Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby TeaCat » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:28 am

PACK OF LIES
werewolf/wolf pack roleplay

In the depths of the wilderness in the Northern territories of America, wolves run freely. Numerous packs live in the remote areas, yet one hides a peculiar secret.

Unknown to the rest of the pack, five humans are hidden behind a false facade. Appearing as wolves, none of them are aware of the others' shared ability of being able to transform into a wolf and a human at will. And they aren't willing to let the secret out in a hurry. Will the rest of the wolves be able to sniff out their packmates secret? And if they do, how will they react?

two alphas still needed, one beta is still available

roleplay thread - forms & discussion
TeaCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:19 am

The Host a Multi-Fandom RP (All Fandoms Accepted.)

"Welcome to Darkspire Mansion, You have all been brought here from your respective homes by The Host and welcomed here as his guests. You may wander the Estate as you like, Please avoid the Host's Pet's he's quite the collector of odd and dangerous Monsters and he lets them run free in certain areas. Please Follow the Rules of the Host's Game I do not want to see any of you thrown in the Hole. Also the Host wants to speak with you please come to the Main Audience Hall."

Yours Truly, Jeeves Head Butler of Darkspire Estate.

You find this Letter near you upon waking up in a strange Mansion, Who is the Host and what is his Game? You'll find out soon.

Darkspire Estate Layout

(Sorry about the stuff in the edges but I made this with a App.)

(The plot is a work in progress and I'm willing to listen to ideas and even change the rules if need be, This RP has not started yet.)

Main Thread:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3614200

Discussion Thread:

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3614229
Last edited by Rusty20 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( // ❝. THE HIGHLANDS !! ──── ( 🌑 )

Postby astrohund » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:57 am

A few years ago, the population of strays and feral dogs skyrocketed, leaving cities, towns, suburbs overpopulated with dogs.
    Something had to be done, but how should they get rid of all these dogs? Some thought that they should try to capture most
    of the dogs and euthanized them for the sake of the future, though some thought there was no need for this and besides, this
    may take years and years worth of time, and so that idea was already thrown into the bin. But then, someone had suggested
    sending the strays and feral dogs to a different continent, perhaps Eurasia. The dogs could live alone in the wilderness, instead
    of the streets where they will cause negative effects. Though many thought this was also a bad idea, since the dogs might mes
    s up the nature and wildlife there. But this plan still continued on, and eventually, many dogs were released there. Some dogs
    acted as if they were eager to explore this new world in front of them, others were petrified and wanted to go back to where
    they once were, and others were indifferent. Nothing huge happened during this time, many dogs died and others survived thr
    ough the deadly seasons of winter and autumn. New packs were forming, the Xzi is one of these new packs, one that has outliv
    ed many others today in the present. They've faced enough dangers and challenges to prove themselves as powerful, but new
    dangers are being born. People are coming into the environment, looking to set up a civilization, what will be their reactions
    when they see that the land they've wanted is infested with wild, mangy mutts?

main thread // discussion thread
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ALL BUT A LEGEND

Postby vorfreude » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:18 am

The Legend of Unai is about a girl who wasn't all human. She was born in a black and white roundish egg, but in the for
m of a human being. She grew up on her own till around the age of 6; an old hermit took her in and made her feel like s
he was home. For a girl she was quite strong, stronger than most men which surprised her new father. He started to su
spect she wasn't all human after all. Throughout the years, he started to research powerful god like beings that had str
ength of tens of men and eyes as red as blood. The demon of Unai then came up. He was so shocked and scared he left
the girl alone... She was left to live on her own once again.. for several years.. Now she is at the age of sixteen, off on
her own little journey that will change the land of Gomu, and possibly the world forever...

---------------

The land of Gomu is inhabited by five nations. The humans, demons, exorcists, werewolves, and shapeshifters. The
werewolves and exorcists are allies. The shapeshifters despise all the other nations; their peace constantly being disturbed
by the other nations discrepancies. This nation is more for their knowledge and tactics than anything else. The humans (the
biggest growing nation in Gomu) have taken demons captive, and have forced them to work under them believing they could
do as they pleased. The demons have no other choice since they are the second smallest nation in the land of Gomu, the firs
t smallest being the werewolves. The humans are planning to take over all the nations in the land of Gomu so they can be th
e largest and most feared nation in the world. We, the rebellion, must stop the humans from destroying our nations pride an
d hope. With the help of the creator's prodigy, our chances for success against the humans are stronger.

link
vorfreude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artex » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:16 pm

STATUS: Open and accepting. Trying to gain interest. The introduction and plot will be expanded upon soon. If you have any questions, comments, or applications, please message them to my private inbox.

There comes a point in life where there must be a change. A change from self, a change from scene, a change from the surface. Either you execute that change yourself, or that change executes you.

Welcome to The Primitive.

This is a literate/semi-literate stranded-based, survival roleplay. Our characters will enter will find themselves away from civilization in a strange, uninhabited stretch of land. It will center around their ability to find their way, to care for themselves, to defend themselves, and to eventually locate what is known as The Primitive.

Main Thread
OOC Thread

Artex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prophet » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:17 pm

↬↬ Waning Moon ↫↫

Plot

A wilderness on the coast that has managed to avoid the rapid industrialization of the world - hidden and difficult to venture to, it is one of few places that does not harbor humans. Multiple packs of wolves have come and gone, isolating themselves and receding to their own section of the territory. While they are generally at peace, boarders are strictly maintained to preserve each packs land and prey. Lush green mountains covered in life meet a brutal coast, it is in these mountains and prairies that the Inua Pack has dwelled for generations. It is the largest pack in the area, and controls the most land. While the pack has seen little turbulence, these last few years have been grueling as the aging alpha has died - leaving behind no mate or offspring to take his place. Thus sending both Inua pack members and wolves from surrounding packs into a frenzy as they each try to claim control.

It is a trial both by combat and charisma - who will be crowned the new alpha? Will this thriving pack prosper under new control, or will generations of greatness come to an end?
Prophet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ──( Secrets We Keep | O&A

Postby RaptureMetro » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:32 am

SECRETS WE KEEP

Every town has its secrets, and the quiet city of Glenwoods is no exception. Appearing as nothing more than a sleepy mountain town with simple people, and a simple way of life this town has so much more going on behind the scenes then one would initially think at first glance. After the sudden appearance from a group of investigators, having broken down mere minutes from the greeting sign this sleepy little town maybe much more than any of the investigators bargained for. Will the Investigators be able to survive and curb their curiosity for once till they are able to leave this town behind them, or will they let their curiosity get the best of them and end up wrapped up in a secret that none of the investigators were expecting?

Roleplay

RaptureMetro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:44 am

stormclan has lived in peace with itself for many seasons, never having a single trouble in the world.
    cats could survive leaf-bare with no problem, and starclan was never angry with the clan. that is.. u
    ntil rushclan arrived. although the new clan had started out as a band of rogues and kittypets that d
    iscarded their collars, rushclan's leader, ____, sought out starclan to receive their nine lives, in turn
    becoming ____star. this had stormclan on edge. were they to accept this new clan into their territor
    y or force them away? thunderstar, stormclan's leader, had decided that this clan needed to be drive
    n out of stormclan territory, but.. there was a price. storms lasted for days, prey stopped showing u
    p and cats were going hungry. thunderstar had made a mistake, and now their warrior ancestors wer
    e angry with them. now, thunderstar has sent out five cats to go in search of rushclan and bring the
    m back, to right the wrong that was made. it will be a treacherous journey. will they be able to mak
    e it in time?

we are almost ready to start, we just need more warriors and apprentices to begin.

positions open ;
    stormclan medicine cat

main thread // discussion
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

of the night ✰ iso roleplayers!

Postby versemi » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:53 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The hardest part was the running, mentally. Another pack had struck in the middle of the night.
The second hardest part was seeing everything you grew up with destroyed.
Family and friends were killed, you and a few others made it out alive.
Here we are now, years later, forming our own pack, Prospect Peak Pack.

---

roleplay, discussion
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
versemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ALL BUT A LEGEND

Postby vorfreude » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:18 am

The Legend of Unai is about a girl who wasn't all human. She was born in a black and white roundish egg, but in the for
m of a human being. She grew up on her own till around the age of 6; an old hermit took her in and made her feel like s
he was home. For a girl she was quite strong, stronger than most men which surprised her new father. He started to su
spect she wasn't all human after all. Throughout the years, he started to research powerful god like beings that had str
ength of tens of men and eyes as red as blood. The demon of Unai then came up. He was so shocked and scared he left
the girl alone... She was left to live on her own once again.. for several years.. Now she is at the age of sixteen, off on
her own little journey that will change the land of Gomu, and possibly the world forever...

---------------

The land of Gomu is inhabited by five nations. The humans, demons, exorcists, werewolves, and shapeshifters. The
werewolves and exorcists are allies. The shapeshifters despise all the other nations; their peace constantly being disturbed
by the other nations discrepancies. This nation is more for their knowledge and tactics than anything else. The humans (the
biggest growing nation in Gomu) have taken demons captive, and have forced them to work under them believing they could
do as they pleased. The demons have no other choice since they are the second smallest nation in the land of Gomu, the firs
t smallest being the werewolves. The humans are planning to take over all the nations in the land of Gomu so they can be th
e largest and most feared nation in the world. We, the rebellion, must stop the humans from destroying our nations pride an
d hope. With the help of the creator's prodigy, our chances for success against the humans are stronger.

link
vorfreude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me