Timeline Refugees (Undertale RP) Discussion and Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Timeline Refugees (Undertale RP) Discussion and Forms

Postby justlooking4awesome » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:25 pm

Sorry I haven't been on as much!

@Savvyhorse56: Wings is accepted! I'll have Mettaton notice her as he navigates the void to check on Chara.

@InfectedHau and HaileyM: It's been a bit since I've heard from either of you? You still there?

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lore Starcutter » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:48 pm

Sorry if this counts as an unnecessary bump, but is this roleplay dead?
everything is a wip
Lore Starcutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:39 pm

Ah, no, I'm sorry about my disappearance. And an occasional bump is fine. Anyways, I did just make a post, though neither of your characters are involved with it, so.... hmm. If the person whose characters your characters are interacting with doesn't respond soon, you may want to have your characters interact with someone else's. I do have a free character who hasn't done anything in a while.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fleuraward » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:46 am

Name
Star Quartz

Universe
Steven Universe OC

Universe type
OC

Physical appearance
She has long black hair, pale white skin and deep blue eyes, she usually wear Grey dungarees. She has a star on her bracelet she wears on her right wrist.

Personality
Fun, Serious, can be snappy.

Sexual and romantic orientation and preference
Both gender (I forgot the proper term >_< )

Backstory
Star was like any other gem, she was from homeworld, she was part of the Crystal gem rebellion and helped Rose Quartz in the Homeworld and Crystal gem war to protect Earth. Ever since then she would do anything to protect the planet she fought for, earth.

Fun fact
Gem species have powers/weapons, hers is a scythe.

Other
Species, Gem.
Tonight, I’ll cast
magic on you!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
June or Jelly ୨୧
he/they ♡ aroace bi
nonbinary silly boything
Image Image Image Image
fleuraward

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:44 pm

@ᕽ Just Some Honey ᕽ: For your "Sexual and Romantic Orientation and Preference" section, I think you're looking for the term "bisexual" or "pansexual"! Also, what's her gem placement? In any case, your character is accepted! You can have her start as having already been in the Psi space for a few days (recommended), you can have her appear in the Psi space (see my below section), or you can wait just a bit for us to enact the destruction of her world and her rescue.

@EVERYONE: Due to everything that's been going on in the RP (or, in some cases, hasn't been even when it's supposed to), I'm going to add an aspect where the already-existing Undertale AU characters Core!Frisk and Error!Sans notice what's going on in this long-term fight between Mettaton DT and MTTDT-universe Chara. How will this affect the RP? Hardly at all, but it will mean that universe destruction can take place either by Chara's doing OR by Error!Sans' doing and that Core!Frisk can bring rescued people to the Psi space. Neither character will actually "appear" "onscreen" (for now), but I'll occasionally have Mettaton mention them, and new character introductions may be stated to have taken place as a result of their actions. If anyone wants to actually PLAY these as full-time characters, you are completely welcome to make a form for them, but, for now, they'll be "behind-the-scenes". This won't affect the overall storyline very much other than to speed some things up a bit. :)
(For those of you who don't know, Core!Frisk belongs to dokudoki on Tumblr and can be found here. Error!Sans belongs to loverofpiggies on Tumblr and can be found here.)

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:37 pm

@HaileyM and @MangoTree: Shall we finally do the "rescue" and recruitment of MangoTree's Betty? It's been so long due to other stuff in the story... Anyways! We should get started on it now, since the destruction of the "A Series of Unfortunate Events" timeline arc is pretty much complete and the "Captured Chara/Repair Mettaton's Arm" arc is also complete.
@InfectedHau: Are you still here? I haven't seen any posts for Faya for a little while.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MangoTree » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:13 pm

@justlooking4awesome
Yeah, I'm ready for that when everyone else is! (I have some plans..)
MangoTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:53 am

@justlooking4awesome I could indirectly roleplay as core! frisk if you want me to! I also consent to the decision to introduce betty, even though my characters are not involved with saving dimensions.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aho. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:06 am

Name
Fukushima
Universe
This doubles as my fursona and my undertale oc
Universe type
Fursona/Oc
Physical appearance
He is a Blue-ish,pink-ish,purple-ish, cat who has dark blue spots under his eyes and wears a warm yellow bandana with a neon pink heart with a stick sticking out of it, he has purple eyes fading into darker with brown also fading darker, he has a long neon pink (matches the heart on his bandana) tongue what measures 30 centimeters, he has a small dark blue bobble tail with a dark circle around his tail, he has Extra bright blue teeth.
Personality
He is quite optimistic and brave but when it comes to spiders he becomes a wimp
Sexual and romantic orientation and preference
Bisexual
Backstory
"Story time~!!!"
His mother Was a little kitten wandering off in random directions and went to the The Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant and lived there for 2 years and then she had unborn kittens and still lived in the Fukushima powerplant but then the power plant suffered major damage from the magnitude 9.0 earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan on March 11, 2011. leading to releases of radioactivity. but the grown feline hid inside a secure small building and survived with a few humans,but their father drowned in the tsunami. then after that the feline still lived there, getting tons of radioactivity with her, causing her DNA to mutate along with her genetics, her fur became purpleish , then when she was about to have kittens the first 2 died after birth, leaving 3 left One of them was fukushima the other was Okuma And the third was Tokka, Fukushima was the purple kitten with a long mutated tongue who also was small in size with a voice, okuma was a black-blue cat with long legs, and Tokka was a completely black cat who had big eyes and looked alien-ish, the problem was that they didnt look like normal kittens. after a few months Tokka died because she got sick. Later Fukushima was wandering around and found trash what he founded quite usefull, he stacked himself a little house and played with it, then he got worn out and fell asleep, after that some humans came and took him and made small experiments what gave no harm to him,they even gave him a yellow bandana with a <3, he got quite scared of them so he ran away ASAP, he ran to find his brother, when he found his brother they both ran and arrived near a boat, they wanted to get out of this filthy place and went onto the boat hiding behind some crates,they fed off mice,bugs and even that one bird fukushima caught!the boat took more than 3 days to get to its destination, Latvia. then they got caught and sent to the zoo. they could easily escape, they jumped over the fence and ran again. and then a bad luck streak came,they got caught as soon as they left, and this time, the zoo keepers got tired of them and then put them in a lionesses cage as Food. though the lionesses were pretty friendly, they didnt get eaten but they got licked and cared for, they really enjoyed it. Basically they got adopted by a lioness Named Shika <3
Fun fact
He thinks he is brave, but when he saw a small 7 milliliter spider he freaked out and actually called 911
Other
Il provide a fullbody later
if not
Il make one Asap
--
it look me 1 hour to write the history. .-.
--
BTW The powerplant is Real, See? Its real
I FXXY O UXXL O V EXXM E
══════════════
L E TXXM E - - - - - - - - - - -
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Female||Bisexual||Proud Aho
---------------------------------
Always accepting donations
to my
Stocking Hoard.
══════════════
G O O O O O O O O O O O O

BestBuddie Senpai Buddie
Buddd Swaggggg "Child"
Franjesica Crazy Candiiiiii
O My favorite mod Cousin
Link ● Link ● Link
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Aho.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:53 pm

@707: Your character is good, but can you clarify a bit of how he relates to Undertale if he's supposed to be an Undertale OC? What is his connection with the rest of monsters? Is he from a line of monsters that hid out on the surface during and after the war? Is he descended from normal cats but has become a monster due to his unique circumstances? In any case, did he get freed from the zoo after the monsters came to the surface? Or did his whole story take place after the monsters were released from the Underground? Or is he not meant to be in an Undertale universe and is rather in his own unique story universe (which is totally cool)? I just need a little more information to be able to place how his story will be introduced. Thanks! : )

@MagicSpyglass and @MangoTree: HaileyM is no longer available to RP for the foreseeable future. She may be back later, but she may not. Considering that Chara was last seen being locked up by Faya in the void prison, this is actually the best possible way this could have gone down. So, for now, Chara is out of commission, being trapped in a surprisingly effective void prison. This leaves us a bit out of luck for the storyline, but I've come up with an idea to fix it. I said above that I would be incorporating Error!Sans indirectly, but I think I'll go ahead and make a character form for him and make him a full character, even if he'll only be appearing on occasion. This way, MagicSpyglass, the introduction of Core!Frisk makes sense, as they would be tracking Error!Sans' actions. If you want to make Core!Frisk a full character, I'll allow it; you've proven that you can handle 6 characters pretty well, and the "cap" was always meant to be flexible anyways, so feel free. Welcome to the core character club (pun totally intended : P You're welcome). MangoTree, we'll have to discuss this more (possibly over PM), but after seeing the latest Glitchtale episode, I think Betty could be a full-on dimension traveler/timeline controller and could more or less take Chara's place as our "main baddy", if you want. Perhaps, even, it is Betty's own actions that tear apart her timeline and cause her to find the Semi-Existent Timeline (or, since it was never incorporated into the story before now, perhaps her timeline becomes the Semi-Existent Timeline?). In any case, I look forward to working this all out with you two. : )

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me