[Ne] // Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

what do you mean? african or european swallow?
73%
roughly 11 m/s, or 24 mph
27%

Total votes : 26

[Ne] // Character Storage

Postby neon. » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:56 am

Character Storage. Pls Don't post.
Last edited by neon. on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [Ne] // Character Storage

Postby neon. » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:58 am

┌───────────────────────┐

username; neondisasterxxxxxxxxx
character name; xavier 'bright, splendid' martin 'of war'. xxxxxxx
gender; malexxxxxxx
prompt; 'They were once told a lie that has shaped much of their life.xxxxxxx
What was the lie, why was it told, and do they ever figure out it was false?'xxxxxxx
responses; prompt - [940/1000] extra - art by sentimental_androidxxx

└───────────────────────┘

┌───────────────────────┐

for the art

└───────────────────────┘

┌────────────────────────────┐
Lies can be beautiful. They creep around like some insidious vine, growing over people’s eyes and ears,
blinding them. They can be so beautiful they look like the truth. But no matter the outward beauty of
these lies- they are hollow. There is nothing at the core but an empty hollowness.

It is remarkably true of Xavier’s family. His father is the magistrate of the county- he is the political
power. And everyone knows that a gift to his mother is the quickest way to get his father’s ear. His
father explained it to him one day- the connections between people were the most important. And of
those connections, their family was the most important of all. Xavier needed to keep his eyes and
ears open, so one day, he too could rise and learn. He was the only child- but he had many cousins
and uncles and aunts. He learned early that family was everywhere. If he ever needed something,
surely there would be someone he could ask. Their tree had deep roots.

He took these lessons with open eyes and ears. Xavier was always learning- the pursuit of knowledge
was close to happiness. So he learned how to treat others- how to weigh people’s importance.

Lesson one. Not all families were equal.

Xavier could not be friends with all children at his school. There was poison there, his family had said.
That family was sour to the core. That child would hurt him. But how? Xavier had asked. But why?
He wanted to know more.

Lesson two. There are some questions that can harm him. He shouldn’t ask those questions.

Xavier had to take private lessons one year. There was a rebellion going on- but he shouldn’t worry.
He should not be concerned. He didn’t need to look too deeply. The family would take care of it-
don’t press, Xavier.

Lesson three. Information is a weapon.

He could not press his family for answers. He could not press the servants. When the rebellion
quieted, and when his families mercenaries had all been dismissed, he was allowed to explore out
once more. His families told him that the reason behind the rebellion had been that one poison
family from long ago. They had become too greedy, and had been stealing resources. Xavier didn’t
think that was quite right, but he saw the knowledge take root in the county around them. Opinions
changed. Now that poison family was spoken of badly by nearly everyone, not just his own people.

He was satisfied with knowing the reasons behind the rebellion. But Xavier still felt in itching in his
heart. As if something was not quite right. Why hadn’t his family told him this when the fighting had
started? Why had they hid it until the very end. He was very nearly grown, he thought. He didn’t like
knowledge to be hidden from him.

Lesson four. Information can hurt.

Time passed, and he finally grew enough to become more involved in the family. His father took him
to the mines one day. He had heard of these mines before, in school. These salt mines were the
source of the county’s wealth. And the county’s wealth was his family’s wealth, because the two
were tied together. The roots of his tree ran deep.

The mines were nothing like Xavier had read about. There was the smell of waste and sweat. The
people inside were tired and thin. Where was the wealth of the mine? There was only the worker. The
pickaxe placed in their hands more valuable than their clothing.

He was quickly shoveled past these scenes, and into the overseer's office. The man talked to his father
about profits, and Xavier had his first glimpse of the numbers. Enough to fund an army, Xavier could
imagine. Larger numbers than he could have thought reasonable.

He asked about payments for the workers. They had looked thin.

Lesson five : Enough to eat is enough to live.

These workers lived in homes owned by his family. Part of their wages went to this rent. There was so
much cost to keeping them housed, his father explained.
There wasn’t too much left after that and taxes.

Xavier remembered that his cousin’s allowance had been higher than a group of these men’s wages.

Lesson six : It can always get worse.

He came back secretly in the night. He witnessed the source of the blood. The guards wielded whips,
and they could use them. The work never stopped.

Lesson seven : Greed can always deepen.

His father’s tone had changed recently. The mercenaries were back. There was talk of the counties
around them. One of them had had a flood recently that had destroyed so many crops. There was
dissent against the magistrate there. Their military forces were overdrawn.

Xavier always wanted to learn more. Now, he almost wished he could turn away from knowing this.
The wealth from their salt mines was not enough. His father was not interested in that county
because he wanted to help.

He wanted to own more, and he would own more. He could almost hear his father’s voice. Those
families were lesser than his own. There was an uncle of his that deserved the seat in that new
county. They would help deal with that drought better- and it would be better for everyone.

Lesson eight : Your family is not always right. Your family will not always tell you the truth.

Lesson nine : Even when knowing the truth, it is hard for you to turn against what you have always known.

Lesson ten : It is possible to be strong even when standing alone.

└────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by neon. on Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Airi Minako @ tomoe

Postby neon. » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:29 am

xx
x
╔══════════════╗
-- text text text text text text text
-- text text text text coding @ neon

╚══════════════╝
Image ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘

xxx
xxx
xxx

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Code: Select all
[right][left][color=transparent]xx[/color]
[color=transparent]x[/color]
[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjU0LjVhMjA2OS5hdywsLjAAAAAAAAAAAAAA/kr-kats-flowers.regular.png[/img]
[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjU0LjVhMjA2OS5hdywsLjAAAAAAAAAAAAAA/kr-kats-flowers.regular.png[/img]
[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjU0LjVhMjA2OS5hdywsLjAAAAAAAAAAAAAA/kr-kats-flowers.regular.png[/img][/left][/right][left][center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjE3OC41YTIwNjkuUVEsLC4wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA/pamega-script.regular.png[/img][/center][color=#721491][size=120]╔══════════════╗[/size][/color]
[size=80][color=transparent]--[/color][color=#8D33AB] text text text text text text text[/color]
[color=transparent]--[/color][color=#8D33AB] text text text text text text text[/color]
[color=transparent]--[/color][color=#8D33AB] text text text text text text text[/color]
[color=transparent]--[/color][color=#8D33AB] text text text text coding @ [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=205360]neon[/url][/color][/size]
[color=#721491][size=120]╚══════════════╝[/size][/color][/left][center][left][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjcyLjVhMjA2OS5hWEpwSUcxcGJtRnJidywsLjAAAAAAAAAAAAAA/pamega-script.regular.png[/img][size=60] [color=#8D33AB]✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✘[/color][/size][/left]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/LTOddyp.gif[/img][/left][/center]
[color=#721491][size=120]╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗[/size]
[left][size=120]║

║[/size][/left][right][size=120]║

║[/size][/right][/color][center][size=80][color=#8D33AB] text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[/size][/center][/color][color=#721491][size=120]╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝[/size][/color]
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hiro Katsuo @ tomoe

Postby neon. » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:48 pm

╒═════════════════════╕
--text text text text text text text text text

╘═════════════════════╛

xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxImage
xxx
xxx
xxxImage

╒═══════════════════════════════════════╕
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text coding @ neon

╘═══════════════════════════════════════╛

xxImage
x
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neon. » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:45 am

和夫宮本 ━━━━━━━━
A CURSED LIFE

╒═════════════════════════════════════════╕

xThe curse of agelessness is a severe one for the Kitsune God. A Kitsune’s power
xgrows with its age- without feeling the passing of years, Kazuo remains a shell of
xwhat he could be. He still has his power, but he feels he has lost his identity as
xa Fox Spirit. He could never blame the Priestess for this curse- not when he had
xbeen the one to fail her. Instead, he faults the humans for his despair.
xThese humans killed the one he loved, and he will never forgive them for that.
xOver the years, Kazuo has hidden himself away, his defeatist attitude leading him
xinto taking out his anger on himself and accepting his fate without a question
xBut now the Priestess has come again, and the fox will do whatever it takes to
xprotect her. Kazuo has mostly buried his feelings- he acts like he cares about
xnothing at all, not wanting to show that he cares all too deeply. At his core,
xhe's still a mischievous being, even if some things have changed. He’s bossy
xand has an attitude, but he only truly dislikes those who don’t take their mission
xseriously. That, and every single miserable human he’s ever laid eyes on.
xtraits (+); dedicated - patient - protective - relaxed, traits (=); mischievous-
xnostalgic - competitive - stubborn, traits (-); airy - insecure - unforgiving - negative

╘═════════════════════════════════════════╛

░░░░░xxxxxxxx
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
╒═════════════════════════════╕
abilities; shapeshifting [only into human or fox form]
foxfire - illusions - enhanced healing [only on himself]
notes; can shapeshift into his 'true' human form, or take
the appearance of anyone he's seen before - would sell
his soul for tofu - shows signs of being a fox when
startled/afraid/angry - hates [and is a little afraid of] dogs
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
name; Kazuo Miyamato | height; 5'11"
weight; 155 lbs gender; male
age; //// | orientation; bisexual
status; currently cursed with the
inability to age weapon; sword [tachi]
fc; kogitsunemaru - touken ranbu
role; kitsune god affiliation; neutral
theme; my only one or maybe x
╘═════════════════════════╛

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

minoru nakamura

Postby neon. » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:44 pm

ImagexxxxImagexxxx

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
x personality traits; positive; altruistic, calm, confident, persuasive. neutral; determined,
x familial, ambitious, strict. negative; amoral, calculating, domineering, strong-willed.
x bio; Minoru is one who believes dreams can become reality- and he will be the one whose dreams
x will be realized. Beneath a calm and seemingly passive exterior lies a man who is willing to do
x whatever it takes to achieve his goals. Minoru does not care about other’s attitudes about himself
x and would not go out of the way to mess with someone who angers him. He is focused on the goal
x and any who try and stop his plans will be crushed. He welcomes any who want to help. Minoru
x knows how ugly the world can be to its inhabitants, and he wants to protect those who have been
x harmed by it. Even with his lack of care about what others think of him, Minoru has a very
x positive outlook on himself. He knows he is powerful- and he believes he deserves it. He is the one
x who realizes the truth- that humanity is rotten, and destruction is the only thing that can purify it.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
given name; minoru (実 "truth")
age; 22 birthday; september 25th
height; 5'8" weight; 140 lbs
role; hydra corps leader
affiliation; hydra corps
gender; cismale orientation; biro/ace
abilities; mind reading/control*
weapon; n/a, can't fight physically at all
theme; egoist - deus, lyrics

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
*terms and conditions may apply: powers are massively limited by distance. mind reading only works with physical contact between minoru and the subject. mind control is done through minoru
'enforcing his mind upon another's'. limited by scale. basic orders can be given to a crowd, specific control is one person at a time. minoru's control can be very specific- all functions of the
mind are his to command- (e.g, controlling movement + speech, controlling senses, controlling body functions). can be resisted, but it's very difficult to do if you're not expecting it.
also highly limited by minoru's own state of mind. mind control can also be enhanced. (e.g, minoru in a sensory deprivation tank, or through increase of power)
**control of body functions can include, but not limited to- heartbeat, breathing, sensation of pain. basic emotions controlled by the brain can also
be controlled (fear, anger). emotions involving reasoning cannot be controlled (guilt, suspicion, contentment, etc).

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Last edited by neon. on Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neon. » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:47 pm

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
♡ pos. love interest // ❤ cur. love interest // ✖ enemy // ● neutral // ✓ ally // ✵ friend
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxx
╒═════════════╕xxxxxxxxxx
> tofu fanatic
> a little self-sacrificial
> occasionally takes
jokes/fights too far,
especially with humans
> not entirely over his
past love, Hoshiko
Yoshida, who was
once a priestess
> kind of a romantic sap
╘═════════════╛

xxx
azumo enomoto // red dragon // ✓
text text text text text text text text text text

xxx
mikoshiba // green dragon // ✓

xxx
ryuka kogani // yellow dragon // ✓

xxx
hiro katsuo // white dragon // ✓

xxx
aoi hayashi // blue dragon // ✓

xxx
mikazuki // death god // ✖

xxx
tsuki // moon spirit // ●

xxx
airi minako // priestess // ♡✵

xxx
chikara kuesuto // enhanced strength // ✖

xxx
kotori imaizumi // water manipulation // ✓

xxx
arthur liddell // time travel // ✖

xxx
kaito mizuno // electricity manipulation // ✖

xxx
minoru nakamura // mind control // ✖

xxx
toshiro akiyama // enhanced combat // ✓
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neon. » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:00 am

xxImagexxxxxxx
xxxxxxtext text text text text
xxxxxx
xxImage
━━━━━━━Image━━━━━━━

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

x
xx
x
x
x
x
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neon. » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:05 am

━━━━━━━━━━Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxx ♡ pos. love interest // ❤ cur. love interest // ✧ family // ✖ negative // ● neutral // ✓ positive // ✵ friend // ❢ rival
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxx
fujioka masako // ●

xxx
asami tsukiomi // ●

xxx
kimura-yamatsumi // ✓✵✧

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxkiba hakudoshi // ●
xxxxxxtext text text text text text text text text text
xxx
xxxxxxyokai no. 2 // ●
xxx
xxxxxxgod no. 2 // ●
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neon. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:32 pm

ign; magenta race; dryad age; 23
    name; honoka 和花 ikeda 池田
    + traits; dedicated, confident,
    organized, reliable, excitable
    - traits; frugal, opportunistic,
    greedy, competitive theme; x
    orientation; demisexual
    lil blurb; she'd attempt to live
    exclusively off snack food if
    possible. she spends more on her
    plants than herself, and would
    rather hoard than spend, even on
    something she might need. in
    game, she'd never leave even a
    copper behind.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

honoka and magenta are fairly similar- honoka never saw the game as a wayxxxx
to transform herself; she saw it as a tool to make money. with popular vr xxxx
games, you could often auction off items for real world cash, and honoka xxxx
joined for that purpose. before her in-game career, she had been a post xxxx
college grad with a bachelor's in business and botany, a passion for plants, xxxx
and a dream of getting rich. unfortunately, her career hadn't been supported xxxx
by her parents, and honoka had been forced to pay her way herself. her xxxx
savings had soon been depleted (she'd always been money-focused) leaving xxxx
her to balance three part-time jobs, which she's glad to drop to play the gamexxxx
full time. as magenta, honoka feels freer to act as she wants, and her schemes xxxx
to get rich quick actually work well with an in-game economy.xxxx

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

dryad racial bonuses; increased mana and health regen during daylight; poison resistance; takes increased fire damage
cleric class; staff or wand; cloth armor
universal skills; cooking; repair; rest;
passive skills; staff mastery (decreased cast times); angel's gate (increased mana pool);
active skills; purifying light (removes harmful statuses on players within short radius [med cd, med cast]);
focus heal (dual target heals small amount [low cd, low cost]);
regeneration circle (summons a healing circle away from the user, players inside circle heal quickly over time [med cd, long cast]);
celestial peace (removes aggro from user, user immune to aggro for short time after [long cd, short cast]);
shards of light (beams of light magic are shot at a single target for dmg [low cd, low cost]);
radiant burst (massive aoe heal [med cd, short cast, high mana]);
dynamic retreat (an explosion of holy light deals minor damage to nearby enemies and the user
is moved out of combat range [med cd, med cost]);
true sacrifice (the user sacrifices all of their mana, dealing damage equivalent to mana used.
user is under inability effects for a short time [high cd; variable cost]);
god's step (increases combat movement speed for a moderate amount of time [med cd, med cast]);
resurrection (a party member is brought to life [24hr cd, very long cast]);
guild leader exclusive skills; party summon (summons all guild members in party to the guild leader);
friendship's boon (when all members in a party are party of your guild, increase party attack and defense);

weaknesses; status effects, targeted attack, squishy, anything fire related

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━ ღ ━━━━┓
dryad racial bonuses;
increased mana and health regen during daylight;
poison resistance; takes increased fire damage

cleric class;
staff or wand; cloth armor

universal skills;
cooking; repair; rest;

passive skills;
staff mastery (decreased cast times);
angel's gate (increased mana pool);

guild leader exclusive skills;
party summon (summons all guild members in
party to the guild leader);
friendship's boon (when all members in a party are
part of your guild, increase party attack and defense);

weaknesses;
status effects, targeted attack,
squishy, anything fire related

┗━━━━ ღ ━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━ ღ ━━━━━━━┓
active skills;
purifying light [med cd, med cast]
removes harmful statuses on players within short radius
focus heal [low cd, low cost]
dual target heals small amount
regeneration circle [med cd, long cast]
summons a healing circle away from the user, players inside circle heal quickly over time
celestial peace [long cd, short cast]
removes aggro from user, user immune to aggro for short time after
shards of light [low cd, low cost]
beams of light magic are shot at a single target for dmg
radiant burst [med cd, short cast, high mana]
massive aoe heal
dynamic retreat [med cd, med cost]
an explosion of holy light deals minor damage to nearby enemies and the user
is moved out of combat range
true sacrifice [high cd; variable cost]
the user sacrifices all of their mana, dealing damage equivalent to mana used.
user is under inability effects for a short time
god's step [med cd, med cast]
increases combat movement speed for a moderate amount of time
resurrection [24hr cd, very long cast]
a party member is brought to life

┗━━━━━━━ ღ ━━━━━━━┛

ᴍᴀɢᴇɴᴛᴀ 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝘩𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑟
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    || located ------ mood; ------ tagged; ------ wc; ------||
    || ooc; ------ ||
        [color=#c92876]
Last edited by neon. on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:39 pm, edited 37 times in total.
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me