Run, run --discussion/forms thread--

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Run, run --discussion/forms thread--

Postby angelfangs » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:00 pm

anxie accepted!
angelfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Darcie Flemming | the Wild Child

Postby Tiny_Cat » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:08 pm

D A R C I E
F L E M M I N G

Name Darcie Mae Flemming
    Nickname Darce, Darcie Mae
    Age 20 Years Old
    Gender Female
    Hometown Austin, Texis
    sexuality Demisexual

Pos Traits Intelligent, Playful, Loyal, Witty,
    Charismatic, Optimistic, Determined,
    Fearless, Adventurous, Spontaneous

Neg Traits Stubborn, Impatient, Impulsive,
    Argumentative, Reckless, Know-It-All,
    Confrontational, Short-Tempered, Sly,
    Naive, Gullible

Neu Traits Independent, Animal Lover, Too
    Trusting, Kind of an Idiot at Times

Crush tbd
    Significant Other tbd
    Friends Open, PM Me
    Other n/a

Hair Color Chocolate Brown
    Eye Color Pine Green
    Skin Tone Fair, Freckled
    Build Petite, Slender
    Height Four Foot Nine
    Weight 82.5 Pounds
Darcie Flemming is a petite and slender girl. She is definitely on the shorter side, standing at only four feet and nine inches tall. She has a soft, feminine body, slender arms and legs, and dainty hands and feet. She has a heart-shaped face dominated by luminous pine green eyes that darken to storm blue when she's angry or emotional, and a cute button nose. Her face is framed by thick chocolate brown hair, streaked with natural chestnut and auburn highlights, that falls several inches below her shoulders. She has a wide, impish smile that flashes her dimples with the slightest movement. Her skin is a creamy ivory color, with a rosy hue especially in the cheeks. Physically speaking, she isn't very intimidating. She is rather cherub faced and her tiny size makes her appear younger than she actually is. But don't let her looks cool you. There is a surprising amount of power packed into that tiny body of hers.

main trait(s) Intuitive, Sarcastic,
    Independent, Stubborn, Impulsive,
    Argumentative, Charming, Playful,
    Energetic, Excitable, Childish, Impish
Darcie Flemming is definitely the girl you want to have at a party. She is your typical wild child, party girl. She is energetic, enthusiastic, and very playful. Darcie is the type of person who always seems to have a smile on her face. She has always been a very fearless person. She stands up for what she believes in and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She is incredibly smart and intuitive; she is very alert and constantly seems aware of her surroundings. She isn't typically a very serious person. She likes to make jokes and prank people and generally have a good time. Darce is typically very easy going and relaxed. She does have a temper however so watch out. She is the type who draws people in. She is charismatic, charming, and seems to always have this childlike wonder about her. She is super optimistic and likes to see the brightside of everything. She is an extremely stubborn person. Once she's made up her mind, she digs her heels in hard. She is prideful, impatient, and extremely impulsive. She rarely thinks before she acts. She has a great sense of humor and is a bit of a flirt.

Mother Amelia Flemming
    Father Tyler Flemming
    Brothers Milo & Liam Flemming
    Sister Evelyn Flemming
    Pet(s) Bonnie & Clyde
    Other n/a
Darcie Flemming was the first of four children born to Amelia and Tyler Flemming. Her parents were both born and raised in Texas. They were high school sweethearts and always knew they wanted a big family. They bought a ranch shortly after graduating and had Darce a few weeks later. Darcie Flemming was always a bit of a handful. She was a very colicky baby and required near constant attention or she would scream her head off. She drove her parents nuts in those early days. They were extremely sleep deprived and practically lived off coffee. But they persevered nonetheless. They truly did love Darcie. She was a lot to handle but she was a sweet baby and when she smiled, it out up the whole room. Darcie was two when baby brother Milo was born. This did not go over very well. Darcie had grown into a rather clingy and possessive child, one who didn't even like sharing her toys. She certainly didn't want to share her parents and would often throw tantrums if she wasn't getting enough attention. She was a bit of a spoiled brat back then. Luckily, she grew out of it around the time Milo turned one and baby number three came along. Baby Liam seemed to being the whole family together. He was such a sweet quiet child. It was hard not to like him. Even Darcie fell head over heels for the kid and doted upon him. And right on the heels of Liam came baby Evelyn, barely a year younger than her brother. Their parents were quite satisfied they had accomplished their big family by that point and had no desire for more kids. Growing up in the Flemming household was always interesting. There was never a dull moment.

Living on a ranch, they often helped their parents care for the cows, horses, goats, and chickens that they raised. They also had several indoor outdoor cats and a few working dogs. Darcie grew up with a love of animals and for her sixteenth birthday received a pair of Dutch Shepherd puppies whom she named Bonnie and Clyde. Those dogs pretty much went everywhere with her, even walking her to the bus in the morning and meeting her at the bus stop when she returned home. The Flemmings were a close knit family. Other than Darcie's first year of hating Milo, they didn't bicker very much and were all very protective of one another. School was always interesting too. Their family was fairly well-liked. Darcie was head cheerleader and captain of the track team three years in a row. She also was on the honor roll, despite her wild child tendencies. She was a good student; hard working and dedicated because she wanted to make her parents proud. Unfortunately her parents were killed in the earliest stages of the apocalypse. This has forced Darcie to become more responsible as she now has to keep her three siblings safe.
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Milo Flemming | the Intellectual

Postby Tiny_Cat » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:13 pm

M I L O
F L E M M I N G

Name Miles Gideon Flemming
    Nickname Milo
    Age 18 Years Old
    Gender Male
    Hometown Austin, Texas
    Sexuality Heterosexual

Pos Traits Intellectual, Responsible, Smart,
    Cautious, Loyal, Protective, Serious, Kind,
    Thoughtful, Compassionate

Neg Traits Stubburn, Overly Protective,
    Clumsy, Imparient, Argumentative,
    Know-It-All, Awkward, Overthinks
    Everything

Neu Traits Extremely Intelligent, Uptight,
    Analytical, Cynical

Crush tbd
    Significant Other tbd
    Friends Open, PM Me
    Other n/a

Hair Color Burnt Sienna
    Eye Color Chocolate Brown
    Skin Tone Fair, lil pale
    Build Tall, Lean
    Height Five Foot Ten
    Weight 135 Pounds
Milo Flemming is a handsome guy in a geeky, nerdy kind of way. His hair is a gorgeous shade of burnt Siena. It's short and thick, with a natural wave. He is a reasonably talk guy at five door ten inches. Not the tallest guy but not the shortest either. He has fair, slightly pale skin with barely there freckles scattered about his nose and cheeks. He has a Roman nose, oval face, and chocolate brown eyes that are typically framed by his ever present glasses. He is a lean, somewhat well-muscled guy but there is little physical strength in his body and he is kind of a klutz.

main trait(s) Intelligent, Responsible,
    Serious, Uptight, Stubborn, Impatient,
    Loyal, Protective, Dedicated
Milo is a good kid. He works hard at everything he does, whether it's school work or chores around the family ranch. He is a typically easy going guy but he can also be extremely uptight. Milo is a very serious person. He is cautious, analytical, and likes to over think everything. Put simply... He is a nerd. Or perhaps geek is more accurate. He is a planner. He is always extremely organized and likes to analyze everything the people around him say or do... which tends to annoy jis siblings. He is a very thoughtful guy. He is very kind and compassionate and loves helping. However he is a bit brutally honest at times and can be somewhat of a kbow-it-all. Oftentimes Liam has to remind hin to speak in a way that others understand. He has a thing for using big words.

Mother Amelia Flemming
    Father Tyler Flemming
    Brother Liam Flemming
    Sisters Darcie & Evelyn Flemming
    Other n/a
Milo Flemming is the second born of Amelia and Tyler Flemming's children. He was born two years after Darcie, making him eighteen now. Milo was a fairly easy child compared to Darcie. He was a hapoy-go-lucky kid. Rarely fussed. Despite the fact that Darcie despised him that first year of his life, he absolutely adored her and would often reach for her to hold him whenever she was around. Milo is what you might call a child genius. His mind developed quite rapidly and he was talking by the time He was only nine months old. He was a but delayed physically (didn't learn to walk until he was almost two) but he blew through his mental milestones. His parents sent him to school at age five, but they also did homeschool work with him. He also read a lot; mostly books far outside his reading level. He was totally uninterested dim silly picture books. Milo was nine when he was sent to a private school in a full scholarship due to his intelligence. Eventually he did leave that school to return to schooling with Darcie and Liam as he missed them. He was quite happy to dote upon Liam ans Evelyn; he adores his siblings. Milo received a full scholarship to Harvard Law shortly before the apocalypse hit.
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Liam Flemming | the Arrogant

Postby Tiny_Cat » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:54 pm

L I A M
F L E M M I N G

Name Liam Parker Flemming
    Nickname Lee, Parker
    Age 16 Years Old
    Gender Male
    Hometown Austin, Texas
    Sexuality Heterosexual

Pos Traits Answer
    Neg Traits Answer
    Neu Traits Answer

Crush tbd
    Significant Other tbd
    Friends Open, PM Me
    Other n/a

Hair Color Honey Blonde
    Eye Color Gem Green
    Skin Tone Golden Tan
    Build Tall, Muscular
    Height Six Foot Two
    Weight 157 Pounds
Detailed Description

main trait(s) Answer
Detailed personality

Mother Amelia Flemming
    Father Tyler Flemming
    Brother Milo Flemming
    Sisters Darcie & Evelyn Flemming
    Other n/a
Detailed History
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Evelyn Flemming | the Timid

Postby Tiny_Cat » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:56 pm

E V E L Y N
F L E M M I N G

Name Evelyn Mae Flemming
    Nickname Eve, Eve, Evie Mae
    Age 15 Years Old
    Gender Female
    Hometown Austin, Texas
    Sexuality Heterosexual

Pos Traits Charismatic, Charming, Friendly,
    Sweet, Endearing, Helpful, Gentle, Silly

Neg Traits Awkward, Clumsy, Shy, Nervous,
    Timid, Withdrawn, Pessimistic, Pushover

Neu Traits Intelligent, Imaginative, Anxious,
    Compassionate, Animal Lover, Kind

Crush tbd
    Significant Other tbd
    Other n/a

Hair Color Honey Blonde
    Eye Color Baby Blue
    Skin Tone Fair, Freckled, Pale
    Build Petite, Slender
    Height Five Foot Two
    Weight 98 Pounds
Evelyn Flemming is a very adorable young woman. She is on the shorter side, though still taller than her older sister at five feet and two inches tall. She is very slim, with a feminine figure. Long arms and legs topped with dainty hands and feet. She has a sweet, heart-shaped face framed in thick waves of honey hold hair. She has big blue eyes that dominate her face and are fringed with long, thick lashes and a small button nose. Her face is slightly rounded and she had deep dimples that seem almost always present on either side of her mouth whether she is smiling or not.

main trait(s) Fun, Creative, Loving,
    Pushover, Awkward, Clumsy, Shy
Evelyn Flemming is almost nothing like her sister, Darcie. Darcie was always a popular girl, well-liked and comfortable in the spotlight. By comparison, little Evie Mae is socially awkward and uncomfortable whenever others pay attention to her. She hates being the center of attention. She is a very sweet, albeit Shy, girl who loves to help others. She is warm, friendly, and super helpful. She is a very smart girl, on tin honor roll much like her sister, and works hard for her grades. She is very loyal to those she cares for. She is a very sweet and innocent young girl with a face that makes you want to hide her away and protect. She is super gentle and caring.

Mother Amelia Flemming
    Father Tyler Flemming
    Brothers Milo & Liam Flemming
    Sister Darcie Flemming
    Pets Odie
    Other n/a
Evelyn Flemming is the youngest of the four Flemming children. As the baby of the family, she was adored and doted upon. Her brothers especially liked to spoil her rotten. She had a fun childhood. Her siblings were never mean to her, and they let her tag along with them and their friends whenever they wanted. Likely they didnt mind because she was very unobtrusive. Her shyness prevented her from inyeracting with her siblings' friends. Evie spent a lot of her former years at the ranch. She was always a painfully shy child and Amelia thought it best to homeschool her for the first few years. Because of this she developped a strong relationship with her mother. She was closer to her mother than she was with the others. She started school around the fifth grade, but She didn't make many friends. With her baby doll good looks, she was popular at first especially among the boys... But her inability to speak properly with the other kids quickly made them turn their sights elsewhere. Her siblings were always very supportive though and their influence seemed to be enough to keep the bullies at bay. She has a scruffy terrier named Odie that she's had for the last three years. She rescued him from a kill shelter when he was a puppy. Like her mother and sister before her, Evelyn has the middle name Mae. This middle name has been passed down through many, many generations.
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelfangs » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:57 am

@all accepted! you may all post whenever you wish!
angelfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelfangs » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:05 pm

anyone wanna bump into Dylan? he's in Arizona, nearly in California.
angelfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiny_Cat » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:37 pm

Will finish forms in a but but I can have Dakota break away from the group to scout and she can run into him
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelfangs » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:57 pm

sounds good! and yeah that sounds fine to me.
angelfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me