▬▬ Petrichor ▬▬

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

niklaus

Postby tazdevil. » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:01 am

niklaus - 4 years old - male - fighter
      wip
tazdevil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SIX

Postby tazdevil. » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:05 am

─── ( six . male ..four yrs ) ───────────────────

when you come across this cold-hearted brute; you'd wish to know what made him
    so miserable. he gives the impression that he cares nothing more than himself, that his prioritises
    are purely pointless and he's at the current stage where he needs someone to warm up his heart.
    six comes off as quite arrogant and intrepid; always being the one that stands up for himself and
    will always prove himself right even if he's in the wrong. however, six is not always the bite and
    less of a bark - he is polite to those older than him and rather trustworthy once you get close to
    him, he is always there for you if you managed to gain his respect and you'll always find to have
    him by your side when bad days occur. six is incisive, will makes make his argument clear and will
    directly address his issues if there are some. he doesn't like to keep his feelings bottled up so he
    tries to stay isolated when he feels wretched. when you get to know him and he opens up to you
    then you'll realise that he is indeed sentimental and just requires attention and someone's presence
    all of the time
    - even though he hates to admit.
    xxgrowing up as a pup, he was fatherless and had 3 siblings (iris, hermes and vivi) whom he loves
    ever so dearly; including niklaus whom was his best friend growing up and his adoptive brother. he
    was always mistreated by those around him due to his anti-social behaviour and lack of remorse.
    he was always the one complaining about things, the one arguing with everyone over little things
    and trifling issues. the one getting himself into gratuitous danger. six started to run away from his
    problems and thus getting himself in trouble. he carries a chain collar on himself from where he
    nearly got taken away by a human and a scar on his nose, he is also blind in his left eye from an
    attack he suffered from 2 years ago. six had a very close relationship with his mother until her
    recent passing and ever since then he has not been the same. he has became colder, more hurt
    by his demons within, he was trying to redeem himself but once the news got to him he was so
    cynical towards life and decided that he doesn't deserve to ache as much over someone just like
    he has over his mother
    xxsix does indeed try his hardest to be compassionate and generous, but he feels like his
    kindness gets taken for granted and so he remains only close to niklaus - they share the same
    aspects, same views in life and he has always been comfortable around him. furthermore, he
    still remains an outcast. he serves and protects his pack and cares for everyone. he will always
    remain loyal till the end because his pack has helped him become a better dog and he will
    forever be thankful, he has no mate and crush and still longs for happiness and love from some-
    one, one day.

────────────────── ( belgian- -malinois ) ───

ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by tazdevil. on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:58 pm, edited 16 times in total.
tazdevil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

audrey

Postby tazdevil. » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:06 am

─── ( 𝓪𝓾𝓭𝓻𝓮𝔂 . 𝓯𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮 .. 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓻𝓼 ) ───────────────────

text. text. text. text. text.
    text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text. text.

────────────────── ( 𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷- -𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓹𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓭 ) ───

tazdevil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▬▬ Petrichor ▬▬

Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:36 am

To make matters more complicated the small town they live in was famed for it's paranormal occurrences, unusual events and strange creatures.

Okay after long period of waiting I have gotten up a list of all the strange creatures and unusual events that occur around the pack. If you want to include the creatures in you character forms feel free. The creatures aren't designed to be the main asset of the role-play just an interesting side feature. As odd as they are they are simply a factor of life; they have grown up around the creatures and they are normal to the pack.

@Tazdevil
      They're looking great so far! I've added them to the front and updated everything!
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kartharon » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:27 pm

i love the list of creatures!! that's a super interesting twist on normal pack life. c:
kartharon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me