~Hiddenclan Discussion Post~

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ~Hiddenclan Discussion Post~

Postby echoleaf1 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:17 am

Accepted, i'll add her to the clan cats list soon as well as assign her a mentor :)
echoleaf1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:15 am

Sorry for not posting much! School is coming up and I've been busy.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoleaf1 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:11 pm

Don't worry about it, just get on when you can, thank-you for letting me know though :)
echoleaf1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoleaf1 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:04 pm

Name: Cloudkit
Description: White tom with gray paws that fade to white when they reach his underfur and he has bright emerald green eyes. He looks exactly like his father.
Personality: Usually he is a playful and easygoing tom, with a knack for finding himself in the middle of some drama, despite the fact that he tries to avoid it. He can be very passionate and is prone to acting without thinking first. He's very protective of his siblings especially Echokit. Though not the most energetic of cats, he can seem to have boundless energy when he needs or wants to get something done. He loves being near water and relaxing around his clanmates. He can be a bit strange, but only in a very lovable way. It might surprise many to know that he does have a serious and wise side behind the jokester impression he makes.
History: He was born in the clan, but never knew his father Emeraldheart, who died before he was born. His father's best friend Bravewind has become some what of a father figure to him and his siblings since they were born. He's noticed the sad looks or smiles his mother has sent his way when she thought he wasn't looking and knows it's because he looks exactly like his father.
Mate/Crush: None yet
Kin: His mother is Appledream, and his father is Emeraldheart. Echokit, Unnamedkit, and Unnamedkit are his siblings.
Kits: none
Other: He secretly wishes he looked a little less like his father because he feels like his mother and clanmates expect more of him, that he be a great warrior like Emeraldheart was.

Name: Echokit
Description: White she-cat with ginger patches and piercing blind blue eyes.
Personality: Calm and easy-natured she-cat, with a big heart. She's also very stubborn and perseverent, she has to be, otherwise, she would never be able to learn how to do new things without sight. Despite her usually loving personality, she can be rather impatient and can quickly become frustrated when her blindness becomes an issue, time will make her more patient. She has a very low self-esteem and could do with a bit more pride. She trusts few cats as much as her brother Cloudkit.
History: She was born in the clan, but never knew her father who died before she was born. Bravewind has become a sort of father figure in his place. She wonders what kind of future she'll have in the clan, being blind and all.
Mate/Crush: None yet.
Kin: Her mother is Appledream and her father is Emeraldheart. Her siblings are Cloudkit, Unnamedkit, and Unnamedkit.
Kits:none
Other: She's been secretly trying to use a particular sound, to create an echo based sight, but still has a lot of work to do before she can use it.
echoleaf1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:06 pm

Name: blazekit
Description: he is a fluffy tortoishell with white paws and underbelly he has deep bluey green eyes and white whiskers
Personality: blazekit is a funny cheeky cat he loves exploring round camp and he has big dreams of being clan leader. he loves playing around but will (almost) always listen to instructions he has a wild imagination and has always wanted to know more about the world
History: he was born in the clan. but his father had died a while before he was born, but his fathers best friend was kinda like a father to him and his siblings. He looks up to his brother CloudKit because he is always working hard and bravewind because he is of course like a father and an amazing cat.
Mate/crush: none at the moment
Kin: his moth is Appledream his father is Emeraldheart. CloudKit, Echokit, unamedkit are his siblings
Kits: none but kinda wants
Other: you can change his name if you want I just picked a name for him

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoleaf1 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:09 am

No i like his name, and he looks cute :)
echoleaf1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:44 pm

echoleaf1 wrote:No i like his name, and he looks cute :)

Thanks! :3 when are they going to be born just wondering

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoleaf1 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:51 am

Soon, probably when the patrols get back.Sorry i haven't posted in a bit, work has been keeping me busy but i'll make sure to post something today
echoleaf1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoleaf1 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:00 am

Hi everyone, sorry that i haven't posting, work has been keeping busy, plus i haven't been well the last few days, the moment i feel better i'll post
echoleaf1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:05 am

Work can get crazy we all understand that, hope you get to feeling better though.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,