❦ Evergreen Reservation ❦ Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

❦ Evergreen Reservation ❦ Discussion Thread

Postby feather_light_flight » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:41 pm

....Image....

You finally got sent to the reservation - the place every young wolf wishes to go.
With the werewolf population increasing among humans..limits had to be given.
It was a privilege now to be picked to start a pack.
Any packs that sprung up not through the reservation were shut down - quickly.
In fact, only two packs formed per generation nowadays..
The members chosen having specific skills, money, bloodlines, etc.
But its not a cake walk..the reservation is a boarding school were you will
attend classes. The place is also located smack dab in loner territory.
A packs biggest rival or obstacle.

Survival of the fittest right?
What will you bring to the table?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Welcome to the Discussion form of the Evergreen Reserve Wolf Role Play,
this is where all character forms,
out of character discussion,
and any ideas for drama in the role play will go.
Here is the link
for the main thread. Please PM the owner of the
main thread for reservations and any questions
you might have about the role play.
Enjoy, I hope we can all have fun!

... ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ...
Last edited by feather_light_flight on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❦ Evergreen Reservation ❦ Discussion Thread

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:26 pm

I am the owner of the rp if anyone has any questions feel free to pm me.
I would like to give a shout out to Feather for being so wonderful to make this thread for me.
Shes been extremely helpful in helping me due to my posts still needing mod approval atm.
-Shoots her a thumbs up-

Okay so just a little reminder..

Pictures of your wolf and human can be anime or realistic. However, anime wolf pictures must be realistic to a degree.
No wings..odd colors..etc. If your not sure just shoot it to me with a question.
Try to make your characters diverse. Let's have some mean, flirty, shy, power hungry, etc. characters.
Also draaaaammmmaaaa. I love me some drama. As long as it doesn't affect the WHOLE rp..like say..the cabin burning down..
I don't care what you put in. Just make sure you have everyone's permission that will be involved.

Relation charts. You do NOT have to make one. Things change in rps all the time. However, if you want too, go on ahead!
If there is a specific relation you want stressed to the rp. Just pm me. I'll add it to the relations chart on the front of the rp. :3

Mmmmm. Think that is everything. HAVE FUN!

EXTRA TID BITS FOR THE RP.

HISTORY & OTHER THINGS

The reservation is a cabin smack dab in open territory so it's not claimed by loner or the pack. The pack is not the only werewolf pack. It's just the newest one forming for this generation. Everyone in the pack was picked from older packs and invited to the reserve to be a part of this forming pack. Mika was suppose to be Alpha. She picked omega for her rank due to her extremely restricted upbringing. Cybil is now Alpha.

This cabin is in a large wooded area with only a small town a days travel away in wolf form.

A old werewolf pack has never been wiped out before as loners have never been born with dominance levels that reach an Alpha. Here lately that has been changing..No one knows why. Mika's pack was the first to fall. Thus two packs will form this generation I just haven't brought that into play - yet (the second pack). I figured pack vs loner drama was enough. That is another reason Mika picked omega..So they would call in another Alpha for the new pack. Because with two Alphas the Alphas power would boost to 11. A dominance lvl never seen before. So what happened to her pack would not happen to this one. Spoiler and slightly mentioned at the beginning of the rp: the older packs don't like this.. Knowing this new pack is even stronger then them. Due to Cybil being of Beta linage her power with Mika in the pack would only be 10 so they called in Alastair another Alpha to get her lvl back to 11.

There are only 6 Alphas..
Benjamin (Cannot be Played)
Mika (Played by Queen)
Alastair (Played by Pagan)
Slot for (f) (NPC for now)
Slot for (m) (NPC for now)
Slot for (m) (NPC for now)

O..The reservation. History..In the beginning packs were forming like crazy but as the population grew wolves were being brought into the light by humans more and more easily. This had to be stopped. So the 6 biggest/ oldest packs put into place the reservation..And stopped any other packs from forming..Violently. The smaller packs that existed were brought into the big packs so there was only 6..Then the reservation started forming packs..Smaller ones. So the werewolf population could be controlled, and the 6 could remain in power..Now 5 as Mika is the only survivor of one of the 6... So this forming pack is to replace the Rose linage and become one of the big packs..Then another small pack will form afterward. (This may or may not occur depending on the drama route of the rp)

CABIN LAYOUT

When you walk through the front door there is a foyer.. Fireplace, Couch, homey decor.
You got a staircase right there leading up to a second floor. This houses rooms to the left, and to the right (second floor). With back staircases at the very end of the hallways that lead back down. On the first floor to the very left of the staircase is the Headmasters room/office.

On the first floor there is also a hallway to the left, and to the right.

To the left there is the kitchen, the dining hall, the library. As well as a door that leads to outside.

To the right there is rooms for loners, a huge room used for the Coronation (after it will be the Alphas & Beta's office), and a room for the healers.

Back to the second floor.

Left side has the pack members rooms..Alphas bedroom furthest down then it goes by pack rank all the way back towards the staircase with Mika's room the last right at the staircase.

The right side houses other rooms for other things. I have yet to decide what I want for them. So..Let's say there are 5 rooms.

How about everyone picks 5 things they want for each room. Then later I'll pick out of everyone's wishes and edit this.
Last edited by ♚ Queen ♚ on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:27 pm

Face Claim: Shinoa Hiiragi

* Mika's parents were both slaughtered by a power hungry loner.
The pack of course would not accept such a wolf as their Alpha.
Soon everyone was killed with the packs last final act being
a wounded healer escaping with baby Mika.
A pack must now be formed to take the previous packs place.
████████████████████████████
THE BASICS

Name; [ Mika Rose ]
Age; [ 18 ]
Sexuality; [ Bi ]
Power; [ 10 ]
Rank; [ Omega ]
Crush; [ Alastair ]

Wolf Pic
Credit: Arctic Wolf III, RickyNJ @ Flickr

ADDITIONAL

+ Traits; Friendly, A Open Book, Caring
- Traits; Possessive, Emotional, Revengeful
Weapon; Her wolf
Heritage; Pure Blood of an Alpha Line.
Eyes; Reddish amber in both forms.
Build; 5'5, so short with curves.
She could be deemed barely curvaceous.

Hair; Light purple that falls to her lower back.
Born blonde however, like her wolves fur.

Mods; Ear piercings,
and her belly is pierced with a diamond stud.

Her Song; Alex & Sierra- "Little do you Know"
Colbie Caillat- "Try"

HER

Mika is actually a orphan, and being on her
own her whole life has shaped her accordingly.
She seeks to be accepted,
and having faced many hardships focuses on
being positive. It is the only thing that keeps her going-
being a bubbly ray of sun.
She also has a touch of naivety when it comes to
things that are normal for other people her age.
She tries to overcome this by needing to succeed
at everything new she learns. If she fails..
she can take it very hard.
Not being accepted or people being aggressive
towards her she also takes very hard.
She is like a puppy that strives for acceptance,
love, and attention.
This also means loyalty is extremely big to her.
Once you earn this it doesn't go away easily.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BASICS

Name; [ Anya Moon ]
Age; [ 19 ]
Sexuality; [ Straight ]
Power; [ 7 ]

Wolf Pic
Credit: Betty Wiley Photography

ADDITIONAL

+ Traits; Protective, Feisty, Open Book
- Traits; Possessive, Aggressive, Smug
Weapon; Her wolf & fists
Heritage; Descendant of Lead Fighters .
Eyes; Molten gold.
Build; Lean muscles, Fit, Athletic.
Hair; Golden blonde of good length.
Mods; Her belly is pierced.
Her Song; Halestorm- "I am the Fire"
Pussycat Dolls- "I Don't Need a Man"

HER

Anya is a very difficult woman with a
scathing tongue, and temper.
Shes also a big time flirt,
but doesn't normally mean anything by it
due to her firm belief she doesn't need anyone.
She has a inner anger towards men even if its due to a
past experience that has nothing to do with them.
She loves to fight, and prove herself against
odds she normally can't beat.
She also will always fight for the underdog not liking
bullies what so ever.
Her history is actually what made her this way having
turned her from a sweet little flower.
Her pack needed a Lead Fighter,
and she was picked along with another.
They two contestant's weren't suppose to know
who the other was so as to not cheat.
Some how that didn't happen.
She should of known when he came to courting..
the timing was just off since he had
plenty of time before.
She was young though, and easily smitten.
She fell in love, and did everything a
normal going to be courted pair should.
Their date for the ritual to be mates
was actually the day after the fight for the
Lead Fighter rank.
But when she stepped into the clearing to fight
fully intent on crushing
her opponent as was her linage..
there her mate was staring at her wickedly.
He wanted the emotional blow..the upper hand,
and it worked.
She couldn't look past the betrayal, hurt, and anger.
She lost.
She wasn't the same since seeing love as just a
play toy as that was all her first love was.
He became Lead Fighter,
and when the hostility threatened to
tear the pack into two..
the Alpha sent her off to the reservation happily.
Good riddance huh?
Last edited by ♚ Queen ♚ on Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:27 am, edited 17 times in total.
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather_light_flight » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:31 pm

╔═══════════════════╗

name;; Cybil Wilheilm
    nickame;; Angel
    age;; 17
    gender;; female / ♀
    rank;; alpha (lvl 11)
    weapon;; throwing knives
╚═══════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════╗

likes;;
    stars, heights, sweets,
    and cats

dislikes;;
    loneliness, the dark,
    self rightousness

talents;; dancing and drawing
    flaws;; she's easy to anger,
    and quick to fight

╚═══════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════╗

sexuality;; bi
    crush;; Vandyke
    partner;; none
    faceclaim;; kaori miyazono

╚═══════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════╗

family;; none relevant
    traits;; she seems to
    exude light and warmth

scars;; several on
    her abdomen and back

enemies;; none...yet

╚═══════════════════╝

xxxCybil is a special sort. Nicknamed Angel at a young age, she's always been very friendly and a kindred spirit to wolves who might normally be fearful of someone with such a high rank. As it is, Cybil makes it a point to be welcoming and accepting to anyone in the pack, quick to earn people's trust- and dare I say, their affections in some cases? Regardless, she's always held rank, politely turning down suitors, and maintaining delicate friendships whilst still enjoying light hearted flirtations. A girl still has to enjoy herself after all, right? None the less, she's honoured to be invited to hold rank as beta of the new pack, and excited to start this new chapter of her life.

On the other hand, beware of Cyibl's dark side, for once you anger her- and it's not a hard feat if you try- she will not cease until she is satisfied with the punishment she doles out. As a beta, and a powerful one at that, Cybil has never had a problem putting others in their place, especially when they step too far out of line, or threaten the peace of the pack. Because of this, Cybil has a strong dislike for loners, mistrusting them instantly, and rarely giving them a chance to see any side of her except for the vicious she wolf.

Besides all topics of rank, Cybil herself is a very kindred wolf, eager to learn new things, and content to spend hours at a time painting or drawing or dancing. Because of this, many think her to be childish, or niave, but the truth is that Cybil's art is the one thing that she feels she can use to fully organize her thoughts and calm her mind. With the heart of a romantic, Cybil enjoys drawing the beauty she sees in the every day world, though she will rarely show anyone except her closest friends her work. Be careful if you do catch a glimpse, to not comment. She can get quite agitated if she thinks an incomplete piece has been viewed without her permission.

╔═══════════════════╗

name;; Amos
    nickame;; A
    age;; 19
    gender;; male
    rank;; omega
    weapon;; his charm ayeee
╚═══════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════╗

likes;;
    movies, flirting,
    and humor

dislikes;;
    loudness, disrespect, violence

talents;; cooking and
    swimming

flaws;; he's blatantly
    disrespectful

╚═══════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════╗

sexuality;; bi
    crush;; Haydee
    partner;; none
    faceclaim;; Riku Yagami

╚═══════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════╗

family;; a younger sister
    traits;; he's flirtatious but
    unattatched. a trouble maker

scars;; calloused hands
    enemies;; none

╚═══════════════════╝

xxxOh boy. So to cover the basics, Amos was born and raised as an omega, always serving those who were deemed...above him in rank. He spent many years on his own, or with humans, where he was viewed as an attractive and popular guy. However, Amos also spent a lot of time reading, learning about the world and the rules that dictated pack rank and his position in the pack. Faced with scrutiny and verbal abuse from other pack members, Amos slowly developed a loop hole to his seemingly horrid position in the world. As a trouble maker.

As any good wolf would know, an omega can calm the anger and power of any wolf at touch, and normally omega's only do so as peace keepers, to prevent fights. However, Amos quickly realized he could use it for himself, to avoid getting into fights. Whilst exploring the human world as a popular and dashing young lad, Amos developed a flirtatious and playful attitude, and this carried over when he returned to his pack, where he'd often get in trouble for flirting with the young fighters, or even hitting on the alpha's son. But, whenever a wolf got mad, or tried to snap at Amos, all he had to do was touch them, and they'd relax, confused on why they'd be so angry about such actions to begin with.

It's a very sneaky and devilish action, and Amos uses it subtly, so as not to cause panic, because he genuinely is loyal to pack law. But, such a loop hole has allowed for many many hours of entertainment for the wolf, and he hopes to continue such actions into the new pack.

╔═══════════════════╗

name;; Nicholas Bright
    nickame;; Nick
    age;; 18
    gender;; male
    rank;; loner (lvl 4)
    weapon;; his brother
╚═══════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════╗

likes;;
    hunting, peace, solitude

dislikes;;
    packs, fighting, false attitudes

talents;; hunting and tracking
    flaws;; well he's not
    exactly a pack wolf

╚═══════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════╗

sexuality;; straight
    crush;; none
    partner;; none
    faceclaim;; shiba tatsuya

╚═══════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════╗

family;; his brother
    traits;; he's a gentleman around
    females

scars;; obviously
    enemies;; none

╚═══════════════════╝

xxxNick has always been well adjusted to the life of a loner. He doesn't consider what happened to his mother a tragedy, but rather, gives thanks that her love saved his brother and his lives. Over all Nick is pretty laid back, and when he's not hunting to survive, he can be found relaxing in a puddle of sunlight, or watching the birds in the trees. Some might call him a nerd for this, but it's never been an issue for him.

The biggest thing about Nicholas is that he's a lover, not a fighter. As opposed to his brother, who's a bit more aggressive, Nick likes to think that talking things out is typically the best path to take. That being said, if you put his brother in danger, he will fight without hesitation. He doesn't have a high respect for other brutes, especially those from packs, but around women he's a complete gentleman. It's not that he means to be charming or anything, he's just a natural best friend to girls. Possibly more, but that's a rare occasion if it ever happens.
Last edited by feather_light_flight on Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:46 am, edited 14 times in total.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Violet Manchester | the Young Healer

Postby Sarcastic Kitty » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:32 pm

V I O L E T T A
M A N C H E S T E R

name [ Violetta Elisabeth Manchester ]
nickname [ Violet, Vie ]
age [ 16 Yrs Old ]
gender [ Female ]
species [ Werewolf ]
rank [ Healer Apprentice ]

hair color [ Chestnut ]
fur color [ Black, Gray ]
eye color [human] [ Hazel ]
eye color [Wolf] [ Golden Amber ]
build [ Petite, Slender ]
height [ 4ft 9in ]
length [ 3' 10" long ]
weight [human] [ 98lbs ]
weight [wolf] [ 56lbs ]

pos traits [ Charismatic, Smart
Intuitive, Protective, Loyal ]

neg traits [ Stubborn, Impatient,
Argumentative, Impulsive, Naive ]

neu traits [ Charming, Reckless,
Notorious Flirt, Insecure ]

crush [ tbd - Pm Me ]
mate [ Win Her Heart ]
kin [ Jacob- father, Victoria - Mother
Benji - Brother]

other [ n/a ]
Violet Manchester was once a bright and energetic child. She was born to Victoria and Jacob Manchester. Victoria was a Huntress, Jacob a Fighter. She was a bold and energetic child, easily keeping up with her older brother, Benji. She was a fighter; never backed down from a challenge and would often beat the boys in their pack in races, tree climbing, or even fights. When she was six, however, Violet got very sick. No one knew what was wrong with her as illnesses in werewolves were very rare. Violet spent many weeks in the Healer's cabin, unable to shift, which took a toll on both her young body and mind. Eventually, she recovered but it came with a cost. Physically she was weaker than her peers. She no longer had the physical capacity to hunt or fight. She could still shift but never for very long. Violet was devastated. As she got older, her physical limitations only got worse and when she turned fifteen the Alpha was forced to break the news to her that sge would never be a hunter or a fighter. Instead, she was taken on as a Healer's Apprentice but the job brings her no joy and she has become extremely bitter.
Last edited by Sarcastic Kitty on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sarcastic Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:05 am

So far all are accepted with the roles they asked for. Once you finish your form you can start on your introduction post. We will be starting with everyone arriving to the cabin or..settling into the rooms. Every room has the same decor, and everyone will have their own room. Have fun!
----╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

██ ----Ello Dearies,
██---- Just a tid bit about me..
██---- I am Semi Lit., and post 2x a week mini.
██---- My posts mirror those I rp with.
██---- I mostly only do female characters.
██---- If any questions - feel free to pm me.
██---- Also go ahead and offer rps my way.
██---- Only if I have slots open though.
██
██---- Rping Slots
██
██ ----[ Life in Tamriel ]
██ ----[ Evergreen Reserve ]
██-----[ "Karma's Love" ]
██-----[ The Art Of Survival (Dog Rp - OPEN) ]

-----╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather_light_flight » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:19 am

;;first post is up. it's semi short, but my writing will kick up once more people show up
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:25 am

You call that short? Lol. It was perfect. Hopefully we get more peeps coming in soon. There isn't a character limit for those of you that are here. Just make sure if you make a character you play the character. I don't want folks with five characters and four are inactive. Keep it limited on the high ranks though..I would say one high rank per person unless I permission you other wise. Like staff, since you have to be active and literate to be staff. I will allow two high ranks for them. Anyways..ending my babble.
----╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

██ ----Ello Dearies,
██---- Just a tid bit about me..
██---- I am Semi Lit., and post 2x a week mini.
██---- My posts mirror those I rp with.
██---- I mostly only do female characters.
██---- If any questions - feel free to pm me.
██---- Also go ahead and offer rps my way.
██---- Only if I have slots open though.
██
██---- Rping Slots
██
██ ----[ Life in Tamriel ]
██ ----[ Evergreen Reserve ]
██-----[ "Karma's Love" ]
██-----[ The Art Of Survival (Dog Rp - OPEN) ]

-----╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ Kathrine Reyna Harlow ♚ The Frozen Heart ➳

Postby The Alpha » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:01 pm

Human Face Claim: Brittany Robertson
Wolf Face Claim: Jacob Black from Twilight
═══════════════════════════
Name ➳ Kathrine Reyna Harlow
Nicknames ➳ Kat, Harlow
Age ➳ 20 years old
Gender ➳ Female
Birthdate ➳ November 4th
Birthplace ➳ Asheville, North Carolina
Species ➳ Werewolf
Rank ➳ Loner {Power: 10}
Family ➳ Theodore Q. Harlow (Father) - Missing
Paris L. Harlow (Mother) - Missing
Sexuality ➳ Straight
Crush ➳ Complicated {Luke}
Relationship Status ➳ Taken
Eye Color ➳ Icy Sapphire Blue
Hair Color ➳ Light Blonde
Human Height ➳ 5' 1"
Wolf Fur Color ➳ Red-brown and cream
Wolf Form Height ➳ 70"
Other ➳She has two scars that run over
her wolf form's right eye. They are very
hard to see until she gets angry. Her
human form does not have these scars.

═══════════════════════════
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
"Oh, when she's angry,
she is keen and shrewd!
And though she be but little,
She is fierce."

-Helena: A Midsummer Night's Dream
Shakespeare

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
Personality ➳
Kathrine is a very strong-willed and quiet person with a rather hostile air about her. She hides her emotions from the world behind this mask of hostility to keep herself from trusting too easily; to keep herself from getting hurt again. There are times when she will go out of her way to help another but these situations are quite rare. She knows that few enjoy her company because of her icy demeanor which is why she prefers to stay off by herself most of the time. It is also not wise to joke with her about her height because she doesn't need her wolven strength to knock someone to the floor. Most don't know what lies beneath her wall of ice though because she only lets her guard down when she is sure she is alone. Hidden under this layer is loyalty to her allies and her friends though these people are few and far between. These few know what is hidden in her heart and know that she will die for anyone who gains her trust and respect. In her true heart, she is driven more by loyalty than anything else and she defends those she is loyal to with a fiery vengeance.

Spending all those years passing through forest after forest and witnessing the packs she passed by, Kathrine has learned much about the ways a pack should be lead in order to keep it strong and survive no matter what comes its way. With the teachings of her father about Chivalry and honor and the skills she'd learned over the years, if thrown into a chaotic situation she can take control and think through it as quickly as possible and get everyone involved out alive, something some maybe would revere as being a good skill for an Alpha. She herself though feels that she is unworthy of such a title, however. She is distrustful, yes, but she is also afraid of losing someone or something else that she holds dear after losing her family in one night. So to prevent that ever happening again, she isolates herself from everyone as she feels it keeps them more safe than they could be. That includes having a pack to call her "family".

So even though she is rough and cold on the outside, her hidden heart is warm and caring. It is only scarred and fragile and Kathrine fears to let anyone else see just how broken she truly is. She fears they may do more harm than good...
History ➳
Kathrine was never very popular among her peers as a child and so she has pretty much always been a "loner". She has always been very talented, though, in some ways most people couldn't see and in a way that Kathrine at the time wasn't able to explain. She grew up in the mountains of Asheville with her parents, Theodore and Paris Harlow, in a secluded cabin located in the woods. Though she loved spending time with her father because of all the stories and things he taught her, she didn't see him much as he was gone a lot for work. Her mother was a stay-at-mother so Kathrine never came home to an empty house luckily. Throughout her childhood, Kathrine spent many days out in the forests around her home. She couldn't explain it, but she felt more at peace there, more in tune with the world around her. She'd be out there for hours, writing about the stories she made up to tell her dad and drawing pictures of the wildlife around her or of the wolves that frequency prowled her thoughts. The only company she needed was her thoughts. She did enjoy the days her father was home however because they always went out on family outings or went camping; those are some of her best memories.

On the day she turned fourteen, her father surprised her with an unexpected visit home and a necklace a charm of a wolf and two crows on it. It became her most prized possession the moment she saw it. Something was off about his sudden arrival home though and even though she couldn't pinpoint the reason, she could see her father trying to hide the uneasiness that he felt. At some point, he pulled her mother off to the side and spoke to her in private. Though Kathrine made sure she didn't hear what they were saying, she could see that they were both growing more uneasy. Of course, she asked what was wrong, but they said there was nothing wrong. Her father simply stated that he would be home for a few weeks and that they should go on a camping trip. Hearing this, Kathrine soon forgot about the previous thoughts.

It was the day they were supposed to leave to go camping. Her mother had gone into town to get some more supplies while Kathrine and her father were packing the car. They were supposed to leave at sunset, but sunset came and Kathrine's mother hadn't returned. It was dark when her father got a phone call. The expression on his face was grave. After hanging up, he'd told Kathrine to follow him. He led her to her parents' room and reached into one of his favorite books and pulling out a letter with her name on it. As he handed it her, he said that he wished this didn't have to be this way and that they'd had more time to explain everything. When she asked what he was talking about, he placed his hands on her shoulders and told her this: "Kathrine, you, your mother, and I are very different from normal people...There isn't enough time now to explain what I mean by that, but when IT happens...you'll know. Everything you'll need is in this letter now I want you to take this and your camping bag and I want you to run into the forest and never look back no matter what happens."

And while she didn't want to, she did as he asked, but not before giving him one last hug, something telling her she would probably never see him again. Kathrine fled into the forest, running deeper and deeper into the trees. The full moon shone brightly above her and suddenly, she fell to the ground. Pain all over her body suddenly over took her and everything was a blur. When it cleared, she suddenly found her senses were heightened, she had four paws and fur and was no longer human; she had shifted for the first time under that full moon. All the pieces fell into place then. Her father's words of "never look back no matter what happens" rang in her ears and so she pressed forward, learning everything she could that night about her wolf form. She ran all night and when daybreak came, she could herself at the edge of a small town, one she knew to be miles away from where her home was. She stopped to take a break, figuring out how to shift back to human that morning and opened the letter her father had given her. Inside was a map with a location circled on it and a note her father had written.

Her family had been threatened by werewolf hunters and that was why she was reading this note instead of hearing all of this from her parents. It stated that if she got this note, it meant that she was in danger of being found and that her parents to had gone into hiding. The only place safe for her was the location on the map and that that was where she needed to go. She did just that. For three long years, Kathrine roamed the wilderness, staying away from populated areas in favor of the darkness of the trees. She encountered many things in those three years and most of them were not kind. Other werewolves she met would befriend her only to turn against her and try to kill her when she didn't do as they said; hunters would just see her passing by and try to shoot her. Even some werewolves she'd just been traveling with in the winter tried to use her a decoy - bait for the hunter coming after them - so they could get away, planning on her dying. Over time, Kathrine's heart grew cold and before long, she became the hard-hearted girl she is today.

She still searches for that safe place, hoping to see her parents there waiting for her, but deep in her frozen and stone cold heart, she knows this will never be.
Last edited by The Alpha on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:25 pm

Accepted :3
♚ Queen ♚