♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Discussion

Postby kippyluv » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:46 pm

Username;; Kippyluv
Name;; Skylar Pierce
Age;; 15
Gender;; Male
Appearance;; Longish black hair that partially covers his right eye, bright green eyes with slightly slitted pupils, though only noticable if you were to look close enough, pale skin as a result of prefering the dark places than going out in the sun. Has two black fox ears and a fluffy black tail with a white tip, nails have to be clipped often as they grow pointed and upper canines are slightly longer than normal, often if he is day dreaming or not paying attention they poke out from under his top lip, he has a rather 'differnt' preference of clothes, and when hes not in his too large hoodies, he rather likes the old sweaters he has from his mum, and is not afraid to admit that his favourite to wear is the pink one with the white stripes in the arms, because if someone makes fun of him for it, they could always have a nice chit chat with his overprotective brother. He also has a necklace with a bright blue and green gem intertwined in vines of silver that was given to him by his mother, the gem held by the silver vines matches the colouring of his brothers eyes.
His fox form has spikes of red fur in the black coat, due to his heat resistance. He also has a single red marking on his left hind leg, and the same green eyes as his human form

Species;; Black fox shifter
Powers;; can shift into a fox and is heat resistant, ie, can withstand fire
Personality/History;; Skylar is rather shy around people he doesnt know and prefers to observe rather than be in the middle of things, but once he gets comfortable he can be the loudest in the room, laughing and making jokes, he loves a good pun or two and always has a meme at the ready for any situation life might throw at him. he is often rather droopy during the day as unlike his brother, he is more noctural inclinde and prefers to sleep the day away, but at night he comes alive, much to the disdain of before mention brother. If he had his way, he would be completely nocturnal, though his brother often drags him from bed and out into the world, cause he needs friends or something. when he was younger his mum got sick, and his father, not wanting to deal with two children and a sick wife, left them in the dust, his mother, deciding she didnt want a reminder of her love that left them without a second thought, changed back to her maiden name, her sons choosing to do the same, not wanting to be associated with the man. a few years afterwards, their mother succummed to her sickness and passed away, leaving his older brother to look after them both, which has made him hesitant about growing close to others, in fear of abandonment or losing them. He prefers the company of animals to humans, as after their mother died, his brother got two kittens, who were the ones to keep him company whilst Aaron was out working. He very easily gets cold, which is probably due to being able to withstand inhuman heats, he supposes it had to balance out somehow, because of this fact he mostly wears long clothing like hoodies, sweaters etc, to keep out the chill and almost always has a spare jacket tucked away in his locker, unless he forgets to replace it, which happens often. When he starts to feel he is getting to close with someone, he often starts to pull away, distancing himself from them which means growing up he didnt have very many friends, and is more relient on his brother than most kids should be because of that fact. He was nine when his mother died and his brother has been looking after him since, after she died, he refused to go to school, not wanting to make Aaron spend more time away from home working to pay for the school he hated with every fibre of his being. He regrets it now, but when he turned fourteen he was a brat, refusing to even leave the house since his brother wanted him to come to the hybrid academy with him. when he turned fifteen, he decided to get over himself and has now joined his brother at the academy, along with the cats, Loki and Marco, of coarse. As he had virtually no contact from the age of 9, he doesnt know how to act around people well and is often very blunt, he doesnt meant to be and feels bad when he hurts someone, he is also more comfortable around boys, as he feels like he can relate to them more, being that he is a boy himself, and the only one he really talked to over these years was his brother, so girls make him especially uncomfortable
Weaknesses;; fear of abandonment. cold. rather forgetful. doesn't particularity like spiders, or any bug for that matter. swimming can be a problem, as most water can be too cold for him. overly reliant on his brother. he can often be very blunt which can get him into trouble.

Sexuality;; Pansexual (but with a slight preference to men)
Crush;; Love is for the weak

Relationships;; Ew
Family;; Matthew Richards: Father(unknown status) Sky Pierce: Mother(deceased) Aaron Pierce: Brother
Extra;; When Loki is not held tightly in his arms or following closely at his feet, His brothers cat stays is his dorm room with him Image

Username;; Kippyluv
Name;; Aaron Pierce
Age;; 22
Gender;; Male
Appearance;; Very light blonde hair that more often than not looks completely white, it is rather long up the top and falls into a messy quiff that mostly covers his right eye, he has a lip ring and his left ear is peirced, his left eye is a bright blue whilst his right is the same bright green as his younger brothers. although he often goes out into the sun, he is still rather pale and he has alot of freckles, dotted all over his body, his ears and tail are just like his brothers other than he has a little white tip on his right ear, his upper canines are longer than the average humans and are constantly poking out from under his upper lip and digging uncomfortably into his lower lip. his clothing style is what his mother used to call 'punk rock', mostly wearing a form of ripped jeans and a band shirt, and if its not to hot, a leather or denim jacket. like his brother, he also has a gemstone necklace given to him by their mum, but his is just the pure bright green of his brothers eyes.
His fox form has lots of light blue patches all over its black coat, as he, being the oposite of his brother is resistant to cold temperatures and hardly feels any form of cold, even when it happens to be snowing and in the middle of winter. like his human, his fox's left eye is blue and the right eye is green.

Species;; Black fox shifter
Powers;; Can shift into a fox and can withstand below freezing temperatures
Personality/History;; Aaron is the more outgoing of the brothers, but would still rather keep to himself, he is quite happy with going through his schooling life with no hitches and then getting a full time job as to support his brother. he loves his baby brother more than anything in the world and becomes enraged at the mere thought of someone harming him or being hurtful to him. after they lost their mother, he took up full responsibility for them both, refusing the idea of going into foster care and being separated, being 16, he was able to start working part time while he was not at school, he felt bad for leaving Skylar alone for such long hours, but always made sure he made him breakfast and lunch before going to school, and made sure to be home for dinner, even if he had to leave back to work soon after. and besides, Skylar wasn't completely alone, as Aaron's two cats, Marco and Loki was always there. he got the kittens a few years after his mother died, and allowed Skylar to name Loki, hence the reason a female cat is called Loki. Despite Skylar not liking school, he was relieved when Skylar was old enough to be enrolled into the hybrid academy, as he had been looking after him for 5 years, and could finally keep a watchful eye out for him during the day, though, his plan didn't really work as Skylar refused to leave the house for the first year after he turned 14. It was hard for Aaron trying to support them both, but he never complained, even when his teachers would scold him for not finishing his homework, or not attending class for nearly the whole week, they didn't need to know that it was because his baby brother was ill and he had to look after him and work an extra few shifts to get the money to pay for his medicine, he didn't want to be pitied. He struggles sometimes with depression, as he always questions whether he did/is doing the right thing, perhaps it would of been best to let Skylar be taken into foster care, so he could of had the chance at a real family, but he decided to be selfish, and he often gets angry at himself for that. He gets rather self conscious over his fox form, as it has so many random patches in its fur, and his multicolored eyes are more noticeable without the hair covering one of his eyes, so doesn't often turn into his fox form, unless its at the begging of his baby brother, who wants to go for a run through a forest or something rather.
Weaknesses;; heat. Skylar. self conscious. self doubt. struggles with depression.

Sexuality;; Bisexual
Crush;; None

Relationships;; was always too focused on his brother to think about such a thing
Family;; Father(may as well be dead) Sky Pierce: Mother(deceased) Skylar Pierce: Younger brother
Extra;; His cat Marco stays in his dorm room, when he's not out exploring, as Loki was always more Skylars cat.

I hope everything is alright o.o sorry if my spelling is bad, i just finished exams, my brain is fried haha
Last edited by kippyluv on Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
kippyluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:57 am

MMM Da beautiful mens
<3 Accepted!
Kris you need a boyfriend.. go get em
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
═══════════════════════
┌─────────────────────┐
xHe/Him - "Mick" / "Doctor" -xImage
└─────────────────────┘

xT O L DxxU SxxH O WxxY O U
┌───────────────────┐
xInstagram/My Art Shop/Tumblr
└───────────────────┘

════════
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teardrops » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:50 am

Probably a Doctor wrote:
MMM Da beautiful mens
<3 Accepted!

not sure why, but this made me laugh SO hard
Teardrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Salam & Niat Gonzales & Scoren Tylers

Postby sharklord » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:54 am

Username;; Night
Name;; Niat Gonzales
Age;; 16
Gender;; Male
Appearance;; Niat is a 6'8 boy with ruffled black hair. He has green eyes, and a small area of freckles under eyes around his nose.

Species;; Cat-Human
Powers;; (maximum 2)
Personality/History;;
Weaknesses;; (at least 5)

Sexuality;;
Crush;;

Relationships;;
Family;;
Extra;;

WIP
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:39 am

Teardrops wrote:
Probably a Doctor wrote:
MMM Da beautiful mens
<3 Accepted!

not sure why, but this made me laugh SO hard

I have a weakness for good looking mens
They be very good lookin'
👌

Kris and I are very alike.. in the sense that we are men-lovers
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
═══════════════════════
┌─────────────────────┐
xHe/Him - "Mick" / "Doctor" -xImage
└─────────────────────┘

xT O L DxxU SxxH O WxxY O U
┌───────────────────┐
xInstagram/My Art Shop/Tumblr
└───────────────────┘

════════
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kippyluv » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:00 pm

aahhhh thank you o3o the entire time i posted them till you accepted them i was fretting and nit picking over them and was so tempted to change things, i literally had to log off of chicken smoothie to resist haha, im glad they are accepted, i spent alot of time on them ^-^ (also i realised after i posted there forms -this is the only thing i have changed- but since Skylar didnt have much interaction with people that were not his brother so he's be a bit blunt in both the way he talks or with his body language since he wouldnt know any better :3) also, i was checking the page where their dorms are and it says that Skylar is a wolf hybrid, but he's a fox hybrid ^-^''

and also i guess i should just start with them at the dance ovo like, they arrive at the dance and its sort of Skylars first time around so many people in years so hes hating life XD
kippyluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:50 am

Internet cut out for the past few days! I apologize for the inactivity! I'm soooo sorry for holding up the guys who had to wait for me! My reply should be up fairly soon~
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teardrops » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:42 am

fruitywhales wrote:Internet cut out for the past few days! I apologize for the inactivity! I'm soooo sorry for holding up the guys who had to wait for me! My reply should be up fairly soon~

glad youre back! our ship needs to officially sail ;~;
Teardrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:44 am

That ship can join our ship