never burn discussion thread.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

never burn discussion thread.

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:22 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxeven when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through.xx
[ roleplay thread ]
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: never burn discussion thread.

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:36 am

Basic form to use!!
You're encouraged to put more information into your form, but here's a small layout of must-haves!
Code: Select all
[center][img]link[/img]
[size=85][b]Name:[/b] here
[b]Age:[/b] here
[b]Gender:[/b] here
[b]Role:[/b] here

[b]Crush:[/b] here
[b]Relations:[/b] here
[b]Personality:[/b] here
[b]History:[/b] here[/size][/center]
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:51 am

Cody!!
Full Name: Cody Langer
Role: Closed-off writer

Hair Color: Jet Black
Eye Color: Green
Height: 6'4
Body Build: Slightly skinny, decent muscle, very tall
Body Modifications: x (left shoulder)

Crush: To be Ben
Theme Song: If I Could I Would Feel Nothing - Blackbear
Likes: Reading, writing, protecting others, music, swimming
Dislikes: Dogs, smell of coffee, color orange, know-it-all's
Bio: He's one to bring people back to reality if he doesn't like them. The few that he's close to, he makes sure to only allow positive things come at them, protecting them from things he personally doesn't like. When he's alone, like he usually is, he will enjoy some music as he does idle work; he needs to be doing something all the time or else he'll worry over nothing. Don't take him wrong, Cody can be one for fantasizing and daydreaming, it's his job after all, but he grew up seeing the dark side of even the most positive people. Before he was born, his father died. To add to it, his mother didn't want him, so he was put into foster care. As he moved from home to home, he was put into a lot of unfit homes that would scrutinize everything Cody would do wrong. He never talked to the other children at the houses he stayed, he simply would write in his notebooks creating story after story of many things he dreamed and imagined. His writing isn't for everyone, but one of his books were given a national book award, which he never thought would happen, and he's made his living off of that.
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:51 am

August!!
Full Name: August Constane, called Andy by close friends
Role: Odd-ball painter

Hair Color: Strawberry blonde
Eye Color: Green-hazel
Height: 5'6
Body Build: Average weight, good muscle, average height
Body Modifications: x (back, left side)

Crush: To be Oliver
Theme Song: #Grownupz - FEiN
Likes: Cats, softball, colorful paintings, painting sceneries, video games
Dislikes: Negativity, staying inside, loosing, school, sitting still
Bio: August, being one of those artsy people, is thought to be a quiet person when you first meet her. However, she's known for her loud voice and constant laughing. She loves a good joke and has a great sense of humor. When it comes to a social life, she'll be friends with anyone. She's very out-going and willing to talk with anyone. However, she knows who she needs to keep close. August is known mostly for being a tomboy and always wanting to do dumb stunts, like bungee jumping and cliff dives. She gets hurt a lot, but will never accept help from someone else. She's stubborn as can be and always wants things done her way, which is the right way in her mind. August had always had a love-hate relationship with her older brother, Nick. When they were younger, she would always try to join in when Oliver and Nick would hang out. However, Nick would constantly kick her out of anything they would be doing. When she was starting middle school, she grew a crush on Nick's friend, Oliver. She was close to asking him out when he came over to hang out with Nick, but she kept her mouth shut once her brother showed up. She soon grew out of the crush once she got into the eighth grade, knowing it wouldn't go anywhere.
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:57 am

────────────────────────────────────────
Name; Benjamin James Smith
Nickname; Ben
Age; 19
Birthday; September 3rd
Gender; Male
Sexuality; Bisexual
Role; Fun loving lead guitarist
──────────
Hair Color; Black
Eye Color; Green
Height; 6'3"
Weight; 190 lbs
Build; Tall, slightly muscular
Accent; English
Ethnicity; American
──────────
Personality; Benjamin is very stubborn and will put up a fight before letting anyone push him around. He loves being the center of attention, but also enjoys time alone or with his crush. He can sometimes come off as a bit of a hot head, but it takes a lot to push him that far. Benjamin tends to become very aggressive and rude when he feels threatened or is aggravated to much. Benjamin is also a big flirt and can't help himself around cute girls/boys. He is trying to change his flirty ways to be a better person.
Likes; Music, tattoos, drinking, Summer, flirting, jokes, having fun
Dislikes; The cold, talkative people, losing, mistakes, being scolded
──────────
Crush; Cody
Relations; n/a
Family; n/a
Other; Wears a black crown and dog collar all the time
──────────
History; Benjamin's past is a mystery to most people. He isn't one to dwell on the past whether it's his or someone else's. Benjamin prefers to focus more on the present and the future because he feels more in control of them both. The past is well the past. There is nothing he can do to change it so why even look back on it. However Benjamin picked up his guitar skills during high school. He was part of a band that would open for local things, one day the band won a contest to open for a popular band. During the performance Benjamin's skills was noticed by a talent agent who later got him a gig as a professional guitarist. Over the years Benjamin has gone through a couple of bands, but now is currently working for Anthem of The Falling.
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:58 am

Name; Delilah Rose Farthing
Nickname; Lilah
Age; 17
Birthday; August 18th
Gender; Female
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Role; Hometown Friend
──────────
Hair Color; Natural red.. Dyed to look more like fire though.
Eye Color; Dark gray blue
Height; 5'6"
Weight; 136 lbs
Build; Average
Accent; English
Ethnicity; American
──────────
Personality; Delilah is a very shy girl with a big heart. On the outside she is always smiling and never letting anything get to her. However all her smiles are fake, their there to hide her true pain. Delilah consistently struggles with depression, but is getting better. It' a consistent battle but she won't let it get the best of her.
Likes; Anything that expresses her emotions (art, music, poetry), stars, animals, flowers, fantasy, the ocean
Dislikes; Being alone, loud noises, thunderstorms, small spaces, fear of being hit
──────────
Crush; Jung Hoseok
Relations; n/a
Family; n/a
Other; n/a
──────────
History; Delilah was a happy little girl until one tragic summer when Delilah's mom passed away from cancer. She was only 4 at the time and couldn't really grasp the fact what had happened to her mother. At first Delilah's father was a loving father, but hide his pain with alcohol until Delilah turned 16. At age 16 Delilah's father could no longer stand looking at his daughter, for all he saw was his dead wife. So in the end he eventually gave her up to Delilah's aunt. Delilah's aunt had 3 kids of her own, but did her absolute best to raise Delilah as hers. Delilah's cousins however forced her to do all the chores and other things. They weren't nice and always picked on her and teased her about her mother's death. If things didn't get done the way they wanted it to be Delilah's cousins would hit her and make fun of her. They would often call her horrible names and stole things from her. Her only escape was Jung Hoseok's house, where she would often stay. He made her feel wanted and helped her through a lot. The day game when Jung Hoseok's singing career took off. It was hard to say good bye, but Delilah promised she would move out there one day. Now here she is. Small town girl in big city now. Now all she had to do was fine Jung Hoseok.
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Locker-Neighbor » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 am

Click
Name; Holly Gillian Wells

Gender; Female

Age; Nineteen (19)

Role; Young New Model

Personality; Holly finds it difficult to connect to people and so she rarely tries. If she ever goes to parties she hangs out near the walls with a notebook to write poetry. When she dares herself to step off the wall, she is a bit of a hopeless romantic and attaches herself to people quite quickly, both for romantic and platonic purposes. She is an excessive perfectionist and goes to a therapist to deal with her OCPD (Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder), which was much worse when she was in her early teens. She tries not to ever bring it up or let anyone know, because people don't usually take her condition seriously.

Religion; Christian, but she doesn't talk about it much, if at all.

Nationality; Her father is Welsh and her mother is English.

Accent; Welsh

Sexuality; Bisexual

Crush; N/A

Parents; Harry and Hanna Wells

Siblings; She has a twin sister named Heather and a younger sister named Helena.

Pets; A Norwegian Elkhound named Grim.

Other: She's into live action role-playing. And Renaissance fairs. Not that she would ever let anyone know that.
Last edited by Locker-Neighbor on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Locker-Neighbor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

don't know her name yet.

Postby the wild one. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:11 pm

removed. sorry, everyone!
Last edited by the wild one. on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the wild one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:44 pm

@Locker-Neighbor
    Accepted, remember that they will end up crushing on wild one's character.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

Name: Jenna Wilkins
Role: Ambitious Actress

Scent: Cherry blossoms (her perfume)

Personality: Jenna tends to be the silent type, her expressions stoic. This girl is extremely serious and polite, to the point she could be called a stick in the mud. Seeing a relaxed Jenna is rare, as any spare time she has is spent memorizing scripts. When Jenna enters the theater, she loses her cool exterior just a bit, smiling more and gaining a sense of confidence. (Likely to change over time, as characters are want to do."
History: Jenna was raised in the south, by a family which struggled to get by. Her parents raised her on strict rules and values, one of which being "children are meant to be seen, not heard." When she was about 13, she was sent to live with her wealthy aunt, who merely continued these strict principles. Her aunt would send her to an acting camp every summer, even before Jenna moved, and this became Jenna's expression of herself. Jenna has had roles in local performances, and has earned a decent living off of this.

Name: Jayson Greene
Role: Socially Awkward YouTuber

Scent: Coffee and Chocolate (What he needs to keep himself going. Or so he claims...)

Personality: Jayson, also known as just Jay, is timid and shy. He tends to stick to himself, and is terrified of large crowds or group environments. Face to face communication is nigh impossible for him, so he is a stereotypical "texts someone who is sitting two feet away" kind of person. Online, though, Jayson has a renewed sense of self, and is a fun loving guy who likes to joke around. Most of his jokes are self deprecating, as he has low self esteem.
History: Jayson's family moved from his hometown when he was about 13, causing Jayson to lose his friends. His parents would always try and push him to make friends, but the concept grew to horrify Jayson. A year after the move, he started a YouTube Channel, ChillJay, a channel on which he shared stories and animations- often times both in the same video. His videos grew popular, and Jayson found he could make a decent living off of his YouTube videos. He started a secondary gaming channel to fill time while he worked on his animations. Jayson has yet to do a face reveal on his channels.

Finally done editing this.
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me