вlαck flαg||α pírαtє rσlєplαч||díѕcuѕѕíσn||σpєn

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

вlαck flαg||α pírαtє rσlєplαч||díѕcuѕѕíσn||σpєn

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:42 am

All ships are safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

This is the discussion thread of Black Flag. All role-play threads can be found here:

Cities
Seas

Black Flag is set in a world of mystery and magic, where pirates roam the seas. There are three main bands of pirates, and three privateer flagships. The pirates go by the names of The Russet Cartel, Vexelere, and The Black Skull. The privateer groups are known as Prince Carrel's Fleet, Queen Hilda's Fleet, and King Edward's Fleet.

The Flagships:

Key:
Band - Ship

Russet Cartel - Blood Maiden

Vexelere - Western Warrior

Black Skull - Ebony Arrow

Prince Carrel's Fleet - Pride of El Maria

Queen Hilda's Fleet - Sea Song

King Edward's Fleet - Blue Grazer
Last edited by dєmσn chíld 77 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:41 am

Reserved for the future
Last edited by dєmσn chíld 77 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forms

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:49 am

Code: Select all
Name-
Band-
Rank-
Race-
Gender-
Powers {For Faeren only}-
Age-
Bounty-
Appearance-
Height-
Weight-
Accessories-
Weapons-
+ Traits-
- Traits-
Likes {At least 3}-
Dislikes {At least 3}-
Backstory-
Family-
Friends-
Other-
Last edited by dєmσn chíld 77 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post Format

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:53 am

This is a post format to help newer users.

Code: Select all
[center][b][size=150]Character Name[/size][/b]
Gender|Age|Rank|Band|Location|Tags;[/center]
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Black Flag|A pirate role-play|Discussion|WIP DNP

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:36 am

Reserved
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Black Flag|A pirate role-play|Discussion|WIP DNP

Postby LadyThumbs » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:27 am

(Artwork done by me)
Name-Skaith Shadowleaper
Band-Black Skull
Rank-First Mate
Race-Faeren
Gender-Female
Powers {For Faeren only}-Shadowleaping (teleporting through shadows)
Age-18 Years old
Bounty- A LOT!!!
Appearance-Skaith is noticeably short and slim, she has blue eyes and short, messy, and spiky white hair. Her wolf ears and tail are unusually large and fluffy giving Skaith a cartoony apperence. She usually wears a dark blue cloak with a gray shirt that shows her stomach and gray pants. She also has plain black boots and a choker with a bell on it.
Height-5 feet and 5 inches
Accessories-lots of earrings, fingerless gloves, a chocker necklace, and knee pads.
Weapons-Skaith is an expert at duel wielding pistols and she also carries two small knives in case of emergency.
+ Traits-Sarcastic, loyal, fearless
- Traits-untrusting, annoying, troublemaker, EXTREMELY LAZY
Likes {At least 3}-Sweets, the sea, outsmarting enemies
Dislikes {At least 3}-people who disrespect her crew, navy officers, overpriced sweets, and being ordered to do work she deems unnecessary
Backstory- Skaith was born on the island of Faren. She had a dark childhood, as she was bullied and ridiculed by the majority of other Faren in her village because she couldn't shift into a wolf. Until one day she was walking along a cliff and fell towards the water and sharp rocks at the bottom. As she hit the water she fell on the shadow of the cliff and appeared under the shadow of a tree She was the only creature ever recorded to have the ability of shadowleaping. she soon mastered her unique power and used it to flee to the city where she looked for her half sister Maven who had already fled the island. She discovered Maven was the leader of a pirate crew called the Black Skulls, Skaith joined the crew and soon became the First Mate.
Family- Maven Swordweaver (half-sister) Father- Leo Treejumper Mother- Sarafina Plantmother
Friends- Maven
Other- A serious allergy to all parts of the coconut, including the husk and milk.
Last edited by LadyThumbs on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:20 am, edited 9 times in total.
LadyThumbs
(I'm too much of a noob to make a cool signature)
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Black Flag||Maven Swordweaver

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:08 am

Name- Maven Swordweaver
Band- Black Skull
Rank- Captain
Race- Faeren
Gender- Female
Powers {For Faeren only}- Super strength and speed
Age- 20 years old
Bounty- 900,000 coins
Appearance- Maven is a tall, pale Faeren. Her animal at birth was a panther, giving her black ears and a long, black tail with barely visible black spots. She also has midnight black hair. She has brilliant emerald eyes which have a slightly cat-like appearance. She has fangs instead of canines, giving her a slightly vampiric look even though she isn't one. She has longer than usual fingernails like claws as well.
Height- 6' 7"
Accessories- Maven wears a captain's jacket and captain's hat on normal occasions. The picture above shows what she wears underneath.
Weapons- Twin longswords that she dual wields, and a shorter lighter version that she uses her tail to wield. She has at least one dagger in each of her boots and one on her hip as well.
+ Traits- Good with swords, intelligent, stealthy, confident, sharp sense, good balance
- Traits- Really bad with aiming guns and bows, impatient, sarcastic, independent, not a good swimmer
Likes {At least 3}- Milk, peach rum, rain, clouds, gold, the sea, swords
Dislikes {At least 3}- Swimming, incompetence, cherries, guns
Backstory- Maven was born on the island of Faeren , and raised alongside the rest of her kind. She never cared for shifting or its properties as the rest of her race did, and longed for the sea although the rest of them hated it. On the day of her coming of age, she decided to swap her shifting for other powers and head on a quest into the deep blue. She built a canoe, and sailed to the port of San Maria. There, Maven found a beautiful ship with a pure black hull and billowing sails. It was called the Ebony Arrow, and was said to be one of the fastest ships ever made. Maven picked up a small crew, and headed to the tavern until it became night. There she found her half sister and asked her to come sail with them. Skaith agreed, and so that night they stole the Ebony Arrow, leaving behind their old lives and starting a new one of piracy.
Family- Leo Treejumper {Father}, Alexa Raindancer {Mother}, Skaith Shadowleaper {Half-sister}
Friends- Skaith Shadowleaper
Other- The picture was drawn for me by LadyThumbs. She is my best friend and gave me permission to use it on my form.
Last edited by dєmσn chíld 77 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alrasil // the pathfinder

Postby nyctomancy » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:01 am

name: alrasil.
      species: vampire; pathfinder.
      powers: transforms into a killer whale when fully submerged within saltwater.

allegiance: pirates.
      role: pathfinder of the black skull.
      bounty: ???

appearance: alrasil takes the shape of a sickly-looking humanoid, a form which appears as if a strong gust of wind could barrel him over at any given moment. his scraggly, ashy-blond hair falls over his shoulders, and is often tied back to keep it out of his face. despite his advanced age, alrasil's features are even and youthful, complete with sharp yellow eyes, a grecian nose, and sharp canines curved over pale lips. for the most part, alrasil wears a variety of simple tunics, over too-big breeches tucked into toe-cramping boots. he has a taste for normalcy, and therefore dresses in outfits that don't quite set him apart from the crowd. when the weather is colder, he triples up on his layers, donning a longcoat or two.
      height: five foot eleven.
      weight: one hundred forty. he's severely underweight. possesses little muscle and fat.
      weapons: when/if alrasil fights, he almost always wears a buckler and a rapier. he also wears a boarding axe at his waist, for cutting grappling lines.

+ traits: levelheaded, independent, meticulous, steadfast.
      - traits: aloof, blunt, irritable, uncooperative.
      dislikes: heights, hot weather, singing in general.

family: none.
      friends: open?
      history:
Last edited by nyctomancy on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cricket // the healer

Postby nyctomancy » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:18 am

name: cricket 'reaper' darkfeather. (reaper is a nickname he's trying to make stick. it's not.)
      species: faeran.
      powers: he traded his shapeshifting ability for the ability to reflect any damage done to him back at the inflictor. he's essentially a humanoid voodoo doll. cricket can also cause damage to himself, which is then reflected onto the target of his choice. [ empathetic masochism ]

allegiance: pirates.
      role: healer of the blood cartel.
      bounty: about nine hundred in currency.

appearance: appearance-wise, cricket is pretty average. his build is rather standard - neither aggressively athletic nor bone-snapping thin, as he spends more time in the kitchen than out and about lifting heavy objects. he has short, feathery dark copper lock cut to his nape, and tanned skin dotted with freckles. cricket's eyes are a deep brown, a colour typically mistaken for black as it's near impossible to tell where iris ends and pupil begins. his nails are talon-like and gray in hue. probably the most noticeable of cricket's features would be his ebony crow wings and matching tail. cricket's wings stretch about sixteen feet in total length, and drag at his feet when he walks. due to a past stint, both of cricket's wings were clipped. though he still retains some ability to fly, doing so for longer lengths of time is impossible due to the unbalanced nature of his wings. cricket wears a big, ripped tunic, with slits cut in the back for his wings beneath a vest of sorts, and over cropped breeches. cricket prefers to go barefoot. accessories would include a belt with various medicinal pouches attached too it, and the occasional bandana.
      height: five foot nine.
      weight: just about one twenty - cricket's skeleton is hollow like a birds.
      weapons: none. cricket himself is technically a weapon. plus he has his talons.

+ traits: lighthearted, curious, passionate.
      - traits: ruthless, impulsive, materialistic.
      likes: shiny treasure, heights, falling asleep in odd places, cooking.
      dislikes: getting seasick, snakes, being drenched in water.

family: indi coppermuse [ father ], ora nightinggale [ mother ], wolf seasong [ younger brother ].
      friends: open.
      history: cricket constantly sought adventure as a child, always eager to explore mysterious nicks and crannies and get into places he logically shouldn't be able to fit. despite the constant chastisement on behalf of his parents, the habit never ceased, as he possessed an unending hunger when it came to knowledge. eventually, this passion evolved to an extent where cricket wanted to leave the island of the fae and discover what the rest of the world was like. however, as he had yet to reach his coming of age, his numerous attempts to escape where often thwarted. however, the faeren was lucky enough one night to actually achieve his goal, and used his own wings to fly away. unfortunately, cricket's dream-like adventure didn't last long. he reached mainland after a few nights of flying, however was captured by a woman who sold exotic 'pets'. during his short time in captivity, cricket's wings were clipped to prevent him from getting far should he escape. although his family was able to save and reclaim cricket shortly afterwards, he was never again able to truly fly as he did in his youth. fast forward a few years, and cricket exchanges his ability to shift for a power, and is cast out of the island because of his decision. the ordeal wasn't entirely terrible, for he was picked up by a small gang of pirates who were desperate for manpower shortly afterwards. the festering hangman was soon run down by the russet cartel in a minor skirmish, but cricket joined the crew due to the fact he served under the festering hangman's healer. he has been with the russet cartel ever since.

other: at one point in time, cricket saved a mongrel animal from the aftermath of a raid. the creature is small, fluffy, and has a knob for a tail. it's also incredibly hostile. cricket calls it bartholomew, which the creature tolerates as cricket is the one who feeds it. the crew things bartholomew is some sort of bear hybrid.. thing.. but no one's really one hundred percent positive and it takes too much effort to get close enough to bartholomew to check.
Last edited by nyctomancy on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Black Flag||A pirate roleplay||Discussion||Open

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:48 am

Both accepted! I'll have them up on the page soon.
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x