Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby angelfangs » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:35 am

Image hello there! my name is chance. i'm looking for a romance roleplay! i am interested in darker themes, as well as more psychological stuff. however, i am always always always up for a cutesy romance too. i prefer to play in a modern time only, however, i'm always down for fantasy stuff like vampires, werewolves, ghosts, demons, angels, etc etc. my posts range from 1 length paragraph to 4. i will respond at the very least once every two days. however, when i'm not busy and my creative juices are flowing, there is no limit! i do prefer playing a female, but i don't mind playing male. i'm open to fxf, and fxm. anyway, here are a few storylines i'm interested in.

basic storylines;
    • Big bad wolf x Red riding hood
    • Ex relationship trying once more
    • Roommate x roommate
    • Vampire x human
    • Werewolf x human
    • Ghoul x human (Tokyo Ghoul verse)
    • Demon x human
    • Animal-hybrid x human
    • Guadian angel gone bad (possessive, scary) x human

deeper storylines;
    • universe where people have super powers. 1 in 1,000 people have a superpower. When one turns 16, the first signs of possible superpower begin to blossom. However, they are seen as people with a diseases that needs to be cured. As they can seriously damage regular humans. Regular humans see them as a threat, so the government is always on the watch for people with said powers. Character a and character b meet when they both run away from home after their family finds out and attempts to turn them into the government to be returned home “fixed.”
      --
    • character a has insomnia. They like to take walks at night daily, a bad habit. Character b finds character a while tagging an abandoned highway. Character b is a delinquent [removed] and takes interested in character a, and they become unlikely friends. Character b helping character a is a MUST!
      --
    • universe where people can escape into their own fantasies. Basically, every single person has the capacity to “escape” reality and fall into their own heads, where they disappear from reality for a while. No one knows where they go, but after 2 days go by, they poof back to where they were seen last. However, some people have the ability to manifest their fantasies into real life. Floating cats, monsters, swingsets that hang from thin air, etc etc. character a can manifest things into real life, though they keep it on the downlow since people can report it to the hospital where they will be poked and prodded, trying to find what triggers it. Character b has depression and escapes from reality every chance they get. Character a finds them just as they’re about to escape into reality, but doesn’t have enough strength in their body from lack of food, water, sleep, and energy. From then on, character a tries their best to help character b.
      ~~
    • character a lives in a haunted house. Character b is the ghost that haunts the house. However, character b leaves little notes around character a’s home, trying their best to help without being seen. Little things like, “hey, don’t forget your appointment with the dentist at 3.” “i’m sorry you feel sad. Things will get better!” one day, character b slips up and character a sees them. Romance and development ensues.
      --
    • in a universe where people are forced to wear collars issued by the government. The reasoning? People are meant to find out who they’re supposed to be with. The collar shocks you if you touch someone you’re not meant to be with, or start to feel love for the person you’re “unfit” to be with. How do these collars know who you’re supposed to be with or not? They go off of your pheromones, hormones, and genetics. The USA wants their people to be bred to perfection -- or as close as they can get. Character a is drawn to character b. Except their collars shock them to hell whenever they touch or start to admit their feelings for one another. How will they get past it?
xixixixi𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...
xixixixixixixixixiiiiiImage
xi┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
stats !
ˢʰᵉ/ᵗʰᵉʸᵃᵈᵘˡᵗ ˢᵉᵐⁱ⁻ᵃᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ
ᶜʰᵃʳⁱˢᵐᵃ ⁽ ⁺ ¹⁰ ⁾
ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁽ ⁺ ⁸ ⁾
ᵖˢʸᶜʰ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ⁽ ⁺ ⁷ ⁾
xi└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘
iImage
angelfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:46 am

W o l f i e ' s R o l e p l a y S e a r c h

Hello hello!! I'm Wolfiedog3, thought everyone calls me Wolfie. I am looking for a 1x1 like most that post on this form of course. I live in EST (Eastern Standard Time), which I know a lot of people who actually do. I have already started school this year, thought since it started off pretty well I have time to Role-play a lot, I'm very active on here and normally have nothing to do c;. I'm pretty semi-literate, writing from anywhere from a few sentences to about three-four paragraphs, many even longer at times. I play both genders, as it seems more people play female and I had to learn to play male. I'm a huge supporter if the LBGT+ community as I have some friends who are, thought I can unfortunately just not play them, so I would prefer not to, thought it I feel like the plot is better with same gender, then boom, you have your wish! I'm good with multiple characters, thought I would rather play one character, as it is easier, thought I do have a lot of characters that are siblings as well. I have some issues with grammar, as I was never and still am not the best speller.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

{Just a few ideas or thing that I'm good at Role-playing.}

- High-school
- Crazy Vacation {Characters Meet}
- Wolf Pack RPG
- Loner Wolf x Pack Wolf
- Good Girl x Bad Boy {Or Switched Around}
- Werewolf Pack
- Werewolf x Vampire {Semi-Romance Really}
- Shifters {Any type}
- Royalty x Commoner
- Summer Camp {New to Me}
- Demon x Angel {Warning I might play female Demon in this, yet I have a male Angel Character}
- Shy Girl x Athletic Boy {Can be Switched}
- Assassin x Prince/Princess {Normally Romance}
- Dragons
- Plane Crash {Only Two surviving}
- Any Teen RPGs
- Anything Romance can go with me, as long as follows rules!
- Hybrid RPGs
- Anything Like Element/Powers Related
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:07 am

Hello! I'm Skywolfpet. I live in EST but I am on all of the time. School will be starting next week so my replys will be late.
I'm LBGQT+ friendly. I do like to play Male role but will play female. We can have more than one charter. I don't do canon charters. Sorry :<

Types of Role plays:
Angel x Demon
Angel/Demon x Human
Hybrid x Hybrid
Hybrid x Human
Realistic Role play
Were wolves
High school romance
Dragon hybrids (A dragon that can turn into a human)
Princess/Prince x Princess/Prince
Shy person x Popular person
Hunger games (Has to be your oc)

If you want to do a role play that isn't on my list let me know :>
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:08 am

Hi there I'm wolfpack12 I'm a semi-lit or lower role player well mostly a lower role player when it comes to losing inspiration though I do try my best. I'd prefer it if I can play both genders but other then that I don't really mind. I will be open to suggestions and I won't always be on in the weeks because of school, but you can expect from me to be active at most times every so often. I'll let you know when I will leave, but I can also mirror others posts either it being one sentenced or a paragraph. I am not rude and open to different Ideas so do not be afraid to send me a pm

Rp's I really want to do:

Balto
big cats
Varjak paw
Lions
Felidae (books or movie)
foxes
Scooby doo
Dragons
Cats
dogs
elemental wolves
Dragon booster
dino squad
Titan A.E.
humans transforming into dinosaurs
Ice age
Godzilla the series
Dinosaurs
Horizon: zero dawn
Watership down (Really want)
Animals of Farthing wood
Lynxes
Deer
Wolf's rain
Halo
Appleseed alpha
Monsuno
Red vs blue (maybe something involving the freelancers)
Spyro
Saber tooth tiger
Transformers
star wars force awakens
star wars rebels
Mandalorian bounty hunters (really want)
star wars clone wars (really want)(though maybe something that involves the clones)
Ginga densetsu weed
wolves
warrior cats (really want)
Jungle book (2016)
destiny
wings of fire
Jurassic park/world (really want)
how to train your dragon (really want)
Sled dogs
Sci-fi/elemental dragons
Tron uprising/legacy
Owls of Ga'hoole
Dragon riders
dead space 3
dragon racers
Cats and dogs 2
Dragons nest: warriors dawn
Voltron legendary defender
hustle cat (really want)
Werewolves
HTTYD werewolfAU!
Dire wolves
Ratha's creature book series
Halo Reach (what if team noble survived)
Temeraire series (really want)
Assassins creed
Halo ODST

Rps I'll like try:

Pacific rim
Terra Nova (tv series)
Futuristic street racing
Pokémon mystery dungeon
lioden
The lion guard
G.I joe: Retaliation
Twilight
The last guardian
Legend of kora
Mass effect Andromeda
flight rising
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

help cure my boredom

Postby elfish » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:17 am

────ELF'S SEARCH────
hello! obviously i'm elfish and i'm looking for 1x1 partners c: to give
a little more info about myself, i've been roleplaying for quite a wh
il and consider myself high semi lit to lit. i'm the pacific time zone
and will be starting college in september, so there will be some ina
ctivity during those weeks! however, i aim to reply at least twice a
week
and expect you to do the same. i'm most comfortable playing
mxf though i will do mxm if the plot is good enough haha. i'm fairly
proficient at playing both male and female, so you can have your p
ick ^^ [removed] also, i love to chat oo
c and hopefully you do too! but if you'd rather not, i understand <3
also, i'd appreciate it if we were both putting in equal work into cr
eating a plot and moving things forward - it'll make the 1x1 more in
teresting! also, romance is not a must would be a nice addition c:
───ELF'S INTERESTS───
pokemon my knowledge only extends to gen 4 woops. will only play people.
    trainer x trainer (travel buddies or something??)
    rival x rival
warrior cats have a plot in mind c;
    warrior x deputy/leader
shugo chara will love you forever if we can do this
hunger games
    career x career
    career x noncareer
survival i.e. plane crash, boat sinking, etc. that leads to being stranded
assassin x target
manga-esque cute fluffy pairings and plot ;w;
powers/shapeshifters
vampires/some supernatural stuff pref in medieval times
animals as long as i dig the plot c':
    lions
    stray/wild dogs
    wolves
    etc
cliche pairings
    nerd x jock
    country x city
    celebrity x fan
    etc

Last edited by sun on Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed rule-breaking content.
elfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( kanoodle's 1x1 search !! )

Postby lmao, » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:28 am

( kanoodle's 1x1 search !!
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
heya! the name's kanoodle, but feel free to call me noodle if you'd like. before we
get started, here are a few things you may want to know about me, involving my
activity, and specific roleplaying preferences. as far as activity is concerned, my
time is pacific standard
. i am on pretty much every day atm, ranging from
3-5 times a day. i also consider myself a semi-literate roleplayer, but in a
way i kinda reflect off of my partner's amount of writing, as i am pretty
flexible with writing from about 4-10 sentences at least. i am comfortable
with playing either gender
, with no preference, however i only do mxf
pairings
, and nothing else. here are a few roleplays that i am currently
interested in.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
pirate x mermaid/siren/pirate. royalty x royalty/maid/knight. medieval-based romance
dark-aged romance. forbidden romance. good/bad girl x good/bad boy. high school ro
mance. spy/detective x spy/detective. super hero/villain x super hero/villain. knight/
pirate x princess/knight
. vampire/werewolf x human/vampire/werewolf. dog/wolf x wolf
hybrid/wild dog. disney descendants of any fashion, specifically wanting a descendant
of peter pan and wendy x descendant of captain hook
; basically pairing up the
descendants of heroes with the descendants of villains; would be willing
to double-up if needs be.
i am also open to any suggestions !!
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
here are some fandom-based roleplays:
pirates of the caribbean. once upon a time. grey's anatomy. reign. disney au. the
warriors series. maybe the percy jackson series; honestly it depends on the plot for me.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

( have a nice day/night !!
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Camry's 1x1 Search!!

Postby grayce! » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:37 am

CamryCat wrote:
CamryCat wrote:CAMRY'S 1x1 SEARCH
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
A B O U T M E !!!!
Username: CamryCat
Age Group: Teen
Coding Skills: Basic. I know how to bold, italicize, change color, change position, and change font. I can also add images! That's about it!
Roleplaying Style: I consider myself a relaxed to semi-lit roleplayer. (( 3-20 sentences a post ))
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
W H A T I DO !!!
mxm
fxm
romance based rps
song based
really anything other than those below!! just ask!!
W H A T I D O N ' T D O !!!
animals besides shape shifters
anime (( not into it, sorry ))
fxf (( I'm horrible at it or else I would ))
nonbinary x non-binary (( i will do non-binary x f or m if I play the female or male and you play nonbinary ))
W H A T I ' M L O O K I N G FOR !!! (( these are things I do as well :3 ))
someone who can post at least twice a day
someone who can talk OOC regularly
a person who can role play over a thread
will notify me if they will be gone more than a day
can do at least three sentences a post
W H A T I ' M C R A V I NG !!!
youtube x youtube
mxm anything
gangs
enemies to lovers
if anyone knows the band Why Don't We, I would love to do a Daniel x Jack or a Corbyn x Jack!

FEEL FREE TO PM ME!! I DON'T BITE!!
Image ImageImage

grayce! / pisces / she/her/ credit
pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenturo » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:59 am

Tenturo wrote:
Tenturo wrote:

hello, i'm tenturo! welcome to my 1x1 search!
    About Me: i am a teenage female living the central time zone (CST). i am on here pretty much every day, usually for multiple hours (since i dont really have anything to do with my life) i try to post 3-4 or more sentences, but this may vary depending on my muse and what i'm given to work with. i am perfectly accepting (and part of) the LGBTQ+ community. i am fine playing either gender with no issues, and any match of mxm, mxf, or fxf. i dont typically do mxm so i'm still adjusting, but im getting better. i consider myself a semi-lit to lit rp'er, again, it all depends on my muse and what i'm given to work with.
    What I Want From You i would appreciate if you reply at least once per day, and if you will be unavailable for more than 24 hours, do PM me to let me know. i'd also prefer that you mirror post length, or do at least 3-4 sentences per post, and add bits of drama and such to keep things interesting! you dont have to do a mxm or fxf rp if thats not your thing! mxf is perfectly fine by me, and you are free to choose the gender you prefer.

??? Possible Group RP or One x One ???
    »»»The Thinning»»» based off the youtube red movie, i'm obsessed with this theme/plotline and would love to develop a group RP or a Multi-Character one x one based off of this!

Human Based:
    • fxf romance-esque (its been so long)
    • post-apocalyptic
    • other dimensions»
    • open to ideas here!!
    • anything Medieval
    • Royalty???
    • School-based (these tend to get old pretty fast for me, but oh well)
    • experimentation ??!? (will have a plot/theme down farther)*

Humanoid Based:
    • vampire x human
    • werewolf x human
    • centaurs???
    • avian-humans?? (maximum ride - ish)
    • shifters

Animal Based:
    • wolves
    • stray dogs»
    • equines!
    • warriors (would prefer a small group for this as i struggle with keeping up & managing more than 3 characters at once)
    • open to ideas here!!
    • experimentation * (would follow same plotline below regardless of human or animal)

Fandom Based:
    • Harry Potter (oc's only)
    • Supernatural (prefer oc's only, or oc x canon)
    • Hunger Games (oc's only, preferably with a different little twist to the plot)
    • Anything Disney ~<3
    • Grace & Frankie spinoff (i feel like this could be super fun and dramatic cx)
    • Vampire Diaries (prefer oc's only, or oc x canon)
    • Maximum Ride (oc's only)
    • Dexter (oc's preferred)
    • im sure theres more because i have no life and usually waste it watching netflix, so open to suggestions here too!

*plot idea thing: (would either do a multi-character one x one, or a small group)

With the world on the verge of starting WWIII, the government is desperate to build the strongest army - thus, Lab 271B was built. The lab sits in a vast dirt plains area, no civil life or activity for miles. The Lab is quite large, featuring many different holding rooms full of cages to keep the test subjects, a surgical lab room, testing rooms, workout stations, and the outdoor fenced-in cages. The testing room features a number of things - a Fire Box, a Water Tank, a much larger tank that simulates Avalanches, a quicksand tank, and an electric tank. There's also large holding tubes that have oxygen shut-offs to test how long they can stay without oxygen. The fire box has a switch that is flipped from the outside, which then sparks flames all around the inside of the tank. This is to test out any skin-swap testings, to see which skin changes allow the body to resist flames. The water tank fills with water, and the testee is given a hallucinogenic before being put in, so they feel as though things are attacking them. This is to see how long they can fight underwater. The Avalanche tank is much bigger and has rocks that come tumbling down from the ceiling, another skin-swap test for protection against hard falling objects and impact. The quicksand tank features a tank that appears bottomless and full of quicksand, and is designed to test strength and survival to see if highly improved strength can allow the testee to save themselves. The electric tank has electricity that can be set to multiple different levels, and is designed to test any mutations, particularly skin, to see if certain changes allow them to resist electric shock. However, the testees are aware that whats happening to them isnt normal, and the thought of a revolt is being spoken of among the testees....
    sorry thats so long but
    ughh

please be willing to collaborate and come up with fun and unique ideas if none of these suit you! they all need development to make an enjoyable and different rp! i love intricate plots or 'storylines' to follow with a little twist on them.
    please PM me if interested! i dont bite c:

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kipori » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:34 am

KadeRadio wrote:
About me
Hello, I’m KadeRadio but feel free to call me Kade.
I just returned to CS after two years away due to school and am looking to get back into the swing of roleplaying again. I'm an 18+ college student living in the Pacific Time Zone, however i don't sleep much so I am usually up at odd hours of the night. I have been roleplaying for about 5 years now, on and off CS. I am on my computer or phone all the time, except when in lectures, so I can reply at least once or twice a day if not more often. I wouldnt go as far as to consider myself a semi-lit roleplayer but I do usually write 5-8+ sentences when i can. I enjoy talking OOC and talking out storylines and plot twists. I'm not the best coder, I think that's pretty obvious, but I do know the basics. I prefer playing male characters but i can also play females if necessary. I also prefer mxm relationships but again, I'm totally up anything else.
I am able to handle up to four characters at a time but no more then that.

Requirements
- At least one response a day though i would prefer more
- Communication, I like talking out plots/storylines
or just chatting in general
- Be able to write more then two sentences per
post (I know writers block is a thing but I can’t do much with only a little bit to go off of)
- Please have decent grammar/spelling (I am not the greatest
myself so little mistakes every so often are totally acceptable, no one is perfect)
- Someone who isn’t going to just disappear or quit without notice.
If you need a break or are going to be away for a long period of time,
I would like a heads up. I will do the same (I basically never go anywhere
so this shouldn’t be an issue)

What I like to roleplay
X beside the ones I'm super interested in at the moment
- Superheroes
- Magic X
- Shapeshifters
- Dragons/Dragon riders X
- Dystopia/Utopia X
- School setting
- Romance
- Mythology
- Sci-fi
-Anime (Just ask and I will let you know if I'm interested)
- MxM anything X
- any combination of the above

What I am not interested in
- Strictly romance (I prefer some drama or adventure to keep things interesting)
- Animal only RP’s (I can be persuaded on this if there is a good enough plot planned out
- CannonxCannon rp’s. I like using OC’s and not just Cannon characters.
(Again, I can be persuaded and CannonxOC are acceptable)
- Strictly slice of life. I don’t mind school based Rp’s
but there needs to be something else in order for me to stay invested.

If any of these sound interesting or you have any ideas, feel free to shoot me a pm
Name’s Kollie or Kol
=
He/Him
=
Absolute nerd
=
Roleplayer
=
Caffeine Addict
=
Kipori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caslixe » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:58 pm

Cayla's 1x1 search

Hello and I'm looking for a buddy to RP with. I was off CS for a while and I want to get back into it.

What to expect from me

1. I try to post often. But with school it's harder.
2. I prefer to play female.
3. I'm still getting back into ROLEPLAYING slowly.

What I expect from you

Not much just that you're a fun person and roleplay :P No requirements much just olease no one liners

Stuff I like to RP
Wolf pack Role-plays
Opposites Attract
High school
Bad girl x Good boy (ITS USUALLY REVERSED I KNOW.)
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me