( ★ • phoenix drop academy || discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

( ★ • phoenix drop academy || discussion

Postby Miku01 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:38 am

welcome to phoenix drop academy, an academy for humans, werewolves, and meif'was. we are open to any of these three species.
      roleplay thread

Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dayn summers // alpha male

Postby Miku01 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:40 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

few words of choice to explain what kind of person dayn is - cute, serious, loyal, respectful, humble. after you meet dayn, you'll understand why people use these words to explain what type of person he is; he is truly all of these words. he is usually quite adorable with his looks he gives people, and his gentle with his words unless using it for something important. he chooses his words very carefully before speaking, and is very respectful towards others and their doings.

dayn is 6 '7, very tall for a person his age. he's masculine, but also thin - it's odd because he likes to eat sweets and other junky foods. his face is babyish and cute, but he acts like a responsible man when those types of times come around. his usual clothes consist of hoodies, jeans with holes at the knees, and converse shoes. dayn's eyes are a very bright and beautiful blue, his hair is a dirty blonde that always looks its best, and his skin is a pale peach.

dayn has ears that are quite large and fluffy,
and are a little bit lighter than the color of his hair. his tail is long and fluffy too, and they match the color of his ears.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​
Last edited by Miku01 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

julian summers // pack member

Postby Miku01 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:27 am

unlike his older brother, julian is quiet, reserved, gentle, and picky. he chooses things that he thinks are safe, and he sticks to things he's familiar with. julian comes off as cold and unwarming, as he's cute blunt and rather ignorant. he hates large crowds and would much rather enjoy spending time inside the music room playing violin. he dislikes water, and would do basically anything to stay out of it unless it's to cleanse himself.

julian is 5 '7, the usual height for someone around his age. he's not very muscular, more around the slim and scrawny type of werewolf, unlike his muscular brother. he hates being compared to his brother, since he always looks a lot more enjoyable. although his brother looks a lot stronger, they're both equally strong. julian has very pretty blue eyes, carmel brown hair, and soft pale skin. his face is shaped softly, and his features are nice.

julian's ears are a mixture of light grey, grey, black, and white. they're smaller than his brother's ears, and they're not as fluffy. his tail is medium sized, soft, and sort of fluffy - they match with his ears.

Last edited by Miku01 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

removed character

Postby Miku01 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:30 am

removed
Last edited by Miku01 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ robyn ★ pack member ]

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:43 am

name; robyn kirkson
      gender; cisfemale
      age; seventeen
      species; werewolf
      rank; pack member
      sexuality; demiromantic bisexual
      birthday; december 9th
      appearance;
      height; 5'7
      weight; 105 lbs
      hair color; white-blonde
      eye color; amber
      wolf ears/tail; like this wolf
      markings; nick in left ear
      personality;
      + traits; easygoing, friendly, respectful
      - traits; a bit introverted, soft-spoken, distant
      hobbies; reading, relaxing
      likes; peace & quiet, witty mystery novels, stretching
      dislikes; confrontations, loud noises, overly hot weather
      crush; none, open (PM me)
      other; (ooc; hope everything looks alright. c:)
Last edited by ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ★ • "raven" nakira reed }-- alpha female

Postby lunera. » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:47 am

xxxthis is nakira reed. she prefers the name "raven", because she thinks the na
me nakira is a bit weird. the werewolves call her alpha, or alpha raven, while hu
mans and meif'wa call her kira. the nickname raven came from a jet black streak
in her hair, and black tail and ears. at the tips of her ears and tail, are a light gre
en, and her eyes are green as well. she has ear piercings as well, and is more of
a rebel type. she's very sporty, and is very skilled in martial arts or any fighting t
echniques. raven is very competitive, a bit hotheaded, protective, very loyal, and
a bit clever and cunning. she has pretty good grades, though she skips every one
ce in awhile. she's currently sixteen, her birthday being july 17. she's demiroman
tic asexual. her usual hairstyle is long, wavy hair, a braid on her left shoulder wi
th bangs, or a ponytail. she takes a little bit of hair from both sides, and some h
air from the back and braids the side ones, then forming all of them into a pony
tail, which is what she usually wears. her attire mostly is almost crop tops, t-shi
rts, shorts, ragged jeans, and boots with a small heel to add extra height. she's
5'11, and she feels short so the height doesn't hurt. her favorite colors consist of
greens, blues, and darker colors, so she's usually caught wearing that or somethi
ng white along as well. she's one of the fastest werewolves running wise, and has
a lot of stamina, thought while fighting she packs a punch but is slower due to m
ost of her mucles in her legs, which goes to kicking, making her quite scary. rave
n can be very intimidating, and sometimes has mood swings. she's never had a re
al crush, though a small one on her fellow alpha, dayn, which then left. raven is
very cautious, and has sharp eyes so you can't really sneak things through easily.
one of the ways she's most popular was either her alpha title, or her snappy, rud
e, clever and cunning comebacks and snaps. she's pretty blunt, and quite brave a
lways putting herself over her packmates. no crush, pm if interested and we'll s
ee. some other things noticed on nakira are a star-moon anklet which is seen wh
en chosen to walk around barefoot, and a blood colored gemstone attached to a
n earring.
Last edited by lunera. on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ★ • phoenix drop academy || discussion

Postby leggs » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:23 am

╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
name uriah james
age 17 years
gender male
sexuality bisexual
crush n/a

personality outgoing, daring, adventurous, intelligent, and clumsy. he is also very, very reckless and is in trouble more often than not.
looks fit build, light brown hair and mocha eyes. he's got a few freckles under his eyes that he despises and has a few scars on his arms from falling often.
leggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ★ • phoenix drop academy || discussion

Postby Miku01 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:28 am

accepted.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

birdie tales // meif'wa

Postby Miku01 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:39 pm

birdie is a girl that isn't normal. her head is usually in the clouds, and she is almost always zoning out. she doesn't have many friends since she acts so weird, and she'd actually prefer to be alone in most cases. birdie is emotional, and very lonely, since her parents left her in the care of her aunt, who was hardly ever home. she usually stalks the halls during class time, and teachers had seemed to just let it go by now. she's known for throwing tantrums, and just being... herself.

birdie is 4 '10, extremely short for a girl her age. she resembles that of a child, and has a gap in between her two front teeth. her hair falls only about two to three inches below her shoulders, and on one half, it is black, while the other is white. her eyes are a light brown mixed with hazel, and her skin is pale. she wears very bright makeup, such as neon purple eyeshadow or neon blue eyeshadow.

birdie has bi-colored ears, one is white and is on the black side of her hair, while the other is black and goes on the white side. her tail is long and it curves at the end, creating a bigger tail end. the colors of it are black and white - the top is black,
and the bottom is white.

Last edited by Miku01 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♛] something | dayton angel ross

Postby rogan » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:45 pm

- dayton angel ross
- will go by anything for the most part
- as mail as the mailman
- seventeen years old
- werewolf pack member
- he's stubborn, possessive, territorial, a bit temperamental and
very protective of the people he cares about. dayton is very loy
al to his family, and pack. ge also very independent, intelligent,
proper and prideful. he was traumatized by his parents' evil dee
ds in the past, and is not very proud of what he had done. he dis
likes asking others for permission of anything. he trusts just abo
ut no one outside of the pack
- his ears and tail resemble that of a grey wolf
- a bit muscular, six foot
- one hundred and sixty five pounds
- ligh brown hair, fair skin, baby blue eyes
- no body modifications
Last edited by rogan on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me