Downtown Dogs discussion and forms ))★

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Downtown Dogs discussion and forms ))★

Postby zutopia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:45 pm

DOWNTOWN DOGS

This is the discussion thread for the roleplay downtown dogs
come back to the roleplay thread here!
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

welp ! ignore her for now.

Postby zutopia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:47 pm

name Nova...english translation x ...n.name wip
        name origin wip ...languages spoken wip ...fur color wip ...eye color wip
        breed and gender Australian Shepherd Border Collie Mix, female...[b]age[/b] 3 years old or 24 if thats easier
        friends pm me ...enemies pm me ...love intrest none, love is pointless...sexuality Heterosexual.
        birthday 24 Jan...collar wip ...Heat? Yes, heat scent is vanilla esscence [strong]...hobbies wip

personality nova is rough and ignorant, she is also quite snappy if you do one thing wrong but can be kind and loving if she wants to be but thats only if she trusts you and has a good relationship with you. The female loves to tease her brother when he is speaking to other females though that rarely happens because Nova simply tells them to back away from her sibling. Both she and her brother pretty much fight for themselves, they also fight with eachother...quite a lot..
Last edited by zutopia on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Downtown Dogs discussion and forms ))★

Postby zutopia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:47 pm

sister is Nova

name Noah...english translation x ...n.name wip...name origin wip ...languages spoken wip ...fur color wip
        eye color wip...breed and gender Australian Shepherd Border Collie Mix, male...age 3 years old or 24 if thats easier
        friends pm me ...enemies pm me ...love intrest none, love is pointless...sexuality bisexual....birthday 10 april
        ...collar wip ...Heat? nope but his fur smells of lavenader ...hobbies wip

personality Noah is sweet, caring and humourous
        wip.
Last edited by zutopia on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✨oddball puppy✨ » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:45 pm

Name: Clover

Nicknames: Clo, lucky

Sexuality: Heteroflexible

Breed: Sheltie

Crush: None yet;Pm if interested

Personality: Clover is a shy dog and has the tendency to stutter. She is happy to help in anyway she can. She prefers peace and healing others than violence and fighting.

Bio: Clover was on the streets with her parents, but one day some bigger dog came by and killed them. She felt bad as if she couldn't do anything to help them, so she tries to help anyway she can. One day she met a dog, Kodak, and had befriended him. Now the two roam the streets together.

Pups: None

Other:
- Clover may use short word, or completely ignore a dog if she has a crush on them
- Clover has the tendency to thump her tail on the ground in nervous situations
- Clover considers herself the honorary sibling of Kodak

Nickname: None

Sexuality: Heteroflexible

Breed: Bernese Mountain dog

Crush: None yet;Pm if interested

Personality: Kodak is usually the voice of reason when it comes to things. He is may not trust easy at first, but may eventually warm up to one. Kodak is one who may like quietness or Loud noises depending on his mood

Bio: Kodak has lived on the streets his entire life. He didn't trust others easily, leading him to be a bit paranoid. Eventually later, he met Clover. After a while, the two became friends (and at terms honorary siblings) and roam the streets together.

Pups: None

Other:
- Kodak calls himself Clover's honorary sibling and the two look out for each other
- Kodak usually is defensive about certain things
ʆɩȵӄʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ ♡ ʆɩȵӄ
x
t

x
i

x
d

x
e

x
r

x
c

She/Her~Bisexual~Virgo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I no longer use this account.
I am now using the name, Strawberry ◓, which is where you will find me now.

...Strawberry ◓
✨oddball puppy✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zutopia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:08 pm

accepted.
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CarbonatedWeasel, » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:31 am

Name // Roscoe/Diesel (Call him whatever) | Gender // Dog, (Male.) | Breed, age // Dogo Argentino, 3 and a half. |
Voice // x | Personality // Ah, Roscoe. If you live on the streets, or anywhere near the junkyard you know who this dog is. All the strays are mainly pretty good friends with him, but if you do something bad to him, you probably want to sleep with one eye open. Roscoe lives at a junkyard with a little gang of other dogs, and of course, he's the leader. (Pm me if you'd like one of your characters to be in his 'gang'. ) | Love interest // None yet. | Fragrance // Smells of Diesel.

Name // Aspen | Gender // Female | Breed, age // Labrador, about two years old. |
Voice // x | Personality // Aspen, a dog that plays dumb but is honestly a smart-ass on the inside. She likes to piss dogs off and loves having attention on her, but other than that she's pretty energetic and intelligent. | Love interest // None yet. | Fragrance // Smells of the Ocean.

Name // Dasani | Gender // Male | Breed, age // alaskan noble companion dog, he's about three years old. |
Voice // x | Personality // A spunky, intelligent dog who flirts with every female who walks past the butcher shop. He's best friends with the owner of the butcher shop, they made a deal, Dasani guards the shop at night, he gets meat. He's also one of the most loyal and trusting dogs you'll ever meet. | Love interest // None yet. | Fragrance // Smells of smoked salmon.
Last edited by CarbonatedWeasel, on Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:35 am, edited 6 times in total.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHey, I'm Weasel.
xxxFeel free to shoot
xxxme a pm!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CarbonatedWeasel,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:45 am

Mark
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OSHA ))★

Postby direwolf. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:01 am

[ name ] osha [ gender ] female [ age ] two years [ breed ] english bull terrier
[ rank ] --- [ crush ] none [ mate ] none [ pups ] none [ kin ] unknown
[ coat ] black, white, tan [ eyes ] amber [ height ] 22 in. [ weight ] 60 lbs.

osha is more on the quiet side, but she has plenty of energy when it comes to running. she can b
e rather restless if she stays in one spot for too long. she is never exactly still - she will shift he
r paws or flick her ears whenever she becomes bored and restless. the bull terrier is rather emb
arrassed about her fidgeting and hopes no one points it out because she never notices until some
one does point it out. she can be sweet and loving when she wants to be, but she tends to put o
n a cold and serious facade. she is serious when the time calls for it; however, she does not like
to be serious all the time. she wants to be able to have fun.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

JOJEN ))★

Postby direwolf. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:01 am

[ name ] jojen [ gender ] male [ age ] three years [ breed ] mudi
[ rank ] --- [ crush ] none [ mate ] none [ pups ] none [ kin ] unknown
[ coat ] white [ eyes ] brown [ height ] 19 in. [ weight ] 29 lbs.

jojen is an intelligent canine and likes to observe others. sometimes he is caught staring at som
eone, and he grows embarrassed and starts to apologize for staring. his constant staring gets hi
m in trouble with certain canines who do not like to be stared at. the mudi is nonconfrontation
al and flees rather than fight. he does not know how to defend himself against another canine o
r human. most would consider him to be a coward, but he prides himself in almost never gettin
g himself into a sticky situation. even if he was in a sticky situation, he would be able to figure
out how to get out of it. he likes to plan things and does not speak without thinking first.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zutopia » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:48 am

accepted.
zutopia