Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Ploegy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:00 pm

@Ace; Yes please. I'd appreciate that very much
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:06 pm

➳name; shiemi moriyama
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; rin <3
    ➳pairing; tba
    ➳fandom; Blue Exorcist

➳hair; Blond
    ➳eyes; Green
    ➳skin tone; peach
    ➳build;
    ➳height; 5'5
    ➳weight; 108

➳abilities / powers; She's able to summon her demon familiar Nee. She's also good in the medical field
    ➳weapons; nah

➳personality; When she first appeared, Shiemi was very shy and quiet at school. This is because when she was younger, she was awfully shy and sick, so she wasn't able to attend school, which made it hard for her to have friends of her own age. Her love for her late grandmother made her want to never leave her garden. She is also naive - most of her life was spent within the premises of her home, therefore she is rather clueless when it comes to typical adolescent experiences.

However, she is incredibly loyal, patient and hardworking; she would do anything for her friends, even if it would make others feel uneasy
    ➳history; When Shiemi was young, her mother was very busy with the Exorcist Supplies Store, so her grandmother took care of her. This nurtured a close relationship between Shiemi and her grandmother. Shiemi helped her grandmother in their garden, and learned how and when to grow each plant. Her grandmother told her about the Amahara Garden, a garden created by god that has all the plants in the world.

➳other;
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucas || The Boy from Nowhere

Postby Ploegy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:09 pm

➳name; lucas
    ➳age; 14
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; peach
    ➳fandom; mother 3

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; black
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; smallish and frail
    ➳height; 4'11
    ➳weight; 100 lbs

➳abilities / powers; lucas is a child that has psi abilities. unlike most psi users, lucas lacks much offense power and relies heavily on his special move pk love which only he and claus have access to. however he also learns pk flash which boosts his offensive power. where he truly shines though is in his defensive abilities. outclassing most users when it comes to defensive moves, lucas' variety of moves include healing multiple people at once, curing any kind of status effects or injuries (even some fatal wounds, but not all), creating protective shields that sometimes can reflect attacks back, and boosting attack power of fellow psi users. he does have the potential to learn offensive psi moves such as pk fire, pk freeze, pk thunder and pk starstorm, but he hasn't discovered that within himself quite yet
    ➳weapons; lucas has a stick that he used when he is unable to use his abilities. it may seem like just a simple stick, but it packs quite the punch and is quite durable. he also has a rope snake that helps him swing to places he cannot reach on his own, grab objects far away or even coil around others

➳personality; lucas is an emotional boy who is often seen as a crybaby rather than a fighter. he is rather timid and shy, but does have his moments of being courageous and brave when he needs to be. he is a sweet boy most the time and is quite easy to get along with. lucas tries his best not to show much weakness in front of others, but often will break down in an emotional fit when he's by himself. unlike his twin, he is very levelheaded and tries his best to stay calm even when in the worst situations though struggles to make friends because of his shyness, but is a very lovable young child who is loyal and obedient to those he finds attachment with. the boy has a very close relationship with his brother and even though he is the younger of the two, he strives to protect his reckless brother whenever he can

➳history; after the loss of his mother, lucas and his brother claus went to avenge her and kill the drago that killed her, though along the way claus told him that he was too weak. that day claus went missing and lucas' family was torn apart beside him, his father, and his pet dog. soon the town he lived in was revamped by an evil man named mr. fassad and anyone who didn't reform to his ideals had their house zapped by lightning. lucas eventually teamed up with one of the town elder's sons name duster, a princess, and his dog to stop fassad from ruining their peaceful city anymore. along the way he learned his psi abilities from the magypies. after infiltrating fassad's men and taking disguise as the commander, lucas was able to destroy the lightning tower and bring an end to the lightning strikes on his town. however, fassad was after more than taking over the city and had a boy by the name of commander going around trying to locate the 7 needles that kept the dark dragon in its slumber and pull them to release the beast. soon lucas found he had the power to pull these needles as well and began to race against the commander to pull them so the dragon would be under his command rather than the boy's. after 6 of the 7 needles were pulled lucas is invited by the pork king to come to new pork city where he find out the true history of the islands they live on. him and his team then infiltrate the pigmask army headquarters and soon met the pig king himself whom they defeated after he told them where the last needle was located. on his way to the last needle, lucas encounters his father on the ground and he tells him that the masked man that went by the name commander was actually his twin brother, claus. when the the boy finally reached the needle, he came face to face with his brother, but was unable to attack him, taking hits from the other boy without fighting back until claus finally realized who he was. immediately the boy electrocuted himself and told lucas that he was sorry for what he had done and that he was going to where mom was now. after "losing" his brother, lucas mustered up the courage to pull the last needle and recreate the world, filling it with peace with the dragon's help.
    (headcanon to match claus')
    once the new world was created, lucas was surprised to see that the dragon had spared claus' life after he had requested it, though it had been unable to completely eradicate the masked man persona. he has tried hard to help his brother to get a grip on it, but has found it a much harder task than he expected, even with the help of kumatora and duster.

➳other; the last smol son has arrived. my mother trio is complete
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:20 pm

Alright there we go. This will be fun Actually happy I brought Lucas in cuz I love roleplaying him

Also if anyone wants to suggest any colors when they're making pairings that'd be cool. I haven't struggled yet but as you can see I'm coming up with some fun colors here cuz of all the pairs we have lol
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:09 pm

@Ploegy, I'm not quitting, just REALLY busy. I'll have a post up in about 10 min tho.

L I T E R A L L Y

🅟 🅐 🅨 // 🅨 🅞 🅤
xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
LINK \\ LINK \\ \\ LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxx

~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:11 pm

@Liren; Alright just wanted to make sure I got that right. Just confused me a bit
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:24 pm

ImageImage
    ➳name; Yaboku [Prefers to go by; Yato, only ones very close to him can learn his real name]
    ➳age; 1000+
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Straight
    ➳crush; slightly for Yukine
    ➳Race; God [of war]
    ➳pairing; Have you got a lilac pair? [this is with Tired btw, we've talked.]
    ➳fandom; Noragami/Noragami: Aragato

➳hair; Long, Black, purple highlight.
    ➳eyes; Bright blue.
    ➳skin tone; Pale, white.
    ➳build; Slim, muscular.
    ➳height; 177cm
    ➳weight; No idea. Hasn't been told.

➳abilities / powers; Rend (Zan): Using his Shinki/regalia, Yato is able to use this ability to exorcise and destroy phantoms/spirits/people.
    Master Swordsman: Since Yato is a God of War he is very skilled in the art of combat, such as swordsmanship. This is clearly proven when he has fought against Takemikazuchi (who is known for his amazing skills in combat), and won, as shown in chapter 67 of the manga.
    Severance (Zetsu): Yato, using his Shinki/regalia, has the ability to sever the ties of people, be it with other humans, gods, or specific memories in general. It has been implied that he specializes in this.
    Teleportation: Yato is able to teleport to any location he has an active connection to. If he is currently on the phone with someone, he is able to teleport to the caller's location. Also, once he has his own shrine, his shrine's connection to Heaven allows him to teleport there.
    Divine Possession: Yato is capable of controlling human body by temporarilly substituting/taking over the soul. As possession is performed one could catch sight of two visual notable changes: the possessed person will have little golden crown sitting on his/her head and Yato's eyes.
    Soul assistant: When a life dies, a soul is exposed. Yato can use that soul and turn it into his own assistant, also known as a Regalia. He gives them a regalia name, and weapon name. The soul looses all its memories but Yato gains them all, giving him all the information about that souls past and life. The regalia gains a special link to him by feeling each others emotions and current thoughts. The Regalia earns a ability of becoming his weapon and gains a second chance in life, even a couple of powers. The regalia can become any weapon, but the soul doesn't get the choice to choose, its always a surprise.
    ➳weapons; Regalia/skinki ^

➳personality; Yato is shown to be a character who is typically very playful and childish with a sneaky side to him. Yato's main goals appear to be becoming extremely popular as a God, which seems to be quite a sore point for him. He will leave his number anywhere and everywhere, and is shown to be writing on different surfaces - like bathrooms, trains and walls that are easily seen. When he does do jobs, he will often either be slaying phantoms or cleaning toilets (and similar jobs). There are times when Yato appears very serious and mysterious, for instance when he meets with Nora. Yato can also be crude and unpredictable, although it is hinted that he can also be a cruel and merciless person. This is strongly implied by Kofuku, who introduces the rumour that he once killed a Shinki and several humans (according to Daikoku, this happened a long time ago, where the rule was "kill or be killed"). This rumour was later strengthened by Bishamonten's anger towards Yato -- as it was her Shinki that he killed. Yato eventually confirms this himself to Yukine, adding that he did it "Because he wanted to." These actions might have been motivated by his need to at least exist in people's memories. (However, it was later revealed Yato was actually asked to kill by Bishamonten's lead Shinki.) Yato is seen to have a very low tolerance for weak-spirited people, and if they want to commit suicide he has little motivation to help them. This is mostly because Shinki, like Yukine, did not experience a full human life, and because they died from an accident, killing them at a young state. This low tolerance usually causes those around him to become upset. Yato will often indulge in fantasies of himself being a very successful God with more followers than any other God and lots of shrine maidens at his fingertips. Despite his aloof and often idiotic personality, Yato is a God that is seen to be quite wise and very serious when the situation requires it.
    ➳history; Here

ImageImage
Last edited by soonyoung on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:29 pm

Accepted~ And now we have another character that I like haha
I shall make a lilac pairing for you two
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:31 pm

Ploegy wrote:
Accepted~ And now we have another character that I like haha
I shall make a lilac pairing for you two

Thank you!! Hehe, I'm following your footsteps Ploegy-bro. One day, I want as many characters as you!
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:32 pm

Ploegy: dreamscape (cant remember their whole user at the moment)
and i are making another pairing
could it be maroon, or maybe Mahogony?
will get my form up when i can
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me