- His father died when he was eleven, he lives with his mother, his older sister, and their cat Mews.
Likes- Music, food, animals, candy, rats, root beer, the color purple, gore, violent video games, science, bones, history & kittens.
Dislikes- Snobs, the elderly, school, mathematics, any green foods, mustard, worms, loud noises, children, country music, apples, and pickles.
Bad habbits- He chews his nails and tugs out strands of his hair when he's stressed, smokes, and stutters when he's nervous. He doesn't do well in crowds and mindlessly holds onto people close to him if he feels he can trust them, even holding onto the fabric of their shirt helps ease his anxiety.
Crush- Open
Realationship- Open
History- I'd rather write this out as I go because I change my characters past often.
Personality- Quiet, dimwitted, shut off, clueless, childish, neat freak. He's almost like a deer in headlights at all times.
Voice- He speaks in a monotone, his voice almost void of emotions unless excited, his voice becomes slightly deeper with almost a scruff tone to it.
Favorite Song- DVP - PUP
Skills- Lockpicking, knife throwing, sewing, hot-wiring vehicles and talking himself out of sticky situations.
Traits- Neurotic, bold, loyal, obedient, clever, dare-devil, anxious, destructive, narcissist.
Fears- He doesn't fear much, but he doesn't do well with surprises or loud sounds and heights make him nauseous.
Pets- Mews. and his pet rat he keeps hidden from his mother Necro.

Height- 5'8
Build- Underweight, very skinny.
Eye color- Bright green.
Hair color-Dirty blonde.
Skin tone- Very pale.
Notable features- Nezumi has a light oddly shaped birthmark on his right thigh along with a white scar directly under his left rib, exactly four inches long and slightly jagged at the edge. His lip is pierced with a simple silver ring. He has tiny little scars along his legs and arms focused mostly on his knees and elbows due to his many childhood adventures. He also has very light freckles painted across his shoulders.
Style- Pretty boy. Mostly black & white or occasionally very bright colors. He likes dark plaids and stripes. He wears a beanie almost at all times and dislikes shoes completely. He likes to be barefoot unless he has to wear something, at that point he likes boots.
Favorite color to wear- Black, purple & red.
Other- >3
Last edited by Sinful on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Who we are, and who we need to be to survive, are very different things."

xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxx𝒢𝑜
xxx↞𝒻𝓁𝑜𝒶𝓉↠
xxx𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻

Hiya, My name is Sin! I'm hellla bisexual & polyx................................
The 100, DW, TWD, SOA, Stranger Things, SPN...............S - I - N
DMC, Skyrim, Fallout, Oblivion, GTA, Left 4 Dead................. ©
─────────────────────. ...............................

"The question is, what becomes of the commander of death when there's no one left to kill?"
Sinful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:19 pm

Accepted :3))

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinful » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:11 pm

Psst, when do you think we'll start?
"Who we are, and who we need to be to survive, are very different things."

xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxx𝒢𝑜
xxx↞𝒻𝓁𝑜𝒶𝓉↠
xxx𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻

Hiya, My name is Sin! I'm hellla bisexual & polyx................................
The 100, DW, TWD, SOA, Stranger Things, SPN...............S - I - N
DMC, Skyrim, Fallout, Oblivion, GTA, Left 4 Dead................. ©
─────────────────────. ...............................

"The question is, what becomes of the commander of death when there's no one left to kill?"
Sinful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:07 am

When I get more People :3

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me