Our new world// LoZ Breath of The Wild RP// Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Our new world// LoZ Breath of The Wild RP// Discussion

Postby Rinovo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:22 am

People would often tell stories of the past, before the calamity. Those stories were about everything; castle town, legends of peace, Prosperity, the castle, and most of all, hope. These were only distant memories to distract ones from the pain of the present. Very few are still alive who have witnessed these years before their eyes, and know what true freedom is.

What some do not realize is that these years are again upon us, but not as wonderful as they once were.

Ganon has been defeated. The scattered and broken remnants of Hyrule are defiant at the idea of an ruler, and developing groups to fight the progress of rebuilding a kingdom. Ties with other kingdoms and species are stretched thin, for they have always considered Ganon to be the creation of the Hylians. What's more is that the Yiga Clan is still faithful to their demon king, waiting, for when the time is again right to overcome the land of Hyrule once more. No matter your kingdom, species, beliefs, and opinions, The fate of Hyrule will effect all lives.

Will you stand by the Princess and her followers, or fight against the rise of a system of royalty?

Main thread

Last edited by Rinovo on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Our new world// LoZ BOTW rp// Discussion

Postby Rinovo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:45 am

➳name; Zelda
    ➳age; 117
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳OC or Canon; Canon like Ganon {I'm sorry}

➳hair; Pure blond
    ➳eyes; Greenish blue
    ➳skin tone; fair
    ➳build; Feminine
    ➳height; A bit on the shorter side
    ➳weight; 126' pounds

➳abilities / powers; She bears the power of the triforce of wisdom, but it now rarely shows itself

➳weapons; She isn't the most skilled, but she is learning basic archery

➳personality; Zelda is a very intelligent and well-spoken girl, who dreams of a better future for her Kingdom. She has the makings for a fine ruler, and is fighting for that chance. She is willing to sacrifice for others, to protect the land she loves dearly. She can end up feisty and snappy sometimes, but soon starts to feel guilty by her actions. Although she tries her best to not show it, she is self-doubting over her choices and a bit self-conscious. She hates to see anyone in pain, especially those close to her, and tries her best to protect them.

➳history; The daughter of the deseased King Rhoam, Zelda lost her mother at a young age. She was raised all her life revolving around the Triforce, being educated on how to gain it's power. She never managed to find it's power on her trips to the sacred springs, and it instead revealed itself at the battle of fort Hateno, where link was critically injured. She later realized that it was her duty to keep Calamity Ganon at bay, and sealed herself away for a hundred years to fight him. She was finally freed from her fight when Link defeated Ganon himself, and now they have both been traveling to reunite Hyrule.

{Shortened version}

➳other; Princess of Hyrule
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Our new world// LoZ Breath of The Wild RP// Discussion

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:22 am

➳name; Shima
    ➳age; 26
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Pansexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳OC or Canon; Oc

➳hair; -
    ➳eyes; green
    ➳skin tone; feathers are tan and blue
    ➳build; lean and fit
    ➳height; 6'8
    ➳weight; 160

➳abilities / powers; None
    ➳weapons;None

➳personality;Shima is a rather timid and somewhat shy Rito, with very good intentions. He spends his days trying to make his father happy, but kept help but to be a little rebellious towards him. Sometimes, Shima things hes capable of more then then delivering mail across hyrule, he actually wants to help defend the land from evil, however sometimes Shima does doubt his self sometimes. Overall, The rito is really kind and gentle, but he can blow a fuse from time to time. Lastly , hes a very dedicated young Rito who is always looking for his real purpose in life
    ➳history; Nothing special about his past , Shima grew with his parents in the Rito village. He spend most of his days in the mail office with father. Although he wanted to be a great warrior, he was only allowed to deliver man

➳other;Art by me

[Making a fairy ]
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Link || Champion of Hyrule

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:25 am

➳name; link
    ➳age; 118
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bicurious
    ➳crush; none
    ➳oc or canon; canon

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; well built
    ➳height; 5'10
    ➳weight; 153 lbs

➳abilities / powers; he bears the triforce of courage
    ➳weapons; link has a variety of different weapons he can wield. with him however he carries the master sword, great eagle bow, and his sheikah slate which can produce bombs, slow an object down, create block of ice when water is present and act as a magnet

➳personality; because link bears the spirit of the hero, all of link's incarnations each possess an unbreakable spirit. one feature in link's personality that is greatly emphasized is his courage. he is often depicted as a humble yet brave and courageous boy who steps up to the task of saving the kingdom of hyrule (and many others), a task to which he seems destined. as such, he is often associated with the triforce of courage and the goddess farore. he rarely shows signs of cowardice and is always willing to use his strength and valor to save and help those around him.

➳history; link awoke from a deep sleep in the shrine of resurrection after 100 years of sleeping and is guided by a mysterious voice to take the sheikah slate and embark to the outside world, told that he must "shine upon hyrule once again." he then exits the shrine and is free to explore hyrule. outside the shrine, he finds an old man who later informs him that the calamity ganon was a source of many evils 100 years ago, until it was sealed in hyrule castle, which has been able to contain it for the past century. the old man also mentions that the calamity ganon is close to breaking free, giving link a task in saving hyrule. link is afflicted by amnesia, as he is unable to remember anyone from prior to his rest in the shrine of resurrection so he sets off on his quest with no idea of who he truly is. eventually he faced ganon and sealed him away with the help of zelda

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:30 am

Both accepted
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gypsum || The Healing Fairy

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:36 am

➳name; gypsum
    ➳age; 1300
    ➳gender; female
    ➳race; fairy
    ➳sexuality; asexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳oc or canon; oc

➳hair; whitish-lavender
    ➳eyes; a pale blue
    ➳height; 4'7 (at her full size) normally is about 7" tall
    ➳weight; 72 lbs (at full size) normally about 6 ounces

➳abilities / powers; as a fairy gypsum has healing capabilities. she is also known to be able to change in size when needed though in her "hylian" size she isn't necessarily all that useful, but she can wield a weapon if need be. she often only appears in that size when she wishes to speak with those around her and not be overlooked, though her small stature doesn't help. in such a form she loses her ability to fly, but still is able to heal
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; gypsum is a kind hearted fairy who is always willing to aid those in need. she wishes to prove that she is not useless and would go to the extent of risking her own life to do so. This fairy excels in nothing and is seen as completely average compared to all the other fairies out there. most of the time she is very submissive and will do exactly what anyone tells her, unless it goes against her own beliefs, however she does not like being yelled and in many cases ends up in tears. though she tries not to cry in front of others to show that she is trying to be strong, she can't help but losing it sometimes. gypsum is also very trustworthy and typically is able to keep secrets as well as remember little things that people tell her. with her trust, comes honesty and she almost always tells the truth because of her kind nature.

➳history; it is unknown how she was born, but for most of her life gypsum has lived with the great fairy found near kakariko village. aging much slower than that of the other species, she was kept safe for several hundred years in order to let her flourish and develop as a fairy rather than be disturbed by outside forces. by the time calamity ganon had shown himself, she was ready to aid not only the great fairy, but anyone else who might need it. leaving the great fairy for awhile, she set out to help heal those that were wounded by the increasing number of enemies. soon enough she was wounded herself and had to return to her home in order to assure that she wasn't killed. by the time she was healed and ready to set out again, hyrule had fallen to ruin and there wasn't much for her to do, thus she stayed with the other fairies until ganon was taken care of

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:41 am

Accepted

but guys, guys,

Sidon is still open

╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:03 pm

➳name;Ravana
    ➳age; 1366
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Asexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳OC or Canon; Oc

➳hair; Black
    ➳eyes; red
    ➳skin tone; Peach
    ➳build; Fit
    ➳height; Normal [ 8 inches ], bigger [ 5'2]
    ➳weight; Unknown

➳abilities / powers; Dark related abilities. Like dark magic
    ➳weapons; None

➳personality;Ravana appears to very deceiving, he's able to trick and use others if your not careful. He seems to get extremely childish, Ravana will lose his temper in a blink of an eye. Ravana is rather smart, but he uses smarts to do bad thing. He does have humor in him. Lastly, Ravana isn't the nicest guy around, he's actually pretty rude
    ➳history; Nothing much to share for his history. Ravana was known to be an outcast to all fairy kind since he weild dark abilities. Ravana tried his best to make peace with other faries, but none would approach him. The dark fairy wondered around the land alone, darkness slowly tainted his heart. When Ganon invaded, he supported him although he couldn't really do anything about it. Ravana was angery when Link had defeated him and now he's trying to find a way to revive him some how

➳other;

[Would make him if I felt motivated to play him]
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Accepted, we needed some bad guys. I'm making more characters myself, but I'm still working on them. I think I may have a major yiga villian
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:52 am

Maybe I'll make a villain too. I'd have to think of a character idea first though
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me