Oº°‘¨Oakwood's Dog Hotel ¨‘°ºO Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Oº°‘¨Oakwood's Dog Hotel ¨‘°ºO Discussion

Postby S0urmelom » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:09 am

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

online after 3 years of inactivity ✦ they/them ✦ genshin, persona 5, bsd, demon slayer, pokemon, animal crossing and retro gaming!
S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oº°‘¨Oakwood's Dog Hotel ¨‘°ºO Discussion

Postby S0urmelom » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:44 am

Rosellyn

2 years

Female

Rude, sassy, devious.

Prefers rose perfume, being spoiled, a day at the spa, gossip.

Dislikes The Spotlighters, getting dirty, bugs, anything that could ruin her perfect coat.

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

online after 3 years of inactivity ✦ they/them ✦ genshin, persona 5, bsd, demon slayer, pokemon, animal crossing and retro gaming!
S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:42 am

name rodriguez
nickname rodri
gender male
sexuality hetero
breed Doberman
age four
role jock
pos traits protective, romantic, loyal
neu traits flirtatious, determined, sly
neg traits snappish, rude, harsh
history rodri was born and raised in the fighting rings of mexico, which were then exploited by a police force who decided to keep Rodri on the force, he did that for about half a year and is know taking a small leave.
crush --
mate --
theme --

name Kaiser
nickname kai
gender male
sexuality heterosexual
breed czech wolfdog
age four
role jock
pos traits brave, protective, powerful, loyal
neu traits flirtatious, headstrong, stubborn,
neg traits harsh, fiery, brash
history Kaiser was a fight dog for most of his life, and it was just about Six months ago that someone finally confiscated the place and let the dogs go to good homes. He still is getting used to these normal dog customs.
crush --
mate --
theme --
Last edited by carpe noctem. on Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the ladies // ❝ the reigning queens.

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:42 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝ take every chance,
drop every fear. ❞
    name noelle
    nicknames ellie
    age three
    gender female
    sexuality bisexual
    breed border collie
    lineage mixed
    role a spotlighter
    interest open/pm
    partner none-dog
    pups none
    theme ocean eyes - billie ellish
Noelle is a sweet spotlighter here in Oakwood's Dog Hotel. She's one who's social, yet does have independence that allows her to not always be needed the company of others. Noelle is quite kind, aswell as compassionate. Unlike the prissy purebreds, she is actually accepting of others even if they're mutts, after all she is a mixed breed herself. Noelle was raised on a farm, used to herd her masters sheep. This all stopped when she went too far off their property and got hit by a car, which then someone picked her up and helped her, then raising her as her pet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝ take every chance,
drop every fear. ❞
    name neveah
    nicknames veah
    age three
    gender female
    sexuality bisexual
    breed rough collie
    lineage purebred
    role a pedigree
    interest open/pm
    partner none-dog
    pups none
    theme ocean eyes - billie ellish
meet the elegant showdog, neveah. She's a purebred and is quite proud of his lineage of top-winning collie show dogs. Neveah was said to have all the right features of a show dog, looks, capability, beauty. She loves the showing ring and the praise her master will give her after it. Neveah is a bit high-strung, and snappy and rude to those who rub her the wrong way, but deep down she's just a sweet dog who wants someone to love.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝ take every chance,
drop every fear. ❞
    name skye
    nicknames none
    age three
    gender female
    sexuality heterosexual
    breed border collie mix
    lineage unknown
    role a outcast
    interest open/pm
    partner no-dog
    pups none
    theme
skye is oak wood's resident outcast. She was mocked by the pedigrees and wasn't accepted by the beautiful spotlighters, even though she is a downright gorgeous dog, even if she doesn't see it. She's shy and isn't as social as others, tending to do her own thing rather than what the groups and cliques do. She isn't really sure where she fits in the place, and hasn't found anyone who's actually willing to teach her.
Last edited by carpe noctem. on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0urmelom » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:06 am

@Aesthetic Sure.

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sukuna. » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:12 am

Can I reserve a Jock and a Pedigree?
sukuna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0urmelom » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:20 am

Kei-san wrote:Can I reserve a Jock and a Pedigree?

Sure :3

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

---

Postby éros » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:12 pm

mind if I reserve a jock and a spotlighter?
éros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ---

Postby S0urmelom » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:39 am

nyata wrote:mind if I reserve a jock and a spotlighter?

go ahead :)

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:55 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
"I hate all the things that I love. I don't really know what to tell you, I'm not gonna break out this shell for you!"
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxxxName; Giovanni
    xxxxxAge ; Four years
    xxxxxGender; Male
    xxxxxClique; Pedigree
    xxxxxBreed; Borzoi

xxxxxSexuality; Bisexual
    xxxxxCrush; Open
    xxxxxMate; None, previously Willow
    xxxxxPups; Rosebud, seven month borzoi daughter, Claudio seven month borzoi son (both open to play, would be pedigree)
    xxxxxKin; None other

xxxxxPersonality; Never trusts others, quickly bored, snaps easily, blunt, fully honest, persistent, quick to act, family-orientated, easily annoyed by strangers, anti-social, intelligent
    xxxxxHistory; Giovanni's owners are very high class, only selectively breeding him with certain females. His two pups were planned and the mother, Willow, was sent back to a shelter once she refused to feed any of them. Her reasons for not feeding them were because she hated Giovanni, which no one can blame him. He has nothing to make him the hateful and cyncial dog his is now, he's just never liked anyone else but his pups. His children's nurse mother was a rescue mutt that his humans needed to keep the pups alive. They plan on keeping the pups, much to Giovanni's glee.
    xxxxxOther;

"Females beware, I'm reckless, I'm loose; My smile is my makeup, my necklace is my noose. I know the
words that you're tryin' to hear, the same three ones that got me hidin' in fear..."

xxxxxName; Bear
    xxxxxAge ; Three years
    xxxxxGender; Male
    xxxxxClique; Jock
    xxxxxBreed; Great Pyrenees

xxxxxSexuality; Heterosexual
    xxxxxCrush; Open
    xxxxxMate; None
    xxxxxPups; None
    xxxxxKin; Open for siblings
    xxxxxPersonality; Charming, handsome, witty, flirty, disobedient, fears commitment, indulgent with himself and females, secretly manipulative for what he wants, extrovert, strong, protective of what's his
    xxxxxHistory; Has had a normal life, his owner (Nick) is a lawyer who comes home often to wrestle and often takes him to dog parks. He hasn't had much happen in his three years of life. He's been staying at the hotel for the past month due to his owner getting a new client far away from their home in New York.
    xxxxxOther; None
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me