( ♔ ' // the royal gathering - discussion thread )

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

( ♔ ' // the royal gathering - discussion thread )

Postby TheBeeGirls » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:57 pm

────────────────────THE ROYAL!─────

┌─────────┐

"I have important news" the q
ueen beemed at the gathering
she organized. In the gathering
there were 4 other countries,
Ireland, Wales, Denmark and
Poland. "My two children, need
to be married" she paused as
people gausped. "the heirs fro
m each kingdom will be comp
eting for their hands. It is very
simple, you must have my chil
dren fall in love with you, at t
he end of every week they will
choose the person they haven't
conected with the most to go h
ome. Let the game begin"

└─────────┘
┌─────────┐

i all tess rules apply ii realistic
characters please! iii only post
your characters and discussion
about it on the discussion threa
d iv be active, if you are going
away please warn me or say so
on the discussion thread. v don
't be upset if your character do
esn't win the competition it's n
othing personal vi if you get ou
t you can still participate, may
be you and the other player's
characters could have a love i
nterest? vii this roleplay is sem
i-lit so please write around 250
-500 words per post.

└─────────┘
TheBeeGirls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aria

Postby ♥Princess of Lions♥ » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:03 pm

~ 𝒜𝓇𝒾𝒶 ~
Crown Princess of Denmark

Role: The Worrier
Faceclaim: Gabriella Wilde

- Personality -
Aria is a very compassionate and loving young woman, appreciative of everything that others do for her. She notices the little things, which can sometimes be wonderful but other times ends up working against her. A lot of her worries and fears stem from finding and exaggerating her own flaws. To her, the imperfections she notices within herself are detrimental, and her exaggerations are not done on purpose. Looking in the mirror, Aria has trouble seeing herself the way others might see her, resulting in her depression and anorexia. Her pessimism is revealed when she self-assesses and she's aware that many others are 'sick and tired of her attitude' so she does her best to hide these feelings and keep them buried within herself. As much as she wishes she could truly change to please the others, depression cannot simply be wished away. In her heart she is somewhat of a broken individual who always means well, but her internal struggles keep her from achieving her greatest potential.

Being a crown princess puts a lot of weight on her shoulders, and she definitely feels the pressure to take care of her kingdom. Aria loves her people and is very proud of them, wanting to do what is best for each and every person despite knowing it's impossible to please and care for everyone equally. This tremendous pressure adds to her internal struggle, doubting herself and fearing a possibly unavoidable failure. Throughout the years Aria has learned to bottle up these emotions and keep them hidden from the public eye. A struggling monarch is a weak monarch, and when it comes to royalty sometimes image is everything. Aria has done an excellent job at presenting herself as 'a changed woman' from the worrisome girl she used to be, gaining more support and appreciation from her people.

Deep inside however, the worries and fears are stronger than ever, slowly tearing her apart during a competition where she needs confidence the most.
Last edited by ♥Princess of Lions♥ on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥Princess of Lions♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheBeeGirls » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:01 pm

reserve for character
Last edited by TheBeeGirls on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheBeeGirls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheBeeGirls » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:15 pm

reserve for relation chart
Last edited by TheBeeGirls on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheBeeGirls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

---

Postby éros » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:35 pm

res for prince of Ireland.
Last edited by éros on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
éros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relationships

Postby éros » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:35 pm

prince of Ireland relationship chart.
éros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream, » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:58 am

res. for prince of poland
Last edited by dream, on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
dream,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream, » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:59 am

res. for relations
dream,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( . ─ ❝ Malachi ❞ // Badboy Prince

Postby paria. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:54 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
MALACHI EILIAN RHYS
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Prince of Wales
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝Spoiler, we all die in the end!❞
- Kai

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
facts
full name; Malachi Rhys
nicknames; Kai
age; ?
gender; Male

appearance
height; 6'3
weight; 187lbs.
build; Muscular
eyes; Chocolate
hair; Black

traits
first impression; Mysterious
+ traits; Charming, humorous, loyal
- traits; Stubborn, sarcastic, bold

relationships
family; N/A
significant other; Single
sexuality; Heterosexual

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Malachi isn't like the average man, at 6'3 tall and 187lbs. The enhanced height was passed down from his father, whom was even larger. An athletic build along with broad shoulders and chest. His weight is mainly from all the defined muscles distributed throughout his whole body. Kai has warm brown eyes with golden flecks surrounding the pupil. His eyes are framed by thick, dark eyelashes, which he got from his mother. A defined jawline under a light dusting of stubble. He has relatively short hair compared to others, which is black in color. His hair is darker towards his roots and his hair has lighter highlights from being out in the sun so much.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Tall, dark, handsome, and most definitely a badboy. That's how most would describe Kai at first glance. He's not one for long-term relationships and doesn't like it when girls start to get too attached. He prefers to stay emotionally detached due to incidences in the past. Out of all the girls he's been with, none of them have really had any impact on him romantically. He doesn't believe that's he'll ever find a girl that will make him want to be a better person, which is the pessimistic side of him kicking in. Malachi is actually pretty charming, all badboy nature aside, and he could probably charm someone to loan him the shirt off their back. He's well versed in academics and knows how to speak several other languages. Just because Kai is a badboy doesn't mean he never paid attention to his academics, even though he never made any effort to convince people he was smart. Kai doesn't seek approval from others, or else he'd be like his sister. Malachi loves his sister with every fiber in his body and would protect her from anyone or anything.

There is a reason Malachi chose to be an emotionally detached badboy. Kai went and fought in Wales' military when his parents decided he needed discipline before ever reigning over Wales as king. He was gone for two years before returning home. He was even worse than before because of the traumatizing things he had witnessed. Kai was more emotionally detached and he began sleeping around with noble and serving girls alike. He was trying to bury the pain he hid from the world. He had lost good men in a border skirmish, one of which was his bestfriend. Those events made Kai the man he is today, and he doesn't plan on changing.
Last edited by paria. on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
paria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me