You Are My Everything | Discussion & Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

You Are My Everything | Discussion & Forms

Postby Tiny_Cat » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:32 pm

soul mate
        /ˈsōl ˌmāt/
        noun: soulmate
          a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner.
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vanessa Wolfe | the Non Believer

Postby Tiny_Cat » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:32 pm

╒════════════════════╕
name Vanessa Kathryn Wolfe
nickname Nessie, Kate
age 23 Years Old
gender Female
nationality French, American
sexuality Demisexual
╘════════════════════╛

╒════════════════════╕
pos traits Protective, Charming, Loyal
neu traits Stubborn, Witty, Intelligent
neg traits Argumentative, Short-Tempered
likes Her Kids, Dancing, Baking
dislikes Sea Food, Being Wrong
fears Losing her Kids
╘════════════════════╛
╒════════════════════╕
hair color Dark Chestnut Brown
eye color Forest Green
skin tone Tanned, Freckled
build Petite, Slender
height Four Foot Nine
weight 96.5 Pounds
╘════════════════════╛

╒════════════════════╕
crush tbd, PM Me
soulmate tbd
friends Open, PM Me
children Alice & Theodore
theme song What Hurst the Most
other n/a
╘════════════════════╛

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Personality; Vanessa is the type of person who, in no uncertain terms, you want fighting on your side. Bessie is a great person, beloved by her peers. She is kind, compassionate, and selfless. She is the type of person who will go out of her way to help those in need and can't help melting when faced with cute little animals and babies. She is loyal, protective, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest but her heart is always in the right place. She's a phenomenal mother and those she cares strongly about often liken her to the sun. She burns from within with a bright, golden light that encompasses all she holds dear. She cares about everyone in her small town and they care for her. But the image they have of her isn't always what others see. Strangers, people she doesn't know and/or trust, see a much more dangerous side of Nessie. While she has always been headstrong and stubborn, even with those she loves, Nessie turns a total cold shoulder on people she doesn't trust. Ness is a very tempermental girl with very little self control and typically she deserve a that self control for those she cares about. So if you don't know her well enough and she loses her patience with you, be prepared to get an earful because this girl can rant. She can be impatient, argumentative, competitive, and prideful. She hates asking anyone, even her loved ones for help and tends to bottle up her emotions until they explode out of her. She hates appearing weak or vulnerable.

History; Vanessa Wolfe (Vanessa Carter at the time)was born in Berry Hill, Tennessee. Berry Hill was a tiny down that consisted of a gas station, A general store, A grocery store, A hardware store, and a small residential area. There was a school house for the younger kids but kids in Junior High and High School had to travel an hour by bus each way to get to and from school. Most of Berry Hill was made up of farmland. Vanessa was an only child and her parents raised her on a pretty isolated ranch several miles from the main town so Nessie didn't grow up with a whole lot of friends. She hates the isolation and yearned for the day when she would be free. That day came when she was sixteen, on a field trip with her classmates. Nessie had decided she had had enough and sneaked off while her teachers and classmates were distracted and struck out on her own. She hopped a bus to the city, got a job as a waitress, and for awhile she was happy. A few mere weeks after she had arrived and settled in, a young man walked into the Diner. Nessie had always whole-heartedly believed that the Soul Mate Principle was real and that one day she would meet her special someone. And the second her clock ticked to zero she met Bryan Wolfe. Bryan was dashing and handsome and there was just something about him that drew her in. Nessie and Bryan fell hard and fast and a year later, they eloped to Vegas and married. She was seventeen, he was nineteen. A year later, Vanessa gave birth to their beautiful twins, Alice and Theodore. Motherhood suited Nessie. From the very first money she seemed to instinctively know just what to do and she found no greater joy than caring for her children while her husband worked. But unfortunately, only two short years later Bryan was tragically killed in a hit and run leaving Vanessa a widow. Tucking tail, she returned home with the twins to enlist her parent's help during a dark time in her life. Imagine her surprise and fury when, A a year later, A new clock appeared on her wrist like it had never left in the first place, proclaiming she had another Soul Mate out there. Vanessa still refuses to believe she could have a Soul Mate out there and insists Brulyan was the only one for her. Two more years passed and with the twins now five, she's decided a little vacation was in order and has chosen to leave the kids with her parents and head off to the Caribbean for some much needed fun in the sun.
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nessie's Relations

Postby Tiny_Cat » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:33 pm

Vanessa's Relationship Chart

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Amalia Kemp | Positive | Vanessa isn't typically
the type of girl to have many female friends
but Amalia Kemp is a rare exception. They've
been own pals for years and met when Nessie
ran away from home but haven't seen each
other in years. She was one of Nessie's closest
confidantes' But their relationship is a tad bit
strained since Vanessa left with only a short
note explaining why she was leaving after Bryan
died.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cassin Khuram | Neutral | Vanessa isn't quite
sure how she feels about Cassin yet. On the one
hand, she finds him attractive and funny. On the
other, she dislikes most people who believe or
are open to the idea of Soul mates at this point.
For now she is playing it by ear.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ ❅ } Cassim Khuram

Postby paria. » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:53 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
CASSIM KHURAM
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
The Skeptic
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝Spoiler! We all die in the end!
- Cassim

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
facts
full name; Cassim Khuram
nicknames; Cass
age; 23
gender; Male

appearance
height; 6'1
weight; 187lbs.
build; Muscular
eyes; Chocolate
hair; Black
other; Glasses

traits
first impression; Kind
+ traits; Humorous, caring, loyal
- traits; Skeptical, sarcastic, bold

relationships
family; N/A
significant other; N/A
sexuality; Heterosexual

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cassim was born and raised in a town called Haven, Virginia. The town was medium in size, which was just big enough so people wouldn't know everyone else's business. He liked living there, but he aspired to move away and do big things with his life. At eighteen, he moved away from home to go to college. It wasn't long before he got a call alerting him of his mother's death. The death of his mother sent his thought reeling from the Soul Mate Principle because she died before she found hers. His father was just a one night stand and he was raised by his single mother. He doubts that he actually has a perfect half, and will only believe it once he sees it for himself.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
This fella is an introvert and doesn't like to talk a whole lot. He prefers to observe a conversation before joining in. Due to observant nature, Cass picks up on people's emotions and social cues, such as if someone likes someone else or vise versa. He can be indifferent at times, but if you take the time to peel back his layers you'll see he's a sweetie. Cassim likes to make puns and corny jokes, which is one of the reasons why people like to confide and take comfort in him. Cass is respectful to everyone he meets, but respect is a two way street for Cassim. He doesn't anger easily, but if you push the right buttons, he'll snap. Cass judges people, mostly, by their actions rather than their words. He can be a bit of a realist at times, which means he can be skeptical.
Last edited by paria. on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
paria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( . ── ❝ Spoiler! We all die in the end! ❞ //

Postby paria. » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:54 pm

R E L A T I O N S
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Vanessa - The Non-believer; |Pos/Neut/Neg| words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

Name - The Skeptic; |Pos/Neut/Neg| ords words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

Name - The Believer; |Pos/Neut/Neg| words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

Name - The Non-believer; |Pos/Neut/Neg| words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

Name - The Believer; |Pos/Neut/Neg| words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
Last edited by paria. on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
paria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kitty says...

Postby Tiny_Cat » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:58 pm

Excellent form xD he is accepted
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: You Are My Everything | Discussion & Forms

Postby Λlpha » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:55 pm

Mark. Res female believer, please?
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ (( 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇 ))l ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

brings hell's rain ll⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤lll 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄'𝘿 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙎

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ll ↪ ' [ ❝ 𝐅𝐎𝐑 ❞ ]- ↩ ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

↪↪Image

just one yesterday - fall out boy
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amalia Helena Kemp | Skeptic

Postby 200765 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:57 am

A M A L I A

Name » Amalia Helena Kemp
    Nickname » Lia
    Gender » Female
    Age » 22
    Sexuality » Heterosexual
    Family » Skylar and Reyes Kemp
    (divorced)
    Crush » Open
    Soulmate » tba

Hair » Light brown with natural
    highlights
    Eyes » Dark brown
    Height » 5'3"
    Build » Slim
    Clothing » Comfortable,
    whatever suits the occasion,
    usually not brand name clothes
    Others » Pierced ears

Major » Education/Teaching
    Jobs » Preschool Teaching
    Assistant (3 days a week), Daycare
    (2 days a week)
    Relations » x
Born and raised in Washington, D.C.,
Amalia's family lived in a large apartment
in the city. When she was eight, her
parents, who were soulmates, started
getting into lots of arguments. Eventually
after many large fights, the two of them
got divorced. After that, Amalia started to
loose faith in the clock that ticked on her
wrist. If her parents were soulmates, why
did they get divorced? She started to think
they divorced because of something she
did, and that made her more closed-off
and constantly second-guess herself. She
didn't want anyone else to leave her
because of her actions. Years later, one
of her high school friends found her
soulmate and they fell in love with each
other. That made Amalia think that maybe
some soulmates were compatible. It also
made her believe even more that it was
her fault that her parents divorced. She
was sure that she and her own soulmate
would not end up well together. If she
does find her soulmate, Amalia will be
very cautious around them and will warn
them that she is not good for them. She
doesn't believe that she and her soulmate
will actually be a perfect match.
Fc.: Zoey Deutch
Pos. » Friendly, Playful,
Observant, Caring, Patient,
Protective
Neg. » Hesitant, Cautious,
Unconfident, Self-Critical,
Anxious, Stubborn
Last edited by 200765 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amalia Helena Kemp | Relations

Postby 200765 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:57 am

R E L A T I O N S
............................................................................................................................................................
(✔) positive/friends (≣) neutral (✘) negative (♡) possible love interest (❤) current crush (⦾) soulmate
............................................................................................................................................................

[Non-Believer] Vanessa Wolfe [✔] » The two of them are close friends and when Vanessa needed a place to
      stay after Bryan's death, Amalia offered her apartment in D.C. Lia helped Vanessa in whatever ways she could:
      taking care of Alice and Theodore, cooking meals for all of them, ect. But when Vanessa suddenly left Amalia
      with barely an explanation, it made her blame herself all over again. Someone else important to her had left
      and Amalia had no clue why. She was starting to get really anxious about her relationships with anyone and
      finally decided to get away from everyone and go on a vacation in the Caribbean.
      [Non-Believer] Chase Carver [✔/≣/✘] » Please PM me to discuss!
      [Skeptic] Cassim Khuram [✔/≣/✘] » Please PM me to discuss!
      [Believer] Name [✔/≣/✘] » Please PM me to discuss!
      [Believer] Diemon Vitale [≣/✔] » At first, Amalia is a little nervous around Diemon because of his intimidating
      aura. Once they get to know each other better, she'll become less wary of him. The two of them will become
      friends even though their stubbornness makes them butt heads at times.
Last edited by 200765 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me