[❈]❝HAVEN❞(ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ|ᶠᵒʳᵐˢ)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What should the limit be for the amount of characters in each rank?

36%
18%
No votes
9%
No votes
No limit
36%

Total votes : 11

Re: [❈]❝HAVEN❞(ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ|ᶠᵒʳᵐˢ)

Postby TidalCurrent » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:03 am

Character up for adoption. adopted by queen_2.o

FADE
Group: The Fallen Pack
Description: Fade is a Pansexual Border Collie crossed with a husky.
She is thin and slender in form, but about your average sized dog.
Her pelt is made up of white, cream, grey, and beige with jade eyes.

Personality: Fade is the quiet type, who likes to be by
herself sometimes. This has made it hard for her to find an interest in a
mate, as she scarcely talks to other dogs.

Family: Siblings open
Crush/Mate: Both open via PM

History: Fade has had pretty much a normal life,
growing up within the pack. She does well to care for her pack-mates, and
is decently loyal. Because of her introverted personality, she does not have
many close friends, and may never find a mate, unless he/she has a
compatible personality.
Last edited by TidalCurrent on Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:29 pm

TIDALCURRENT'S CHARACTERS PT.2

YIN AND YANG
"Two siblings bounded by not only blood"

Group: Outcasts
Physical Description: Yin is a pure-white cat, with a black left paw. She is slender, and just a bit smaller than average. She is more of an athletic-built cat, despite the fact that she has pale blue blind eyes. They were clawed by a fox at a young age, and one eye is shut permanently. - Yang is pure black, with a white right paw. She has icy blue eyes with very good vision, especially at night. She is more built for fighting, as he/she is rather muscular.
Personality: A shy cat due to her being blind, Yin usually only talks to her sibling. She is kind and caring, but is easily spooked and/or scared. - Yang is a temperamental cat, and almost never allows someone to talk down to her. She is rather protective, and guards his/her sibling, Yin, from harm. She blames himself/herself for Yin's blindness, and sometimes seems depressed for no reason. That usually means she was reminded of her past.
Crush/Mate: Crush open via PM - Crush & Mate open via PM
History:
Yin and Yang weren't always outcasts, they had once belonged to the Forest Glaring. Their family was well respected, as they were known to be a long line of good fighters, so the siblings were spared from being bullied. Yin never had a muscular build, and was thought to be the first hunter of the family line. She was kind and free-spirited then, and innocent as ever. Yang, on the other hand, was a curious and daring one. Always wanting to see all of the territories, and trying to overstep boundary lines. After being apprenticed hunter and fighter, Yang was able to convince her family to go on a small "adventure" across border lines. They were brutally attacked by outcast foxes. Both their mother and father (Sienna and Strike), were killed in the confrontation. That was the day Yin lost her eyesight. One of her eyes was blinded by claws, while the other was never to be opened again to to permanent damage. Yang would never forget those screeches of pain, as he/she was forced to fight for her own life. They managed to escape back to the glaring, but the medic was only able to help Yin so much. Soon Yang would lead Yin out of the glaring and into the unknown, promising to never let her down again. The glaring hasn't seen them since.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by TidalCurrent on Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 14 times in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters in workshop

Postby rey skywalker » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:33 pm

FOREST GLARING
Kitten
hunter apprentice
fighter apprentice
hunter
fighter

SEA GLARING
kitten
females : hunter apprentice
female ; fighter apprentice
male ; hunter apprentice
male ; fighter apprentice

THE FALLEN PACK

females : hunter apprentice
male ; fighter apprentice - pomeranian
male ; fighter - denali -
female ; fighter - alaska - bega;
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:42 pm

Pine

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Group: The Fallen Pack

Personality:
Pine is a quick thinker and she likes to change the subject quite a lot. She can speak too quickly and she stutters often, she sometimes pauses when she's speaking since she needs to find the right word to say. Pine tries not to hurt another one's feelings, but quite often, she speaks before she thinks and well, there's a recipe for disaster.

Mate: None
Crush: Wip
Pups/Kittens/Cubs/etc.: None

History: A an Italian Hound, Pine lived with her mother and father and her siblings. She used to play with her siblings all the time and she never left her family until something happened and they got seperated. This happened at about the time when she was turning 3 and she's learned to hunt all by herself- Not saying that she's quite good at it... but she's trying to improve it. But she's decided she wanted to have a medical rank, and so here she is.

Wanted Rank: Medical Apprentice
Scent: Pine cones
Voice: Sia- The Greatest

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roleplay Example:
PINE

tags;; none gender;; female pack;; the fallen pack

as pine's paws hit the surface of the ground, she shifted her weight one by one, thinking about everything around her. but most of all, she thought about her family, what had they been doing? where had they gone? she had so many questions but she couldn't worry about all of them at once, they surely would come, surely. she was focusing on the fact that she was a medical apprentice, she thought it was practically amazing to help others and that's what she was here for. she was glad that she had the medic to help her, because she still wasn't perfect at everything- for example, she didn't know each herb that well yet, but she was determined to do her best of course.
Last edited by vi‎ ‎ on Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:38 am, edited 8 times in total.
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daria008 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:06 pm

Can I reserve the forest glaring beta?
Last edited by Daria008 on Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daria008

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:31 am

@Ambition. Pine is accepted

@Daria008 Yes you may c:
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[❈]❝ Cyprus ❞ (the husky malamute mix fighter )

Postby mr. benezedrine » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:35 pm

CYPRUS

Group: the fallen pack
Physical Description: cyprus stands 26 inches(66cm) off the ground and weighs
about 90 pounds. he is mostly a chocolate brown color with a white underbelly,
along with white 'stockings', face and under his tail. he also has striking blue eyes.

Personality: if most were being honest, cyprus has never been known for his brains.
he isn't the smartest dog around and never will be. but what he doesn't have in
brains he has in brute strength and bravery. one thing about the husky malamute
mix is that he never seems to be to scared of anything; or doesn't show that. some
would even say that he is stupid because of the things he does; cyprus doesn't blame
them at all. but on the up swing, cyprus is super loving to those he cares about, it's
almost sickening really. he is like a super cuddly teddy bear that is just a bit slow
at thing!

Family: ash - husky father || rose - malamute mother
ember - f. sibling || Lillie - f. sibling || dune || m. sibling

Mate: open || pm
Crush: tbdl
Pups/Kittens/Cubs/etc.: none as of yet.

History: cyprus was actually born outside of the pack; not known by many of the members
today. his parents were loners until they found themselves in the fallen pack's
territory and asked to join. of course his father had agreed, knowing his offspring
had a better chance of survival in a pack then without one. cyprus doesn't remember
much of the time spent in his younger years, other then his mother constantly fretting
over her four surviving pups; the other four lost to loners. but since then cyprus has
been in the pack and trying to help out as much as he can.

Wanted Rank: obtained
Scent: pine and mint
Voice: still choosing--
Other: slightly blind in left eye from fight; refuses to admit it.

Roleplay Example: i think you want it coded too?? ehh; i'll do it c:

CYPRUS
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      [ cy | the fallen pack | fighter | tagged ; open ]

the tap...tap...tap of dripping water woke the large brute, the drowsy creature none to happy about being woken; even if he should be awake. the brown male licked his chops, feeling the dryness of his tongue made him cringe; he needed a drink and quickly. he moved to his feet, shaking the dust from his thick fur before lazily looking around, tongue rolled out of his mouth as the heat of the morning struck him. sometimes he wished he didn't have all this fur, but when winter rolled around he was more then happy with the warmth it brought him. but this heat was nothing the cool water of the river wouldn't solve. shaking the rest of the slumber from his sluggish muscles and trotting forward; towards the stream already visualizing the sweet coolness the water would bring him.

it didn't take long for him to find the stream; already laying down in it as he lapped lightly at the rich water. it both woke him more and quenched his endless thirst. the brute was half tempted to fall asleep once again, but the last time he had done that had not gone over well with his alpha and beta. choosing the smarter route, cyprus stood; shaking the water from his wet body and turning back towards where he can come from; stopping mid-step when he swore he heard something not far in the distance. cy let out a small 'humpf' fighting a war in his head if he wanted to check it out or just head back to their camp. it could be a cat; but the cats generally didn't come this far out...maybe another pack member? wouldn't they make themselves known? a loner? the ones who killed- he stopped his thoughts, shaking again and briskly walking towards the sounds he had mere moments ago.

--can write more; let me know--
mr. benezedrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[❈]❝ Terran ❞( the belgian malinois loner )

Postby mr. benezedrine » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:38 pm

TERRAN

Group: outcast
Physical Description: terran is your usual belgian mainois; 25 inches and
weighs about 75 pounds. terran has a short coat, a light brown under
with a black top course coat. the black is mostly centered on his face
and ears, but can also be found on the back of his hind legs and his
front feet.

Personality: terran is a very smart dog, living on his own for basically all
of his life, one should get that way. you don't survive by being dumb.
terran is very methodical though, he never seems to do anything that
he hasn't thought long and hard about. even as a young pup he was this
way. of course terran just doesn't know how to have fun, he guessed he
just happened to miss that lesson. but terran is a super protective male,
once he feels whatever he is protecting is worth it; he generally wont
risk his own life for just anyone. once deemed acceptable in his life,
terran can be quiet loving and caring, in his own weird way of course.

Family: ridge - father || violet - mother
wilder - m. siblings || kerr - m. siblings

Mate: tbd(pm)
Crush: tbd
Pups/Kittens/Cubs/etc.: none that he knows of.

History: terran was born an outcast; his mother actually leaving the safety
of the pack offered her, all because she said they didn't deserve her. of
course terran isn't as snotty, he's just be a bit scared to return to the
fallen pack in fear of what they would do to him. so terran lives on the
outskirts of their territory trying to keep his head as low as possibly. he
never understands why someone would want to be alone, not when they
had an option of a pack but terran feels he doesn't have the option be-
cause of his mother's actions.

Wanted Rank: fighter
Scent: smoke and grass.
Voice: trying to figure that out..
Other: n/a

Roleplay Example: Write a roleplay post of your character in your "roleplay style". You may not leave this blank.

TERRAN
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      [ ter | outcast | n/a | tagged ; open ]

the lean male leaned his head down; ear forwards and alert to the sounds around him. his rich brown eyes searched for something, anything. he couldn't really recall the last time he had ingested something that would actually last him; grass just did not cut it if you wanted to live on it. he didn't know long how long he'd been staying still, eyes seeming to harden in one spot. jeez, just what he wouldn't do for a squirrel or even a chipmunk; something with meat to satiate the need for meat between his teeth. terran let out a breath threw his nose, giving up as he relaxed slightly. the dark male turned, heading back to his small den under some rocks; feeling rather defeated.

--can write more; let me know--
Last edited by mr. benezedrine on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
mr. benezedrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:40 pm

Cyprus is Accepted. love the coding by the way c:
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:20 am

Now that the holidays are over I've had time to browse everyone's forms and I'd just like to say that Dakota will probably have a big huge crush on ditsy Cyprus. As for Shade.. that goes to be decided still.

I'm also still debating making another character.. I'm not sure. If I did it would be a female before I found a lot of males while perusing.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me