Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ALL BUT A LEGEND

Postby vorfreude » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

[quote="miyoko"]

THE LEGEND
OF UNAI

The Legend of Unai is about a girl who wasn't all human. She was born in a black and white roundish egg, but in the for
m of a human being. She grew up on her own till around the age of 6; an old hermit took her in and made her feel like s
he was home. For a girl she was quite strong, stronger than most men which surprised her new father. He started to su
spect she wasn't all human after all. Throughout the years, he started to research powerful god like beings that had str
ength of tens of men and eyes as red as blood. The demon of Unai then came up. He was so shocked and scared he left
the girl alone... She was left to live on her own once again.. for several years.. Now she is at the age of sixteen, off on
her own little journey that will change the land of Gomu, and possibly the world forever...

---------------

The land of Gomu is inhabited by five nations. The humans, demons, exorcists, werewolves, and shapeshifters. The
werewolves and exorcists are allies. The shapeshifters despise all the other nations; their peace constantly being disturbed
by the other nations discrepancies. This nation is more for their knowledge and tactics than anything else. The humans (the
biggest growing nation in Gomu) have taken demons captive, and have forced them to work under them believing they could
do as they pleased. The demons have no other choice since they are the second smallest nation in the land of Gomu, the firs
t smallest being the werewolves. The humans are planning to take over all the nations in the land of Gomu so they can be th
e largest and most feared nation in the world. We, the rebellion, must stop the humans from destroying our nations pride an
d hope. With the help of the creator's prodigy, our chances for success against the humans are stronger.

link
vorfreude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby 200765 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:09 pm

███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███."YOU
    ███.SAID
    ███.WHAT?"

███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████

"ARE YOU MY

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Everyone has a soulmate.

Nearly all people are born with words
permanently inked on their skin. The
sentence is the first words their soulmate
will ever say to them.

Most of these sentences are ordinary.
Mundane.

"Hello." "Sorry." "Excuse me."

But for others, they're strange ones
that will make whomever says it
stand out.

That person is their soulmate.

ᔕOᑌᒪᗰᗩTE?"

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magical Girl Shiri » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:47 pm

Kibo wrote:

"But Magical Girls is for GIRLS!" Samuel exclaimed in a disgusted tone.
"But you are the only Hominum who can possess the Butterfly Cluster." The spirit Kibo answered calmly.
"And you'll be able to save many lives. Children, seniors,... Don't you wish to help these people?"

Sam crossed his arms and glared.
"Fine."

nightmare
[nahyt-mair]

noun
a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness, extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.

Nightmares. They exist since our youngest years. We fear them, yet we do not know what they really are. Nightmares are evil spirits which haunt everyone's mind and feed on our happiness and our dreams.
Far away in space, a spirit and a princess search for a human capable of possessing the Butterfly Cluster and stopping the Nightmares. The Princess in question will assign a constellation to a human or an alien capable of possessing such power to fight the Nightmares.

Who will you choose to be?
A Nightmare? A Magical boy/girl?

Roleplay thread
Discussion

Image Sʜɪʀɪ | Aɴɪᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ | Nᴏᴢᴏᴍɪ cʜᴀɴ Image
~My Signature Shop~
~Some Good Roleplay~
Magical Girl Shiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:09 pm

Surrounded by mountains, Dragon Eye Valley has been cut off from the world.
The pack of wolves here started like a normal pack, allied with ravens who played with the wolves, kept watch for the wolves and in return the wolves helped the ravens eat.

Over time this changed though, the ravens changed. They tapped into powers and could bless the wolves with it. Each raven had a separate powers and they manifested itself differently in each wolf they blessed. This made the pack more powerful than they were before.

They lived in peace, there were no worries.

No one considered what happens if something else got that power.

Until the alpha turned up dead.

Ravens and Wolves
Fantasy based, wolves and ravens with powers RP.

As a side note: I am looking for fantasy RPs, mostly animal based ones but I do enjoy werewolves and the like, that are more plot focused than not. I value a good plot above all else. Feel free to PM me.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mountainclan

Postby essemache » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:18 pm

essemache wrote:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Generations ago, an intrepid group of cats fled their clan location after the destruction of their homes. for many moons, they lived as nomads, changing hunting grounds due to the numerous natural disasters that plagued the group. Many cats felt that StarClan had abandoned them, and clan numbers dwindled as many members left to live as kittypets. However, a small group of loyal cats persisted, fueled by the hope that someday they would find some place that the clan could stay. Lead by Sparrowstar,
the cats eventually settled in the mountain, for which the clan was named.

Now, MountainClan thrives, though not everything is idyllic. There are still the mountain lions that occasionally appear in the clan territitory, and the harsh leaf-bares that nearly drive out all of the prey. Even worse is the tension within the clan; a group of rebels is wanting to leave the mountain for the valley and lake below. Will the clan be able to survive these conflicts, or will the cats be driven apart?

xxxx
essemache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200765 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:26 pm

███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███."YOU
    ███.SAID
    ███.WHAT?"

███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
    ███████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████

"ARE YOU MY

Everyone has a soulmate.

Nearly all people are born with words
permanently inked on their skin. The
sentence is the first words their soulmate
will ever say to them.

Most of these sentences are ordinary.
Mundane.

"Hello." "Sorry." "Excuse me."

But for others, they're strange ones
that will make whomever says it
stand out.

That person is their soulmate.

ᔕOᑌᒪᗰᗩTE?"

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:32 pm

KyokoKirigiri wrote:
KyokoKirigiri wrote:
KyokoKirigiri wrote:The Kingsman saved the day again from Poppy. But from the remains rose an organization called The Dark Kingsman. Not much is known about The Dark Kingsman expect that the organization is run by a female known only as Saber Alter. Will you join the Kingsman or The Dark Kingsman. (Roxy and Merlin and Charles "Charlie" Hesketh are alive they aren't dead)

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3628326

I'm begging people to join. I worked really hard on it.

Somebody please be nice enough to join.

This Rp takes place after The end of Kingsman The Golden Circle you don't need to know anything about it or have seen it to join. Its based off of a fanfiction with the same that I'm working on its also called The Dark Kingsman. But this isn't your normal Kingsman RP. Two of the characters played by me Victoria who is the Leader of The Dark Kingsman she has powers and Alyson Pendragon is the reincarnation of Artoria Pendragon. If I like you characters a lot I will put them inside the story. I need members of both Kingsman and The Dark Kingsman. But if your character is part of The Dark Kingsman the codename must be a villain name it can be any villain some examples of villains are Captain Cold, and Heatwave

ᏆhᎬ ᏦᎥᏁᎶsmᎪᏁ sᎪᏉᎬᎠ ᏆhᎬ ᎠᎪᎽ ᎪᎶᎪᎥᏁ fᏒᎾm ᏢᎾᏢᏢᎽ. buᏆ fᏒᎾm ᏆhᎬ ᏒᎬmᎪᎥᏁs ᏒᎾsᎬ ᎪᏁ ᎾᏒᎶᎪᏁᎥᏃᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ ᏟᎪᏞᏞᎬᎠ ᏆhᎬ ᎠᎪᏒᏦ ᏦᎥᏁᎶsmᎪᏁ. ᏁᎾᏆ muᏟh Ꭵs ᏦᏁᎾᎳᏁ ᎪbᎾuᏆ ᏆhᎬ ᎠᎪᏒᏦ ᏦᎥᏁᎶsmᎪᏁ ᎬxᏢᎬᏟᏆ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏆhᎬ ᎾᏒᎶᎪᏁᎥᏃᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ Ꭵs ᏒuᏁ bᎽ Ꭺ fᎬmᎪᏞᎬ ᏦᏁᎾᎳᏁ ᎾᏁᏞᎽ Ꭺs sᎪbᎬᏒ ᎪᏞᏆᎬᏒ. ᎳᎥᏞᏞ ᎽᎾu jᎾᎥᏁ ᏆhᎬ ᏦᎥᏁᎶsmᎪᏁ ᎾᏒ ᏆhᎬ ᎠᎪᏒᏦ ᏦᎥᏁᎶsmᎪᏁ. (ᏒᎾxᎽ ᎪᏁᎠ mᎬᏒᏞᎥᏁ ᎪᏁᎠ ᏟhᎪᏒᏞᎬs "ᏟhᎪᏒᏞᎥᎬ" hᎬsᏦᎬᏆh ᎪᏒᎬ ᎪᏞᎥᏉᎬ ᏆhᎬᎽ ᎪᏒᎬᏁ'Ꮖ ᎠᎬᎪᎠ)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StevoMagnus » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:24 am

Five hundred years ago in the realm of Theoghon was an ancient war between two different factions: "The Scourge" and "The Defenders of Theoghon". The war sent the world into chaos, destroying most of the land. When all seemed lost, a legendary hero of unknown origin appeared and aided the defeat of "The Scourge", finally ending the war.
The hero suddenly disappeared soon after, becoming a being of legend.

Presently, the remaining kingdoms after the great war have declared a truce, as signs of "The Scourge's" return have arisen; the number of undead and fiendish creatures increasing throughout the world.
As this news came to light, the people of Faewood decided to reform "The Defenders of Theoghon" in an attempt to hopefully bring back the legendary hero and stop "The Scourge" once and for all.

Requirements
- Creative and detailed responses.
- Able to post frequently to keep the story active.
- A friendly attitude.
- An anime-style image to represent your character and companion (a link to the image is preferred as not to take up space).
- Willingness to abide by the rules.

Interested?
Join now!

Last edited by StevoMagnus on Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
StevoMagnus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ALL BUT A LEGEND

Postby vorfreude » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:56 am

THE LEGEND
OF UNAI

The Legend of Unai is about a girl who wasn't all human. She was born in a black and white roundish egg, but in the for
m of a human being. She grew up on her own till around the age of 6; an old hermit took her in and made her feel like s
he was home. For a girl she was quite strong, stronger than most men which surprised her new father. He started to su
spect she wasn't all human after all. Throughout the years, he started to research powerful god like beings that had str
ength of tens of men and eyes as red as blood. The demon of Unai then came up. He was so shocked and scared he left
the girl alone... She was left to live on her own once again.. for several years.. Now she is at the age of sixteen, off on
her own little journey that will change the land of Gomu, and possibly the world forever...

---------------

The land of Gomu is inhabited by five nations. The humans, demons, exorcists, werewolves, and shapeshifters. The
werewolves and exorcists are allies. The shapeshifters despise all the other nations; their peace constantly being disturbed
by the other nations discrepancies. This nation is more for their knowledge and tactics than anything else. The humans (the
biggest growing nation in Gomu) have taken demons captive, and have forced them to work under them believing they could
do as they pleased. The demons have no other choice since they are the second smallest nation in the land of Gomu, the firs
t smallest being the werewolves. The humans are planning to take over all the nations in the land of Gomu so they can be th
e largest and most feared nation in the world. We, the rebellion, must stop the humans from destroying our nations pride an
d hope. With the help of the creator's prodigy, our chances for success against the humans are stronger.

link
vorfreude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How does a world turn upside down?

Postby baron zemo. » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:22 am

── Only thing that's on my mind ──
──Is whos gon'
──Tonight !!!
        2017. New York City.
        There's nothing like summer in the city, right?
        In a world similar to ours, yet absolutely different, rests a group of familiar individuals that have a lot to learn. However, things aren't exactly...right, so to speak. The Redcoats, lead by the mysterious King, have kept their grip on the city for so long, with no need to let any of its inhabitants free. Besides, who tries to stop superpowered maniacs? However, they aren't the only ones with abilities, and those people have had enough. The smell of a revolution is in the air, and people are rising to the call.
        The Sons (and Daughters) of Liberty are here to stay.
        But whose side are you on?

This is a Hamilton superpower/modern AU!
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me