Stouthearts discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Stouthearts discussion

Postby Jane Doon » Fri May 19, 2017 9:37 am

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3461025&p=109402541#p109402541

• Forms can be posted here
• Discuss plots
• No fowl language
• Enjoy!
You are currently viewing the signature of Jane Doon.
Jane Doon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stouthearts discussion

Postby Jane Doon » Fri May 19, 2017 10:02 am

Daystar
She cat
38 moons
BayClan's leader
Northeast

Daystar manages to stay calm, even in the toughest situations. She is a fearsome leader, always ready to protect her clan, and she tries her best to only make decisions in favor of her clan and not herself. She can get overwhelmed at times, fearing that she is failing her entire clan, and will blame herself for everything. But overall she is a good decision maker who can work things out for the better of BayClan.

Sunbeam (Sandypaw; Sandypelt)
She cat
Stoutheart

Sunbeam is a mischievous cat. She loves causing trouble and getting on other's nerves. Rules are not a thing for Sunbeam. Telling her not to do something is just asking her to do it. However, as big of a trouble maker she is, she will always defend her friends, and of course would break any rule for them.
Jane Doon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:47 am

Ace // Bluepaw // Bluestrike
Stoutheart
{Former Seawing}
She-cat

Ace is a white she-cat with turquoise markings. She has bright aqua eyes. Her tail is shot through with a streak of blue, and her large feathered wings have turquoise feathers intermixed. She has medium length, thick fur and large blue ears. Due to her Seawing past, her fur and feathers are water resistant. She can also breathe and see under water.

Ace is fierce, and can be short-tempered. She loves to show off her battle prowess and special abilities to all the normal cats, since that is what makes her special. She misses her home in Pyhrria very much, but is glad to be somewhere she's not 'just another Seawing'. She loves to swim, being a Seawing originally. On her finer points, she is brave and strong. She tries not to break rules, but has no problem doing it when it becomes a necessity. Ace likes to be in charge, and is quite good at it. She would lay her life down in a heartbeat for her clanmates.

Ace wears a spiked cuff around her front right paw, the last remnant of her home that she possesses.

I will add more cats later on.//Northeast
Last edited by dєmσn chíld 77 on Tue May 23, 2017 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jane Doon » Mon May 22, 2017 9:11 am

Accepted! Thanks for joining. ^u^
Jane Doon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:13 am

No problem!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jane Doon » Mon May 22, 2017 10:00 am

Treeclaw
BayClan
Warrior
Tom
15 moons

Orange tabby with brown eyes

Treeclaw is one of the younger warriors, so he can be childish. His young mind can make him arrogant and cocky. He is very extroverted and enjoys being around friends. His laid back nature is seen as a great virtue until he no longer takes his duty as a warrior seriously. He loves kits and hopes to find a mate and have a family one day.

Crookednose
CoppiceClan
Warrior
Tom
73 moons

Dark gray-brown tabby with green eyes

Crookednose is a ruthless warrior. He does whatever cruel or terrible thing he needs to do in order to defend his clan. He hates kits and is terrible at interacting with them. Even when he tries to be nice, the conversation is awkward. He is respected for being the oldest warrior in CoppiceClan, and is still strong and faithful, not ready to retire yet.
Jane Doon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Thu May 25, 2017 8:40 am

name;; starkeeper
    future name(s);; nightpaw, nightnose
    gender;; female
    age;; five moons
    species;; cat (formerly a nightwing)
    clan;; bayclan
    rank;; stoutheart
    description;; dragon form above! starkeeper is a black she-cat with odd purple eyes. her claws are grey, and her ears are tipped with grey as well. she has grey dots along her back like little spikes, a slightly lighter underbelly, and dragon wings with dark membrane and white dots on the membrane. she also has a white teardrop shape behind her eyes and white dots along her body.
    personality;; starkeeper is quiet and intelligent. it's easy to make her seem inferior, and she often thinks she is so. she's a mid morbid and stubborn, but mature compared to her peers. it's usually easy to become friends with her, and she doesn't hold grudges very long.
    other;; she is a mindreader. northeast

ignore the wings! they were from a story long ago.
    name;; mistblaze
    future name(s);; possibly miststar
    gender;; male
    age;; thirty-six moons
    species;; cat
    clan;; coppiceclan
    rank;; deputy
    description;; mistblaze is a long-furred tom with light grey fur and blue eyes. his hearing isn't the best, and he has lighter grey stripes. he has a dark pink nose, white claws, and a lighter underbelly.
    personality;; the coppiceclan deputy is a slightly hotheaded cat, and doesn't often think before he acts. sometimes he puts his life over his clanmates', and is fierce in battle. he kind of lives on the wild side. mistblaze isn't the ideal deputy, but he was chosen by coppiceclan's leader.
    other;; northeast
Last edited by montmorency on Sat May 27, 2017 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Fri May 26, 2017 7:52 am

[removed]
Art not mine credit [link removed]
Name:Moonflight
Past ranks: nightwing princess, scientist trainee
Future ranks: apprentice, warrior, deptudy, leader
Personality: rp out
Abilities: flight, precognition, and telepathy
History: wip
Other: was born under three full moons
Last edited by sun on Sun May 28, 2017 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed art theft.
╔═════════════════════════╗

Hey there! I'm Bayleef :3
Used to be Sign of the stars.
You can call me Sign or Bay; She/her
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
©
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jane Doon » Sat May 27, 2017 11:45 am

Important: Now that there are three female stouthearts, all future stouthearts must be male.

@sign of the stars
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid when you reserved a stoutheart, you did not specify what tribe it would be from. Double agent already created a NightWing stoutheart before you. However, you are welcome to play Moonflight as a normal cat, or take it up with starkeeper's owner. You are also welcome to recreate Moonflight as from a different tribe or start from scratch on a new stoutheart, but only males can be created from now on. Also, I notice you said you would rp out her personality. Would you be able to give a little bit about her personality? It can be vague if you want to make most of it up as you go along. Lastly, there is a word that you forgot to put on your form. Please read the rules thoroughly. Thank you, and I'm sorry for being picky.

Just a note: you weren't specific about the clan you were reserving a medicine cat for either. Just let me know which clan and I'll put that down, but for now, if anyone creates a medicine cat in either clan, the other will automatically be reserved.

@double agent
Both forms look great. It was said that stouthearts would be found around 5 moons old, but I suppose I was unclear what ages were the boundaries, so I'll make an exception for Starkeeper. All future stouthearts, however, must be 4-6. Unspecified ages are assumed to be 5 moons.

Thank you both for joining! Don't hesitate to pm me with questions!

I'm gonna say now that training will begin early for stouthearts

A moon will pass about every two weeks.
Jane Doon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Sat May 27, 2017 12:00 pm

oh, whoops! i changed her age to five moons; i don't think i noticed the stoutheart ages.
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me