🌺~AspenClan v.3 D & F~🌺

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

🌺~AspenClan v.3 D & F~🌺

Postby blobbyfox » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:53 am

Link to the roleplay!

Here are some different styles of form that you may use! Or if you wish, make your own. :)

Having trouble deciding on a name? Use this list! Boop!
Code: Select all
Username:
Cat name:
Family:
Mate:
Crush:
Kits:
Relatives:
Personality:
History:
Other(optional):
Picture or description(Preferred: Picture):

(Aqua made this one!)

Code: Select all
[center][img]CatΒ΄s image goes here![/img]
[quote="CatΒ΄s name"]Insert one of your cats quotes...[/quote]
[u][size=150](Pick a color, then put your cat's name here!)[/size][/u]
History:
Kin:
Mate:
Crush:
Kits:
+ traits:
- traits:
Future names:
Other:
[/center]

[b][u][i]More?(optional, delete if you don't want to do):
Scent:
ThemeSong:
Eye color:
Fur color:
Breed of cat:
Battle marks/scars/injuries:
Major disabilities (Deaf, mute, blind, can't walk...):
Favorite type of prey:
Hunting: 0/10
Swimming: 0/10
Fighting: 0/10
Healing: 0/10
Loyalty: 0/10
Speed: 0/10
Agility: 0/10
Climbing: 0/10
Intelligence: 0/10
[/i][/u][/b]

(I made this one!)

Attention all version 2 role players!
You will have to redo your forms (or just copy and paste XD) and post them here so I know you are still active! Thank you for understanding. :)
Last edited by blobbyfox on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁

❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅

"To see the victim in every villain, the good in every person, the opportunity in every difficulty, you must have hope."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
blobbyfox!
Hi, I'm blobbyfox, but most people call me blob. I love writing, photography, videogames, playing forum games, and chatting on CS! Feel free to shoot me a PM! c:
➩Aries ➩From the USA ➩I'm a nerd ➩I'm in so many fandoms, I've honestly lost track ➩I'm a little shy, ➩Helpless fangirl

blobbyfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3 D & F~🌺

Postby blobbyfox » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:53 am

Adoptable cats wrote:The cats in this box have not been in the roleplay yet and are usually a litter of kittens, or prophecy cats. If you want to roleplay one, please pm me. Their forms are below in a different post.

*RainKit|Male|Owner if taken|0 moons|Kit
*DewKit|Female|Owner if taken|0 moons|Kit
*SplashKit|Female|Owner if taken|0 moons|Kit
*StreamStone|Female|Owner if taken|32 moons|Queen
*BreezeStripe|Male|Owner if taken|32 moons|Warrior

Character Bank wrote: These are cats that have been inactive for over 3 weeks without contacting me to explain why they were absent. So, these cats may be adopted, and you can play as any of these cats.

*Cat name: Robin-Leaf
Family: dead
Mate: dead
Crush: nope
Kits: nope
Relatives: in starclan
Personality: Loves kits and apprenices, very hopeful and always happy
History: She has experienced a lot and gone through many hardships
Other(optional): Always has a story to tell
Picture or description(Preferred: Picture): Image

*Ivytalon

Basic Information

Name: Ivytalon
Meaning Behind Name: Gender-bent form of Ivyfur
Rank Desired: Rouge
Rank Given: Warrior
Clan: AspenClan

Relationships
Mate: None
Desired Mate Traits: I'm honestly not looking for one. I never really want to have to provide for someone. It would get annoying. But if I honestly had to pick a set of traits for a she-cat, It would probably be Brave and Loyal. I'd very much like it if she kept to her self. Perhaps a she-cat that acted some-what like a tom. Good at fighting, hunting, training. That right there would be a perfect she-cat for me. But It's not gonna happen, in AspenClan anyway.
Crush: None
Kits: No thanks.
*Mother: Yellowfur
*Father: Drownclaw
*Siblings: Seabreeze, Cloudpelt
Past Mentor: Ashspecks
Past Apprentices: None
Apprentice: None

Underneath
Personality: Ivytalon is a hardworking, brave young warrior. If he wants to earn somethin, he works hard for it. He never cheats. He snaps often and is quite rude to his clanmates, even though he's awfully selfless on the inside. He always hunts for his elders first, but with little respect. He has a quick mind and keen thinking. He can think of a a smart plan in under a few heartbeats. Clanmates often depend on that skill from him. He's a very good fighter, but not a skilled hunter. He is often too impatient to pounce at the right time. He is very agile though and can move fast, his speed his best attribute physical wise.
Likes: I absolutely love feeling adrenaline rush through my veins before something would happen. I enjoy the wind scathing my fur as I run through the forest, chasing a mouse I could catch to eat tastefully. I love the look of fear in another clan cat's eyes as I lumber over them, taunting them to flee. My claws through their fur as the beg for mercy.
Dislikes: I absolutely had cats who are slow and can't catch up. If I were leader of the clan, I'd train everyone for speed and agility. It doesn't matter if you're big and strong if someone can't catch you. You can easily put in a few swipes if you're quick enough to tire the enemy out. I also abhor Twolegs. Although we haven't seen them for seasons among seasons, they're the reason something happened to where we can't leave this StarClan-forsaken island.
Flaws: My flaws are definitely my impatience and recklessness. I always pounce on prey too early uot of annoyance and the prey always gets away. At first I thought it was because I was too slow, but it was really just me being foolish and not waiting for the right time. I absolutely hate when other cats make fun of me for it.
Attributes: My attributes are my fighting and keen thinking. I can think up a full battle plan in under a few heartbeats. Others dore me for that trait. I'm also good at picking up she-cats, although I'm pretty sure I don't treat them all that well.

Appearance:
Description: Ivytalon is a somewhat greenish-grey spotted cat with forest-green eyes. She-cats call him quite handsome from time to time, often boosting his ego tremendously. He sees himself as ontop of the world, like no one can outdo him. He has an old battle scar hidden on his left shoulder, carefully hiding beneath thin fur.
Breed: Calico

*Cat name:Lightningpaw (Lightningstripe)
Family:pm me
Mate:Pm me for future
Crush:pm me
Kits:pm me for future
Relatives:pm me
Personality:Lightningpaw is a shy and observant cat, he can be very skeptical of others that aren't in his clan, he's quite creative and will often try to come up with new hunting and battling techniques, many of them don't work once he gets a chance to try them out but he keeps trying new things occasionally, he usually wakes up pretty early but that makes him somewhat more tired throughout the day, he strives to do as good as he possibly can and one day he hopes that he'll do something great.
History:as a young kit his clans territory was slowly falling apart due to two-legs building their homes and buildings, to give him a better life along with his siblings his mother took them all to different clan territories far apart with the help of her clan to move them along with the other kits in the clan, Lightningpaw had been put into Aspenclan's territory in hopes that he would end up being found which he did thankfully.
Other(optional):just wondering but if the current leader for some reason would retire/become or old or such and the deputy takes over could he be the new deputy after that I would I have to ask the person who's deputy?

⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁

❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅

"To see the victim in every villain, the good in every person, the opportunity in every difficulty, you must have hope."

blobbyfox!
Hi, I'm blobbyfox, but most people call me blob. I love writing, photography, videogames, playing forum games, and chatting on CS! Feel free to shoot me a PM! c:
➩Aries ➩From the USA ➩I'm a nerd ➩I'm in so many fandoms, I've honestly lost track ➩I'm a little shy, ➩Helpless fangirl

blobbyfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cherry's Cats!

Postby Cherry. » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:59 am

Username: CherryLeaf 54
Cat name: HollyPelt
Family:Mother, SparrowWhisker (Killed by a badger) Father, EagleTalon (Killed by two leg monster) Brother, ThistleStar
Mate: StormWind
Crush: StormWind
Kits: None
Relatives: Sister of ThistleStar
Personality: Calm and caring. Wishes to have kits someday... Loves to hunt and, when she gets the chance, spend time with her brother, ThistleClaw. Don't mention her parents around her. It makes her depressed for a whole day, and she can't enjoy anything.
History: Both of her parents were killed by different factors right around the time when she was 5 moons. This makes her and her brother very touchy and sad when people mention their names.
Other(optional): Hope this is ok? :D

Cat name: ThistleStar
Family: Sister, HollyPelt, Mother, SparrowWhisker (Killed by a badger) Father, EagleTalon (Killed by two leg monster)
Mate: Pm me
Crush: None at the moment
Relatives: Brother of HollyPelt
Personality: Very loyal to his clan. Will do anything without hesitation. ThistleClaw cares deeply for his family, and will snap at anyone who mentions his dead parents... and quickly apologize afterwards. Ever since he was a kit, ThistleClaw has not been very good at swimming, or climbing, so he is much better at stalking prey. Strong, brave, loyal.
History: Both of his parents were killed by different factors right around the time when he was 5 moons. This makes him and his sister very touchy and sad when people mention their names.
Other(optional): Hope this is good for Deputy I understand if you don't want to accept me :(

Cat name: FernWind
Family: Unknown
Relatives: Unknown
Personality: Was abandoned as a kit and was taken in by the clan. Little is known about her past for this reason. She loves the sun and hunting, though she hates fights.
History: Only tells cats she's close to.

Cat name: BerryPaw (BerryLeap)
Family:Dappleseed (mother) Unknown rouge (father) Brothers sister (ApplePaw)
Mate: No one yet...
Crush: Not yet...
Kits:None yet....
Other Relatives: ApplePaw, A rouge, DappleSeed
Personality: Energetic, Impulsive, Restless, Excitable.
History:BerryPaw doesn't have a history like ApplePaw since she wasn't a reincarnated cat. (As far as we know)
Other(optional): AppleKits sister.

Cat name: Bicuit
Family: Unknown, (WILL REVEAL SOON hehheheh)
Mate:Nope
Crush: CreamPuff
Kits: Nope
Relatives: Best friends with DoeStar's brother, Jeff.
Personality: Relaxed, sneaky, calm, snooping.
History: He's a kittypet. He lives a very sheltered life

Cat name: FoxPaw
Mate: Nope
Crush: ApplePaw
Kits: Nope
Personality: Attentive, fast, only cat in AspenClan that can swim, suspicious, short temper.
History: He was adopted into the clan as a kit. He was abandoned by his parents and has no idea who they were.
Other(optional):

Cat name: DappleSeed
Family: All dead.
Mate: Rogue
Crush:open pm me
Kits: Applekit, Berrykit.
Relatives: All dead.
Personality: Calm, gentle, soothing, short temper
History: She was bitten by an adder as a kit. The whole clan thought she was going to die.
Other(optional):

Coal wrote:Not everything in life deserves applause

C O A L
Kittypet
9 moons
Male
History: Coal has been a Kittypet his whole life, and when he was 2 moons, his father Storm ran away, and at 5 moons, his mother Checker died. He has recently fallen in love with his neighbor Nelly, despite her blindness.
Kin: Checker (Mother), Storm (Father).
Crush: Nelly
+ traits: Strong, intelligent
- traits: Can be kinda rude, gloomy

[img]CatΒ΄s%20image%20goes%20here![/img]
CatΒ΄s name wrote:Insert one of your cats quotes...

Fluffkit
History:
Kin:
Mate:
Crush:
Kits:
+ traits:
- traits:
Future names:
Other:

More?(optional, delete if you don't want to do):
Scent:
ThemeSong:
Eye color:
Fur color:
Breed of cat:
Battle marks/scars/injuries:
Major disabilities (Deaf, mute, blind, can't walk...):
Favorite type of prey:
Hunting: 0/10
Swimming: 0/10
Fighting: 0/10
Healing: 0/10
Loyalty: 0/10
Speed: 0/10
Agility: 0/10
Climbing: 0/10
Intelligence: 0/10

Quailkit

Fuzz

Sugar
Last edited by Cherry. on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaintVenom » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:17 am

Username: .tiggy.
Cat name: Patchfur
Family: Father from another clan (unknown) Mother deceased.
Crush: None at the moment
Relatives: Sister in another clan (unknown)
Personality: Happy, ambitous, hard worker, loves to meet other cats
History: Father and sister is unknown to the clan and patchfur, mother died in battle. When she was born her father believe she was a cursed kit and left her and his mate behind and took patchfurs sister to raise in his clan. The only cat that knew about the affair was a kittypet who was patchpelts mothers friend. The kittypet has not been seen for since her mother died in battle over a year ago.
Other(optional): Fast runner
Last edited by SaintVenom on Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

β˜…β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β˜…

β™‘ASMR enthusiast, Toji Fushiguro fangirl, perfume addictβ™‘

ImageImageImage
SaintVenom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:22 am

Username: mottlesky
Cat name: Scorch
Rank: Rouge (Scourge's group. 1561 days after Scourge dies this is taking place)
Mate: Unknown shecat
Kits: Slate, Fur, Brick, Venom
Personality: Aggressive, Ambitious, Savage, cold
History: At a young age, Scorch was abandoned by his parents. He was adopted into Scourge's group and was taught the ways of violence. When he was old enough, he found a loving mate who had his kits, Slate, Fur, Brick, Venom. During the attack on the kittypets, Slate and Fur died because everyone, even kits were forced to battle. He spends most of his days now fighting, hunting, and stealing from the unfortunate.
Other(optional): He has a dark blue collar stained with blood. He has killed 7 cats in his lifetime. Nobody knows what made him so cold and aggressive.
Picture or description(Preferred: Picture): A black Norwegian forest cat with light yellow eyes and a dark blue SPIKED collar (The collar isn't shown)

Click

Aquakit, Aquapaw Aquaeyes
History: Nothing known, though most cat thinks she grew up as a rouge
Kin: Rose (Kittypet, sister, deceased) Boneclaw (Aspenclan, Father, deceased) Graykit (Aspenclan, Brother, deceased) Snapkit (Aspenclan, brother, deceased) Cranberry (Rouge, Mother, Alive)
Mate:
Crush: Sidney
Kits: Too young
+ traits: Aquapaw is confident, good at fighting and good at hunting
- traits: Sometimes Aquapaw can become over-confident.
Future names: Aquaeyes
Other: ///

Clicky

Sidney
History: When Sidney was a kit he was living with his brother and his mother in an Alleyway. One day while his mother went to get food, some Twolegs picked him and his brother up and took them to their house.
Kin: Oliver (brother) Unknown shecat (mother) Unknown tom (father)
Mate: Aquaeyes (in the future)
Crush: Aquapaw
Kits: Sunkit (in the future)
+ traits: Silly, kind, caring, overprotective over things he loves
- traits: Because Sidney is overprotective, it causes him to sometimes get hurt
Future names: None

Click

Oliver
History: When Oliver was a kit he was living with his brother and his mother in an Alleyway. One day while his mother went to get food, some Twolegs picked him and his brother up and took them to their house.
Kin: Sidney (Brother) Unknown Shecat (Mother) Unknown tom (Father)
+ traits: Sometimes he's caring and nice
- traits: He's rude, sly, and evil most of the time

Click

Thistlekit, Thistlepaw Thistlepatch
History: Thistleleaf was an only-kit, which means she was showered with attention from her parents. When she became an apprentice, her parents started slowly drifting away from her. They would only walk by and occasionally dip their head. Even though Thistlepaw was extremly sad, but she still trained her hardest. Eventually Thistlepaw became a warrior, becoming Thistleleaf.
Kin: Ripplenose (Mother, deceased) Snowkit (Brother, deceased) Sleekeyes (Father, deceased)
Mate: Open (Pm me)
+ traits: Thistleleaf is a good swimmer, a good climber, and a good runner.
- traits: Thistleleaf always has a cold (Sort of like Runningnose) which is annoying while hunting, since when she sniffles it sometimes scares the prey away.

Click

Username: mottlesky
Cat name: Applekit Applepaw Appletuft
Family:Dappleseed (mother) Unknown rouge (father) Brothers sister (none)
Mate: nobody yet (Foxpaw |Foxstorm? Foxfur? Foxnose? Foxpelt?|
Crush:Foxpaw
Kits:None yet
Other Relatives: None known
Personality:Funny, witty, smart, charming, gets angry easily
History:Applekit was born to Dappleseed after Doestar saved her mother's life. She never knew her father, and that made her determined to give her kits (Her's and foxpaw's warrior name kits) the parents they need
Other(optional): She loves Foxpaw with all her heart
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blobbyfox » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:49 am

Username: BlobbyFox
Cat name: StormWind
Family: StormWind was adopted into the clan, he has no idea who his family is, or if they're even alive.
Mate: HollyPelt
Crush: HollyPelt
Kits: HollyPelt is pregnant as of now.
Relatives: Since he was adopted into the clan he doesn't have any blood relatives.
Personality: StormWind is eager, arrogant, bold, loud, energetic, loyal and relentless. Once he gets an idea in his head he is determined and refuses to give up, no matter what. He's a fairly good fighter, but he's much better at hunting. He likes to show off (especially in front of HollyPelt hehe) to try and impress the others and get attention. Sometimes, his arrogance and energy can annoy others. While he may seem uncontrollable and energetic, he is very loyal to his clan the ones he cares about and will do anything to keep them safe. He doesn't like it when people bring up his parents since he never knew them. He guesses that they didn't want him so that's why he was dropped off here. Because of this, he doesn't like to be by himself for long periods of time since it makes him feel alone and unwanted.
History: When he was a newborn kit he was found in the nursery one morning. No one saw the cat who dropped him off there, so they decided to take him into the clan.
Other(optional): This is just a repost from the earlier version of AspenClan, just so that everyone can still see their forms.

Username: BlobbyFox
Cat name: CreamPuff
Family: Both of her parents were kittypets, her mother was named Rosie and her father was named Oliver. She had four other litter mates, two sisters named Cinnamon and Tulip and two brothers named Ace and and Oreo. CreamPuff knows that the rest of her family was adopted by other two-leg families expect for Ace, who disappeared one night without any explanation...
Mate: Biscuit
Crush: Biscuit
Kits: As of now, she's pregnant with 5 kits.
Relatives: Father: Oliver Mother: Rosie Brothers: Oreo and Ace Sisters: Cinnamon and Tulip All their locations are unknown
Personality: CreamPuff is a rather spoiled cat. She's over-dramatic, dainty, sophisticated, very elagent, over-talkative and holds herself above everyone else. She cares a lot about how she looks and is constantly grooming her all white fur. She loves to receive attention from her two-leg owners and, of course, Biscuit. She knows a lot about two-leg culture since she grew up around it. She's a horrible fighter but is surprisingly fast. She has a very fancy and sophisticated taste and is a very picky eater. She's very elegant and graceful too.
History: She was the first of her litter to be adopted and often brags that it was because all the two-legs thought she was the most beautiful and well behaved cat. Also, when she was very young she snuck out into the woods and saw two clan cats fighting, and saw one of the cats murdered. This has led her to believe that all clan cats are monsters and deserve to die since all they do is fight and kill.
Other(optional): This is also another repost for the new thread.

⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁

❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅

blobbyfox!

blobbyfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:32 am

@BlobbyFox Wow...
Okay i'll admit I never expected that Creampuff would look like that honestly.
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:39 am

(Same cx)

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:42 am

@Cherryleaf 54 I have a great idea!
How about Thistlepatch is mates with Biscuit?
I mean not now, but in the future.
    β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
    β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
    xxxx🎻i have the best boyfriend in the whole wide world🎨
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmy carrd

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me