boiling blood discussion & forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

boiling blood discussion & forms

Postby ossa di cervo » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:11 pm

ImagexxxImagexxxImage

A thread for the kitty cats of Boiling Blood a traitor filled warrior cat roleplay!

rp thread ; xxx

taken prefixes ;
spider xxx fox
fawn xxx smoke
petal xxx storm
badger xxx minnow
juniper xxx robin
nettle
bright
aspen
willow
Last edited by ossa di cervo on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spiderpaw ; PineClan Med App

Postby ossa di cervo » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:16 pm

traitor
name spiderpaw future name spiderfoot
age nine (9) moons gender tom/male clan pine rank medicine cat apprentice
+ traits intelligent, quick-witted, sharp hearing
- traits irritable, self-centered, bull-headed
mentor xxx crush tbd
other deformed back foot and a kink in his tail about halfway up

Oh, darling Spiderpaw, what a mess you are. Born with a deformed back foot that hindered the tom from ever becoming a wonderful warrior, the kit was doomed to a life of herbs. From the moment the tiny tom found out he's grown sour and heated. Due to this Spiderkit grew rebellious and spiteful, attempting to find anyway around becoming the apprentice of the medicine cat. On one of these rebellious strikes the kit meandered from camp and got his tail stuck under a rock while climbing a small slide. The impact of the seemingly minuscule rock cracked the tom's tail near the middle, causing the little kit to wail in pain and shock. Once found the kit endured one of the worst lectures he's ever had to go through from both his parents and that of his future mentor.

While spending time in the den of the medicine cat Spiderkit quickly caught on to and memorized the smells and feelings of the different pastes on his tail. Once deemed his new name, Spiderpaw, the tom shocked his mentor with what he'd already memorized and was quickly sent to work with learning new smells.

wipwip
Last edited by ossa di cervo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fawnheart ; StormClan warrior

Postby ossa di cervo » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:36 pm

name fawnheart
age ?
gender she-cat/female
clan storm
rank warrior
+ traits loving, adventurous, devoted
- traits gullible, goofy, laid-back
apprentice xx
crush tbd
other xx

Sweet Fawnheart was born Fawnkit along with Fernkit and Falconkit before the disasters struck StormClan, causing them to travel. Her mother and father both passed soon after the kits reached apprentice-hood due to old age as they were both senior warriors hoping for one last litter of precious kits. Fernpaw, unfortunately was the first of the kits to join their parents due to a run in with a snake while on a patrol. The two siblings mourned for a short time, bouncing back to their happy lives with the help of their young age. Fawnpaw became Fawnheart and Falconpaw became Falcontail several moons later. The two siblings were extremely close until a she-cat named Breezefang entered the picture and stole Falcontail away from his sister. Loveable Fawnheart grew past her jealousy, happy to see her brother happy after their losses. Soon enough a tom tried to steal Fawnheart's heart but the goofy, naive she-cat couldn't see any attempts other then those for friendship. It was until Antfoot confronted Fawnheart about his feelings that the she-cat even realized anything and suddenly it all came crashing in. The sweet she-cat fell over her own heels as she found the truth; she did love Antfoot.. and he loved her back!
Last edited by ossa di cervo on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Petalpaw | StormClan Med Cat Apprentice

Postby Tiny_Cat » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:48 pm

Petalpaw was given the prefix 'Petal' for two reasons. For starters her pretty ginger fur reminded her mother of a Rose Petal. Secondly, when Petalpaw was born she apparently looked like a delicate little flower. Petalpaw is a smaller than average cat. Her built is petite and dainty with small paws and a long, feathery tail. Her long fur is a deep russet ginger tabby with white belly, chest, paws, and chin. Her eyes are especially beautiful; a shimmering green in color they closely resemble frost covered leaves.

fur color [ Ginger, White ] eye color [ Winter Green ]
build [ Petite, Slender ] fur length [ Long, Fluffy ]

pos traits [ Intelligent, Alert, Protective, Fierce ]
neg traits [ Stubborn, Impatient, Argumentative ]
neu traits [ Never Listens, Sassy ]
strengths [ Tracking, Mixing Herbs ]
weaknesses [ Climbing Trees, Swimming ]
fears [ Drowning, Heights ]

crush [ tbd ] mate [ Forbidden ] kin [ Deceased ]
kits [ Forbidden ] other [ n/a ]

When most think of a Medicine Cat they don't think of a cat like Petalpaw. She is extremely independent and opinionated and won't hesitate to speak her mind. She's a very sarcastic and sassy young she-cat with little respect for her elders. Petalpaw was born to Thundercloud and Amberflame of StormClan. She was the only survivor in a fairly large litter. Three of her littermates were stillborn; The others died alongside their parents due to a Green cough epidemic leaving little Petalkit alone in the world. She was only two moons old at the time. Petalpaw is a very intelligent young she-cat but she rarely thinks before she acts. She is rash and impulsive; likes to charge headfirst into bad situations without hesitation. This is a great quality in a warrior apprentice if shaped correctly but I'm a Medicine Cat Apprentice? Not so much. See, Petalpaw never wanted to be a Medicine Cat. Her dream has always been to be a Clan Leader one day. But when she was a lot she fell gravely ill; sicker than any of her family members. She got Black Cough and she almost died. Through some miracle she pulled through but it left her terribly weakened and frail. It severely damaged her lungs in particular and if she works herself too hard she becomes exhausted and starts wheezing pretty badly. The clan leader made the decision to have her serve as a Medicine Cat instead. Deep down she knows it's for the best but she still hates not being in the middle of the action.
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Badgernose | The Faithful Warrior

Postby Tiny_Cat » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:59 pm

Badgernose
    ×PineClan Warrior
    ×Male
    ×27 Moons
    ×Humorous, Easy Going, Playful,
    ×Never Serious
    ×Mate recently killed by rogue

Major work in progress
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Junipercloud | PineClan Queen

Postby Tiny_Cat » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Junipercloud is about average size for a she-Cat of her age. She is lithe and slender with long legs and small but sturdy paws. She is predominately white with short, silly fur. She has a few brown tabby patches on her muzzle, over one ear, on her legs and at the base of her tail. She has one baby blue eye on the side with the brown patch on her ear; her other eye is pale green.

fur color [ White, Brown Tabby ] eye color [ 1 Blue, 1 Green ]
build [ Lean, Slender ] fur length [ Short, Sleek ]

pos traits [ Gentle, Compassionate, Warm ]
neg traits [ Overprotective, Shy, Worrywart ]
neu traits [ Intelligent, Maternal ]
strengths [ Climbing Trees, Hunting ]
weaknesses [ Tracking, Brute Strength ]
fears [ Badgers, Thunder ]

crush [ tbd ] mate [ Foxtail ] kin [ Badgernose - Brother ]
kits [unborn] [ Foxkit (m), Dawnkit (f), Tinykit (f) ]
other [ Traitor ]

Junipercloud was born to Stormheart and Dapplenose of PineClan. She is the last remaining kit from her litter. Her brother and sister both passed when they were all apprentices and her parents were killed in battle shortly before her warrior ceremony. The only remaining family she has is her half brother, Badgernose. Badgernose is her father's older son and the two siblings are super close. He is always watching out for Junipercloud. He can be a but overprotective at times. Junipercloud is a very quiet and gentle she-cat. She is a warm and kind cat who is always trying to help and look out for others. She's always had powerful maternal instincts.
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: boiling blood discussion & forms

Postby ossa di cervo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:58 pm

I've updated the reserved prefixes and I'm going to add Petalpaw to the front page right meow! ^-^

I'm also going to add a "no siggy" rule and links to the actual thread on this thread.

As of now pineclan queens are closed and we are only accepting three apprentices per clan until we have more warriors.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kitty says...

Postby Tiny_Cat » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:10 pm

Perfect xD I will get at LEAST Junipercloud up tonight and Badgernose by tomorrow
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: boiling blood discussion & forms

Postby ossa di cervo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:14 pm

Oh gosh, take your time.. I got half of Spiderpaw done and Fawnheart isn't going to be done for a bit. Also, I will be making a PineClan tom warrior I just wanna wait to see if he can get a sibling or best buddy or something.

Spiderpaw and Petalpaw are definitely bound for some interesting interactions. x3
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kitty says...

Postby Tiny_Cat » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:08 pm

Yeah, I think they could eventually wind up being good friends lol.

And Badgernose is open for friends xD
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me