One Last Adventure Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: One Last Adventure Discussion Thread

Postby The Grey Stuff » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:39 pm

Accepted!
    And yes, you may have a villainous magic-user!
    I'm working out some plottiness and will make announcements on the discussion thread/send PMs accordingly.
    Also it looks like we may have a Thranduil on the way bwahahaha
    Very excited!
The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Little Miss Blue Wizard Numero Uno

Postby The Grey Stuff » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:52 pm

(( Oh, I know the Blue Wizards were technically "men" but so little is known about them, so I'm going to take a ton of liberties here because who am I kidding, this way is more fun. xD Anyone else is free to make the other Blue Wizard and take just as many liberties with him/her.
This is what you get for being so elusive, Blue Wizards :P
Tolkien is spinning in his grave
))

True Name ➸ Morinehtar
Middle-Earth Name ➸ Rísfaroth
Aliases ➸ Alatar ("after-comer" or "forest-spreader"), Lhunrandir (Sindarin for "Blue Pilgrim"), Lhunadaneth ("Blue Woman"), Ithryn Luin ("Blue Wizards" used to refer collectively to both of them)
Race ➸ Maiar (a "Wizard"). Servant of Oromë the Huntsman of the Valar.
Age ➸ She has walked Middle-Earth for about 3,000 years now.
Height ➸ 5'6"
Face Claim ➸ Michelle Pfieffer
Weapon of Choice ➸ Staff, Bow and Arrows
Appearance ➸ Usually clad either in blue robes or blue hunter-gear, Risfaroth is of fairly average height. With long curly hair and blue eyes, she resembles the Rohirrim in many ways.

Personality ➸ Each Wizard could be considered peculiar in their own way, and Risfaroth is no exception. First of all, she seems to have an uncanny connection to the other Blue Wizard, always knowing what they're thinking, always seeming to be on the same page, to the point where she could finish a sentence for the other wizard. Beyond this, Risfaroth has wisdom to match her ago. Mature yet loving, she is almost Amazonian in her unbreakable spirit. She is insightful and likes to think strategically, always looking before she leaps. Yet, when she does leap, she gives it her all. She cares deeply for the fate of Middle-Earth, and particularly enjoys the company of Men and Elves, as she relates to them best, but will not object to the company of Dwarves and Hobbits.

History ➸ Long ago, Alatar was sent to Middle-Earth to help protect it from darkness, along with Curumo (Saruman), Olórin (Gandalf) and Aiwendil (Radagast). She chose Pallando to go with her as a companion, and the five Maiar became the five wizards of Middle-Earth. While Pallando was ever-occupied with his research and studies, Alatar was always much more interested in the forests and the wildlife. She wandered around Pallando's mountain and his library, always staying near him, yet she enjoyed the nature more than the books.

She managed to develop a close bond with the Ents, sometimes helping them to protect the forests and the woods from those that might harm them. She especially took an interest in tracking and hunting the Great Spiders which plagued the land. At one point, she faced Ungoliant, and yet was unable to slay the demonic creature. Nevertheless, she did injure her greatly, and took away some of her silk as a trophy, which she later fashioned into a bow.

WIP
Last edited by The Grey Stuff on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:37 pm

claim face: Lee Pace (Thranduil's actor in The Hobbit)
    full name ➧ Thranduil Greenleaf
    nicknames ➧ Thrandy | Sir/Your Majesty
    Grandpa Thran

gender ➧ Biological Male
    age ➧ Roughly around 3000 yrs
    height ➧ 5'4"ft (weighs 115 lbs)
    race ➧ Woodland Elf
    ranking ➧ King of Woodland
    Realm | also nomadic

rom. status ➧ Single
    orentation ➧ Bi
    a/b/o status ➧ Omega

ABOUT ➧

Thranduil is a rather grumpy old elf, one of the few that still live in Middle Earth after the loss of the One Ring. After a majority of the elves sailed to Valinor, he has become one of the oldest elves living in Middle Earth (though he is still considered young for an Elf). He is still the king of the Woodland Elves. However, he typically lives a nomadic life these days. He has left the elves he trusts the most in charge of his kingdom.

He has mellowed out over the years and has always been rather soft-hearted, but is not afraid to show his authority and power if the situation calls for it. Thranduil typically keeps to himself for the most part. He wants to explore Middle Earth, as he had never been able to until now, and travels with his golden tawny Tokota named Aurelia.

MISC. INFO ➧

companion ➧ Aurelia
companion species ➧ Tokota*
kin ➧ Oropher, Legolas
culture ➧ Sindar (Elves of Doriath)
birth place ➧ Doriath (before fall)
name meaning ➧ Vigorous Spring

➧ Thranduil was hit with a burst of accidental magic, making him much shorter than his original height.
He has adjusted at this point and no longer cares. He has proved that he is still deadly and not to be trifled with.
This is permanent and has caused unknown and unpredictable health issues.

➧ He has very little interest in romance, it'll be hard to catch his interest beyond a family or platonic level.

➧ If you manage to piss him off and see red, or mess with the ones he loves/likes, you're as good as dead.

HEALTH CONCERNS ➧

➧ Canonly, He is blind in his left eye and has burn scars on the left side of his face.

➧ He has a slight hobble to his walk, as he injured his left leg horribly sometime after the
One Ring was destroyed. It never healed properly and gives him trouble rather often.

➧ Elves slowly fade until they are nought but wraiths the longer they stay in Middle Earth.
Thranduil stays in Middle Earth regardless, until he either dies or is forced to sail to Valinor.

*Tokotas are a closed species on DeviantART
a/b/o status is only there if the a/b/o universe is implemented

rp coding
Code: Select all
[list][color=#008080][b][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3353133&start=10#p106828981]➸[/url]Thranduil Greenleaf[/b][/color]
[list][size=80][b]➸Race[/b] [color=#FFFFFF]|[/color] [color=#408080]Woodland Elf[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]//[/color] [b]➸Companion[/b] [color=#FFFFFF]|[/color] [color=#408080]Aurelia the Tokota[/color]
[b]➸Location[/b] [color=#FFFFFF]|[/color] [color=#408080]N/A[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]//[/color] [b]➸Tags[/b] [color=#FFFFFF]|[/color] [color=#408080]N/A[/color][/size][/list][/list]

[size=85][color=#808080]text here[/color][/size]
Last edited by Alfor on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:33 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kirby. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:06 am

My apologies for my form still being a work in progress. My brother and his wife dropped in to visit for the weekend, so I've been spending time with them. I should be active again on monday, or tuesday.

Also, wow this thread is booming with people. That's so nice to see! Hello everyone. :3
.Kirby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostarriver » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:35 am

Welp, I'll be taking the other Blue Wizard then, maybe making another character as well if that's alright
𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝒆𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝒆
╔══════════════════════════════╗
words words words words words words words

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗
● link ● link ● link ●
Credit

╚═══════════════╝
🅣🅗🅔🅡🅔'🅢
🅘'🅓 🅖🅞 🅣🅞

𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Grey Stuff » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:16 pm

@Amurah No worries! Also, I know right? I'm so happy to see so many people interested <3

@Hanzo hiiii!!! ahh so glad you could join us

@Arri Totally fine, can't wait to see your characters

@Gorillaz! YES JOIN US
    Also, I won't be a huge stickler about this, but I'd prefer if siggies were disabled to keep the threads tidy. Thank you!

Also, I will add this to the front eventually, but for the plot, I was thinking that perhaps, in the letter that Gandalf writes and which the Hobbits find, he tells of a certain loose end that he never managed to wrap up before he sailed. Another ring, perhaps? (<--shout out to Alpha for the idea about the ring!) I was also thinking in his letter he might advise the reader to seek out the help of the Blue Wizards and maybe Thranduil about what to do with said ring. Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions? The plot is actually pretty much a big WIP right now, so I'm very open to ideas. :)
The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:14 pm

(Anytime Teek :} maybe the ring... another destroying? I know it's not original. . Also, can we rp soon? I'm so excited! )
Last edited by Alpha* on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:49 pm

I have a quick question! I want to give Thranduil a new companion, since his Elk died in the Battle of Five Armies. Could it be a character I own? I have 4 Tokotas (3 are awaiting approval), and they are large enough to ride as mounts. The one I want him to have is a Golden Tawny. Her name is Aurelia and she looks like this: http://sta.sh/0o9nvcgd25p

IMPORTANT FACT: Thranduil has canonly given Bilbo Baggins the "Elf-Friend" title!

Also, I decided to add some things to Thranduil bc this is an AU and its more fun this way lol
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostarriver » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:38 pm

The ring thing sounds great and maybe Gandalf, before he sailed made a quick visit to the Blue Wizards and requested that they help the others with their quest
𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝒆𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝒆
╔══════════════════════════════╗

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗
● link ● link ● link ●
Credit

╚═══════════════╝
🅣🅗🅔🅡🅔'🅢
🅘'🅓 🅖🅞 🅣🅞

𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:44 pm

I like the idea of there being a second, unknown ring. What colour should this ring be? I was thinking it should be more of a silver-gold shade (or black) and maybe have a different language engraved on it? It would have to be something everyone has trouble decoding, including Thranduil. It would also give a little plot idea/excuse for them to travel in search for answers of the engravings and what they mean.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me