Our new world// LoZ Breath of The Wild RP// Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Our new world// LoZ Breath of The Wild RP// Discussion

Postby Rinovo » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:40 am

"I wouldn't underestimate me if I were you, dear."
    ➳name; Lucine
    ➳age; 27
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Demi Pansexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳OC or Canon; OC
    ➳Species; Sheikah

➳hair; black with a red tint
    ➳eyes; grey
    ➳skin tone; very pale
    ➳build; tall, thin, and willowy
    ➳height; 5'12
    ➳weight; 149 pounds

➳abilities / powers; she is physic, and also has the ability to teleport, like all Yiga members
    ➳weapons; She is very skilled with a scythe

➳personality; Lucine is quiet and calculating. She can be cold and dry to others, but she isn't heartless. At least, if you don't try to kill her. She can be deceiving, and uses this to her advantage to get what she wants. She does have a small soft side for those that care and agree with her, but she never shows this side to anyone else. She is a very good fighter, and will kill without remorse if she feels it is needed. She is a bit of a trickster, for she loves to get into people's heads and mess with them. She really isn't the worst person, for she is just deceived and brainwashed.

➳history; Lucine was born in Kakariko village to a normal village family. At the age of three, she was kidnapped and taken away from her home by the Yiga, and was raised in their ways. She never found out about this, and served them loyally until their downfall by the hand of the hero. She has taken great interest in him since, but she never had the desire to hunt him down. Although she was a Yiga, she wasn't really a firm supporter of Ganon. Instead, she believes that he can be controlled by the people of Hyrule, using his power to do great things. She has a group of followers protesting against the rise of Zelda, for Lucine does not support royalty. She is trying to gain knowledge to resurrect Ganon and control his powers.

➳other; One of the Official leaders of the Yiga clan

Last edited by Rinovo on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔═════════════╗

He/They/She.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

struggling with gender identity
rn ;,)

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:43 am

➳name; Mauhaii
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Questioning
    ➳crush; None
    ➳OC or Canon; Oc
    ➳Species; Male Gerudo

➳hair; Dark brown
    ➳eyes; hazelnut brown
    ➳skin tone; very tanned
    ➳build; Fit and lean
    ➳height; 5'7
    ➳weight; 132 pounds

➳abilities / powers; He has increased heat tolerance due to living in the desert
    ➳weapons; He is good with curved swords, but can also use his staff to fight.

➳personality; Mauhaii is a very boisterous teen who lives in a world where caution is thrown to the winds and
    thinking is used long, long, after he acts. This Boy is up in your face
    happy-go-lucky with not a care in the world. According to him, nothing
    could hurt him. Considered annoying by most Gerudo, or anyone in that matter, he can shrug quite a bit off.
    Athough he is impudent and reckless, Mauhaii is extremely loyal to
    those he trust, and would protect them with his life. Only these people
    can make him get serious or come to his senses, If they encourage
    him to do so. If someone ever hurts the ones he loves, he will make
    sure they feel his rage. If he is ever seen unhappy or down, you can
    definitely tell something is terribly wrong. And once you get past his
    flaws, he really is a sweet, fun-loving kid

➳history; Born as a rare Voe Gerudo, Mauhaii had always had it hard growing up. He barely lived in Gerudo town, for at the last moment, the Gerudo chief spoke up in his favor. Life wasn't smooth for him though, for he was considered an outcast by the vai, and barely anyone spoke to him. He didn't give up though, and always sought out conversation with any vai he could meet. He was scorned for his boisterousness, and at the age of thirteen, he was told to leave Gerudo town with his mother. He lived in Faron with his mother until he turned fifteen, and has been traveling around alone since.

➳other; he is allowed to visit Gerudo town occasionally, but he could never live there.
Last edited by Rinovo on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
╔═════════════╗

He/They/She.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

rn ;,)

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sempiira || Fiery Warrior

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:59 am

➳name; sempiira
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; female
    ➳race; gerudo
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳oc or canon; oc

➳hair; dark red
    ➳eyes; reddish orange
    ➳skin tone; dark olive
    ➳height; 5'2
    ➳weight; 100 lbs

➳abilities / powers; her staff may look ordinary, but it is able to store sunlight and transform it into fiery attacks. even when the sun isn't present it can be used to launch fire as long as it has power stored in it. she also has a high resistance to heat due to how much time she has spent living in the desert
    ➳weapons; a staff and daggers. she is also proficient with swords and spears, but she doesn't carry either around with her since she prefers her staff

➳personality; like most gerudo's, sempiira is a fierce warrior, though she quickly became in outcast within her people. having an extreme ego to her, she likes to see herself above others. due to this ego problem, she found herself being a loner among her own people and caused her to become rather cold toward them. over time it has become difficult to work with her or even gain her trust, but she is quite the intelligent young girl. she is quite stealthy and is quick to accomplish things she puts her mind to. unlike the other female gerudo's, she tends to turn a cold shoulder toward finding a husband and she highly dislikes the tradition of her people. this by no means has turned her entirely away from finding love. if she truly wishes she can be quite friendly, especially toward those she trusts and she becomes rather loyal to them as well. though her stubbornness might get in the way, she does have a caring side, but she likes to live her life for herself and nobody else

➳history; being born in gerudo, sempiira was excepted to grow up much like other vais. she was to be trained as a warrior and eventually set out on her own quest to find a husband. she however wanted nothing to do with such traditions. by the time she was only eight years old, she had shown distaste toward going off on her own to find a man and then return to work in one of the shops. she did however accept the training she was given. she became a guard for a short period of time before her mother insisted that she go off on her own quest to find a possible voe to marry. this outraged the young girl and she took off into the desert to try and live on her own. after traveling for several days, she came across a group that had formed in the far desert and they captured her, declaring her as their "sand princess." not minding her new title, she decided to go along with it until the yiga clan came along trying to find new members. by then she had become the figure head of the group and the clan was quick to take her away. she was held hostage until she agreed to assist the clan. deciding that she had no choice, she agreed and now she often makes trips into gerudo town to get valuable information for the clan

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:47 am

Accepted!

We shall start when A few more people join
╔═════════════╗

He/They/She.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

rn ;,)

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azzy_dreemurr » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:27 am

675be31a867fdc46103cbb2ada9f3c45.png
Kass
675be31a867fdc46103cbb2ada9f3c45.png (98.21 KiB) Viewed 205 times

➳name; Kass
    ➳age; 30-ish
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Straight
    ➳crush; Open
    ➳OC or Canon; Canon

➳hair; He has blue feathers
    ➳eyes; Yellow
    ➳skin tone; Blue fethers with a tone of orange on his chest. and brown in his fingers
    ➳build; Buff
    ➳height; Unknown
    ➳weight; Unknown

➳abilities / powers; He knows to play the Accordeon and knows ancient songs passed from generation to generation
    ➳weapons; None

➳personality; Assistive, supportive, kind, generous
    ➳history; He usually likes to hang around the stables and where a shrine is found, he helped Link some times in his journey, after the calamity he went to look for more clues and old songs to help out in some way or another in the establishment of hyrule after the calamity.

➳other;

9d93d5177a8c059b51b02d41b3_ciA2NDIDZjE5MzFhMGJiZGI=.jpg
Yunobo
9d93d5177a8c059b51b02d41b3_ciA2NDIDZjE5MzFhMGJiZGI=.jpg (28.27 KiB) Viewed 205 times

➳name; Yunobo
    ➳age; 23
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Straight
    ➳crush; Open
    ➳OC or Canon; Canon

➳hair; White
    ➳eyes; Black
    ➳skin tone; Orange
    ➳build; Rock
    ➳height; Unknown
    ➳weight; Unknown

➳abilities / powers; He inherited Daruk's signature defensive shield ability to protect him.
    ➳weapons; He learned to use Daruk's signature Sword the Boulder breaker

➳personality; Kind, doubtful
    ➳history; Yunobo is a goron and he's one of Daruk's descendants, he inherited Daruk's signature ability "Darku's Protection," He helped link to calm down Vah Ruta at Death Mountain, and after Link left towards hyrule castle to fight the calamity he started training with Daruk's Sword, the Boulder Breaker, or at least a copy of it, to assist Link on any further quests he has.
    ➳other;
azzy_dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Accepted! I'll update the front page later

*Edit; I will be gone next week and maybe this week. I'm sorry I can't rp till then, but i'm Not going to let this die. Anyone who wants to join can leave their Forums here still, and if I can get on enough this week/ we get one more roleplayer {Maybe}, we'll start this week.
╔═════════════╗

He/They/She.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

rn ;,)

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kairos~ » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:56 pm

➳name; Fo
    ➳age; 150 years
    ➳gender; Magigirl
    ➳sexuality; Grey-aseuxal
    ➳crush; N/A
    ➳OC or Canon; OC

➳hair; A very light pink
    ➳eyes; A deep violet
    ➳skin tone; Blush pink
    ➳build; Skinny
    ➳height; In her fairy form, she is approximately six inches and in her human form, she is around 4'3
    ➳weight; In her fairy form, her weight is really unknown and in her human form, she is around 96 pounds.

➳abilities / powers; Nothing really special besides that she can morph from fairy form to human form.
    ➳weapons; Nothing, whatever she can find within nature.

➳personality;
    + Loyal
    + Sweet
    + Loving
    - Curious
    - Petty
    - Anxious
    ➳history; Not much is known about Fo besides the fact she's only connected with one human which was over 100 years ago.

➳other; I swear I'm a semi-lit role player, I'm just horrible at bios. c,:

Hi there, I'm ~Kairos! You may call me "Kai" for short if you'd like.
    I'm a normal teen in the USA that owns two male fancy rats. When
    I'm on ChickenSmoothie I'm just trying to kill time and collect
    more pets. Feel free to trade me!

Image Image
~Kairos~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:02 pm

Accepted! I guess we can start. anyone can make the first post, and then we'll go on from there.

To be honest, i'm not too sure where this plot may go, but I think that's the beauty of it. We'll come up with the plot as we go, or we can all decide together on an idea for a plot. Yes, I do have a basic idea as listed on the first post, but it's not too detailed. I'm definitely open on any suggestions for the plot/drama!
╔═════════════╗

He/They/She.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

rn ;,)

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.ad.y » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:48 am

Oh my gosh, do you have any idea how long I've been searching for a roleplay like this?! I'll be joining in soon, but I need to create my characters!

* Edit * If no one has, Mind if I reserve Prince Sidon? ^_^

- Lady Arkrania
──────────I'll see you in space, cowboy──

─────────────────────────────────────────

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Lady | adult | she/her | heterosexual | gemini | intj-a | ︻╦̵̵̿╤──

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎oh would i love to see the stars

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎from the beaches up on mars

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎would i‏‏‎ ‎love to have a day

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎on neptune, in outer space

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎i pretend im a rocket man

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎exploring places ive never been

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎when im caught, don't reel me in

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎let me go

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎and let me swim

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎graphic designer | visual artist| cosplayer | gamer

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎roleplayer| godzilla with a microwave

─────────────────────────────────────────

──────────I'll see you in space, cowboy──
L.ad.y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me