The Sunless Plain Information Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The Sunless Plain Information Thread

Postby Egg With Legs » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:26 am

The Roles: Each survivor has their specific purpose to play in things to come, and these are those roles described

The Hand: The 'heavy lifter' so to say, who is in posession of a great deal of strength and toughness. They serve as pack horse and primary warrior, amongst other things they are suited for.

The Foot: Extremely agile and dexterous, they serve as the scout and ranged combatant. Thay may be somewhat suited for melee, but lack the toughness of the hand.

The Head: While lacking in the other more notable traits of the other roles, they possess a certain courage, charisma, pr some mix of the two that will help hold this band of strangers together

The Mind: Wih their great intellect, they are able to ply the deeper secrets of this world without their mind crumpling through sheer weight of information. Very important in these trying times.

The Soul: Unlike most of the roles, they possess a flat out initial gift: they are, on occasion, gifted with strangr and prophetic dreams of either events to come or beasts to slay. Of course, this doesn't necessarily mean that their minds are up to the challenge...

The Forge: While their frequest reclusion to whatever workshop they may make use of may cause some strain in relations with the others, the forge is just as important as the other roles. Their knack for constructing useful equipment and items make them vital to the groups continued survival.

The Prime Thread: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3574630&p=112445591#p112445591
The Discussion Thread: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3575760
Bizarre person with a bizarre taste in everything.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me