I Spy, discussion and Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: I Spy, discussion and Forms

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:42 am

"You are what you love, not who loves you,"

Name: Ezra Price.
Sexuality: Bisexual (leans more towards guys).
Nationality: Half-British (English), half-Dutch.
Role: Rich Student.

Appearance: Ezra's hair is a very dark brown colour, and is usually kept neat. His eyes are hazel. He stands at 5'9", and he has an athletic build. He has a scar on his left collarbone.

Personality: While usually sweet, Ezra is sometimes a little bit clueless about the rest of the world, having previously lived in a rather sheltered household, where money was absolutely no issue - which makes him rather naive. He does sometimes fret quite easily over things, sometimes even small matters, usually thinking of the worst scenarios that could happen. Still, he's rather social, and isn't easily scared off by people that are rude or cold towards him. He's also curious and very kind-hearted, often willing to lend a listening ear to anyone that wants to talk about their troubles. There are, however, a few things that will bring out a more unpleasant side to him. One of these things is someone touching his wheelchair, or trying to 'help' him around - if he wants help, then he'll ask for it, but otherwise, he's perfectly capable of getting around and doing things on his own. The other is someone insulting him or his family, especially if they target on how they are wealthy - it's not something he can control, and just irritates him to no end. Ezra might also get upset fairly easily, more so if something he is doing is not going right or the way he planned it to go. He tends to take even friendly or light-hearted insults and criticism to heart.

History: Ezra was born into a very wealthy family, his parents only being together, however, from an arranged marriage. Nonetheless, the two loved Ezra since before he was born, but he still can't quite help thinking that maybe he only exists as a reason for his parents to try and bond and be closer together. He's always been adventurous and social, but he also enjoyed spending time reading, watercolour painting, and playing the harp. He got partially paralysed in both of his legs after damaging his spine in a horse riding incident, and now uses a wheelchair. This also resulted in a deep fear of horses for him. He is only attending the school after his parents were convinced that Ezra had to be able to spend time with people other than just his parents and maids.

Other: N/A.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:43 am

Accepted!
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:21 am

I'm so sorry! After much contemplation, I'm going to do Dragon rather than Leviathan. He will be done asap.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:25 am

That's fine, I'll just change your reservation
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:44 pm

The basics
Name; Florence Golden
Nickname;Goldie
Age;17
Gender;Female
Sign; Pieces
Origin; Father is Scottish, Mother is from New York, raised in Kent, England.
Role;Normal student

On the outside
Height;5'6
Weight;60 kgs
Body type;Slim, wider hips, dancers body.
Skin tone;Light
Eye color;Hazel
Hair color;Auburn
Hair style;Long with natural waves
Piercings;Normal ear piercings, belly button is pierced.
Tattoos;None
Other body mods;Hands are covered with rings and often henna designs.

Digging a little deeper
Personality;Florence Golden is a headstrong confident young lady. She is a feminist and isn't afraid to stand for what she believes is right. People often to believe her to be extremely annoying when they first meet her, but her personality softens around the edges the longer you know her. She has a wicked sense of humor, and is happy to be the blunt of the joke. She seeks attention, gets on people nerves, teases until you can't tell if she's kidding anymore, and can come across rude. But she is loving, and honest, and cares about those around her, just not in a obvious way.
History;Florences's parents are pretty well off, her grandfather built an estate which earned their wealth, and they've been living quite nicely since. She was put into ballet lessons at a very young age, forced to continue despite how many times she complained, she grew up into a talented dancer of all genres, her favourite being contemporary as she says that she can explain herself no better with words, then by moving to a certain piece of music. Being the youngest of 4, with three older brothers, her mother threw all her girlishness onto young Goldie, and Goldie has never liked the colour pink since. Florence won a scholarship for the school last year, with her dance, but has been told she must keep up her grades if she wishes to stay.
Likes; Dancing, chocolate, dogs, playing football (Soccer), women's rights, fuzzy dressing gowns.
Dislikes; Patronizing males, her father, her nickname, red meat.

Romantic/Dating/Family info
Sexuality/orientation;Heterosexual
Gender preference;Males
Relationship status;'New' Crush
Crush;OPEN
Parents;Innes and Emily Golden
Siblings; Three older brothers, Arthur Golden(Twenty-Four years old, works for his fathers company) Lachlan Golden (Twenty-Three years old, studying medicine) Carson Golden (Nineteen years old, studying at the Oxford University)
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:43 pm

Accepted :)
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:51 pm

I think when we have two more characters we'll be good to start. Preferably one of the female spies and a second female normal student. When we get those, if everyone agrees, we can begin.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teardrops » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:37 am

do we need to make one spy as well as a student?
Teardrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:38 am

You can make either or both. Is there a particular one you would like?
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teardrops » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:39 am

I think a female student, if I may?~
Teardrops