shape-shifter sanctuary. - discussion + forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Leo Winchester & Reese Winchester

Postby IdiotRoyalty » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:42 pm

Name: Leo Winchester
Sexuality: Pansexual
Animal: Red Panda

Family: Mica-Mother-Alive
Maurice-Father-Alive
Reese-Twin brother-Alive
Chelsea, Sia, Lily-Younger triplet sisters-Alive
Partner: None
Crush: TBD
Enemies: Unknown

Pos. traits: Ebullient, generous, compassionate
Neu. traits: Playful, extrovert, excited easily
Neg. traits: Lives in a fantasy land, impatient, pushover

Leo was born into a family of shifters with his twin brother who was also a Red Panda. Both his parents were lions as well as his younger triplet sisters. WIP

Name: Reese Winchester
Sexuality: Bisexual
Animal: Red Panda

Family: Mica-Mother-Alive
Maurice-Father-Alive
Leo-Twin brother-Alive
Chelsea, Sia, Lily-Younger triplet sisters-Alive
Partner: None
Crush: TBD
Enemies: Unknown

Pos. traits: Very loyal, eloquent, meticulous
Neu. traits: Introvert, independent, aloof
Neg. traits: Amoral, hot headed, guileful

WIP
Words
Words
Words

Last edited by IdiotRoyalty on Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
IdiotRoyalty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hermione ・ shapeshifter

Postby artemis, » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:28 am

___________________ ( distractions )
╒══════════╕

( name ) hermione amouteru
( nicknames ) ione' [ ee ・yon ]
( gender ) female
( age ) 18
( shapeshifter form ) amur leopard - x

╘══════════╛

_________________ ( your )

hermione is not a girl who messes around. she's a hard-headed feminist. adopted into a military family, she does not play around. she's very competitive and is not a person to cross. she's very protective over people and that leads to her general possessiveness. her biological parents had a lot of trouble raising her. she was too defiant and temperamental. one day, hermione being 12, they left them. she was picked up by an adoption centre and was adopted by a military family who had trouble having a child. she was trained to be tough, and hermione is a no nonsense girl, with a little attitude. she hates admitting when she's wrong and is very stubborn. she feels possessive over others because of what her friend did and doesn't want to be left alone like she was at 12. she's overall perceptive and witty. she tends to ignore others, but once you get to know her you'll find she's a loyal friend and will always have your back. she's charitable and usually does things for herself when it's really necessary.

she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: shape-shifter sanctuary. - discussion + forms

Postby Crono » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:23 am

Name: Scott Davenport
Shifter Form: Moose

Former Occupation: River Rafting Guide
Former Residence: Charlotte, North Carolina
Relatives: Karen Davenport (Mother), Alexis Davenport (Younger Sister), Jeremy Choplin (Husband/Deceased)
Sexuality: Homosexual
Crush/Significant Other: Open

History: When Scott realized he had the ability to shift into a Moose he was afraid, and so he kept it hidden from his parents and family. The same could be said when the blonde realized he was attracted to guys instead of girls, there's a trend. In his senior year of highschool Scott met Jeremy Choplin, the man who he would marry two years later. The highschool sweethearts grew close and Jeremy was the one who helped Scott come clean to his loved ones that he was gay. And in return Scott told Jeremy his other secret, that he he was a shifter. Scott always joked Jeremy brought out the best in him but to Scott it was true. Both worked hard at being river rafting guides working for the same employer in North Carolina for years.

Three years later Scott's husband was killed in a car accident, leaving Scott a widower. The tragic accident changed Scott causing the man to feel lonelier than ever, though he continued on with life after Jeremy it wasn't the same and he felt like a drone going through the days. So years later when Scott heard the whispers of Sanctuary it was a sort of wake up call, a mid-life crisis even. Scott didn't think it through, didn't hesitate, he packed what he wanted to keep and sold the rest before driving towards the location. The man knew he needed a change, needed to start living again.

Personality: Scott tends to come off as a serious person, but mostly it's a front. Once he's more comfortable the man tends to loosen up a bit. That being said he has a tough time opening himself up to someone, it's been a struggle all his life and has only gotten tougher. Scott's one that isn't afraid to voice an opinion if he feels strongly about it, and sometimes even if he doesn't. That being said he's friendly and not one to be rude without reason, his late husband once told him that he actually smiled too much. If he had to hazard a guess he'd say that wasn't as much of a case anymore.
Last edited by Crono on Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:42 pm

@eli ayase - aa dw about it c:
    ooh, we got some new peeps! some interesting animals too. @Pidge Pidge - first two characters are accepted, second post looks like it's still a wip, but from the looks of it I doubt there'll be a problem w/them
    @snitching. - accepted, and @Crono - your character looks alright as well

sorry I haven't been able to get another post up yet; I got home later than usual today and it's hard to type out posts of any real of length on my phone. i'll add our new characters and then write up a response ^^ }
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Z O E /// D A N N Y

Postby SoupPupped » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:41 pm

+Observant
+Loyal
+Protective
-Short-Tempered
-Defensive
-Rude

O V E R V I E W ;;
Zoe is a bit aggressive and can have a venomous attitude - no pun intended. Still, she can be a great friend as sarcastic, sassy, and mean as she can be.

P E R S O N A L I T Y /// H I S T O R Y ;;
Zoe is horribly aggressive. She generally wishes to be alone, and whenever her wishes aren't granted, she'll shift to her animal form. Despite seeming rather girly, she loves being a snake shifter, easily striking fear into many. Albeit small, she packs a powerful punch and is best to be avoided when her tail is shaking. While in her human form, however, she's quite harmless. She's tall but skinny, not able to put up much of a fight. Honestly, she does want to make friends, she just doesn't know how when all she does is snap at people with malice in her voice. She's horrid and rude on the surface, but if you can get past that, then she can make a pretty good, loyal, and dependable friend.

Zoe had been known as a shifter by her parents nearly as soon as they took her home from the hospital as a baby. She had grown fangs when something had spooked her, and she wasn't powerful enough to complete a full shift. Still, her parents had both grown up to hate shapeshifters, trying to avoid the animals at all costs. But Zoe was their daughter. They took care of her, although she was slightly neglected and seen as a monster. Her first full shift took place at the age of 4 when she was in a bad mood in time out. She was sitting on her bed when she wished there was some way to scare her parents into loving her, and next thing she knew she was a snake. As bad as she wanted to, she didn't show her parents. She spent the rest of her life being homeschooled and hidden from the world, when as she neared the age of 19, she saw on T.V. about 'Sanctuary'. A haven for shapeshifters. Zoe didn't know if it existed, but there were coordinates, and it had to be better than where she was now. So she packed her backpack, pulled on some clothes, and left her home for good.

P E R S O N A L {} I N F O R M A T I O N ;;
Age;; Eighteen
Gender;; Female
Sexuality;; Heterosexual

O T H E R {} I N F O R M A T I O N ;;
Animal;; Crotalus Atrox
Height;; 5'11
Weight;; 143lbs

R E L A T I O N S H I P S ;;
Friends;; None yet
Enemies;; None yet
Crush;; None yet
Date;; None yet
Family;; Her Mother, Cassidy Capaldi. Her Father, John Capaldi {deceased}.

+Quiet
+Funny
+Friendly
-Flirtatious
-Clingy
-Anxious

O V E R V I E W ;;
Danny is clingy yet careless. He loves close contact with people, but he loves annoying them at the same time.

P E R S O N A L I T Y /// H I S T O R Y ;;
Danny is clingy. Very clingy. He'll often sit practically on other guys just to have close contact to soothe his constant fear of abandonment. He has separation anxiety, so moving away from his brothers was a very risky decision. But he wanted to be with other shifters. He wanted to be with others like him. It was hard to leave his family, but he did, and only every now and then does he regret it. He loves the Sanctuary, and he spends a lot of time on someone's shoulder in his parrot form, preening. He doesn't talk as much, but rather listens and laughs, occasionally slipping the embarrassing snort of laughter. He enjoys the company of the same gender, feeling kind of awkward around females, though he's trying to befriend everyone. The last thing he wants is enemies, though when separated from people he likes for a while he will become aggressive and break down.

Danny was thrown into an orphanage when he was just a few months old. Being surrounded by kids his age as well as older kids, he quickly grew to love constant company. He was pretty young when he discovered his powers, and he found out accidentally. He was wondering one day why he was so clingy, knowing it couldn't just be all the brothers, when he began sprouting gray feathers. Then a beak. Then some red feathers here and there, and finally some yellow eyes. Boom. He was a parrot. All of his brothers, of course, found this awesome, and they all began trying to shift as well but to no avail. Danny's caretakers knew a safe haven was being formed for shifters, and although they cried at his departure, one of his caretakers journeyed with him to the coordinates, eventually dropping him off. It was a heartbreaking goodbye, and Danny misses his family deeply. That's most of the reason the boy is so much clingier and anxious at the Sanctuary than he was the orphanage.

P E R S O N A L {} I N F O R M A T I O N ;;
Age;; Sixteen
Gender;; Male
Sexuality;; Homosexual

O T H E R {} I N F O R M A T I O N ;;
Animal;; Psittacus Erithacus
Height;; 5'4
Weight;; 103lbs

R E L A T I O N S H I P S ;;
Friends;; None yet
Enemies;; None yet
Crush;; None yet
Date;; None yet
Family;; Unknown {orphan}
SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:04 pm

@SoupPupped - accepted! }
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dexter and Niriviana

Postby .muse. » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:52 pm

Name: Dexter James Allens (Prefers to be called Dex or DJ)
Species: Nile Crocodile
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Play By: Kit Harington

"Why did you come here?"
"I guess mainly because I don't want to be that weird guy who has no friends and is married to his work. Which is what happens when you've got as big a secret as people like me do. But also I'm really hoping there's just room to stretch my legs, as stubby as they are. It's not exactly easy trying to relax in a New York apartment when you're most comfortable as an eighteen foot lizard."

"What do you think is most important?"
"Honesty, hypocritical I know, I'm green with envy for people who can be honest without fear of being locked up or hunted down. See what I did there, green with envy... yeah I'll just shut up now."

"What do you like in other people?"
"General friendliness. It doesn't cost a thing to smile and say hello. Being able to tolerate dad jokes and puns is a plus. You have to have a sense of humor you know?"

"What do you hate in other people?"
"Hate is a strong word... I dislike pessimism though, negativity overall. Sure some people have every right to think the world is against them, but constantly acting like you've got a little rain cloud following you around is downright uncomfortable to be around for extended periods of time."

Personality
~ Dex is many things, calm, supportive, thoughtful, things that would have made for a good detective had he been allowed to pursue his dreams past surviving academy. He is also quick thinking, well worded; and can be a touch authoritative with a positive take charge mentality, traits he deems necessary to make a well rounded member of society. His work mode is drastically different than his off time mode though. On the clock he is what he needs to be, like a character filling a role dutifully.
~ Off the clock though, he is relaxed, laid back, and surprisingly fun loving. The kind of guy who would go and watch games at the bar with his buddies; who thinks a great first date is a giants game, complete with a walk through the busy streets to nowhere specifically. He's your typical average guy, right down to being completely clueless about romance, love, anything overly emotional. He is a clueless boyfriend, a dedicated worker, but an enjoyable friend for those who get to know him.
~ Wherein lies the problem, getting to know him. Growing up with the ability to shape shift into a lethal beast has led him to be somewhat reclusive in nature. Not shy per say, as he is very outgoing once he feels safe in being so. He simply believes it is safer for himself and others to keep as small a social circle as possible. With the prospect of a safe haven where shifters can be themselves, he sincerely hopes that he can be more open and actually live his life surrounded by his own kind.

General Appearance
Stands at 5' 8", not exactly impressive but nothing to sneeze at either.
Build wise, he's no body builder, but his recent time at the Police Academy has gained him something of a muscular structure. Not one that he would gladly boast about, but enough of one that he's comfortable in his own skin.
His messy curly hair that hangs down to his neck is such a dark shade of brown that others often assume it's black until they get close enough to pay attention. It matches his eyes very well, which are also a deep rich shade of brown.

Past occupations: He's worked fast food joints to support himself while working to obtain a degree in forensic sciences. Other than that, academy was as far as he got towards his actual career goal before leaving New York to find Sanctuary.
Skills: He's more mentally skilled than physically, with an analytical strategic mindset.
Flaws: For someone who wanted to be a detective, he's painfully oblivious at times.

Name: Niriviana Marie Morouse
Species: Spotted Hyena
Sexuality: Pansexual
Play By: Willa Holland

"Why did you come here?"
"I've never really had a home, or a family for that matter. If it's true that there's other shifters there, hopefully it will feel like home. I'm already used to bouncing from place to place, mostly foster homes and halfway homes. So I figured why not get out of New Mexico for good finally? There's nothing there for me anyways, and I'd like to finally start living."
"What do you think is most important?"
"To be honest? Survival, self reliance, confidence, being able to take care of yourself. There's what, six billion people on this space rock? How many of them do you think you can really trust? None. Zero. Zip. Nada. If you can't take care of yourself, that's a you problem, not a me problem."
"What do you like in other people?"
"Realists are more my speed. Not like, those really crotchety realists though, more like, down to earth, calm realists. People who can take the world at face value, but not necessarily demonize it either I guess."
"What do you hate in other people?"
"Is everything an appropriate answer? I'm kidding, sort of. I'm not exactly a people person, and most people rub me the wrong way for one reason or another. I try to avoid loud, sugar high level energetic, overly animated and obnoxious people like the plague."

Personality
~ Don’t get her wrong, she is friendly; just in a way that might be considered off-putting to some, since she resorts to a rather dry sense of humor and has a tendency to say whatever is on her mind. She is often sarcastic and vague, making almost mocking commentary that has a very teen angst vibe to it. Don’t let her fool you though, deep down she’s soft and squishy to the point it’s a surprise her animal form isn’t a gummi bear.
~ She tries to act like she’s on no one's side but her own, when she really does want a family. Growing up the way she did broke her, but she tries very hard not to let anyone see just how shattered she thinks she is because of it. This standoffish attitude sometimes comes off as abrasive and rude, but pushing others away before they can ditch her is her best coping mechanism in life.
~ Once you get to know her though, you’ve got a friend for life. She’s fiercely loyal when given something to be loyal to, which is little to nothing at the present in her mind. She won’t tell you that she never knew her biological parents, or that she was adopted as an infant only to be given up again at age three. Her history of moving every few months to a different foster home is her dark past and she won’t burden others with it. This dire need for dependency and her bold front are the products of a childhood of unrest. With time and a bit of coaxing, she may shed some of that weight if Sanctuary proves to be the home she always dreamed of.

General Appearance
If there's one thing that annoys Niriv about herself, it's how short she is. She cannot stand being a measly 5' 1", and not even weighing in the triple digits doesn't help her attitude about her petite frame. Where some girls might be happy they are pixie like in build, she hates it. She much prefers her shifted form because it feels so much more powerful than she thinks her human body isn't. Even though she's proven time and time again she can defend herself, she still wishes she were just a little bit taller.
To add to her 'pixie' frame, her milk chocolate brown hair has finally grown out to no longer be considered a pixie cut after years of keeping it nearly buzzed. It's still not long enough to really do anything with, but she enjoys keeping her hair on the shorter side just framing her strongly boned face and light green eyes.

Past occupations: N/A
Skills: For her short stature, she's pretty lithe and can physically fend for herself in most scenarios. Having grown up in the foster system she's had plenty of practice rough housing with the boys and learning how to fight. Spending more time on the streets than in proper foster homes though has made her street savvy and rather stealthy having resorted to pick pocketing to pay for meals more often than not.
Flaws: Because of her upbringing she's quick to mistrust others even when they have given her no reason to not trust them. She's got a stubborn streak a country wide and often pushes away help even if she actually needs it. This causes her to fail herself pretty frequently which draws out the silent glaring hypocrite she's very well aware she can be.

Last edited by .muse. on Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
.muse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:14 am

I have testing today. I will make posts as soon as i'm done.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IdiotRoyalty » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:44 am

Thank you. I'll finish their forms ASAP.

In the meantime, is anyone open for any of my characters to interact with?
IdiotRoyalty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:58 am

I know I said I would post when I return, but my pet rat is sick. I need to go care for him and i'm not sure if i'll get in my posts today. If I have the time I will post later, but if not, i'll post tomorrow. I hope this is okay.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me