breckenridge | forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: breckenridge | forms

Postby |Hype| » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:57 pm

Name:: Ethan | Elliot | Castle
Nick Name:: E
Sexuality:: heterosexual

Ethan is a very suave guy. He walks with his head high, shoulders back, and is still the most approachable guy you will ever come across. He greets every stranger with a friendly smile, and talks to them like he has known them his whole life. A stranger would take one look at this young man and think he was stuck up and rude because of the way he talks to people. But actually, Ethan is a sweetheart. He enjoys the company of other people and likes to enjoy every day as much as he can. Ethan has a naturally caring personality. He always has the need to comfort and take care of others. This makes him the kind of guy that is always flirting, though he doesn't mean to. With his charming smile and bright blue-grey eyes, this young man can talk his way out of just about anything. Because of this, he will chose to do whatever he wants, despite the consequences. He is the kind of free spirited guy that never takes anything too seriously. Ethan is the guy you go to when you are having a bad day and need some cheering up. He never fails to brighten your day and make you laugh. Ethan is very goal motivated and because of this he is extremely hard working, always eager to please.
    Ethan is what you would call a "city boy". Born in Las Vegas, Nevada, this young man grew up to love living a fast paced, adventurous, and carefree life. He has spent a lot of nights out late with friends getting themselves into trouble. Coming from a wealthy family, Ethan is expected to be well behaved and have good manners. When his parents found out about his excessive partying and run-ins with the law, they decided that Las Vegas was not the place they wanted him to grow up in. His family quickly packed up and moved to New York City. Ethan became well behaved and settled down and even picked up music to fill his time. In New York, he spent plenty of evenings with him and his guitar, alone on rooftops. And during the day, He sat at the corner and sang to the busy people passing by.
    With a younger brother and sister, Ethan's family is very close and he tends to be very caring towards them. He has always believed that the reason he is so protective and caring towards people is because he has helped raise his two younger siblings.

Ethan's Wanted Connections
• PM me if you have something in mind
Ethan's Relationships
• Evelyn - coworker
• George - Neighbor & best friend
• Jessy - roommate

Name:: Karly Elizabeth Woods
Nick Name:: Karl
Sexuality:: heterosexual

Karly Is a down to earth girl that is in love with life. She is very free spirited and easygoing. You can't get her to settle down. She is the type of girl that believes in never taking life too seriously. With a girl-next-door attitude, she is generally quick to make new friends. This young lady is very confident and knows her worth. Her deep green eyes and naturally slim and fit body can draw her a lot of attention. With her long, naturally blonde hair, she is often put into stereotypes. Often times she is not even given a chance because she is seen as a dumb blonde cheerleader. Karly has always worked to prove this stereotype wrong. All through highschool she worked to keep a 4.0 GPA while joining as many clubs and sports as she could. She had always had an interest in Cheerleading, and as she progressed, she decided to start competitive cheer. Singing is also one of her biggest hobbies, whether its in the shower, or in the car with friends. She can be known to break out in song in the most random times. Karly can be very silly. She tends to be a huge goofball and loves to laugh, as well as make others laugh. Don't let her sweet voice and bright green eyes fool you; she is good hearted, but makes bad choices. She has always been a bit of a problem child, and following her older brother's examples didn't help. She tends to cling to people that get her in trouble because she likes the excitement. Karly often finds herself in dangerous situations because she fails to think through her choices. She enjoys triggering people and getting reactions out of them, as well as helping to calm them down when they are angry.
    She has always lived a pretty easy life. Karly grew up with a very caring family. Her parents started as self made entrepreneurs with big goals. She learned from them the importance of goals and responsibilities. With money passed down through the family, she has been given many amazing opportunities. When she was 15, she started a career on youtube. It didn't go very for, but it got her noticed and made her a following. She eventually stopped youtube and instead became a model and blogger. She had always been very confident and determined. Her blogs are usually always about deep things in life and some of her experiences. Growing up in a larger town, her graduating class size was very large. Cliques formed through the years or growing up with this large group. But she was never one to stay in one group of friends. Karly was never a fan of the drama and wanted to make herself known with all of her peers. She wanted to feel as if she was important to every single person that she met. She always dreamed of moving to a small town where she could grow closer connections with the people around her.

Karly's Wanted Connections
• PM me if you have something in mind
Karly's Relationships
• Madalyn - Best friend
• Teddy - Ex boyfriend
• Margot - enemy
• Jessica - shy friend
• tarek - photographer

Last edited by |Hype| on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:10 am, edited 7 times in total.

Positive Mind

Positive Vibes

Positive Life
|Hype|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

margot ☁

Postby primcval » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:22 am

╔═══════════════╗

Margot !!
name; Margot Reynolds
age; 19 years
nickname; give her one
description; on the average size weight-wise, with broad
shoulders and naturally puffy hair. spray of freckles acro
st her nose that she hides with makeup. dark brown eyes
that she wishes were a different colour. she often wears
jean jackets with a crop top and a sort of choker neckl
ace. she is often caught up in how she looks too much
to realize that what matters is what's on the inside.
gender; cis female
sexuality; questioning, says heterosexual
personality; vain, intelligent, sometimes unfriendly.
dominating, a little controlling and possessive
ethnicity; african american
bf/gf/crush; none (yet)
drawbacks/hindrances; asthma, makes split-second
decisions
occupation; student, works part-time as a waitress
wanted relationships;
-a girlfriend to set her straight bc she's kind of a mess?
-a roommate that turns out to be a bank robber?
-mortal enemy that has secretly hated her ever since
elementary school but has kept it a secret until now
and wants 'revenge' for some unknown thing?
: karly
yikes this is unorganized sorry

╚═══════════════╝
Last edited by primcval on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res ~
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res ~
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

machii's boy - val

Postby danheng » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:39 am

val scott
__

birth name: valarie scott
chosen name: evan scott
'val'
21, transmale, bisexual
pets: kepler and aphelion
previously a show jumper, now unemployed and looking for a job
__

insecure - shy - helpful - selfless - proud - careful
growing up in the country, val was surrounded by conformity. he never even knew he could be anything other than a girl who lived with her family, happily. he learned to work with farm animals and became attached to riding. when he came out as trans, his parents refused to let him stay with them. for a while it was tough, until he found Breckenridge. he got a house a little ways out from the town, giving him room to house his horses, aphelion and kepler. being new, though, val is a bit scared of getting out and meeting some people.
__

fears being completely isolated, having as asthma attack
likes walks, birds, horses
no relationships, completely open
__

- asthmatic  , can't be around smoke, dust, small spaces, can't sing or run very much.
- is better at taking care of his horses than himself.
- always wanted a dog.
- self conscious about his gender.
- scared of horror movies.
__

wanted relations:
- a trans buddy?
___

current relations:

aimee - a friend who helps him settle into town
lincoln - boyfriend
lucy - helps him with horses
Last edited by danheng on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 13 times in total.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

machii's person - maeve

Postby danheng » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:45 am

maeve coulder
__

'mae'
19, biologically female (she/they), homosexual
florist
__

irritable - protective - watchful - judging - loyal - funny - mature - careless
mae's pretty much lived here since she was 16. she based her childhood around coffee, staying up till 3 am, and sports. she even took self defense from third grade to eighth, then quit and taught herself the rest. she's quick to assume and attack, not very good at using words but prefers her intellect and assumptions. though she has a bit of a temper, mae still has a big heart. she's a very loyal and mature friend but doesn't like big groups and likes to hang out alone sometimes. she has a bit of anxiety in loud, crowded, or overwhelming places. she owns a flower shop but only sells winter flowers. it's a failing business.
__

fears loss, loud noises and bright lights.
likes soccer, video games, girls.
no relationships yet
__

- lowkey pianist
- would fight someone for a cracker
- loves to eat, doesn't like to make food
- avid gamer
- forgets to go to things, or tell people things
__

wanted relations
n/a
__

current relations
business partner - teddy
roommate or friend to girlfriend - jo
childhood friend - jessica
enemy - ireland
from visitor to friend - viola
Last edited by danheng on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 9 times in total.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pereyra » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:49 am

Oh gosh everyone is accepted and will be added to the front page when I am slightly less tired, ty all for joining <3

Also, I strongly suggest everyone look through everyone else's wanted relations because I noticed several people are looking for the same things
    to-day's auspices; everything you know is probably wrong, but that won't really change anything about the world, so there's no reason to worry.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:23 am

N a m e;; Aimee Jackson
A g e;; 20
G e n d e r;; Female
A u t h e n t i c i t y;; Italian American
O r i e n t a t i o n;; Pansexual
P e t s;; Pasley

P e r s o n a l i t y;; Aimee is what can be summed up as mysterious. From first introduction she's shy and doesn't have much to say, but deep down she loves causing trouble and wont let anything stop her from what she wants to do. She's headstrong and has a natural born leadership when she's comfortable with the people in her surroundings. She's also quite the troublemaker, shes more then happy to stir some things up if it benefits her or her loved ones, even if its something as small as a white lie. Along with her can-do attitude if you try to delay her plans she can turn pretty nasty but her hearts in the right place and when needed shes the perfect shoulder to cry on and a funny, kind accomplice.
L i k e s;; Art, Photography, Animals, Coffee, Cold weather
D i s l i k e s;; Loud noises, Betrayal, Being alone, Abandonment

H i s t o r y;; Aimee was born in Florence, Italy where she then moved to America around the age of 3. For the most part Aimee was raised single handedly by her mother as a single parent, Her father left the family for another life and an other family when she was just the age of five, even till this day Aimee still has trouble trusting people for fear they'll leave her too. Aimee had never really had a life of luxury, despite her mothers incredibly handwork and effort put into providing for her they struggled alot for money.

Wanted relationships:
. A room-mate
. A bestfriendship, she mainly gets along with boys better then girls but any genders perfect c:
. Maybe an enemy? if not just someone who she doesnt get along with very well
Last edited by ♡ foxes in socks ♡ on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
♡ pisces 🌣 ♡ virgo ☾ ♡ scorpio ↑ ♡
all eyes on rafah <3

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:29 am

Finished my forms if anyone wants to talk about relationships c:
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:17 am

Same here! I'm busy with writing an essay at the moment though so I'll be a little slow in replying for now.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me