Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Wed May 03, 2017 3:05 pm

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ wrote:
    ImageThere would be something beautiful about this place, if it wasn't so haunted.

It's them: the silverized statues, fluid and pulsing in their stillness, stretching across the garden hills in tidy rows. There are hundreds of them, each representing a life lost on this strange, foreign planet.

Planet Versus.

You haven't decided whether being called here is a blessing or a curse, but then you've only been here a few days. Up until now it's been nothing but shock and awe, wonder and adventure. Take your present company, for example: you stand beside aliens and humans alike, all from different planets in different corners of the galaxy. Where you're from, this wouldn't be near the realm of possibility, but here on planet Versus, any limits on the impossible have been cracked wide open.

In a way, it's everything you've ever dreamed of for your life back home. It's also more terrifying than you could have imagined. After all, you stand here at the funeral of someone you've just met. You stand underneath their memorial statue, knowing that before your time here is through, you're likely to see many more statues populate these hills. That is, if your own doesn't take shape first.

That's when the cold reality grips you:

You don't want to die here.

So what are you going to do to make sure you survive planet Versus?

—————————————————————————

V e r s u s

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thïs ïs thë ënd

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed May 03, 2017 11:23 pm

▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
thïs ïs thë ënd
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
It happened years ago. An unknown virus came into contact with humankind. It showed no traits while the host was living, but once dead that all changed. Once the host died the virus began to work it's evil magic. The body would reanimate in a horrific way. Once reanimated the person would attack any human around. It came so suddenly. Nobody knew where it came from or what it was. It spread like a wildfire. People tried to look for a cure, but how can you cure death? Soon people just gave up on a cure and decided to survive. It's been almost two years since the virus arose and more than half of the human population has been turned or killed. Will you be one of the few who survive or join the rest and be turned into one of them?
dïsċüssïön thrëäd
mäïn thrëäd

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zliti » Thu May 04, 2017 1:17 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
x
x
x

─────────────────

Dear _____,
On the behalf of the Whitewater Private Institute, I am delighted to inform you on your acceptance into our program. Enclosed is a list of supplies needed and your dorm number. If you have any more questions, feel free to contact us with the number also enclosed. We look forward to seeing you this fall!
Best regards,

Whitewater Private Institute

discussion thread xxxxroleplay thread
Last edited by zliti on Thu May 04, 2017 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ (( ☸ freigeist equestrian center ))

Postby . nash . » Thu May 04, 2017 1:44 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
a place for all the wayward souls, lost or broken.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

freigeist used to be a small ranch owned by a many generations of ranchers;
it's been a home to many cattle and horses in it's over hundred years of being
around, it's one of the oldest centers around. it's seen it's fair share of love,
heart ache, broken bones, happiness, and cries, but it still lives to tell the tales
of all the ones that once resided here. it's only been since the turn of the century,
when the daughter of the acades family turned it into a sort of...rehabilitation
center. audi acades turned the large ranch into a place for the broken after losing
her parents in a fatal crash. freigeist became audi's way of helping wayward souls.

freigeist equestrian center not only takes care of the horses deemed unworthy, but
also humans that most of society deemed unstable and vile. people of all ages come
here; looking for refugee and help. which is always given under one condition; if you
live here you must help take care of the animals that were there. horses, dogs, cats,
any unworthy animal that lives at the center must be taken care of. freigeist is a place
to find out who you are, but it's not easy and never will be.

but not everyone at freigeist are horrible people. it is a horse barn; with riders and ranch
hands. the center is home to some of the best horses, holds some of the best competition
in the state. freigeist might not seem like such a might place, but it is more than meets
the eye, you just have to look a little harder.

main thread
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .KeithKogane » Thu May 04, 2017 2:32 am

.Sir wrote:
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
x
x
x

─────────────────

Dear _____,
On the behalf of the Whitewater Private Institute, I am delighted to inform you on your acceptance into our program. Enclosed is a list of supplies needed and your dorm number. If you have any more questions, feel free to contact us with the number also enclosed. We look forward to seeing you this fall!
Best regards,

.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍃 [ ʟᴀᴜʀᴇʟᴄʟᴀɴ ] 🍃 ᴀᴅᴠᴇʀᴛɪsᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

Postby SilentMelody » Thu May 04, 2017 4:05 am

laurelclan is located in greece, which is where the clan name originated. the cats currently live at
the base of mount olympus, and the peak of the mountain is where the leader and medicine cats
go to speak with starclan. in leaf-fall and leaf-bare, the cats travel to a hidden camp along the
coast where they'll have better hunting and better weather. to get to this camp, they must
either travel over mount olympus, which is dangerous, or travel around it.

mount olympus is known as "the everlasting mountain".
the camp at the base of the mountain is known as "the mountain camp".
the hidden camp along the coast is known as "the coast camp".

-----------------------------------------

come join below!

this roleplay is lgbt+ friendly, and cats cats of all sexualities and genders are highly wanted :)

roleplay thread
discussion thread

this is an original idea by silentmelody. please do not steal or use.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freeway » Thu May 04, 2017 4:14 am

Freeway wrote:

You live your own life in your own world, oblivious to the thousands, maybe millions of others out there until… Poof! Suddenly,
your life and many others’ turn upside down as you find yourselves in a completely new world. You end up in one of the areas of
the new world, whether it be the forest, the mountains, the ocean, or the meadow. Your purpose? Find others who ended up in this odd new world and figure out what the heck happened. Figure out what you’re all going to do and how it will be done. Will there be some sort of leadership established? New friendships? New enemies? New romances? And will anyone truly cooperate with one another? The choice is up to you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- New, only just starting! -
- Characters of all fandoms (and OCs too!) are allowed! -

Main Thread
Discussion Thread

✧✧✧
My ToyHouse!
✧✧✧

>>> Check out this awesome artist!!
Freeway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Paralian. » Thu May 04, 2017 4:52 am

Main Thread Discussion Thread
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Distanced from the busy cities, and dare I say civilisation, is a
small town, a town known to its small population as Esben. Its the kind of place where
after staying there for a month or so, you can enter the local café and ask for
"the usual" and the barista will know everyone's 'usual'. it also means that word spreads
fast among the town-folk who know each-other well, and that's pretty much all of the
inhabitants of Esben.
The Town is small, set far in the mountain valleys, its quite hidden away, but its position
on the map isn't the only thing which is secretive. Esben has managed to develop itself
quite the history, but its not one many will know. Their history is tightly preserved by
the elders who were raised here, but there's not many of them left, and the greatest
part of their history, the towns 'secret' is only known by few. With modern development
and increase in population secrets of such are growing harder to keep hidden, and the
secret habitants of Esben are getting into risk of the dark souls who know of them.
So maybe you are one of the average members of Esben, or maybe you've arrived
here for a reason, do you know the secret? Are you a secret? or are you looking
for the secret? whatever your purpose in this town is, you've arrived here and
I wish you luck and a warm welcoming in our little town, Esben.
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Roald Dahl
.Paralian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Thu May 04, 2017 5:03 am

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ wrote:
    ImageThere would be something beautiful about this place, if it wasn't so haunted.

It's them: the silverized statues, fluid and pulsing in their stillness, stretching across the garden hills in tidy rows. There are hundreds of them, each representing a life lost on this strange, foreign planet.

Planet Versus.

You haven't decided whether being called here is a blessing or a curse, but then you've only been here a few days. Up until now it's been nothing but shock and awe, wonder and adventure. Take your present company, for example: you stand beside aliens and humans alike, all from different planets in different corners of the galaxy. Where you're from, this wouldn't be near the realm of possibility, but here on planet Versus, any limits on the impossible have been cracked wide open.

In a way, it's everything you've ever dreamed of for your life back home. It's also more terrifying than you could have imagined. After all, you stand here at the funeral of someone you've just met. You stand underneath their memorial statue, knowing that before your time here is through, you're likely to see many more statues populate these hills. That is, if your own doesn't take shape first.

That's when the cold reality grips you:

You don't want to die here.

So what are you going to do to make sure you survive planet Versus?

—————————————————————————

V e r s u s

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zliti » Thu May 04, 2017 6:35 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
x
x
x

─────────────────

Dear _____,
Best regards,

discussion thread xxxxroleplay thread
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me