Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

dayman's search!

Postby guh-huh! » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:35 pm

hello there!
                ─────── ✦ ───────
                i'm dayman and i'm looking for a 1x1 rp partner!
                -however, small groups are great too!-
                i'm a semi-lit writer, but i can write any amount desirable for the rp.
                i'm on quite a bit, but i've been busy recently so please have some patience!
                i can play both genders,although i mostly find myself playing males;
                i am also comfortable playing lgbt+ people. i also try my hardest to
                write detailed posts, and never will be terribly concise with my writing.
                and i hope that you will try your best to make nice posts as well!
                i can be a bit shy at first, and i am sometimes occupied due to greyhound
                rescue and schoolwork, but i promise to try my best to rp with you!
                and with that- let's get to the fun part!
                ideas i would like:
                warrior cats- (i would prefer a small group)
                prompts
                roommates
                werewolves
                friends to crushes
                any fluffy romance things!
                or, if you believe that you might have an idea i might like,
                don't hesitate to ask! i assure you, i'm open to most things!
                thanks for viewing! ◠‿◠
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ── ❝ and hope she sings along.

Postby Butter Dragon » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:04 pm

┌─────────┐

click to message me !!

└─────────┘
┌────────────────┐

heyo, Butter here, I'm looking for some nice role-
plays with some nice people. cool? cool. I'm work-
ing in CST, only do simi-lit roleplays, and tend to
ramble (in and out of character...), I'm down for
mxm and fxm, and I will only play ocs. Realistic
and animanga face claims are both good in my
book so just tell me your personal preference.

└────────────────┘
┌────────────────┐

so, as for you, the following is the kind of partner
I'm looking for. any timezone is fine (just please
let me know), be friendly and contribute to the
plot (duh), only simi/literate roleplyers, please
be understanding if I'm unable to reply for a bit
(by the same token I expect a certian amount of
activity, but understand when things come up.)

└────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────────────────────┐

Writing prompts that hold my interest currently. Let me know if any catch your eye or spark a plot idea !!

(I have no idea for this but it sounds fun,) "If my legacy is to throw myself in the path of a bullet to save your life, so be it, " (I'd like the play the ch
aracter speaking,)

└──────────────────────────────────────────────┘

┌──────────────────────┐

aw hell yeah!
bold = role I'd like, italics = craving
{you can offer other things though !!}
be more chill based plot
medieval
mermaid x sailor/pirate
angst hmm what?
alt. universes/ sci-fi prompts
vampire x vampire or vampire x human

└──────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────┐

ugh please no
bold = flexible about

canon characters played by either person
fandoms (if the plot for the rp doesn't require
knowlege about the fandom this is fine)
slice of life
animal rps

└──────────────────────┘
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby stormi. » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:06 pm

Hi! I'm gonna keep this short & sweet. I've been extremely bored lately, so I'm currently in search for a few more one x ones. I'm pretty active when it comes to posting, so you'd be able to expect a reply from me at least twice a day. I only do m x f pairings just because it's what I'm most familiar with. I prefer to play female characters, but can also play male characters. I'll be open to doubling up on characters if there's a good plot, but tend to only have one character per person. I'm semi-lit, so you can expect a minimum of two paragraphs from me each post. I tend to post more though, especially when I'm really invested in the plot. If you could also post a minimum of a paragraph, that would be greatly appreciated. I've become a fan of roleplaying in first person, but am totally fine with keeping it in third if that's what you prefer. I L O V E romance in my roleplays. I'll pretty much be up for any plot ideas as long as romance is the main focus.

I'm currently searching for:
Romance
Singer x Actor/Actress
Next Generation Gossip Girl
Girlfriend x Cheating Boyfriend
Singer/Actor/Actress x Fan
College Romance
Agent x Agent
Athlete x Athlete
Open to other realistic human suggestions!
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apochrypha » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:48 pm

Hi, I'm Izzy! I'll keep my post fairly short and sweet. I'm a girl who's attending college and I go by Eastern Standard Time; ideally I want to be really laid back and no pressure with roleplaying, so I don't have any length or frequency requirements for my partners, as long as you're understanding that I probably won't reply every day and you have proper spelling, punctuation etc. If you do think I forgot about the RP, feel free to PM me and bug me about it. No one liners from either of us, ever! I'm fine with mxm, fxf, or fxm romance, though romance doesn't have to be the sole focus of the plot. I like to think I'm friendly OOC and we can talk about whatevs c;

Anyway now to the good stuff, these are some things I want to do:
  • horror/paranormal/occult/supernatural, anything along these lines (vampires, werewolves, shifters, witches and other creatures included!)
  • homestuck — ask me about my ships, there's a decent chance I like it lol, I love AUs too.
  • horizon: zero dawn — I'm not thinking romance with this one and I haven't finished the game fully yet, but the story and universe is really cool and I would love plots that take place here
  • monster hunter world — mostly just want to play two hunters or a hunter/handler duo running around kicking some monster butt, there can be romance or not
  • other sci-fi plots maybe inspired by things like the cloverfield series, the netflix series dark, stranger things, oxenfree, the movie annihilation—whether it's one of those specific universes or just elements from them, hit me with that sci-fi
  • I really want to do a fxf selkie/human plot (human girl doesn't know cute new gf is a selkie, I read this story on Tumblr that I cannot find again and it was awesome and that's basically my inspo for this)
  • Fantasy/mythological or realistic animals — dragon riders and similar things included
  • I'm honestly open to hear any ideas you have don't be shy!

ALSO I want to do this plot either with a group or I can do 1x1, but with 1x1 I would prefer us to have multiple characters. If you'd join this RP as a regular one pls tell me because I really wanna do it l o l

POST-APOCALYPTIC/PLAGUE CANINES wrote:**credit where credit is due: this is an idea based off an rp site I wanted to join but which has been closed for a while called Tamer Animals, particularly their concept of this particular disease strain and its effects.

basically, there's a strain of rabies which still kills, but in a far more sinister way. picture it as a combination between rabies and a hemorrhagic fever; the victim progresses through the traditional stages of infection, but later begins bleeding from orifices. if they don't die during this stage, which is often the case, the brain damage nearly halts at this point and the infected individual roams around as an insane, enraged, and dangerous beast until they succumb to their illness—which can take several months—or are killed by some other means.

we would play the canines who are dealing with the aftermath of this outbreak when the vast majority humans have been wiped out by the virus and the ones who are encountered are also rabid. there would be the possibility of continuing to play characters throughout the disease as well to add another dimension.

izzy » she/they »
pokefarm q // flight rising

apochrypha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:16 pm

┌─────────────────┐

-
requirements
- we both write at least three lines or more
- fairly active
- accepting of diversity

about me
- im comfortable with mxf and
fxf. possibly mxm but im not sure.
- i prefer females but i will double up
- prefers to play ocs but willing to play
some canons

interests
- star wars
- harry potter
- the 100
- warriors
- medieval
- arranged marriages
- gangs
- supernaturals
- !stranger things!
- !riverdale!
- it (2017)

└─────────────────┘
'
┌──────────┐

'
key
italic → preferred role
bold → craving

└──────────┘
┌──────────┐

'
fandomsxxxxxx
star warsxxxxxxxxxx
- poe x fem oc
- finn x fem oc
- kylo x fem oc
- kylo x rey
- m/f oc x fem oc
harry potterxxxxxx
- harry x fem oc
- ron x fem oc
- m/f oc x fem oc
the 100xxxxxxxxx
- bellamy x fem oc
- clarke x fem oc
- raven x fem oc
- octavia x fem oc
- m/f oc x fem oc
warriorsxxxxxxxxx
- small group rp with
full clan(s)
stranger thingsxxxxxx
- mike x fem oc
- eleven x fem oc
- mike x eleven
- nancy x fem oc
- johnathon x fem oc
- m/f oc x fem oc
riverdalexxxxxx
- betty x fem oc
- veronica x fem oc
- jughead x fem oc
- m/f oc x fem oc
IT (2017)xxxxxx
- bev x fem oc
- richie x fem oc
- bill x fem oc
- m/f oc x fem oc
original ideasxx
medieval, arranged
marriages, gangs,
supernaturals.

└──────────┘

blackpearl44
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

closed

Postby Darius4Ever ~ ♥ » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:37 pm

TILL THE SUNBURN HITS
                      xxx I'm Nicaise, a high-schooler from EST with no time on her hands. Honestly, I just want to write. My goal is 500 to 1000 + words per post, so I obviously do not expect daily replies, lol. I also don't mind working with someone who wants to learn or work on writing longer but might not be quite there yet. I work and have school, so I'm busy. If you'll work with me, I'll work with you.

xxx For actual rps, I'm pretty open-ended. I've been craving some medieval and high fantasy (as always lmao) and I've also been nudging around a few other little ideas:

jarogniew nosek a fifteen-year-old polish deckman suffering from retrogade amnesia; confused sexuality, open to male or female relationships. young pirates. set in history, totally for both cute and angst. pm for more details

camille rousseau a young french revolutionary (alternative history) who stupidly attempts to steal jewels from a noble woman, not realizing this woman in disguise is the new queen, a woman deeply unsettled by the state of france and powerless to stop it. a romance occurs?

idea mages living in medieval europe, keeping their respective powers a secret, begin to fall for one another despite some... rocky beginnings. sassy enemies to lovers with a high-fantasy/history twist, and 100% a cutesy, feel-good rp with maybe a sprinkle of angst here or there. we can develop the world further in PM (: (preferably malexfemale, with me playing the male, but is also open to lgbt if interested)
Last edited by Darius4Ever ~ ♥ on Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
Darius4Ever ~ ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ::madlyhazel » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:24 am

© The Pokémon Company

Alola! I'm looking for two more members for my invite-only Pokemon roleplay. Based in the Alola
region, it is a canon-divergent roleplay revolving around a creative plot involving the International
Police and unrest among the deities of Alola. The four main trainers are a bit older than the traditional
main characters in the games, and I've done this to make the roleplay feel less child-like and a bit more
serious, as well as give older fans of the Pokemon series a chance to actually play as an older character.

The only limits to Pokemon are no legendaries and mythicals; otherwise, you can have any Pokemon your
heart desires! True to the game, your starter Pokemon will start at level 5, and from there you can grow
and expand your team as you see fit. I believe the user limit will allow for the roleplay to develop faster,
while also not getting too out of control as it may with more members.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM for any questions, a reservation, and a link to the RP!
nocturne by kiwi sauce

.sweet and right and merciful

✘ And it's worth it, it's divine
And I have this some of the time
✘ The way she shows me I'm
hers and she is mine
Open hand or closed fist would be fine
✘ The
b l o o d is rare and sweet as cherry wine

▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
::madlyhazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:15 am

Boomer wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm Boomer, an asexual female that really likes roleplaying. I am not master coder like some of you guys, but I'll try my best to tell you what exactly I'm looking for!

*Requirements*
~ Good grammar/spelling; I understand a typo here and there, I make them sometimes too!
~ Posts with at least three (3) sentences. I often fall victim to the "1 sentence replies" myself and I'd like to stop doing that. If you have bad WB, I can give you suggestions on what to write so we can advance the plot if needed.
~ Posting every day! I dislike waiting for replies. Even just a few posts a day is okay, although I'm online a lot. If you know you're going to be gone/won't have access to the internet, please just tell me! I'd rather know you can't post for a while than to sit there and wonder if you lost interest in the roleplay.
~ Accepting of LGBT+ characters! I don't typically use gay/bisexual characters, but asexuals are a part of the LGBT community. My characters are either straight or asexual, but I'm okay with any sexuality!
~ Uh, I guess just be a friendly person overall.
~ Contribute to the plot! I'd love to hear your ideas.

*Types of roleplays I'm interested in; 1-5, 1 is eh and 5 is craving*
~ (5) Pokemon (PMD, trainer and Pokemon, or just wild Pokemon. I am a fan of Aether-based plots and would like to play Lusamine)
~ (3) Anthro animals (I typically use dogs, but you're welcome to any animal)
~ (2) Feral dogs/wolves (more so dogs on my end, but I'm open to an array of plot ideas)
~ You can PM for plot ideas, as I have at least one in mind for each category.

*Relationships*
~ I typically stick to M x F couples, although I'm not opposed to you having gay/bisexual characters. I don't have much experience with gay/bisexual relationships, however.
~ I have more female characters than males and one of my male dogs is consistently in a relationship with one of my female dogs. The other male dog character I have is their son and is too young for real romance; however I'm okay with a "puppy love" sort of thing.
~ I'm a bit more diverse with Pokemon, as I play male and female Pokemon. I typically only have a female trainer (based on myself and is asexual too).

Hopefully I don't sound like a total bore and you'll want to try out a roleplay with me!
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:02 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the morning. Here are roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing female if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with.

Transformers. ( I'm really craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female oc. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
Assian's creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon, or any of the pairings. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:19 am

dream.'s 1x1 Search
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello! I'm dream., as you can see, but you can call me dream or anything you'd like. I'm trying to find some new 1x1 partners who won't abandon the roleplay without notifying me, as that has happened with most of my past 1x1's.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Roleplays I am interested in doing;

Fandoms;
-- Riverdale
-- Percy Jackson
-- The Walking Dead

Non-Fandom;
-- High school(fantasy or human)
-- College(mxf; they share a dorm room and fall for each other)
-- Vampire/Werewolf(mxf)
-- any OG ideas(just pm me)

Things You Should Know
-- I will not be active every weekday through about 5:30 pm EST because of school, but other than that I am on almost every day, all day
-- I usually try to post about 5-8 sentences, but I try to match the length of my posts to yours
-- I live in the Eastern Timezone
-- I am more comfortable playing females, but I can play males
-- I like to play multiple characters

Things About You
-- Please be active at least 1-5 times a day, more is better
-- Please try to have proper grammar, though mistakes are acceptable
-- Try to post at least as many sentences as I do, though I understand if you have writer's block, so please tell me so
-- If you are going to be gone for an amount of time, please let me know in advance so I don't feel like you're abandoning me(I will do the same for you)

Things I Don't Do
-- LGBT+; I have no problem with it, but I myself am just not comfortable playing an LGBT character
-- Anime
-- Usually will not do canon characters

If you are interested in starting a 1x1 with me, please PM me!
If your ideas are not on the list, you may still Pm me because I may be interested
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me