C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S {ooc}

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Which RPs are you MOST interested in seeing me re-create under "Lit/Semi-Lit"?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:57 am

I N T E G R A T E (my first RP; basically about a school where humans and "monsters" mingle)
29%
A ~ R O S E ~ T I N T E D ~ W A L T Z (it's the coming-of-age masquerade party for a sweet young princess, but drama and a Phantom-in-black threaten to mess things up for her)
43%
A L T E R N A T E (magical-girls in modern-times fighting against evil shadow-monsters with cute animal sidekicks and some help from a guy older than time)
29%
T O Y L A N D (think "Toy Story"... but it takes place after-hours in a toy-store and only the toy-store owner knows about it)
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S {ooc}

Postby Ohkami » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:46 pm

@Toxic - So, basically, Captain Jack was in a mood, and raised his Jolly Roger/pirate flag, in the port, causing the marines (Kaden) to see. This caused them to want to capture the ship. Thinking at first they were after them, Captain Leo was angry, but soon saw that the marines were after another ship, so he too raised his flag. Jack and Leo are in the port where the marines want to stop both ships from leaving in order to capture the crews. I think that's the jiff of it.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Deleted Account. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:53 pm

Last edited by .Deleted Account. on Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
.Deleted Account.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:21 pm

@Toxic - Simi more of a Kitty question. Basically Kaden is the main marine I charge, it seems, of the attack. So, your guy could easily be on his ship. The other ships we are just using gas background characters, ya know, as there are not many marines. Once I finally finish my form (hoping tomorrow after work), of my marine, he may well be on Kaden's ship or I will have him in charge of a ship after the Frozen Ruby. >.< They will all be together sooner or later, I am sure anyway for some on ship fights. ^.^
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:51 pm

Form up for marine. Only thing missing is background as I am still working on it, but if can be accepted without awesome. If not. Will not be up for a few more days. 😿😅
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:43 pm

Will post with new character when doing post for mynother three. Just FYI. ^.^ Have not decided if going to be on the same ship as Kaden or if on one of the ships after the Frozen Ruby. Will depend on my mood at the time of post.
✌🏻😁
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hero's solace » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:19 pm

When you've just been reading posts having no idea what to write or do for the past weeks.
hero's solace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:22 pm

.... I would just like to truly apologizes with the long gap in my last few post. There were a lot of personal and mental things going on, keeping me from doing what I enjoyed, and this RPG is one of them for sure. If I annoyed anyone due to it, or angered anyone, I am truly sorry. I vanished right when the RPG was starting to have a mini climax, and hope that beloved posting comes back. I enjoy it, and find that all who I have RPed with so far, are awesome and exciting to RP with.

Just wanted to say that, as it slowed down a bit, and I truly hope it was not my fault. And if things are going on with others right now, I totally understand, and cannot wait to the time we can have more adventures together.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:35 am

... why are you apologizing- .3.
quitting CS byeeeee-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:49 am

Just because. I hate when I suddenly disappear from an RPG, so wanted everyone to know that I do appologies for it. Just me feeling overly guilty about silly things. 😋
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hero's solace » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Hey, at least you aren't like me. I just disappeared. I wasn't just infrequent but gone.
hero's solace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me