【 Sᴀᴄʀᴇᴅ Wᴏᴏᴅs 】- V.3 - Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

【 Blaze 】- fighter

Postby .red » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:22 am

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
┏───────┓
┗───────┛
ISxxx x

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
ImagexxImage
ImageImage
┏─────────────────────────────┓
If you're looking for the perfect cocktail of sweet, sassy
and flirty, you've met her. Blaze is a girl with a hidden h
eart of gold. Her care for all sometimes gets her in trou
ble, especially since she's stubborn as hell. She's indepen
dent, but very loyal to her friends. She's witty, crazy and
overall a good time. Blaze loves nothing more than danci
ng and having a fun night. Whenever she is serious, she m
eans business. If you're on her good side, she'll love you
endlessly, unless you betray her hard-to-earn trust.
┗─────────────────────────────┛

┏─────────────┓
name blaze makenna a
ge
3 yrs traits flirty, cl
ever, witty, charismatic,
stubborn, & loyal role
fighter for the pack
┗─────────────┛
x
THE
VOID

✦✦✦✦✦
┏──────┓
┗──────┛
Last edited by .red on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
.red

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【 Joshua 】- healer

Postby .red » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:23 am

━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxx
age five years. body
smaller than average,
still muscular. stands
at 2.7 ft at shoulder.
gender male. traits
optimistic, outgoing,
playful, caring, sma
rt, respectful, flirty,
secretive, avoider, ea
sily attached. role:
experienced healer
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The wolf before you is a charmer. He has a heart
of gold, pure motives all around. This kid is a bro
ther to all, always attempting to help any way he
can. He never gets angry, making him generally t
he life of any party. Josh is a prankster and a goof
ball though is incredibly smart, hiding his intuitiv
e nature. This leads for the occasional words of wi
sdom. He's a goofy sweetheart you'll simply adore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PROMISE ME
PLACE IN YOUR
███████████████████
█████████
█████████
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
Image Image
Last edited by .red on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
.red

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ D E V L I N ❞

Postby vibrancy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:27 am

XXXXXXXXXX
❝ 𝕋 ℍ 𝔼

ℚ 𝕌 𝕀 𝔼 𝕋 𝔼 ℝX 𝕐 𝕆 𝕌

𝔸 ℝ 𝔼,
X 𝕋 ℍ 𝔼X 𝕄 𝕆 ℝ 𝔼

𝕐 𝕆 𝕌
X 𝕎 𝕀 𝕃 𝕃X ℍ 𝔼 𝔸 ℝ.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          name → devlin ✦ gender → brute ✦ age → four ✦ sexuality → straight ✦ scent → cedar twigs
          rank → beta ✦ crush → small one on kanti ✦ mate → none ✦ pups → none ✦ birthday→ april 26
          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Personality ] Ɗevlin might be considered an introverted brute, because of his silent and observational nature, but that doesn't mean he is secretive, or unsocial. Yet he does tend to keep to himself at times, and immensely enjoys the tranquility of nature. He finds fascination in small and simple things, such as birds and plants. Though some may find his ways odd, Devlin cares little about what others think regarding his unique behavior, for a wolf, anyway. Despite his placid disposition, this brute can go from calm and understanding to deadly and fierce in less then a heartbeat. He can keep his head in difficult and frustrating situations, but that doesn't mean he won't use his teeth. Devlin is strong, and will take action if necessary. He is very serious about his duties, and follows orders from superiors without hesitation. Most of the time he is gentle, relaxed, and alert. Rarely shows disrespect. He is most loyal to his pack, wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice his own life were a packmate in danger. He's also a very fine hunter, yet only does so when needed. Never killing for sport. It is something he simply doesn't believe in. When he has nothing better to do, Devlin can be found silently scouting the camp and keeping an eye on things, as Devlin is always alert, and most believe that he sees everything. Being quiet most of the time, this brute has become an excellent listener, and stays in tune with what is going on around him. He almost never gets swept away by his thoughts, and remains paying attention at all times. He values others opinions as highly as his own, and will always hear somebody out if they have something to say. There are few wolves that Devlin will fully open up to, and share his sincere opinions with. However, if he does put aside his silent and concentrated mindset, then he considers you one of his closest friends. He definitely knows how to have fun, and will if the time and place is appropriate, but considers his job within the pack more important then his personal desires.

[ Appearance] Ɗevlin is rather average size and weight, for a wolf. He is 32in high at the shoulder, and weighs 170lbs. His fur is a mix of mottled rustic brown and dark grey, with patches and hints of black, white and tan here and there. With a creamish color leading down from his muzzle to the underbelly. His irises are a deep amber color, and a tiny patch of white lies just between his eyes. The tip of his tail is black, then blends in with mottled grey and brown on his back.
Last edited by vibrancy on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:12 am, edited 15 times in total.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【 Sᴀᴄʀᴇᴅ Wᴏᴏᴅs 】- V.3 - Discussion

Postby Wolfgirlfaith » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:46 am

"If I am just a piece of CAKE,then your just a piece of MEAT to me"
🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙

PERSONALITY
Eclipse is an outgoing fae
She is skilled when it comes to fighting but still has a
A lot to learn
She doesn't like being made fun of
Eclipse is quite charming when you get to know her
She prefers brutes over faes but has no problem with Faes
She enjoys nature
She has a playful side
But when you need to get down to business she's rugged
And tough.
She's eager to learn new things and can grasp on to things quickly
She hates bossy wolves
Hates being "used"

OTHER:
Wasnt born into the pack she started off as a loner with just her parents. They enjoyed being alone but she wanted to be apart of something. She new the other loners around and gained friendships with them (maybe even a romantic interest with one) A few things she misses is some of freedom when she was by herself. Her parents respected her decision and are out there somewhere. Eclipse is into rugged types she doesn't like brutes who suck up to her or are bossy and immature. She appears as only slightly bigger then a normal fae. In fighting she has good speed and attack. She needs to work on balance mostly. She loves training and is always up for a good practice session.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Name: Eclipse
Voice/song: Cake-Melanie Martinez
Appearance: black pelt,yellow eyes
Crush: has sort of a large crush on motake she calls him dragon
╚═══════════════════════════╝
Last edited by Wolfgirlfaith on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:03 am, edited 13 times in total.
Wolfgirlfaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfgirlfaith » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:47 am

ImageImage

ImageImage

🏹-🏹-🏹-🏹-🏹-🏹-🏹-🏹-🏹-🏹-🏹-🏹-🏹-🏹-🏹-🏹
╔═══════════════════════════╗
Name: Balto
Crush: Small one on Tala
Song/voice: Heavydirtsoul - TØP
Appearance: White pelt,Ember eyes,muscular
╚═══════════════════════════╝

Personality
Don't get in this wolf's way when he's busy hunting (unless he's with a group)
Balto is a tough,take charge leader who doesn't put up with jokes.
However this tough rugged brute is usually relaxed unless provoked.
He can snap easily without worry for others feelings.
He's really good at flirting but would never use his skill.
He's got a keen eye and can focus very well.
Intelligent when it comes to hunting.
Balto is fierce,loyal and fair
However he can be easily annoyed

Other
Balto was always a pack wolf. He grew up with a love of exploring the forest and hunting. His father was a skilled hunter and his mother a fighter...however they both got ill and passed after Balto was 1yr. He grew his rank to lead hunter and does his job very well. He doesn't enjoy when other wolves challenge him. He has a bit of a temper when it comes to teasing. He prefers hunting alone but will still set up groups once in a while. He has never really taken deep thought into finding love,he's to busy but never completely put the idea aside. The way to please him is to impress him. He enjoys the success of other hunters not just himself

-still being worked on-

"CAN YOU SAVE MY HEAVYDIRTYSOUL?"
Last edited by Wolfgirlfaith on Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:38 am, edited 9 times in total.
Wolfgirlfaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:08 pm

Woah! Love the photo faith, and I'm not sure what ASauveSir thinks, but that second picture is very, very big.

And @.penny, I'm sensing your love of two particular names :P I'm gonna have to remember wolf Blaze and dog Blaze XD
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .red » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:31 pm

PuppygirlWillow wrote:And @.penny, I'm sensing your love of two particular names :P I'm gonna have to remember wolf Blaze and dog Blaze XD

They're the same character, lol. Just different species. The original Blaze is a human char of mine, based off of myself actually.
    I have a whole storage of characters, who have alpha timelines in their own little world. They all intertwine and whatnot. I just pick them up and place then in whatever setting the roleplay is in haha.
    I can't just make up a character for roleplays, they have to be dynamic for me to be able to rp them. Makes 'em more realistic to have deep character understanding c:

Blah, enough of my blabbing. I can change my female if that will make things easier for the users in TSBTU.
    I only chose her cause she was in v2, and so I could bug Dracul lol. Just lemme know.
.red

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .KeithKogane » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:10 pm

Aww my angry boy Dracul already has fae's flocking to him. If only I thought of him during V.2 since Kanti is the same accept the parent differences. I really should have kept Autum and Thunder as her parents, it'd be a nice tie in.
      Ah screw it, I'll go change the their parents cx.

PuppygirlWillow wrote:Woah! Love the photo faith, and I'm not sure what ASauveSir thinks, but that second picture is very, very big.

@Wolfgirlfaith,I do have to admit that is a pretty big photo. If you'd like it smaller, try using this site or even this thread here on CS that I use to help make my forms
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .red » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:32 pm

ASuaveSir wrote:
      Aww my angry boy Dracul already has fae's flocking to him. If only I thought of him during V.2 since Kanti is the same accept the parent differences. I really should have kept Autum and Thunder as her parents, it'd be a nice tie in.
      Ah screw it, I'll go change the their parents cx.

If "flocking" is the same as "pestering" then yes xDD
    OMG Thunder. I haven't used that name in so long! (He goes by Blake now lolol)
    Ahh this is bringing back so many memories <3
.red

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

boop

Postby friskie » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:21 pm

""I Play To Win""

DOLL

*FEMALE

*5.4 YRS OLD

*OMEGA

*SIBLINGS;
Sync, Tish.

*RELATIONS; FAM;
SYNC;
They don't really interact with eachover-
but they're not aggresive.
TISH;
They hate eachover-
they have burning envy for eachover.

*PERSONALITY;
Calm
Mature
Takes it easy

*ACCENT;
Rather Japanese, can speak Japanese.

*BACKSTORY;
The pack has taken her in When she was a puppy.
She was born in a small forest in Japan, but as the woods started getting cut, Doll was forced to leave her siblings alone and jumped on a boat, it crashing and landing in the packs territories.

*EXTRA
She's going to take care of anyone- she's the motherly one.

She's the most maturest out of both of the siblings, and tries crackings jokes…

And they're horrid.

""What Pity""

SYNC

*FEMALE

*5.4 YRS OLD

*LEAD FIGHTER

*SIBLINGS;
Sync, Tish.

*RELATIONS; FAM;
DOLL;
They don't really interact with eachover-
but they're not aggresive.
TISH;
They love eachover dearly.

*PERSONALITY;
Playful
Sassy
Energetic

*ACCENT;
Rather Japanase-Western, Can speak Japanese and Norwegian

*BACKSTORY;
The pack has taken her in two years ago. A lot after Doll has been taken in. She was bred in the small forest in Japan, living a peaceful life, being rare there.
When the forest started getting cut down, she hd to leave her siblings and ran into a truck, being caught and being moved all over the country, praised for her soft fur and cuddlyness. She was all over the place, hince where her accent came from. However, when a plane she was on crashed, she had to roam over thausands and thausands for miles trying to survive on her own. Until,well, she joined the pack.

*EXTRA;
Shes heavy and muscular, and doesn't give up. For years she's been wanting to fight Dracula, but she denied the thought.

She is more agile and flexible, making victims confused. She always thought of greate plans- Dracula was strong, not as fast, but definately stronger.

""Practically mortal-Minded. Useless.""

Tish

*MALE

*5.4 YRS OLD

*DELTA

*SIBLINGS;
Sync, Tish.

*RELATIONS; FAM;
SYNC;
Great friends-
But dont get to interact often.
DOLL;
They hate eachover-
they have burning envy for eachover.

*PERSONALITY;
Funny
Loud
Blunt

*ACCENT;
Rather Japanese, can speak Japanese.

*BACKSTORY;
The pack has taken him in 4 years ago. A lot after Doll has been taken in. He was bred in the small forest in Japan, living a peaceful life, being rare there.
When the forest started getting cut down, he has to leave his siblings and ran into a truck, being caught and being moved all over the country, praised for his strength and simpathy. He was all over the place, hince where his accent came from. However, when a plane he was on crashed, he had to roam over thausands and thausands for miles trying to survive on his own. Until,well, he joined the pack.

EXTRA*
He hates to be called Tish- he thinks its a rather cowardly name. He prefers to be called just 'T' instead.

He loves to cheer anyone up- he's always up for it. Him being serious is rather rare.

I have finished now :>

I'm PRETTY sure I spelt Darcula isntead of Dracul… Vacuum (autocorrect also keeps changing Dracul to Vacuum)

Now, I have to go to school. I swear school is a fancy word for Prison.
Last edited by friskie on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
friskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me