get 'em back! ▸ discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

get 'em back! ▸ discussion

Postby neamrel » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:00 am

xxxImage
        xxxxroleplay thread
        xxxx
        xxxx
        xxxxthis is the discussion thread for
        xxxxthe roleplay. post all forms and
        xxxxchit-chat here please c;
        xxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ bucky barnes ]

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:17 am

𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐒 : 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐑

information gathered from various sources. i do not claim as mine.

To his superiors Bucky was the best natural fighter they had ever seen. It wasn't long before he was made Captain America's partner, who unlike Cap could get his hands dirty doing the little tricks that Cap wasn't allowed to do because of regular military methods.
      ________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the closing days of World War II, during a mission overseas to take down Baron Heinrich Zemo, Cap and Bucky hopped on a plane carrying a bomb and hoping to disarm it. Cap couldn't reach it but Bucky hung on. It was booby trapped and the bomb detonated. Bucky found himself too close to the explosion which sent him and Captain America falling into the waters below. While Captain America's body was frozen in a state of suspended animation for years, Bucky's body was never found... In April 1945, an experimental Soviet spy-submarine helmed by Comrade Karpov was crossing the English Channel when it intercepted a transmission claiming that Captain America and Bucky had been blown up. Not far from the area, the sub quickly charted the depths and discovered Bucky's tattered body, his left arm completely torn off. Apparently flash-frozen in the waters, the Soviets slowly increased his temperature to thaw out his tissues. After administering electricity, CPR and adrenaline directly into his heart, Bucky was brought back from the dead. While he had no memory of his previous life, Bucky demonstrated a remarkable ability: reflex memories. He knew how to fight, and how to speak four languages, but had no clue how he knew all this.

Fitting him with a cybernetic arm, the Soviets began work on the Winter Soldier Project. They began mental implantation to reprogram his mind and make him loyal to no one but the Soviets. With the codename Winter Soldier, the former Bucky was sent out on spy missions to blend in with his surroundings and assassinate various Cold War power-players. After acting oddly on a few missions, Bucky served as a body guard to the professor behind the Winter Soldier project for a few years before the Soviets decided to store the Winter Soldier away in a suspended state until needed again, keeping his mind from learning the truth.

Bucky is loyal, brave, honest to a fault, headstrong, resilient, and has a strong sense of justice and honor; during the 40's he was charming and a ladies man, in present times he tends to be more distant and self-contained. As the Winter Soldier, Bucky was an elusive, dangerous and amnesiac assassin. He was ruthless, brutal and under the complete control of HYDRA. After Steve Rogers reminded him of his past, Bucky broke from his programming and saved his friend and former target from drowning.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ Super Soldier Serum/Bionic Arm:] Bucky's bionic arm gives him enhanced strength superior to that of A normal human's. However, the bionic arm is not the only source of his physical attributes; he was given some form of the Super Soldier Serum, that affected his tissue strength and physical capabilities to the very peak of human potential.
      Enhanced Strength: Bucky's physical strength is enhanced to the very peak of human potential. HYDRA also removed the remnants of his severed left arm and replaced the missing limb with a cybernetic one. The bionic arm and some form of the Super Soldier Serum gives him enhanced strength almost equal to that of Steve's.
      Enhanced Durability: Bucky's bones and muscles are almost as dense and hard as Steve's, which makes him very durable compared to a normal human.
      Enhanced Speed: Bucky can run and move at speeds that are superior to that of a normal human's. Bucky's speed is almost equal to that of Steve's.
      Enhanced Stamina: Bucky's musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a normal human.
      Enhanced Reflexes: Bucky's reflexes are superior to that of a normal human's.
      Enhanced Agility: Bucky's agility is superior to that of a normal human's.
      Accelerated Healing: Bucky's healing speed and efficiency is superior to that of a normal human.
      Slowed Aging Process: Extended periods of cryonic preservation and his rapid cellular regeneration has dramatically slowed Bucky's overall aging process.
      Master Hand-To-Hand Combatant/Martial Artist: Receiving vast training from the United States Army and HYDRA, Bucky became a master assassin, who's combat skills are almost on the same level as Steve's.
      Master Marksman: Receiving vast training from the United States Army and HYDRA, Bucky became a master marksman, he is one of, if not the deadliest marksman on the planet.
      Expert Pilot: Bucky was able to "hijack" a Quinjet after killing the pilot.
Last edited by rey skywalker on Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ wanda maximoff ]

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:17 am

𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐅𝐅 : 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

information gathered from various sources. i do not claim as mine.
        Wanda Maximoff - 5'7" - 132 lbs.

From being involved in protests, to volunteering for Wolfgang von Strucker's experiments, to joining the Avengers, Wanda Maximoff has shown she prefers to fight directly for what she believes in. This passion has led her to the mistake of siding with Ultron, a mistake that deeply influences much of her actions thereafter.

Her doubt and guilt over the mistakes she has made and her desire to fight for her beliefs have at times led her to inaction, once during the Battle of Sokovia, and once during her house arrest at the Avengers Compound. Both times, Hawkeye was able to talk her into action, affirming her desire to fight for what she feels is right, despite what others think.

In contrast with her brother, Scarlet Witch displays a more serious attitude and direct anger, not only against Tony Stark, but anyone she perceives as her enemy, such as Klaue. Her anger can be both powerful and vengeful, not only leading her to volunteer for experiments, but also personally seek out Ultron's last form in order to destroy herself after he murdered her brother. Ultimately indicates her deeply caring nature, as her greatest motivations and feats have most frequently arisen from her devotion to others.

Wanda Maximoff is a native of the Eastern European country of Sokovia who grew with her twin brother, Pietro. In an effort to help purge their country of strife, the twins agreed to undergo experiments with the Scepter under the supervision of Wolfgang von Strucker's HYDRA cell, and achieved superpowers as a result, with Wanda attaining various telekinetic, telepathic and energy manipulating abilities. When HYDRA fell, the twins joined the robot Ultron to get their revenge on Tony Stark, but eventually switched sides and joined the Avengers when they discovered Ultron's true intentions. Although Pietro was killed during the ensuing Ultron Offensive, Wanda survived and became a member of the Avengers.

The Scarlet Witch can tap into mystic energy for reality-altering effects; this power was formerly limited to the creation of "hex-spheres" of reality-disrupting quasi-psionic force to cause molecular disturbances in a target's probability field, resulting in spontaneous combustion, deflection of objects in flight, and so on. She later became able to alter reality on a far greater scale, creating entire armies of enemies from nowhere. Although the Scarlet Witch has been trained in basic sorcery techniques, she lacks the specialized mystic training required to fully control her powerless.
Last edited by rey skywalker on Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~

Postby The Alpha » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:23 am

~
Last edited by The Alpha on Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~

Postby The Alpha » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:19 pm

~
Last edited by The Alpha on Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Little Anxious Starboy ----Apollo

Postby baron zemo. » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:28 pm

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
xxxxxxx So lemme show you something N E W xxxxxxxxxxx
ι ηεε∂ α ℓιттℓε яεvσℓυтιση
This could be like a R e v e l a t i o n
x
мαкε үσυ sεε σн тнαт α cнαηgε ιs σvεя∂υε

~name . Apollo Bishop.
~age . Twenty-One years old.
~nickname . Nerd, shy guy, sketchers, study buddy.
~gender . Male.
~species . Unknown.
~Affiliation . None yet
~sexuality . Apollo would consider himself bisexual; though he hasn't explored many avenues.
~crush . -
~dating . -
~pos. traits . Apollo, on the surface, is a very reclusive man. Rather seeking company in art galleries and libraries, or go for an exhilarating hike alone; he is not the most social students. He is, however, very attached to his studious side of life. The first to stress about an upcoming test and the last to approve of a night on the town, Apollo makes sure his close friends stay out of trouble.
One of Apollo's shining features has to be his willingness to help others. Be it an old lady crossing the street to someone misplacing their bus card, he will try his very best to assist. He does have a sense of humor, but he keeps it close to himself to avoid any unnecessary explanations; since he usually references topics that are highly scientific.
~neg. traits . Now, with all people, Apollo has some flaws. His desire to stay reclusive makes him awkward in social situation; bordering skeptical and unsure. His need to make sure everyone is safe has also put him in many a situation , which may cause him to be unnecessarily reckless and downright self-sacrificing.
He doesn't mind taking risks, especially if it will enlightened him on a burning question or help him achieve his goal. His thirst for knowledge can blind him into doing something that may be disastrous; but he may rarely see it until it is too late to back out. While he may look out for others, Apollo does need an anchor for his perilous exploits.
~fears . Apollo is mostly afraid of failure: Failing his friends, failure on not hurting anyone, failing himself. Although he refuses to show his bouts of embarrassment or unease, Apollo can reach the extent where he cuts himself off from others in an attempt to make himself feel better.
~family . • Sandra Bishop [adoptive mother/alive] • Timothy Bishop [adoptive father/ alive] • unknown biological parents
~history . Apollo has no idea where he came from, who his parents are and why they left him; but his adoptive family stresses that it was for a good reason. Adopted at the fresh age of 6 months, Apollo had known nothing but love and affection. His parents worked in London; a place where Apollo spent the brunt of his childhood.

At the age of 10, however, Apollo started to get sudden fainting spells; usually preceded by headaches. Unsure of the sudden ailment, his parents tried their best to discover the cause. The greatest concern was Apollo's mumbling about space and the stars: a jumbled mesh of a foreign language. However, they never alerted Apollo to these words as they believed it would be safer.
Years later, Apollo had gotten used to the medication prescribed to curb the fainting spells, only to have a sudden fainting spell when he went outside to sketch some trees. When he woke up, the whole garden was scorched; and his hands were covered in a star-like dust. Looking himself in a nearby puddle, he saw himself covered in the same starry residue; resembling a human star.

His parents, startled and afraid, decided to reveal all that has been occurring since Apollo's first fainting spell; the conversation that sparked their child's reclusiveness. Afraid that this sudden ability would hurt his family, he studied hard to get a scholarship in the States; while researching extensively on any sightings of his ability.

~powers and abilities . Despite his starry alterego, Apollo considers himself an avid artist; specializing in sketching. He is also a walking encyclopedia of knowledge; as his love for devouring books merges with his somewhat photographic memory. Using this to keep up with his schedule, Apollo is a steely multitasker.
His 'ability' is still under investigation, but Apollo is able to call upon his 'stardust' whenever it is needed; using it to create constructs to use as weapons or basic needs. When he allows his body to literally become 'made of Stars', he has discovered that he is virtually heat and radiation resistant.
Recently, Apollo discovered his ability of transmuting the elements around him. He can transmutate chemical elements changing any element, liquid, gaseous, or plasma. Though he can only do it in small doses, he finds this power to be truly unstable; since if one atom is off course there could be explosive consequences. Thus, he has not yet told anyone about this power; until he has figured out the kinks.

~voice claim/face claim . Alfred Enoch.
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wakanda's King-- T'Challa

Postby baron zemo. » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:03 am

xxxxxxx V e n g e n c e has consumed you. xxxxxxxxxxx
ιт's cσηsυмιηg тнεм
I'm done letting it C o n s u m e me
x
vεηgεαηcε ωιℓℓ cσмε sσση εησυgн

name . T'Challa
age . Mid-twenties
nickname . Black Panther, Your/ His Highness, King of Wakanda, Panther King .
gender . male
species . Enhanced Human.
affiliation . Neutral, but currently housing 'Team Steve'.
sexuality . Unknown.
crush . -
dating . no one
pos. traits . T'Challa showed to have high respect towards other people, especially towards his father, T'Chaka. He honors the tradition and principles of Wakanda and is willing to take action whenever it is necessary. His upbringing has instilled a respectful and polite nature to his usual demeanor, as he values diplomacy in most of his situations. However, his sheer dislike of politics can nullify these notions, so he does have a fierce and unapologetic side to his actions. T'Challa is, and will always be, a very generous person, despite the titles he may hold. He strives to protect his own, and the people he loves, with all his power; which, of course, can cause some problems.
neg. traits . T'Challa's flaws are mostly linked to his main goal: Protecting what he cares for. Due to the reclusive nature of Wakanda, T'Challa would rather keep secrets than expose a lot; this could make negotiations very hard, especially if it compromises his goals. His judgement may be clouded when he is experiencing sheer anger or grief, thus he may overestimate (or underestimate) his plan of action. Of course, the cause of his anger may have a rough time; which wouldn't be ideal.
fears . The exploitation of Wakanda.
family . • King T'Chaka [father/deceased] • Ramonda [mother/ alive] • Princess Shuri [sister/ alive]
history . T'Challa was born in Wakanda, an isolationist country located in Africa, to the reigning monarch T'Chaka and his wife Ramonda. Trained for most of his life to take his father's place as the next Black Panther, T'Challa grew into a man with a highly active mind and, despite T'Chaka's best efforts, a great dislike for politics. After his father was killed in a bombing attack orchestrated by Helmut Zemo, the new monarch set out to kill the Winter Soldier, whom was widely believed to be responsible for the attack. After being drawn into the Avengers Civil War and siding with Iron Man, T'Challa learned the truth about Zemo's deception and decided to help the Winter Soldier by granting him asylum in Wakanda. T'Challa is the current ruler of the African nation of Wakanda and the current owner of the mantle of Black Panther.
powers and abilities . • Enhanced Strength • Enhanced Speed • Enhanced durability • Enhanced stamina • Enhanced Agility and Reflexes • Master Martial Artist and Acrobat • Tactician • Multilingual • Pilot
voice claim/face claim . Chadwick Boseman
Last edited by baron zemo. on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: get 'em back! ▸ discussion

Postby neamrel » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:30 am

ok my lovely little chickadees!!

if you head to the main thread here in the 'more' section, you will see it says MAJOR
      UPDATE. this little fix is going to make things much clearer for everyone! hopefully!

if there is still some confusion, don't be afraid to post your questions here for me to
      answer so everyone can benefit!
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tony stark! ▸

Postby neamrel » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:29 am

//
Last edited by neamrel on Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

loki! ▸

Postby neamrel » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:30 am

//
Last edited by neamrel on Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me