Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby Dracowolf » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:15 am

Guardians were sent to protect the world,
Dragons, gryphons, unicorns, hydras, hundreds of different creatures all sent to do one job:
Stop the demons.
Then they were challenged and changed
Now the a new threat arises and the need for them has come again,
All to face

The Coming Darkness
A fantasy/mythological shifter RP

The story:

Ages ago creatures of all sorts filled the world. Dragons, Gryphons, Pegasus, Unicorns, Manticors, Hydras, the list went on and on. They protected the world from those of their kind and others who would turn against it. Each country had their own stories and creatures of legends who fought for them. These were guardians of the world, until something got loose, something that corrupted mankind. Those guardians who were once respected or even considered messengers from the gods were now challenges, obstacles to conquer. Knights, dragon slayers, heroes, hunters, they went by many names but they struck down the guardians. To have mankind turn on them was unexpected and left the guardians confused, having no desire to fight those they guarded. The guardians turned and begged those that had once set them, those many considered gods, they begged for help. Help came, the guardians were turned mortal, turned to human.

The guardians lived out mortal lives, living amongst those who once hunted them. They fell in love, had children and died when their time came. Each generation had a few guardians, they watched over the world and fought off small threats, these became urban legends in much of the world like those of Loch Ness, Beast of Bray Road, Black Shuck, and Thunderbird, to name a few. There was balance in the world, but such a balance is often changed.

First the smaller attacks increased, stories popped up at a rapid pace. Now a great demon has come, the first of many. The embodiment of nightmares, it has already sent dozens into an eternal sleep where they are trapped in their own nightmare realm. With each person the demon traps it gets stronger.

Those who originally sent the guardians, titans or gods, have chosen to awaken as many as they can, throwing several people into a world they weren't aware of. Each guardian carries the mark of the creature they turn into so that those more experienced can identify them. They have a limited time to gather their forces and figure things out before the demons become too strong.

-----------------

CelestialClan
Warrior Cats With Powers
Plot focused RP

Simple fact one: You died, you went to Starclan.
Simple fact two: You're not dead anymore.

Thanks to an unexplained power, known as Ancients you're back. But there is a reason for that. You're on a mountain path that leads up to a cliff, at the top is the ruins, the home of the Ancients. Something is coming to disrupt the order and peace these beings have known and they need help to protect it.

This RP is different than most Warrior Cats RPs. For one the clan isn't set up yet, rather random cats were brought back, and set to when they were pretty well at their best. These cats include multiple leaders of clans from all over the world, multiple medicine cats, and warriors. The first major step in the RP is setting up the clan itself, deciding who will be the leader of it.

Powers are part of the RP but no one has them yet, everyone starts without their power. Each power comes from an ancient represented by a large wild cat, extinct or living, that are made out of elements.

Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:34 am

W E L C O M E xT O xT H E xB E Y O N D
A small town in the far North, known to it's residents as The Beyond due to it's secluded nature. Here, the winter never ends; driveways to shovel all year round! Well, almost all year. From the end October, all the way 'till early May. Yikes. It is normal for it to be snowing, and storms come often. Many believe that living here is not worth the hassle, but the warmth of the hearts of the people who live there is quite enough keep the cold at bay. Almost everyone knows everyone else; they've lived together all their lives, after all. This all starts in high school. There is only one out here, and everyone goes there. This is where you are, actually. Here, everyone begins on their paths to their future. What will you do with your future? More importantly, what will you do with your now?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Main Thread~ ~ ~ Discussion Thread
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:34 am

FangofBloodclan wrote:

Once in the land of Ambrosia there were two kingdoms. Lifnorth and Drachol. One brings death while the other brings life. But the balance is thrown off when, Hazel, Queen of Drachol decides that she should rule all of Ambrosia. Vanessa Queen of Lifnorth, told Hazel to back away from her kingdoms borders and leave her and her citizens in peace. But Hazel didn't listen, she attacked Lifnorth with all her force, and a war broke out. The war ended with Lifnorths defeat and Hazels victory, she had killed her sister. She became leader of all of Ambrosia, and the land soon quickly fell into darkness and depression. Hazel died. but left her eldest daughter the crown, her daughter kept her reign strong and continued her mothers work.

Many years later, a new generation of teens will rise to break the curse Hazel has brought upon the land. But old grudges stand still as the remaining relatives from the original war still stand.

1.Follow all of Tess's rules
2.No god modding or power playing
3.Try to keep genders even
4. Fade to black when needed
5.Don't ask to be apart of prophecies I will pick people
5.LGBT+ Is allowed
6.Have fun!

writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ţђę ţąķęŋ

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:06 am

PurplePartyPanda wrote:
PurplePartyPanda wrote:
PurplePartyPanda wrote:WE NEED 1 HUNTER FROM THE SANCTUARY TO START!

ţђę ţąķęŋ

It happened years ago. A sickness began to spread over the Earth. It was like nothing scientists had ever seen before. It started out much like the flu, keeping people bedridden with a fever over one-hundred degrees fahrenheit. But then it got worse. People would cough and sneeze blood. Blisters began to form on the body. Hospitals were over run with what they called Infection Z. Many people began to die all at once. Everyone was scared. Mayhem broke out. Governments fell. Entire Countries were destroyed. Nobody was safe, nobody could escape Infection Z. At least that's what the survivors thought. A new generation sprouted. They were able to withstand the forces of Infection Z. But with this new generation came something nobody had ever seen before, powers and mutations. Creatures which were once thought of as fairy tales or scary stories were now becoming real. This new generation was called The Infected, but with the Infected came The Saviors, at least they thought they were saviors. The Saviors also had powers and mutations, but they wanted nothing to do with any of it. So they began to abduct Infected and run tests on them, trying to figure out how to make everyone human again. If you were one of the abducted you were part of The Taken.

Main Thread

Discussion Thread

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:11 am

Ploegy wrote:

Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ Iᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛɪᴇs

Secrets are a common thing among people. Some are small while others are rather large. Sometimes there are secrets that even keep a persons activities hidden from those around them. Some live secret lives behind the scenes. These might even be separate personalities from the one they have around those they hang around. This is quite a common practice in the large cities specially Hollywood. Everyone is trying to make it big, but that doesn't mean everyone does. These people might be from Hollywood or maybe they've traveled a long way to get there. Either way they're here to stay now, chasing their dreams while still trying to appear as a normal person. Some are secret actors. Others are musicians. Maybe there even are other hobbies they've taken up on the side that they keep hidden or maybe they're someone who is trying to stay hidden under a new name. Trying to separate the lies and the truth is one of the major things around here. Do you really know what your friends are out there doing or who they really are?
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astro! » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:01 am

Hiya! I'm astrophysics, and I'm looking for a roleplay. For me, the more literate the better,
but I would be willing to join anything that's semi-lit and up. I'd also be willing to team up
with someone to create a new roleplay, as long as we can come up with something and try
to keep it active! I actually want a successful one and I'm willing to take the time to make
it if that's what it takes!
Send me a pm if you've got anything like this/want to make or join one like these:

Things I'll Do
[number of stars indicate my interest level.]
- Any original sci-fi plot - eg, time travel, space travel, anything like that. [*****]
- Weird paranormal/conspiracy stuff, quasi-horror [*****]
- Original urban fantasy plot [****]
- Post apocalyptic plot - eg, zombies, etc. [****]
- Dragons, dragon/rider, or anything like that [****]
- A good warriors roleplay - an active one [****]
- Equestrian/ranch/horse and rider (provided it's literate) [***]
- Wild horses (again, probably lit or high semi lit only) [***]
- Wolves, big cats, perhaps other wild animals - lit only [***]
- Wings of Fire roleplays with well-thought out plots and charries [***]
- Adventure/outdoors types?? [***]
- Any other plot that strikes my interest is worth a shot, as long as it's not in the list below:

Things I Won't Do
- Anime
- Bands
- Most high school-related ones
- Vampires/werewolves
- Anything below semi-literate

Anyway! I'm totally willing and able to send writing samples, etc etc if need me. I want
want an active rp, because it's been a long time since I've been in a good one.
astro!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Two girls left, one boy left

Postby rae sanders » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:30 am

yo
ho
ho
pirates
life
for me

~

╔════
the year is 1742, the treasure is high, the crime is higher, and the fight for everything is growing nearer.
the crown is cracking down on piracy, and hiring privateers to go after their own blood and kind.
men, women, boys, and girls who have found their place on the sea, soon fears losing what they love.
the sea calls to young and old, the place they live and die. up on board the crown of immorality.
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ - TAKE OFF THE SUIT - WHAT ARE YOU?

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:16 pm

☆ - TAKE OFF THE SUIT - WHAT ARE YOU?

the war. the thing everyone feared. thanos was coming and everyone knew there
was no stopping him. but, even with the doom of failure coming closer, the heroe
s of the world still banded together to protect their home - their planet from the
wrath of the extra terrestrial being that has come to slaughter them all.

but the only thing that holds his true power is the infinity gaunlet - in the time th
anos had to plot against the planet; he collected all of the singularities needed to
power the gauntlet - the infinity stones - but will earth's mightiest heroes ever sta
nd a chance?

main thread // discussion

still accepting - just hoping to get a few more users before we start.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

my roleplay !

Postby juicebox! » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:28 pm

hello ! i created a working dog roleplay and am looking for people that are interested.

express k9 training
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

about
express k9 training is one of the best training facilities in america. it is located in memphis, tennessee. memphis has one of the highest crime rates in the country. express works with police all over tennessee along with others to help them feel safe. most dogs are bred and raised here and training for personal protection, ipo, police k9 training, bomb detection, drug finding, etc. people also bring their own dogs to get trained at the express board and train. express k9 training is located on 30 acres of land. it has 50 kennels - 40 of which have access to a five acre yard with different things to raise confidence. it has an indoor and outdoor arena, both used for different training. it has a 1 acre yard detected to each training. access to two lakes for training.

express k9 training facility
juicebox!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

get 'em back! ▸ marvel avengers, open

Postby neamrel » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:16 pm

xxxImage
        xxxxan avengers roleplay.
        xxxxroleplay/discussion
        xxxx
        xxxxwe got some villains with their little
        xxxxmitts on the chitauri scepter. they've
        xxxxtaken the minds of some of our heros.
        xxxxtime to get 'em back.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                  roleplay has started but
                  character forms are still
                  being accepted.
                  many mind controlled
                  heroes are still open
                  along with the some
                  villains behind this deed
                  c;
neamrel

My pets