Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Would you join a version 3?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes : 12

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Ploegy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:23 am

He is accepted ^^

Anyways, would you have a preference in which I made? I know you've seen Morgan already. Kana is a bit more of a free spirit and extremely childish. I don't mind playing either
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:24 am

aahh rip, I'll get a post up now!! School and such is.. agh
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:32 am

Honestly, I wouldn't mind either. It's up to you ^.^
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kana || The Dragonkin Daughter

Postby Ploegy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:05 am

➳name; kana
    ➳age; 14
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; lime
    ➳fandom; fire emblem fates

➳hair; light gray / off white
    ➳eyes; gray
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 4'9
    ➳weight; 89 lbs

➳abilities / powers; much like her father, the blood of a dragon runs through her veins, thus giving her the ability to transform. she doesn't have great control over her transformation like her father, but her dragonstone helps stabilize it and allows her not to lose full control while in her dragon form. when in her human form, she can transform parts of her body to her dragon parts, allowing her to have a melee-like fighting style. the parts she is able to transform are her legs, head, and arms as well as being able to sprout wings in order to fly for short distances
    ➳weapons; kana inherited the legendary blade, yato, from her father

➳personality; in general, kana's personality is most comparable to that of most children; constantly cheerful, has a big imagination and is extremely enthusiastic however she tends to get really emotional and she hates being referred to as a child and the thought of growing up. kana absolutely adores her father and aspires to be like him and, just like corrin, kana walks around barefoot, is perpetually optimistic, and may apologize after attacking. she is also more clever than she lets on, just like corrin, and isn't above using people's preconceived notions of her ditziness to hide it. although she is naturally cheerful, happy and frank, she really has a dislike of being alone. kana loves to help others in anyway she can, especially around her father. she is particularly prone to crying in an instant. her loneliness is actually crippling enough that she cries whenever she's alone, but she nonetheless tries to keep up a cheerful demeanor in front of the rest of the army.

➳history; born during the war, kana was brought to the deeprealms where she would be safe from the fighting. being left with a family there, her father, corrin, returned to lead his army. it wasn't very often that he came to visit, but that was to be expected from the leader of an army, but he missed out on much of kana's childhood due to time moving much faster in the deeprealms and causing her to grow up much faster than a child that was raised in the real world. every time corrin came to visit her, she begged to go with him, but each time he refused and told her it was unsafe for her to be at his side. with each visit, kana was older than the last, sometimes by years, though it had only been months in the outside world where her father was fighting. it wasn't until she hit her teen years that her deeprealm was invaded by the vallan forces on a day her father was scheduled to visit. upon seeing that the army had advanced on the last safe places, corrin lead his army against them to protect kana and instead of leaving her once again, he allowed his daughter to come with and take up a role within the army

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:58 am

Oh snap ploe, I didn't realize you had posted! Sorry for making you wait umu
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bébé » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:25 pm

is it still available to join ??
bébé

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:57 pm

It is. If you wanna join you can and we can find a partner for you ^^
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sogeking » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:33 pm

➳name; "Cat Burglar" Nami
    ➳age; 20
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual (heavy female lean)
    ➳crush; N/A
    ➳pairing; Gold
    ➳fandom; One Piece
    ➳hair; Orange
    ➳eyes; Brown
    ➳skin tone; Pale
    ➳height; 5'7½"
    ➳weight; 155 lbs

abilities / powers; Nami is a highly skilled navigator and cartographer, showing an uncanny talent even as a young girl. Her ability to predict weather patterns is borderline supernatural, seeming to sense them with her body. She's able to steer ships safely through dangerous waters even while life-threateningly ill and on the most unpredictable sea. She's also an incredible thief, hence her epithet, and places great value in money. Often leaving battles to steal the foe's treasure or pickpocketing useful items from them.
    weapons; Nami's abilities allow her to use the Clima-Tact, an extendable and collapsible rod that manipulates weather to powerful results. She can handle herself without it, but mostly in regards to stamina and intelligence rather than strength.

personality; After many years in an unsafe environment, Nami has learned how to disguise her true feelings from those who would harm her. She comes across distant and guarded to strangers, some would even say cold, but it's far from her genuine self. Nami is a bold, spirited woman who is unafraid of standing up for what she believes in. She's extremely empathetic to those who have gone through tragedy (especially children) and refuses to ignore cries for help. But she's also fairly greedy and manipulative, all treasure her crew obtains automatically goes to her first, and she's not above charming people into submission (or outright threatening them).

history; A marine officer named Bellemere adopted Nami and her sister Nojiko after surviving a harsh battle and finding the two girls alone and likely orphaned. Bellemere decided that she was going to turn her life around and become the best mother she could possibly be to the young girls, but love can't always provide what money can. The family was poor, Bellemere's livelihood coming from her tangerine farm that simply didn't earn them consistent wages. Nami grew up wearing Nojiko's secondhand clothes, and Bellemere resorted to skipping meals in order to have enough for her daughters. When pirates captained by a cruel fishman named Arlong sieged their village, they demanded ransom money. Anyone who couldn't pay, would die. Bellemere had enough either for herself, or for her two daughters. To her, the choice was simple. Nami was then recruited into the Arlong Pirates as a cartographer. Arlong had offered her a deal: if she could raise enough money to buy the village back they'd all be free, but until then she's an official member of his crew. The following years were filled with blood, sweat and tears as Nami switched between stealing money from other pirates and drawing maps for the man who murdered her mother and held her village hostage. Then she met Monkey D. Luffy. The boy who just wouldn't give up on her, even when she stole his ship and treasure, even when she did everything in her power to drive him away. The boy who destroyed Arlong Park, stood atop its rubble, and yelled for all to hear: "You're a part of my crew!" ...And so she was.

other; Pic from the anime. Hope this isn't unwelcome, I'm more than a little nervous about rping with canon characters but I'll do my best!
Last edited by sogeking on Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sogeking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:25 am

Accepted ^^ We will try to find you a partner but if you'd like to start and interact with some of the others you are more than welcome to
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sogeking » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:56 am

Yay, thank you! I'm looking forward to it so I'll probably get a post up sometime today :D
sogeking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me