Our Last Summer (Discussion and Characters)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Our Last Summer (Discussion and Characters)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 22, 2017 6:22 am

PM me to reserve a place, or you may reserve on this thread. First come, first served.

You may use your own form, just as long as everything below is included in some way.

Full Name:
Nickname (if any):
Sexuality:
Nationality/Ethnicity:
Appearance (realistic image or description):
Personality (at least 3-4 sentences):
Role:
Other:

Notes
- Your character must be 21-23.
- If there's something to change in your form, then I'll PM you about it. If you don't make the change within 24 hours, then the place will open back up again.
- Fill in the personality with actual sentences, not just a few words. No first-person either, please.
- Before the roleplay begins, I'd like at least 6 of the 8 friend roles to be filled.
- Your character should at least fit the role they're in. (So the 'rebel' isn't all shy and nervous, and the 'slacker' isn't super-energetic, for examples).
- Create diverse characters, please. If there's too many of the same type of character (straight, white, skinny girls), then I'll stop accepting them.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Wed May 24, 2017 2:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Socialite - Theodore Locke.

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 22, 2017 6:23 am

Hair: Brown. Eyes: Dark brown. Height: 5' 10''. Build: Athletic.

Full Name: Theodore Locke.
Nickname: Theo.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Nationality: Half-Australian, half-English (British).
Role: The Socialite.

Personality: Theo is incredibly good-natured and friendly, and he also comes across as a very innocent, naive person, as he trusts easily and seems to be completely unaware about the people that he talks to - which is everyone, even if they look like they are about to stab him. He's not always so completely innocent, though, as he does have a sarcastic streak that he will not hesitate to show if need be, and he does have a decent amount of fight in him. However, Theo is insecure about himself, and hides it with his friendliness - it does not help that his previous relationship ended very badly after two years, and there was a huge, public argument at the time of the breakup (something that he's also quite embarrassed about). He does not like to accept help, even if he clearly needs it, and will always return the favour in some way. He's also fairly easy to manipulate, especially if something (or someone) he deeply cares about is used against him.

Interests: Acting, singing, animals, green tea, maple doughnuts, windchimes, reading - especially mystery novels and autobiographies, cycling.
Dislikes: Getting overwhelmed, stinging nettles (he's severely allergic), swimming, elevators, biology, horses, socks with sandals, being thought of as 'weak'.
Fears: Blood, needles (both of which makes him find it hard to breathe and pass out in a lot of cases).
Other: He's also a rather decent (excellent) chef.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon May 22, 2017 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Seacrest Local - Rose Novak

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 22, 2017 6:23 am

Hair: Black. Eyes: Dark brown. Height: 5' 9''. Build: Athletic.

Full Name: Rose Novak.
Nickname: Rose.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Nationality: Greek.
Role: Seacrest Local - she and her brother moved here around five years ago.

Personality: Rose is an outgoing, energetic and friendly person. She loves to explore, and can get very curious about almost anything, but she knows when she has to back down. If she gets bad vibes from someone, though, then she will put up a defense, but will still remain friendly, unless the situation takes a bad turn. She can and will be very sarcastic, and is protective of her brother - she will always defend him, no matter what happens. She gets easily annoyed at people who try to antagonise her or her brother, and will probably attempt to fight them. Sometimes she jumps to conclusions without hearing the full story, reacting in a usually negative way, and will rarely see things from the other side's point of view if a problem involves her or someone she deeply cares about.

Interests: Writing, science, jazz music, street dance, ballet, beach parties, reading fantasy novels, crime documentaries.
Dislikes: Heavy metal, chocolate, the colour yellow, almonds (she's allergic), reality TV shows.
Fears: Heights.
Other: N/A.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon May 22, 2017 8:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Seacrest Local - Ezekiel Novak.

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 22, 2017 6:24 am

Hair: Black. Eyes: Grey. Height: 5' 10''. Build: Athletic.

Full Name: Ezekiel Novak.
Nickname: 'Zeke' - he hates it though.
Sexuality: Homosexual (closeted).
Nationality: Greek.
Role: Seacrest Local.

Personality: Ezekiel is usually a quiet, cold, yet also very calm individual. He prefers to remain isolated, and does not like to be disturbed, especially so if he is busy - despite this, though, he can usually be found not far from his sister, usually in the background. He is also quite observant, and may quickly notice some things that others may not have noticed at first or without having to look closely. He is protective of his sister - she is the only one he will take orders from, and is able to talk him down from doing something that would probably be dangerous or just bad for him. He doesn't reveal much about himself, and he can be difficult to read, making him secretive. He will seem uncaring at first, but those that grow close to him just might see his hidden depths, in which he's devoted, deeply caring and loyal.

Interests: Drawing, science, alchemy, classical music, playing clarinet, playing violin, street dance, folklore.
Dislikes: Dogs, heights, coffee, seafood (he's allergic), rain, the cold, pranks, being disturbed when he's busy.
Fears: Pigeons and bridges.
Other: N/A
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Tue May 23, 2017 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 22, 2017 10:58 am

Bump.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Musician

Postby taetxe » Tue May 23, 2017 12:08 am

name;; rachel blakely
    n/name;; rach
    gender;; female
    age;; twenty two
    nationality/accent;; eastern american
    role;; musician
    religion;; christian (pentecostal)
    orientation;; heterosexual
    preference;; males
    plus traits;; accepting, charismatic, dedicated, enthusiastic, friendly, generous, humorous, kind, loyal, optimistic, passionate, witty
    neutral traits;; aggressive, ambitious, stubborn, whimsical
    minus traits;; blunt, careless, compulsive, forgetful, impatient, impulsive, indecisive, irresponsible, messy, short-tempered, strong-willed
    personality;; Rachel is a really fun, sweet and optimistic rocker who some just can't help but love. Her charmingly humorous, adorkable and down to earth personality has the ability to win hearts. She loves music, but is more of a musician than she is a singer. She plays a bomb guitar solo, and sings occasionally too. She's very kind and accepting. She lets people be who they are, and doesn't judge them for anything they can't change. She's overall a big people person. She loves making friends, and receives joy knowing she made others happy, even if it's just temporarily. However, she can be forgetful in stressing situations. For others' sake, she tries to be helpful. But she can come off as irresponsible, especially when it comes to her being in control. Whether it's making a mess while trying to watch the dog, to taking the kids out for ice cream while they should be doing their homework, she is not very good with being in control of certain situations. She can be a pushover to an extent. When that extent comes, she becomes stubborn. She always speaks what's on her mind, good and bad, appropriate or not. You have her blunt and impulsive side to blame for that. Add her rarely occured short temper to it, that's misery right there. But overall, she's a great friend to have.

height;; five foot seven
    weight;; 128
    build;; skinny/slim
    body modifications;; dark red and orange dyed hair; ears, eyebrow, nose and belly button piercings; six tattoos
    disorders;; -
    hobbies;; wip
    strengths;; singing, song-writing, multi-instrumentist (electric, bass, acoustic guitar, drums, piano, keyboard)
    weaknesses;; wip

friend(s);; -
    neutral;; -
    enem(ies);; -
    relationship status;; single
    crush(es);; -

Rachel Meadow Blakely was born on August 8, 1997 in her hometown of Nashville, Tennessee. Her dad was a rising musician in a famous band that took over the 90's. Her mother was a trashy prostitute that left her and her dad behind only just after she was born. When she was six, he met this rich girl named Carmen, and they fell in love shortly afterwards. They got married when she was eight, and that was when she met Matilda, Carmen's spoiled daughter. Growing up, Rachel followed in her dad's footsteps. She learned guitar at an early age, and has gone on to learn different instruments, and start a band in high school. She was never close to Mattie, the two fought a lot, especially in high school. She became the queen bee, and Rach was a popular musician. So they were naturally separated in different parts of the school. Then as they grew older, Mattie somehow slowed down on the makeup and glam, and started focusing more on school. She matured, and that led to Mattie apologizing for her actions, with Rach doing the same, and they somehow made it on good terms.

fc/talking/singing vc;; hayley williams
Last edited by taetxe on Tue May 23, 2017 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Our Last Summer (Discussion and Characters)

Postby F A T A L C H A R M » Tue May 23, 2017 8:31 am

Full name:Bella,Skye,Calaway
Nickname:Bells
Sexuality:Straight
Nationality:Was born in New Zealand
Hair color:Black
Skin color:Tan
Eye color:Hazel
Personality:Bella is a real rebel. She is also very stubborn and fiery,But she has close friends who she appreciates very much. She may seem intimidating at first,but she is very loyal to her friends. She can be very sarcastic at times as well. Although she seems like someone who doesn't really care about getting a good job,but later on she really wants to be a vet,which is what she studied.
Role:Rebel
Last edited by F A T A L C H A R M on Tue May 23, 2017 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
F A T A L C H A R M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aaro! - a town local

Postby Horse » Tue May 23, 2017 9:03 am

╔══════════╗

name: aaro grey
      sexuality: homoflexible
      appearance: image not mine

+ traits: energetic,
      spunky, outgoing, optimistic
      - traits: holds grudges,
      snappy, irritable, forward

crush: -
      significant other: -
      friends: -
      enemies: -

flowers - font

╚══════════╝

xxxxxHere he is! Aaro's pretty much a light-hearted, outgoing, fiery type of guy that strives to put a smile on everyone's face. When one first meets him, he'll give off the impression of having an endless amount of energy and having the utmost optimism about what's around him. His enthusiasm for life and his loud mouth makes up for his short height- he stands at about 5'5"- and also his short temper which can snap quite often if he's annoyed or upset. He's a great friend for one to have if they can deal with his temper and sometimes loud and moody behavior.
      xxxxxDespite his perky appearance, Aaro can get a bit feisty and rude if one gets him upset. It's easy for him to hold grudges on people and he can be quite the drama queen when things don't go his way- he can hold childish temper-tantrums or become very emotional.
      xxxxxAaro works in the clothing section of a boutique where he helps pick out outfits for customers shopping in it. He enjoys his job as he is into fashion and always dresses up before stepping outside of his apartment. At night Aaro works as a musician because he has a knack of singing and playing guitar. Many of Aaro's friends and onlookers are surprised when they hear Aaro sing with a deep voice while on stage because he is a petite man.
      xxxxxAaro hasn't actually had much of a social life before, but he's open to eventually finding someone who will cherish him even when he sometimes pulls mood swings or gets upset. He thinks he'd do best with someone who'd be calm and gentle around his fiery, energetic attitude.
Last edited by Horse on Fri May 26, 2017 8:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue May 23, 2017 9:06 am

They absolutely can! The idea is for the group to form new relationships/friendships over the summer, amongst other things.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F A T A L C H A R M » Tue May 23, 2017 10:17 am

Can i res a local? I didn't have time to add them to Bella's
F A T A L C H A R M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me