Another summer of weird•Disscussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Another summer of weird•Disscussion

Postby absolutesquash » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:26 pm

All discussion and forms for The rp thread will go here.

Form:

Code: Select all
[center]Image here
Name•
Age•
Gender•
Sexuality•
Why are you here? (Brief backstory)•
Personality•
Other•[/center]
Last edited by absolutesquash on Wed May 17, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Another summer of weird•Disscussion

Postby absolutesquash » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:30 pm

Reserved

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Another summer of weird•Disscussion•NEW+ACCEPTING

Postby absolutesquash » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:33 pm

OPEN

Let the weirdness begin!

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:48 pm

Name• Bill cipher
Age• Ageless
Gender• genderless
Sexuality• asexual
Why are you here?• "Name's bill! Don't ask. Seriously, don't."
Personality• Trickster, persuasive, manipulative, power hungry, sly
Other• Got banished in weird mageddon after the mind he was in was erased. However, there are conspiracies that he may come back.

Name• Mabel Pines
Age• Turning 14 at the end of the summer
Gender• female
Sexuality• straight
Why are you here? (Brief backstory)• "My parents sent me and dipper here to spend the summer with out great uncles."
Personality• fun, silly, optimistic, true hearted, cheery, sensitive
Other• WADDLES

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shira Uchiha » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:56 pm

Res. for Dipper and Waddles?
(I'm torn between roleplaying Wendy and Dipper....)
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:03 pm

Shira Uchiha wrote:Res. for Dipper and Waddles?
(I'm torn between roleplaying Wendy and Dipper....)

Sure!

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shira Uchiha » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:17 pm

Name• "Oh hey, it's Dipper."
Age• "Proud to say I'm turning 14 at
the end of the summer!"

Gender• "I'm male... unless you count
that time Mabel and I switched bodies....
Ugh, terrible memory"

Sexuality• "Um... isn't this a little personal?
I mean, I'm straight... cause there's Wendy... and
uh... ah! Forget I said anything."

Why are you here? (Brief backstory)• "Our
parents thought this would be a great idea to send
my sister Mabel and I off to Gravity Falls. Can't say
I disagree with them. Y'know? Spending summer with
them really isn't that bad....

Personality• "I'm said to be boring.... but that's
just Mabel talking. I can be a really party goer, you
know?"
"Hah! Yah right! All you do
is stare at Wendy!"
"No I don't!" "yeeeeessss,
you do"
"Just drop it, okay?... That was Mabel.... Anyways,
as I was saying. I love mysteries! You got
something you want me to solve? Just tell
me! The mystery twins are here to stay!"

Other• Trigonometry

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name• "oink" Waddles
Age• "Oink oink" unknown
Gender• "oink oink oink" unkown
Sexuality• "oink" unknown
Why are you here? (Brief backstory)•
"Snort" food, belly rubs, Mabel
Personality• "oink" random/loving
Other• "OINK"
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:07 am

Accepted for both!

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:28 am

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:45 pm

I saw a moment to unleash my hidden away Gravity Falls OC and took it. Time to live freely.

Yes, I know I didn't follow the code very well, but hopefully I got all the things I needed to in.))

Name: Crow
Username: Epixelmon
Sexuality: Who knows, who cares. Most likely asexual.
Appearence: Crow is a shady yet sociable figure. He is tall and slender, like Robby, and he has moderately long hair, split ends at about neck level, and each hair is a nice dark brown, seemingly black at first glance at the roots near the top of his head. He wears a large, silver, heavy-looking cape, looking like it is split into segments, yet flows in the wind delicately and flexibly. He wears a blueish shirt below the coat, and dark denim jeans. He wears heavy boots with metal straps, looking like they are holding him down, keeping him grounded. Around his neck, right above the silver coat, is a brown scarf. He walks causally and has a seemingly content-looking expression, always looking just fine. Not happy, sad, angry, just fine. Though he isn't unapproachable, he does give off very mysterious vibes to some people, mostly from the shiny, metallic cape he wears. His eyes are such a bright and vivid green they can be seen "shining" in the darkness. There is normally a large reddish-brown hood shadowing over his eyes and a small part of his pale, unnaturally clean face. He has no freckles, no facial hair besides his eyebrows, and no pimples, moles, or anything else. His face is a pale, clean slate.
Tools/abilities: Crow is seemingly a normal human like the rest, and he proves to be nothing else. He is human, but he is skilled in strange things. He is a master at hang-gliding, rock/tree climbing, bouldering, repelling, hunting, and building. Though he seems like a normal urban emo without the frown, makeup, and gloomy personality, he gives off feelings of him being raised in the forest around Gravity Falls. He can jump abnormally high, enough to reach the highest branch of many short trees, he can sprint for a short time at impressive speeds, (though again, for a short time), and is quite accustomed to the hot and cold. His secret ability lies in his silver cape. He can open it out using his arms and it will stiffen, becoming a makeshift glider. He can use it to jump off high trees, buildings, or just from the peak of his leap and use it to glide very far and very high. People see his silhouette at night and commonly mistake him for an enormous bat, or more commonly a giant crow. Besides his cape, which he wears at all times, he carries a long, slender metal rod, about the length of his forearm. With the press of a button, it can become a blowpipe, a flashlight, a crowbar, a stun baton, a lockpicker omnitool, and much more, even a nail file. His boots don't count as much, but they are amazingly heavy, making them a rather dangerous weapon when kicking. It's a wonder how such heavy boots don't seem to weigh him down at all when gliding. They also seem to be cushioned, even with rock-hard soles, as somehow he walks without making a sound, making him hard to detect or follow.
Other: There isn't much known about him, and most people don't care, as there are a lot of shady characters in Gravity Falls. He doesn't blend into crowds well, but most people don't notice him. He simply appeared in town one day, like many others, and started living there. He has no job, no apartment, and no info from anyone; some people don't even know he exists. Strangely enough, when town meetings or roll calls or social experiments are requiring the town citizens, he is never included in any of them, and is hardly every seen in city files. It's as if he tries to exist in daily life, but not to exist in records. Any records in the city hall that bear his photo in them have a large black blot over the name slot and instead say "Crow" written sloppily and hurriedly beside it. His age and birth date are also blotted out, as if someone wanted to keep as much secret as possible.
Last edited by Epixelmon on Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me