More than Code // Digimon RP // Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

More than Code // Digimon RP // Discussion Thread

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:52 am

Welcome to the discussion thread! Post character forms here, talk about the current ongoings in the RP, and other things too, whatever comes up in conversations.

Character forms should include wrote:Name
Sexuality
Role
Personality
History
That's the bare minimum. If you're planning to be a holder of a crest, add that in there and an open spot for partners. Fill out as needed depending on what role you wish to take and how intricate you wish to be c:
Last edited by // Kzryail on Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:00 am, edited 7 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

More than Code // Sandy

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:56 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Child of Compassion"

Kiraha Ushinawa
キラハ · 失わ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ If something comes to mind, then walk,
so you don't leave behind any regrets ❞

Basic Info wrote:Name: Kiraha Ushinawa
Romaji: キラハ · 失わ
Nickname(s): Sandy
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 102lb
Hair Color: Gold
Eye Color: Beige
Sexuality: Aromantic
→ ✿ ←
Crest: Compassion
Partner: ---
Bonus Info wrote:
  1. Has a fascination in
    Egyptian gods
  2. Gets cold easily
RP Info wrote:Color: 928c62
Theme: Sand Planet
F/c: Ohana Matsumae
Notes:

Appearance wrote:Features that make them, them.
A girl with hair that shines like gold, light brown eyes, and slightly tan skin. She seems to always have the two flower hairpieces in her hair along with her white headphones.
In the digital world she is usually seen wearing a light blue hoodie, a white t-short with some frills and a few stripes that range from yellow to orange in any tint. Wears skinny jeans that are slightly darker than the color of her hoodie and has a chain that hangs off her pants
In the real world, she's a bit more stylish since she has her whole wardrobe available. It ranges from things that look like a member of the gang would wear, to a preppiest of outfits, and manage to look good one way or the other in every one of them. She will always have her headphones though, a gift from a dear friend of hers.

Persona wrote:The traits that compose them.
+ Sympathetic
+ Knowledgeable
+ Insightful
- Impulsive
- Realist
- Easily flustered

History wrote:How they came to be today.
I'm too lazy to type up stuff at the moment. So here's a very rough and straightforward outline of what's in her past.
- Grew up in poor income area
- Parents got divorced, went with father and got a stepdad as well
- Twin brother was disowned
- Found comfort in arts and assisting others
- Eventually works up to getting into good schools and perusing art
- Well known music producer

Digimon wrote:The creature that accompanies them.
To be added

Links and Bonds wrote:The relationships shared amongst others.
Listed in order of history
- Fond of Benevolence

Kiraha Ushinawa wrote:(F) {16} (Hetero) {Compassion} (Labaramon) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
Code: Select all
[quote="[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3554097#p111895995]K[/url][color=#928c62]iraha Ushinawa[/color]"](F) {16} (Hetero) {Compassion} (Labaramon) {Location: [b]---[/b]} (Tagging: [b]---[/b])[/quote]
Last edited by // Kzryail on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 13 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

More than Code // Storm

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:56 am

"Child of Adaptability"

Raiden Deyaru
ライデン · デュアル

❝ Unfortunately, in reality there is no situation where one can
win merely by following the rules. There will be knights that
break the rules, and even chess pieces that betray him. ❞

Basic Info wrote:Name: Raiden Deyaru
Romaji: ライデン · デュアル
Height: 4'10.5"
Weight: 93lb
Hair Color: Royal Blue
Eye Color: Blue and Yellow
Sexuality: Androsexual
→ ☯ ←
Crest: Adaptability
Partner: ---
Extra: Unpatched
Bonus Info wrote:
  1. He's a Black Butler Fan
  2. Enjoys sweet and sour tastes
  3. He's the shortest out of the
    Chosen Ones, maybe even the
    shortest character of the RP
  4. If he keep his emotions up
    and running at their peak,
    can be used for a bad
    and faint flashlight in
    a cave
  5. Has a knack for the
    arcade game Maimai
  6. Arcade name: Storm
  7. Allergic to pineapples,
    he sneezes around them
RP Info wrote:Color: 190196
Theme: ---
F/c: Kakeru Satsuki
Notes:bleph

Appearance wrote: Features that make them, them.
Basic information regarding Raiden's appearance is his navy blue hair, dual colored eyes one with an eyepatch over it, and a fair complexion. The two different colored eyes that he had is a normal blue and a golden. The yellow eye appears to glow whenever he experiences any sort of strong emotion due to an odd chemical reaction.
He dresses in comfortable clothes that are slightly professional as an influence from his brother's dress habits. Usually seen in his school uniform (that's where most people see him). When out of school, he is usually in a loose t-shirt, some 3/4 length skinny jeans, and some.form of jacket wrapped around his waist I he ever got cold, or of someone else needed it. His personal choice if clothing ranges I'm shades as long as they are in the black, blue, and occasionally yellow hue.
In the digital world he is seen wearing his casual wear, he carries around a set jacket though with quite a few pockets. He has just about all necessities needed for basic things such as navigation tools and first aid equipment. All these items weight down his jacket so he packs only a few, it still is rather heavy though, for a jacket least.

A quiet and mysterious figure at first glance, much like the older brother he lives with. But Raiden gives off more of those mysterious bibes than his brother, maybe it's because of that eyepatch, or the fact that he tends to avoid social interaction in a rather skillful way.
He has a rather peculiar way if speaking that he picked up from one of his favorite show. Every so often you can hear him talking in a slight British accent with a few word's from that language. He is straight forward in what he says, though he warps it a bit to his liking. He usually won't talk though for to may heightened his emotions and lead to his eye glowing.
He is shy to meeting new people and tends to act rather aggressive at first, snapping slightly. It's his way of seeing if that person it's the type that Raiden would hang around with. (More to be added)

History wrote:How they came to be.
Coming from the Deyaru clan well known for their dual colored eyes, Raiden hides his yellow eye after being out in public a few times, it's best to hide it to avoid too much attention. He learned that his odd eye seems to undergo some kind of chemical reaction when he feels a strong emotion, causing it to glow. Contacts weren't enough for this strange phenomenon, so Raiden had to opted for something else to keep his eye covered. He gets the eyepatch idea from a particular show he watched for quite a bit (which also explains his occasional British language). The eyepatch attracts more attention than contacts, but less attention than an odd colored eye. His odd glowing eye is the very reason why he doesn't express his emotions all too often, though if he's around people he's warmed up too, he won't hold back his remarks.
He also strives to be intelligent to get a good job and survive the real world when he was younger, resulting in his book bag being packed with a variety of materials and books. It did help him in his studies which earned him fairly high marks on most assignments he had to do in school. This habit carried on for a while, and all this weight on his shoulder over a long period of time is why he's rather short.
Present day he still attends school for that education. What he plans to use that education for, he has yet to decide. Other than school, Raiden is a hardcore arcade rhythm gamer and dominates the scoreboards for most of them, especially the game MaiMai.

Links and Bonds wrote:The relationships shared amongst others

Raiden Deyaru wrote:(M) {15} (Andro) {Adaptability} (Gabumon) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
[quote="[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3554097#p111896004]R[/url][color=#190196]aiden Deyaru[/color]"](M) {15} (Andro) {Adaptability} (Gabumon) {Location: [b]---[/b]} (Tagging: [b]---[/b])[/quote]
Last edited by // Kzryail on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 9 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

More than Code // Phones

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:57 am

Senryu Kanna
センリュ · カンナ
"I have my values, so you can keep yours.
Alright?"
Basics wrote:Name: Senryu Kanna
Kanji: センリュ · カンナ
Nickname: Sen, Ryu
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color: Orange
Eye Color: Blue
Sexuality: Pansexual
Affiliation: CODERS
Bonus Info wrote:
  1. holder
  2. holder
RP Info wrote:Color: ff8500
Theme
F/c: Neku Sakuraba
Notes: ---
Appearance wrote:The features that make them, them
A tall and slender with spiky orange hair and blue eyes. He wears a sleeveless shirt with a funnel-shaped collar and an indigo stripe outlined with gold going down the middle, a yellow sweatband on his left wrist, and white shorts held up by a loose-fitting belt. His shoes are black with an indigo stripe outlined in gold, similar to the style of his shirt. He is always seen wearing his signature indigo headphones and having his MP3 player around his neck.
Persona wrote:What makes then, them.
Senryu is introverted and unsociable. Claiming that he "doesn't get people," He usually dislikes interacting with others, feeling that friends only drag him down. Senryu sees society as an annoyance that forces its values on him, pesters him, and expects him to do things he doesn't want.
Despite his negativity, Senryu is a clever, imaginative and insightful individual. His quick thinking and flexibility aid him tremendously in adapting to the numerous and uncanny challenges presented by the project of the digital world and his imagination awards him a frightening force to reckon with if imagination were to ever be use as a weapon.
He will eventually open up to others, it's gonna take some time for him due to his mistrust for the world, but the crested children will show him the way c:
(Working on that)

Senryu Kanna wrote:(M) {17} (Pan) {CODERs} (Graphic Designer) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
[quote="[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3554097#p111896006]S[/url][color=#ff8500]enryu Kanna[/color]"](M) {17} (Pan) {CODERs} (Graphic Designer) {Location: [b]---[/b]} (Tagging: [b]---[/b])[/quote]
Last edited by // Kzryail on Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 15 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

More than Code // She-Devil

Rikai Kiragi
リカイ· キラギ
"Eh? What's with that look of surprise on your
face? I though I warned you!~"
Basics wrote:Name: Rikai Kiragi
Kanji: リカイ· キラギ
Nickname:
Height: 4' 11"
Weight:
Hair Color: Lavander
Eye Color: Maroon
Sexuality: Hetero
Bonus Info wrote:
  1. holder
  2. holder
RP Info wrote:Color: cd26ec
Theme
F/c: Shinoa Hīragi
Notes: Teaser
A fairly small female with lavender hair that reaches past her shoulders, usually tied up with a ribbon in a bow. Maroon eyes that always seem to know what you're thinking, and a face that seems to always have a smug grin on her face, that's the she-devil Rikai.
Her school outfit is an unusual one, shades of black and white along with some sort of light teal. Her casual wear is a red jacket which can be "zipped" together by a bow towards the top. A light lavender shirt underneath and an orange-brown skirt with some black leggings. There are other outfits that she wears, but that is her commonly seen casual outfit. When visiting the digital world she wears her commonly seen casual clothes but has a spare change in a satchel she carries around. The spare outfit she had is a military outfit which she got while working with the military, showing them how to effectively use the weapons her family had created.

Persona wrote:What makes then, them.
From a young age, Rikai has always been observing those around her. She was a quiet child for the most part until she was enrolled in school. Turns out that she just needed to be around people her age and she evolved into a little social butterfly. For the most part, she's a friendly girl who won't be afraid to throw a few offensive comments here and there, it's a small habit of hers for she is curious to see the reactions she gets from them and may also lead to secrets that usually wouldn't be told out loud.
She has an ongoing record of being a really big tease, teasing anyone she saw was worth her time teasing. The teasing usually gets more insulting the closer she is to the person unless it's someone Rikai hates the guts of. Kids from middle school up to high school have at least heard of her presence, she is the person who owned the most arrogant kid in the senior grade after all.
Her being a Linguist also doesn't really help to her method of verbal fighting (for the opponent that is), being able to talk to other people in languages they don't understand while also being able to understand conversations of a different tongue.
She is fairly intelligent in her studies, but she excels more at physical combat with a weapon. She can use just about any weapon, by the custom made scythe she has is her preferred go-to weapon. It isn't her raw power that grants her victory, but her careful observing and planning of the opponent's movements while throwing in some comments to throw them off guard or to blind them so they charge widly at her. Being such a success, Rikai can be a little egotistical, but never to the extent of harming anyone.

Born while her parents were in the midst of a technological breakthrough in weaponry. She was a quiet child to start with, only quietly watching from off to the side. Most time she spend inside with her parents, away from others, though she would stare outside and watch people interact with one another. She would also pick up on a few phrases in other languages as she grey up in a diverse area.
Her extroverted side was never revealed until she was enrolled in school after her parents had established their weaponry business. She blended right in with the kids there, occasionally speaking a few phrases in their native language if she knew it. Next thing you know it, she has connections all throughout the school.
During her late primary school and all of middle school, she was traveling with her family to distribute the weapons. Rikai would be there as an example of how the weapons would work. They take shape of something small, but can manifest into the weapon after some sort of action which differs from weapon to weapon. She also picked up more languages this way along with more weaponry skills.
During this time away, she still kept up with her studies so when she got back her first year of high school, she was still up to speed on everything the teachers were dishing out. She knew about that war going on with the humans and their creation of digimon,
courtesy of her brother.

Rikai Kiragi wrote:(F) {16} (Hetero) {Neutral Party} (Weapons Handler) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
[quote="[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3554097#p111896018]R[/url][color=#cd26ec]ikai Kiragi[/color]"](F) {16} (Hetero) {Neutral Party} (Weapons Handler) {Location: [b]---[/b]} (Tagging: [b]---[/b])[/quote]
Last edited by // Kzryail on Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:55 am, edited 10 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

More than Code // Composer

Joshiryu Kiragi
ジョシリュ · キラギ
"That was a nice distraction."
Basics wrote:Name: Joshryu Ushinawa Kiragi
Kanji: ジョシリュ · キラギ
Nickname: Josh, Joshua
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color: Dark Blonde
Eye Color: Purple
Bonus Info wrote:
  1. holder
  2. holder
RP Info wrote:Color: 7b7fb2
Theme Dream of Dreams
F/c: Yoshiya Kiryu
(Working on that)

Extremely intelligent, boasting a refined taste in addition to vast knowledge of both in the real world and the digital world. Unfortunately, these traits are often overshadowed by his air of arrogance. He thinks and acts on his own, always keeping his intentions mysterious, and is difficult to predict. He also tends to tease when he is not sharing information. He rarely gets truly worked up about anything, usually faking it even when he appears to be exerting effort. These snobby qualities always make him appear condescending and antagonistic.

(Working on that)

Joshiryu Kiragi wrote:(M) {16} (Pan) {Neutral Party} (Bystander) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
[quote="[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3554097#p111896024]J[/url][color=#7b7fb2]oshiryu Kiragi[/color]"](M) {16} (Pan) {Neutral Party} (Bystander) {Location: [b]---[/b]} (Tagging: [b]---[/b])[/quote]
Last edited by // Kzryail on Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:56 am, edited 13 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: More than Code // Digimon RP // Discussion Thread

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:57 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Nami
Fudo

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Crest of Dedication
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝Everyone needs someone to lean on.❞
-Nami

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full nameNami Fudo
Sexuality Heterosexual
age 16
genderFemale

appearance
height5'5
weight 120
build fair
eyes brown
hairbrown

base traits
main trait ans
+ traits Motherly, loving, gentle
- traitsTimid, sassy, strict

relationships
family ans
friendsTBA
enemies TBA
romantic TBA

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nami lived a pretty normal and decent life with her older brother, who was extremely close to her. Growing, Nami really didn't have to many friends. Her older brother had stayed by her side. No only this, her brother was really smart and talented. He had often helped her out with her school work when she was in a right spot.He even cared for Nami when their parents where busy. Life was most certainly good, until Nami's brother graduated school when he was her age.

After his graduation, Nami's brother had suddenly vanished. He was no where to be found, the police had looked high and low for him. She did get extremely depressed, but her determination to find her brother broke her depression. 3 years has pasted now and Nami hasn't given up on her brother

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
A really nice girl,Nami does her best to help out others. Those who know her well said she delvoped a loving and caring person like her older brother. There are times when Nami is really timid, but she won't let anyone step on her toes. She's actually really sassy and kinda gets ahead of her self often. Lastly, Nami is very motherly like, she's the right person to come to when your feeling blue
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: More than Code // Digimon RP // Discussion Thread

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:57 am

NameHibiki Amari
    Gender; Male
    Age; 17
    Sexuality:bisexual
    Crest; Honor

Eyes;Multi-color ( green and orange)
    Hair; Blonde with a red coloring at the tips
    Height; 5'9
    Weight; 140
    Extra: The head piece In hair

Personality; Hibiki is a rather calm young man, who can be seen doing good deeds. He often beats his self up if he can't mange to do something right or for others. Sometimes Hibiki can get abit cocky and will try to do something beyond his reach. There are times when Hibiki can be stubborn. Overall, he's helpful and kind
    History; Hibiki was born with an respiratory disease. Because of this, Hibiki had very little freedom growing up. Although his parents kept him close, Hibiki did spend alot of time doing things in the outside, mainly attending events around the neighborhood. He did have a few episodes that left his parents worried for him, so they watched him wherever he went

Crush; Open
    Bf/GF; None
    Spouse; None
    Digimon partner; Puffmon||Kyaromon||Elecmon||Leomon||Grapleomon||Bancholeomon
    Other;
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:42 am, edited 7 times in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

More than Code // Jerk

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:51 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Child of Friendship"

Takara Songen
タカラ· ソーンン
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

❝ Oh no, why are you shivering? You're not scared, are you? ❞
Basic Info wrote:Name: Takara Songen
Romaji: タカラ · ソーンン
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 192lb
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Striking Green
→ ♚ ←
Crest: Friendship
Partner: Guilmon
Extra: Rare kid photos
Bonus Info wrote:
  1. Originally created
    to be a douche to
    annoy everyone
  2. Consistently gets
    owned by Rikai
  3. Is surprisingly good
    at DDR type games.
  4. He is also the person
    who holds all the high
    scores in the arcade.
  5. Arcade name: Taso
  6. He's a tall boi.
    Maybe the tallest
    out of all the
    characters here
  7. Has no idea how to
    tie a tie correctly
RP Info wrote:Color: cc1347
Theme Lost Time Memory
F/c: Ayato Sakamaki
Appearance wrote:Features that make them, them.
A male that's well known for his fiery red hair, piercing green eyes, and vampire-worthy fangs. He certainly has all the looks needed to swoon a good portion of girls, if only his attitude were better.
His normal wear is usually rather messy in appearance. His school uniform is placed on the right way, no worries, a few jacket and shirt buttons are undone, pants rolls up occasionally, and his tie is never on the right way. His causal clothes appear like that too. They normally consist of jeans and some kind of dark jacket. When in the digital world, he wears a white shirt that has brown bordering the top and bottom of the shirt with a black jacket and brown scarf. He wears it with blue jeans with a belt attached to both sides of his pants that hang down and go around his pants.

Persona wrote:The traits that compose them
A person who only seems to live for seeing others struggle in his grasp. He's an arrogant person, his upbringing never really helped with that. After the loss of his dear friend, he's seem to become even more egotistical. Those who try to go against him Takara won't be afraid to resort to violence. Aggressive, easily angerable, and a has some sort of god complex, Takara makes one heck of a mean bully.
Look past all that and Takara can be a nice person with a few thorns here and there. He's protective over those he cares deeply and has devoted himself to. He acts upon impulse to protect those he cares for and himself, even if this means he has to break a few bones, then breaking a few bones he'll do.

History wrote:How they came to be today
Born into a prestigious family, Takara had a rather simple and easy life to live. For most of his time while he was young, he was stuck within the confines of his large adobe.
He was home schooled and taught martial arts at a young age. Takara's parents knew of their position and that their son may be taken from them for some sort of ransom, which is why they taught him combat. This kind of routine continued and Takara was bored out of his mind around the age of 10. Life became a fruitiness on repeat, and the little boy was lonely. So he pleaded with his parents for him to attend a public school. He's heard from various servants throughout the household that it was a nice place to learn and socialize. The first few times his request was shot down, but after some time of constant pleading and a word in from the servants, Takara's parents allowed him to attend school.
He wanted to make friends so that he wouldn't be lonely, kids his age he could relate to. To his delight, many kids wished to befriend him which made the red-head overjoyed. He wasn't stupid though. After spending time with these so called friends, he found that they were using him as a wallet. They told him what they wanted and he got it for them. It didn't take him long to figure out that he was being used for his status as some rich kid. So he formed a barrier around himself. He made it so that he thought that he was better than everyone else and that only those who are worthy enough could become his friends. Many of the students were surprised by the male's sudden change in attitude, any they began to steer clear of him. Seeing that this method worked on driving the kids off, Takara continued to keep up his mask of the arrogant type, and he eventually grew into it. Next thing you know it he add on more negative traits and he becomes a bully of sorts.
High school comes around and he still has that unpleasant mask. He met a girl who reached out to him with a genuine smile. Not seeing her as someone he could be friends with, Takara pushes the girl away. But the female continues to advance on the red haired male and he eventually accepts her as an acquaintance of sorts. He wasn't sure why he befriended someone like her. Maybe it was because of her bubbly personality, or how every word she said soothed him. Most of is, it was probably from that feeling of him still wanting a friend. The two develop a strong bond with one another and Takara finds himself a friend for once. One that he devoted himself to protecting.
But there were some things that he just couldn't protect her from. He gave her a pair of flower hair clips, seeing that it was the kind of thing that reminded him of her. She smiles and says that she would cherish them and puts them on immediately. But shortly after, the girl collapsed due to the heat from the sun that drew closer and slipped into a coma after hitting her head in a funny manner against the scorching pavement. Takara was the one who brought her into the hospital for treatment, but no one could wake her up from her coma. Filled with despair,
Takara mourns, getting a feeling that his friend wouldn't be able to awaken from her coma.
After months of grieving, he eventually leaves her memory behind, not wishing to be held back by his memories of her. He becomes much more violent and aggressive. Many say that it's because of this friend that he had lost, and he had cut himself short of mourning which made his sorrow turn into anger. Others say that it was because of the heat, and it all got to his head. Either way, Takara became an arrogant student to eventually learns to crave for the suffering of others. How that happened is beyond even my comprehension, but that's who he is today.
Last edited by // Kzryail on Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-a rebel's heart is a mystery-

Postby CorvusSchnee » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:26 am

╓─────────────────╖
Name;; Seibyō Akashishi
Age;; 17
Gender;; Male
Sexuality;; Heterosexual
Theme Song;; Ring A Bell
Face Claim;; Rokudo Mukuro

╙─────────────────╜
╓─────────────────╖
It's now in the dusk every day to carry on
Ain't so strong, I ain't so strong to go
Living in the past is not the way to live
I wish you could hear me say that I miss you

╙─────────────────╜
╓─────────────────╖
Reaching up for no man's land
To take a breath and to take a chance
I'd walk a thousand nights to change the world
Where to go? When to stop?
Who to trust? What to say?
I found them all, just need someone to share

╙─────────────────╜
╓─────────────────╖
Hair Color;; Azure
Eye Color;; Crimson
Nickname;; Sei
Crest;; Confidence
Digimon Partner;; TBD

╙─────────────────╜

╓──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╖
Sei is incredibly flippant, mouthing off to even the strongest opponents, and he generally enjoys showing off and taunting
his adversaries as often as he can. He tends to display a fearless, almost recklessly disinterested, attitude towards incredibly
dangerous situations. While surprisingly mature for such a hot-headed individual, Sei has an overall devil-may-care attitude
towards life and his own well-being. Though he can be serious when the situation calls for it, the teen still maintains a
laid-back demeanor and is never without a witty taunt or comeback.

Although seemingly uncaring or callous, Sei has a very strong sense of justice and prefers to fight fairly, refusing to fight
anyone weaker than himself. He can be counted on to do the right thing, but he will not hesitate to make cynical quips
about it the entire time. Sei values friends and family very highly and shows them a great deal of respect, though this does
not spare them from his sarcastic remarks. Above all else, the teen enjoys fighting, often restraining himself as a handicap
at the start of a fight. However, he is easily bored by fighting weak opponents and finds enjoyment only in taking on those
who present him with a challenge. Despite his handsome appearance, Sei seems to have bad luck with women.

╙──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╜

WIP

╓─────────────────╖
Let's sing the song upon the wind
For it will never end
The echoes in our hearts
Are all we need to start
The clouds up in the sky
Are reachable if we just aim high

╙─────────────────╜
╓─────────────────╖
Name;; Karasu Hatori
Age;; 18
Gender;; Male
Sexuality;; Demiromantic Heterosexual
Theme Song;; Kaze no Uta by Flow
Face Claim;; Rentaro Satomi
Kinji Tohyama(Lust)

╙─────────────────╜
╓─────────────────╖
Hair Color;; Midnight Blue
Eye Color;; Denim Blue
Crest;; Understanding
Digimon Partner;; Renamon

╙─────────────────╜
╓─────────────────╖
So sing the song upon the wind
Keep singing on, my friend
The echoes in our hearts
Are all we need to start
It's luminous and bright
It glows a soft and gentle white light
Here with this melody
Finally we can take flight

╙─────────────────╜

Karasu is, above all else, known for his stubborn nature. When he sets his mind to achieving a goal, little can
be done to dissuade the teenager from pursuing his aim with the fervor of a ram. While this level of determination is to
be admired, some would suggest he overexerts himself at times. While Karasu can certainly be considered patient for
the most part, he can be fiercely and sometimes aggressively protective when his siblings and friends are insulted or threatened.

Despite his bull-headed nature, Karasu can be just as understanding and gentle as he is stubborn. This is made most evident by his
astute and observant nature, little escaping his attention. The young man always seems to know when others are troubled,
even when they try to hide their worries with jokes or cheerful attitudes. However, though he can be a loyal friend who is
an excellent listener and someone others can turn to for emotional guidance, Karasu finds it difficult to approach others. He
is socially awkward, his blunt and straightforward manner of speaking causing him to come across as harsh and overly critical.
Subsequently, others are just as likely to avoid him as he is to avoid them.

Karasu's bull-headed attitude mixes with his social awkwardness and a free-spirited nature to make him a self-reliant loner.
Despite being prideful at times, he is a brave and honorable individual who keeps his word and is willing to stand up for his
friends and himself in the face of adversity. Finally, Karasu has a strong sense of justice and integrity. Though his pride can cause
him to make mistakes, the man remains true to the loyal friend hiding beneath his lone wolf exterior and always tries to do
what he feels is right and just.

WIP
Last edited by CorvusSchnee on Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me