C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S {ooc}

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Which RPs are you MOST interested in seeing me re-create under "Lit/Semi-Lit"?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:57 am

I N T E G R A T E (my first RP; basically about a school where humans and "monsters" mingle)
29%
A ~ R O S E ~ T I N T E D ~ W A L T Z (it's the coming-of-age masquerade party for a sweet young princess, but drama and a Phantom-in-black threaten to mess things up for her)
43%
A L T E R N A T E (magical-girls in modern-times fighting against evil shadow-monsters with cute animal sidekicks and some help from a guy older than time)
29%
T O Y L A N D (think "Toy Story"... but it takes place after-hours in a toy-store and only the toy-store owner knows about it)
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S {ooc}

Postby S0urmelom » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:31 am

Alright i finished my form!

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

online after 3 years of inactivity ✦ they/them ✦ genshin, persona 5, bsd, demon slayer, pokemon, animal crossing and retro gaming!
S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:08 am

@Kitty - Well.... If Leo's crew joins the fight, then there's the possibility of the two captains making a truce for a while, in a way, and also Dee - though have not heard from the player for a while, of reuniting with her crew early. If they escape, quickly, while the marines are focused on Jack then it just goes on for a while. However, if Jack sees the Frozen Ruby's flag while escaping, he would be a very angry captain of being used as a shield, basically. Hehe. However, at the same time, a small pirate and marine battle in the waters just off the docks would kinda be fun and interesting. ^.-
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:13 am

and then there's Margaret hiding in a barrel on the Frozen Ruby- XD
quitting CS byeeeee-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:27 am

@Rose - TRUE! Hehe. That will be interesting as Leonis already angry. Oh, did ya acdept Shauna?
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:31 am

ye .3.

did it while kasai was wrapping up their form
quitting CS byeeeee-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:36 am

Ah! Got ya. Just wondering. ;P We have more merpeople now. Maybe when people start getting back from all the holiday things we can have something happen. Trying to get a mini marine and pirate thing going right now. Hehe.

Also, saw ya joined that other RPG. Just wanna say, for that one, I have a video game faceclaim, so no worries about ya anime ones. Hehe. ;P
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:48 am

oh
ye

i saw yours .3.
quitting CS byeeeee-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:15 am

Ohkami wrote:@Kitty - Well.... If Leo's crew joins the fight, then there's the possibility of the two captains making a truce for a while, in a way, and also Dee - though have not heard from the player for a while, of reuniting with her crew early. If they escape, quickly, while the marines are focused on Jack then it just goes on for a while. However, if Jack sees the Frozen Ruby's flag while escaping, he would be a very angry captain of being used as a shield, basically. Hehe. However, at the same time, a small pirate and marine battle in the waters just off the docks would kinda be fun and interesting. ^.-

Ooo~ I am so in love with the idea of a marine vs. Pirate battle! Jack and Leo would be a cute team! I don't know why but I'm grinning like a fool just thinking about it! X3
Yep, truce/battle it is!! Though, I hope Echos comes along soon because if Dee doesn't mention anything (Or if Jack doesn't notice she's missing and announces it) Then Leo's not handing her over! >:3

Also, side note, finally figured out a back story for Chase and Law! Honestly the only reason they didn't have one and have "amnesia" is because your lovely Kitty her couldn't think of one. But now! Prepare thine selves for a major moment of unexpectance!!!
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:36 pm

Awesome! Let the FIRST, of I am sure many, battles of Pirates vs Marines. Hehe. Start off he RPG running, yeah? ^.- Nooe, Jack won't at least think he had Dee, so hoping Echos is around soon. 😅 *whistles*

Also, yay! We get to find out more about Chase and Law!!!
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:25 am

Ohkami wrote:Awesome! Let the FIRST, of I am sure many, battles of Pirates vs Marines. Hehe. Start off he RPG running, yeah? ^.- Nooe, Jack won't at least think he had Dee, so hoping Echos is around soon. 😅 *whistles*

Also, yay! We get to find out more about Chase and Law!!!

When you realize you're the only marine character player and are horribly outnumbered :c But yeah! It's gonna be fun either way! Let's just hope that Ace and Kaden won't see each other eh? Eh? XD

Not just yet~ Still gotta work out some details, but the main point is down now~
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me