magic words disc & forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

magic words disc & forms

Postby ossa di cervo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:06 pm

original thread

just a discussion thread for my newest roleplay, the magic words!

reserves will only last three days!
Last edited by ossa di cervo on Thu May 04, 2017 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

it ain't my fault - I'm only guilty of a good time

Postby ossa di cervo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:08 pm

full name jett flynn reed nicknames just jett age twenty gender male/he/him sexual orientation very straight
+traits confident, brave, sneaky -traits abrasive, cocky, flirtatious
forms african lion, tasmanian devil & golden eagle triggers 1, 2, 3
crush ha, only all the woman

Before being stolen Jett was more commonly known as a street rat. He avoided foster homes and shelters like the plague, preferring to run about and cause trouble where ever he possibly could. He'd steal from malls, restaurants, "friend's" homes, just about anywhere, he honestly didn't care. He was practically never at school, he skipped his classes so often and eventually this risky behavior got him caught. First it was the police and then it was the "system". He county hopped for a while unable to find a suitable shelter that could keep an eye on him until someone offered to "adopt" him. The scientists. They had him in their paws when he turned seventeen years old.

The tests were horrible, sure, but while most kids loathed the scientists, Jett didn't mind them that much. They pricked him with a few needles, shoved a few things down his throat, and burned his hands quite a few times but they let him serve a purpose. He was okay with all of this until the splicing began. Nothing compared to the agony of serving as a splice rat. Every week the pain got more intense as they got closer to successfully altering his D.N.A. until one day it all just stopped. He got knocked out, shoved in a box and next thing he knew he was waking up in this cabin. But.. why?
african lion | trigger word(s) - attack, roar, mean

Given to Jett because of his bloated ego, this is his favorite of forms. Large and in charge this form tends to last at least three hours and has a set of a words that is both common yet.. not. Not very sneaky but highly capable of feeding the whole household, Jett is quick to rely on this form for nearly everything he could need.
tasmanian devil | trigger word(s) - frenzy, rabid, ugly

His least favorite of forms mostly due to it's rather awful set of trigger words, Jett is probably the most stealthy as a devil but not much else. He tends to curl up and hide in this form, not wanting to show off the ugly devil mug.
golden eagle | trigger word(s) - dive, strong, giant

Oh, the eagle. Not necessarily his favorite but also not quite his least, Jett usually only likes this form when it comes to hunting mice, rats or other small critters. A bit large to do that but he's afraid any other prey might be one of his cabin mates.
    The worst part about this form is trying to find a comfortable spot in the house to lounge...
Last edited by ossa di cervo on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

your heart's too big for your body

Postby ossa di cervo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:10 pm

full name koraline ardella singar
nicknames kora or ella
age twenty-two
gender female/she/her
sexual orientation bisexual
+traits friendly, compassionate, loyal
-traits skittish, analytical, emotional
forms red fox, ferret, red panda
crush rhys

Kora is a sweet girl who wears her heart on her sleeve and tries her hardest to never speak. She feels like when she speaks, she's causes chaos and mistakes.. she prefers to have peace and serenity. Kora is a very jumpy gal, easily scared at the slightest of sounds of movements out of the corner of her eyes. With a few of the other shifters this is cause for great fun, "Look at Kora, let's go give her a fright, get her morning started the right way." and she's tried with all her might to accept that fact.. but it's never easy to accept being the prey. As said before, she wears her heart openly and proudly, unafraid of what consequences her emotions may have. She grew and taught herself that a bottled up person caused only trouble, so she promised to never be that person in a bottle. If Kora doesn't like you she'll probably let you know in the nicest way she can think of and if she likes you, you'll know soon enough.

As far as her history is concerned it's pretty simple. She followed the rules and was sent to foster after foster but she always got sent back. Many said it was her lack of speech that drove them mad - some even believed the girl to have been born mute. It's not true of course, she just prefers to use her words only when needed and with fosters that isn't often. The other children within the system knew her well for Kora was always one to help. When another child was upset or having a tantrum Kora was usually among the first to step up with her calming nature and speak careful words to the other. Generally speaking, it worked. She hated going to fosters because it meant leaving all the younger kids to fend for themselves but she knew she had to listen to her elders. It was on one of those fateful trips to a foster that Kora found her true destiny; the scientists. They had gone under the disguise as the fosters and transported her to their facility and soon after the testing began. Kora hated them, as every teen did but she gritted her teeth and didn't complain. It was against Kora's nature to complain. The splicing managed to get a few screams from the girl but not much more and she refused to do the "surveys" after the testing, believing them to be rather cruel. Now that she's in the cabin no one is sure if she'll be social as she was in the shelter, or if she'll recluse away after her three long years of being nothing more then a test subject.
red fox | trigger words - quiet, survey, soft

ferret | trigger words - disappear, short, annoying

red panda | trigger words - dramatic, escape, confusing
Last edited by ossa di cervo on Tue May 02, 2017 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Odette ❥ " Looks Can Be Misleading "

Postby F A D E D » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:20 pm

════ ════ ════ ════ ════ ════ ════ ════ ════

♕ B a s i c s

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Title → Odette Catori Magena
Pronunciation → { Uh~Det }
Gender → ♀ Fae
Hourglass → 19.5 Years of Age
Aroma → Roses and Blood
Birthday → October 29th
Sexuality → Heterosexual
Availability → Single

♕ A p p e a r a n c e

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Optic Color → Dusted Gray; Contains a Rich Golden Interior
Complexion → Light Pale-ish Skin; Smooth and Bright
Hair Color → Pure Natural Ebony
Hair Style → Chest Length and Well Kept; Always Curled Neatly
Accessories → Her Necklace
Body Build → An Hourglass Figure, Very Fit
Unique Traits → Her Pure Ebony Hair Carries into her Creature Forms
Shewolf → { x } Symbolizes her Militant Aggression - Hate, Blood, & Killer
Panther → { x } Symbolizes her Craving for Revenge - Betrayed, Punishment, & Fight
Mare → { x } Symbolizes her Desire for Freedom - Forgotten, Alone, & Broken
Voice → Soft when she wants it to be, slightly seductive naturally. When angered it is very harsh and threatening.

R e l a t i o n s

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Resides → No Home, Constantly Moves Locations
Dame → Unknown
Sire → Unknown
Siblings → Unknown
Interests → { Volk } & { open }
Boyfriend → X
Dame to → X
Best Friend → X
Allied → Herself
Enemies → The Scientists

♕ P e r s o n a l

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Theme → { x } Gangsta ~ Kehlani
Likes → Being Left Alone, The Night Sky, & Combat.
Dislikes → Anyone that Angers/Annoys her & the Scientists.
Strengths → Her Advanced Battle/Firearm Training making her Aggressive and close to her Wolf and Panther Form.
Weaknesses → Her Lack of Trust Towards Others & Her Lust for Blood, anyones blood.
Skills → Leadership/Loyalty, Fighting, & Awareness.
Habits → Causing Conflicts between her and the Scientists { She always fights back }
+ Traits → Cautious, Persuasive, Convincing, & Adventurous.
- Traits → Militant, Hostile, Fierce, Over-Protective, Crazy, Guarded, & Shameless.

♕ H i s t o r y

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Her past was a blur. A cloud of despair and emptiness, something she didn't even desire to recall. Before the scientists she was nothing, perhaps she still is. Odette had nothing special to her, just an average orphan desperately wishing someone would take her in, but she's been there since she was an infant. It was the same routine everyday; wakeup-school-home-sleep. Something that she saw no purpose in if she had no one to care for, even herself. Everything changed after being taken in for experiments. Odette didn't know what they wanted with her or what they were going to do to her, after a while she taught herself to embrace the pain, resulting in her only known triggered form her shewolf. Soon enough different emotions clawed at her very soul, experiencing resentment and disappointment for her life now. After a short amount of time this anger began to radiate off of her, and she became extremely hostile and strenuous around the scientists. After one unfortunate outburst she had killing an older male that started tests once again she was refused kindness and sympathy. The female was no longer the innocent and unreserved woman she was before her current position, it was like Odette transformed into someone completely different. After an short amount of time everything ceased to a long period of serene silence. The only sound echoing through her prison was the young woman's weeping late at night. She wasn't weak, not anymore, but her past emotions spilled out every once and a while when no one was around. She had limited freedom abilities unlike the other test subjects, she was locked away as a punishment for her crime and never got to socialize with the others. This drove her to become insanely crazy, she begun to only vow that she would kill the scientists for what they did to her. Shortly after being binded so Odette couldn't fight back her relocation ended at a cabin near an open and bright woodland where she was released under the scientists observing supervision once more, great. Odette was curious as to what she had to do for them now, but her new life was just beginning.

{ I hope I didn't miss anything :3 }

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by F A D E D on Thu May 11, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 17 times in total.
F A D E D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kody carson

Postby VAALRAVN » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:58 pm

name: kodyac james carson nickname: kody age: twenty-one gender: male sexuality: pansexual, pref to women
forms: wedged-tail eagle, komodo dragon, snow leopard + traits: calm, looks out for others, happy - traits: flirts
time to time, tends to be bazy, bad fits of anger and depression crush: none at the moment status: single

kody was never in a good family. most of them were users and he was never in a safe place. he often left home
from weeks at a time, not returning for ages. when he did return, he was usually injured from having gotten
into fights. he parents had never cared, and often just drank more upon his return. when the scientists found him,
he wasn't pleased, per say, but more thankful. even if it was painful, he was happy that they had taken him away.
each prick of a needle made him think of home, and although each transformation was painful at first, he grew
used to the beast lurking within him.
wedged-tail eagle | trigger words : peace, height, soar
komodo dragon | trigger words : power, blood, bite
snow leopard | trigger words : hidden, chill, stealth
Last edited by VAALRAVN on Wed May 03, 2017 10:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Katya Dymeen Yurik - "A broken clock is still right sometime

Postby feather_light_flight » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:45 pm

xxxxx

xxxxx

name Katya Yurik age 19 gender female
-1- Kit Fox -2- Lynx Cat -3- Mauritius Kestral
+1+ color, doll, cute +2+ dead, flee, right
+3+ unique, crude, delicate
hair waist length, auburn eyes bright green
height 5'4" weight 110 lbs scars none
skinwarm, pale build delicate, petite
sexuality bisexual crush none yet
mother Liliana Kane father Dmitri Yurik
siblings Anya Yurik languages latin & english
birthmarks tan splotches on rib cage
piercings three per ear, naval ring
tattoos oreboros on left wrist,
& a quote down her spine
blood type A- dominant hand left
hobbies singing, reading, knife throwing
face claim Barbara Palvin
xxxxx

Katya's parents were kind and good business people, who raised her and her sister well. At a young age though, their marriage fell apart and they divorced. Katya's mother disappeared with her sister, and Katya stayed with her father. Barely settled into their new life, Katya's father was mugged and shot down on the side of the road. With no connection to her mother, Katya set off on her own before she could be put into the system, and eventually got kidnapped by the scientists. It's all downhill from there.

Besides her family history, Katya is a very happy person, always trying to keep people's spirits up and doing what she can to support and encourage others. She's a bit absent minded, perhaps a result from her trauma or the experiments, and she refuses to talk of her life before the splicing. Despite this, she's still very warm and fun to be around, if a bit hyperactive on occasion. As far as being turned into various animals against her will, well she honestly doesn't mind it. In Katya's mind, she's been given the chance at a new life, but she understands others who resent their mutation, and does her best to help and comfort them. As far as romance goes...well try your luck. You never know what will happen.
Last edited by feather_light_flight on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: magic words disc & forms

Postby ossa di cervo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:29 pm

Everyone's forms look lovely thus far! I just finished up Jett and realized I was a little misdirecting on something - each form has three trigger words meaning nine triggers per character. As you can see with Jett some of his words are going to be used more frequently while some may never pop up. This is just to add some variety and spice to the roleplay and hopefully all our characters aren't stuck as humans the whole time! I did add it to the rules so that no one has to be confused any more, my bad guys!

Kora will be finished up tomorrow and hopefully we can start once we have 5-7 players around!

P.S. I'm going to do relationship charts right before this all starts.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haru ; » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:44 pm

She feels the safest in this form. The sensation that no one would ever catch or stop you due to the swiftness of your feet, is a pleasurable, incredible one. And this is what Lisabeth treasures, as she has never experienced true freedom nor the feeling of being carefree. The cheetah reflects her focus and determination, as well as her drive to succeed in everything she has set out for. Elisabeth is a passionate soul, selectively loyal and independent, just like a cheetah. You can certainly trust her not to let go when she has her eyes on a target. Her unbelievable speed extends to not only her physical, but her mental too. Elisabeth is extremely independent and can easily adapt to any type of situations, whether she has to cross a thousand miles to get to food and drink or a sudden change in the weather elements. With a mind sharper than a tack, a quick tongue, and an unwavering will, Lisabeth's secret dream is to run free on the plains just like this magnificent creature.

Focus, Life, Expression

Description here.

Intense, Colourful, Prowl

Description here.

Hope, Creation, Bullet
Last edited by haru ; on Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
look at my unhealthy obsession with sport animes
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haru ; » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:44 pm

maybe relations.
look at my unhealthy obsession with sport animes
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

issac "ike" connnelly!

Postby guh-huh! » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:38 am

"i believe in a universe who doesn't care, and people who do."

┌────────────────┐
xxname;; issac "ike" connelly
xxgender ;; male
xxbuild ;; bulky/average
xxage ;; twenty-two years old
xxcrush ;; will develop, (open)
xxkin ;; a mom and a dad.
xxsexuality ;; bisexual

└────────────────┘

personality;; here comes mr. sensitive!
easily flustered and prone to extreme discomfort, ike
often appears bashful and fragile to those around him.
luckily for ike, he's quick and witty and can defuse
even the most awkward situation. aloof and rough
around the edges, the shifter doesn't exactly endear
himself to strangers, but beneath his quiet manner
beats a big, sloppy heart. ike has got a list of
peeves a mile long and it's easy for the other shifters
to sit back and watch him squirm. just don't touch
his drinking straw or toothbrush. he hates that.

history;; ike's parents had separated
when he was younger, and so remembers very little about
his mother other than a few hazy memories. growing up,
ike's father often had to work long shifts to make sure
they could make it to the next day; so he spent most of
his time alone. this lead ike to have some irrational fears
of things some kids might've outgrown; including
thunderstorms. he remembers nothing besides watching
cartoons when they told him his father had driven under
the influence and had fatally crashed. so at age seven,
andy was taken from his home and placed to live with
the scientists. although he hated the tests and such,
at least he was given the attention he craved.

animal shifts;;
Image Image Image
barn owl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx raccoon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx european hare
─────── ✦ ───────
barn owl.
distant, avoid, solidarity.
as a precursor of death in folklore, the barn owl shift continues to bring new surprises to ike every time he takes its form. there's something about taking flight at midnight that he truly admires, and flying with his own two wings is far more interesting than being in a crowed airplane. one can assume that the reason he was given this form was due to his recluse behavior and for his fear of the inevitable.

─────── ✦ ───────
raccoon.
waste, slack, pest.
albeit not his favorite form, ike does enjoy the nightlife of the raccoon. few things mess with the stubby grey and black mammal, and ike enjoys the leisure time. sure, eating garbage isn't his forte, but there's always some place a raccoon can sneak into with night vision and his grubby- yet stealthy paws. whether this was a cruel joke done by the scientists to turn the neat-freak into a garbage eating animal, or because of his witty and quick thinking is up to the eyes of the beholder.

─────── ✦ ───────
european hare.
coward, tense, panic.
if there's anything ike has learnt from being a hare, it's that he doesn't know how these mammals have lasted this long. with predators are around every corner, there's rarely safety in even the most open of spaces. luckily, the hare was given two advantages to avoid demise. quick feet, and large ears. while ike may appear to be on-edge as his normal, human self, the hare only stresses this further. andy also feels like this form may have been given to him due to how he always complied with the scientist; never fighting against them or trying to rebel. while he may be seen as a wimp for not fighting for his freedom, he'd rather not get hurt in the process.

(pm me to discuss! ◠‿◠)
Last edited by guh-huh! on Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me